main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Full Series Things that would make you squee if they turned up in Rebels

Discussion in 'Star Wars TV- Completed Shows' started by Darth Valkyrus, Dec 4, 2013.

1. Darth Valkyrus

Darth Valkyrus Jedi Grand Master star 4

Apr 12, 2013
    Squee

Kinda a counter-thread to the "What would make you so mad" one.

I'll start off with a reeeaall longshot but boy, if it ever did happen:

If a Revenge class heavy carrier showed up as an actual canonical ship.

Never ever happen, but if it did... wooooooooo :D :D :D

Anyway, let's hear your own thoughts / ideas on this topic.

whostheBossk likes this.
  2. anakinfansince1983

anakinfansince1983 Skywalker Saga/LFL/YJCC Manager star 10 Staff Member Manager

Mar 4, 2011
    Ventress as a mercenary working for both sides and a SURVIVOR.

Non-pet OCs who all have a great sense of humor.

3. DantheJedi

DantheJedi Jedi Grand Master star 5

Aug 23, 2009
    A Dreadnaught-class heavy cruiser:

[​IMG]

4. Todd the Jedi

Todd the Jedi Mod and Loving Tyrant of SWTV, Lit, & Collecting star 6 Staff Member Manager

Oct 16, 2008
    Tan Divo/Thorn buddy cop subplot.

Sgt Crowfield likes this.
  5. mes520

mes520 Jedi Master star 4

Nov 3, 2012
    Young Senator Pooja Naberrie interacting with her Uncle Vader

6. spicer

spicer Jedi Grand Master star 4

Nov 14, 2012
  7. mes520

mes520 Jedi Master star 4

Nov 3, 2012
  8. anakinfansince1983

Mar 4, 2011
    "Squeee! I can watch something else now!" as I grab my remote and hit the "off" button.

I might for real "squee" if I see Alderaan though.

CT-867-5309 likes this.
  9. CT-867-5309

CT-867-5309 Chosen One star 7

Jan 5, 2011
    Vader being the Vader I'm looking for, stormtroopers being the stormtroopers I'm looking for.

TIE fighters, specifically TIE fighters in dogfights, preferably from a TIE fighter's cockpit view, preferably from a victorious pov.

Actual dogfights at all, really. TCW and really the entire PT era is surprisingly short on them. Flying randomly in a furball doesn't count.

Anything focused on the fringe aspect. Smugglers being smugglers, going on smuggling runs, hanging out in Smuggler's Run. Bounty hunters actually hunting bounties.

Plus Ventress, of course.

10. TaradosGon

TaradosGon Manager Emeritus star 5 VIP - Former Mod/RSA

Feb 28, 2003
    Victory-class Star Destroyers

AT-PTs

Seeing some PT era technology overlap with OT tech, like seeing V-wings and TIE Fighters within the Imperial fleet together, or Venators screening larger Imperial class ships in combat.

Seeing how Palpatine continues to play the Imperial Senate

More regular Joes, not just Jedi and senators.

Seeing Yularen show up.

Having Jango clones show up and interact with the new volunteer troops, rather it be via training or as opponents.

11. Darth_Henning

Darth_Henning Jedi Master star 4

Jun 1, 2007
    Mungo Baobab

Admiral Screed

Yularin as an intelligence agent (which is what he is by the time he's on the Death Star)

Clone Trooper Recruitment

Victory Class Star Destroyers

Tarkin landing his ship on top of that protest

Bail Organa and Mon Mothma being all hipster and rebellin before it was cool (sorry had to)

12. Seerow

Seerow Manager Emeritus star 6 VIP - Former Mod/RSA

Jun 7, 2011
    [​IMG]

Seeing regular Joes in the Galaxy and what they think, lets see another family unit and lets tour another typical house like Cut's or Letta's

Villain-centric episodes, lets flesh out the bad guys. I guess these could be Imperial-centric episodes.

Rex seen working with Rebels

13. Trebor Sabreon

Trebor Sabreon Former Manager star 5 VIP - Former Mod/RSA

Sep 15, 2010
    - Kea Moll as one of the featured, recurring characters in the series, if not a lead character as a member of the Ghost (she'd be about 27 at the start of Rebels, probably making her too old, unfortunately). I think she's got a lot of promise as a member of the rebellion, and I'd love to see nods to Droids, in general.

- Mara Jade, but only if it means that we'll see Ben Skywalker in the ST. :p Otherwise, I can't say I'd really miss her all that much.

- Nothing that is going to obliterate the fundamental story of the films (like, say, any Jedi running around and making waves near the formation of the Alliance). Some of the TCW handling of EU canon was baffling enough, but when you mess with the films, there's really no amount of justification that is going to sit very well with me.

Beyond that, I don't know, I'm pretty open and only hope for the usual, i.e. interesting original characters, coupled with some fan favorites of the era (Bail Organa, Mon Mothma, Garm Bel Iblis, Vader, Palpatine, etc.), all set to gripping tales draped in Star Wars-y goodness.

whostheBossk likes this.
  14. Heero_Yuy

Heero_Yuy Jedi Grand Master star 4

Nov 28, 2000
    Ahsoka as a crazy bag lady.

Dogfights.

Heroes who are Regular Joe types (eh, whadda I know?).

More Tarkin.

Thrawn.

EDIT: The debut of Chipbacca. He'll be a sensation!

Zer0, DarthRelaxus and Trebor Sabreon like this.
  15. anakinfansince1983

Mar 4, 2011
    I'm envisioning her taking a dishwashing job with Mister Borkus.

And getting shoved in a barrel of dirty water after giving him a goofy nickname. "Hey Borky!"

16. EHT

EHT Manager Emeritus star 7 VIP - Former Mod/RSA

Sep 13, 2007
    "Ahsoka as a crazy bag lady" has some serious potential.

17. Heero_Yuy

Nov 28, 2000
    Even better. She takes a job as one of those stupid costumed mascots infront of some restaurant. Or in a phone sex hotline...

18. anakinfansince1983

Mar 4, 2011
    Lux would be the hotline's best customer.

Enter one of those politician scandals. What's the GFFA equivalent of "hiking the Appalachian Trail"?

19. Heero_Yuy

Nov 28, 2000
    A web comic about Ahsoka trying out different jobs each chapter actually sounds like a hilarious idea.

And Lux would be, "finished," the second Snips said, "I wanna check YOUR midichlorian count!" We all know its true.

20. CT1138

CT1138 Jedi Master star 4

Sep 4, 2013
    -Boba Fett (in classic armor) ...and fighting Vader (with a lightsaber?)
    -Vader's development from a Sith Apprentice to the Supreme Commander of the Imperial Fleet
    -An arc with young Han Solo defying the Empire and freeing Chewbacca
    -Venators in Imperial paint being commanded by an Imperial I-class Star Destroyer
    -References to the Empires "secret ultimate weapon" (The Death Star)
    -CIS commanders unwilling to work with the Empire, and the Empire using force to reign them in
    -Wedge Antilles
    -Leia becoming a senator
    -The Imperial Senate becoming less and less important

21. Darth Valkyrus

Darth Valkyrus Jedi Grand Master star 4

Apr 12, 2013
    I can see the tabloidism now...

"A member of the Imperial senate is alleged to have had secret romps with a high class hooker once implicated for terroristic crimes during the Republic - CIS war."

"Popular holonet conspiracy theorist Xale Sonje claims to have evidence that the unidentified sex worker in the Bonteri scandal is also a former close associate of Darth Vader. While his holonet show and online presence have a large following, most major commentators dismiss his claims out of hand. A source who asked not to be identified said "Sonje is a paranoid ranter. He's a total kook, he's one of the black speeder conspiracy crowd." Nonetheless his latest claim is spreading like wildfire across the holonet, and related tags are trending on social networks."

22. Heero_Yuy

Nov 28, 2000
    Thinking it over though, I think I'd save Crazy Bag Lady Ahsoka for Episode VII.

Here's another: Wedge Antilles.

EDIT: ^ That was beautiful!

23. Deputy Rick Grimes

Deputy Rick Grimes Jedi Grand Master star 6

Sep 3, 2012
    Vader being a badass

Dra---, Darth_Pevra and Heero_Yuy like this.
  24. TX-20

TX-20 Force Ghost star 4

Jun 21, 2013
    Sidious owning fools.

Darth Vader: "That was my kill!"
    Darth Sidious: "Why don't you cry about it some more. Whaaaaa. Padme. Nooooooo. MWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!"

25. Arrian

Arrian Jedi Grand Master star 4

Aug 15, 2011
    Garm bel Iblis appearing.