main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Social Newbie Welcome Party - The House-Warming Party!

Discussion in 'Welcome New Users' started by Skiara , Sep 16, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. MrCody

MrCody Jedi Knight star 1

Dec 4, 2013
    Hey Guys new here just wanted to say hi to all :) And also please like my edit page, looking for admins from the USA to help us out thanks
    [edited]

Edit: we don't allow advertising.

Commander Krix likes this.
  2. Commander Krix

Commander Krix Jedi Knight star 4

Mar 18, 2013
    Be happy to look into it! :p

3. MrCody

MrCody Jedi Knight star 1

Dec 4, 2013
    Thanks alot man :)

Commander Krix likes this.
  4. tazscout97

tazscout97 Jedi Youngling

Dec 11, 2013
    well I'm new here and don't know what I should do next. I posted on some stuff but now what ???

5. I Are The Internets

I Are The Internets Shelf of Shame Host star 9 VIP - Game Host

Nov 20, 2012
    Keep posting until you develop a following. Or, better yet, follow me.

tazscout97 likes this.
  6. Skiara

Skiara ~• RSA FFC •~ star 10 Staff Member Manager

Nov 5, 2002
    Tazscout97, after posting? Wait a bit for a reply and during that time take a look around. There are mor discussions to join and games are always looking for new players as well as polls need answers. ;)

7. NYCitygurl

NYCitygurl Manager Emeritus star 9 VIP - Former Mod/RSA

Jul 20, 2002
    Welcome to the JC, tazscout97!

Hello, everyone! It's been a while since I've popped in. What's going on?

8. Skiara

Nov 5, 2002
    NYC, nice to see you here again. :D

Nothing big, just some welcomes, some questions, some gaming and some good talks.

9. NYCitygurl

Jul 20, 2002
    Cool! Welcoming is quite enjoyable :)

Anyone else getting hit by snow all the freaking time? It just keeps coming the past couple weeks (of course, enough every time to be miserable, but not enough to close the office).

10. A Chorus of Disapproval

A Chorus of Disapproval Head Admin & TV Screaming Service star 10 Staff Member Administrator

Aug 19, 2003
    Snow all day, every day. It's like a new flat tire every morning. [face_dancing]

11. Skiara

Nov 5, 2002
    No snow here. Actually it's even warm for the time of the year. I don't think we'll get white Christmas anywhere else but on tv.

How is the Christmastime for you? Stressy? Relaxed? Have you got all presents already? Did you do the usual shopping or did you order online?

For me it was mostly online. It's easier, less stressy, but the Christmas feeling is reduced.

12. tazscout97

tazscout97 Jedi Youngling

Dec 11, 2013
    I always love the holiday season. even though it can get a little busy It's still great because I get to catch up with family usually.

I got most of my shopping done. including a new book for myself. I split it in half this year. Half in store, Half online so it should be alright.

It's been really snowy already this year, but I don't mind the snow too much.

13. A Chorus of Disapproval

A Chorus of Disapproval Head Admin & TV Screaming Service star 10 Staff Member Administrator

Aug 19, 2003
    Amazon.done

tazscout97 likes this.
  14. Skiara

Nov 5, 2002
    LOL

Yep, mainly... but I don't like how they behave toward their workers, so I check if there's an alternative. ;)

15. Ceillean

Ceillean Jedi Grand Master star 5

Nov 13, 2001
    Ah, the newbie thread. I haven't been here in a loooooooooong time. :D

Hello everyone. How's life this time of year?

16. NYCitygurl

Jul 20, 2002
    Why hello there! [:D] Long time, no see!

I've got all my shopping done; I just need to wrap the last few items. I hate shopping (and wrapping); next year, I'm going to start earlier and do it all online.

It was a snowy mess here, but it warmed up rather suddenly (which was nice for about a day, but it's been pouring rain for the last two without a break).

17. The_Archivist

The_Archivist Jedi Youngling

Dec 21, 2013
    Hello everybody! My name's Stephen and I'm a newbie haha I've been an avid Star Wars fan for the past 17 years (WOO, would be longer but can't remember before 4 years old). I'm greatly known at my college for being the Star Wars go-to guy and I love it. So glad I found this community :) Looking forward to meeting a lot of you!

Stephen

18. Padawan4687

Padawan4687 Jedi Master star 5

Jul 10, 2010
    *enters the thread with a smile at the familiar scenery*

The Newbie Welcome Party...it feels like ages since I've been here. I hope everyone is enjoying their Christmas! [face_party]

19. Skiara

Nov 5, 2002
    NYC, so you have your new years pledge already? ;)

Here, the weather is still too warm for Christmas. It's between 10-15°C at daytime. Usually it is supposed to be about 5°C or lower. I guess it's the compensation for the last two years, which where unusually cold for an unusual period of time. I won't be mad if spring comes a bit earlier this time. ;)

Welcome The_Archivist! :) It's cool to meet another long time SW fan. On which part did you focus on?

Paddy, long time not seen. Christmas is going well. How is yours? Any nice presents? :)

20. Padawan4687

Jul 10, 2010
    Good to see you Skiara! :)

My Christmas had been placed on hold! We spent the entirety of yesterday just wrapping up the stuff! I suppose the presents will be opened today! :p

21. Skiara

Nov 5, 2002
    Wow! That's a late wrapping. ;)
    What did you find inside your wrapped gifts? Good things?

Mine were great! Got a new camera. :D

22. Padawan4687

Jul 10, 2010
    I got a beautiful Coach bag and fancy gloves, among other things! I already have a trench coat, so if I wear that, the gloves and purse together, I'd look like a dark Secret Agent! I'd just be missing the dark sunglasses! :p

23. Bobusprime

Bobusprime Jedi Youngling

Sep 15, 2013
    Hello everyone!
    Just poking my head in and seeing how all your holidays are going, and to say that I look forward to meeting you all!
    (Maybe a little excessive on the exclamation points thinking about it, but oh well)

Bob

24. A Chorus of Disapproval

Aug 19, 2003
    Hello. Christmas was lovely if a bit much travel.

25. Sir Chem

Sir Chem Jedi Knight star 1

Dec 26, 2013
    Hey everyone! I figured I should pop in here and say hello before posting. Don't know how often I'll post, but I hope to have some fun while I am here.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.