main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Games Battle of the Force Users

Discussion in 'EU Community' started by Jordan1Kenobi , Aug 27, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. CrazyOldHermit

CrazyOldHermit Jedi Master star 4

Aug 22, 2007
  2. Randwulf Crescentmoon

Randwulf Crescentmoon Jedi Master star 4

May 25, 2013
  3. Jordan1Kenobi

Jordan1Kenobi SWC Jedi Draft Champion star 6 VIP - Game Winner

Sep 30, 2012
    Lord Vitiate, I believe that besides Father, Son, Daughter and Abeloth, he's the most powerful Force user of all time, he might not be the most skilled, but he doesn't need skills when he's this powerful. As I've mentioned before, he was able to dominate the minds of eight thousand Sith Lords and bind them to his will, and then use that to perform the most complex ritual of Sith magic ever performed, ripping the Force from an entire planet, absorbing the combined life force of every living thing on it. Now if that's not powerful, I don't know what is, and that's just one things he's done. But since the Hero of Tython defeated him, I don't see why Luke couldn't either.

4. Jordan1Kenobi

Sep 30, 2012
    The next game will be battle of the blasters, which pretty much means anyone who uses blasters, except for bounty hunters, like Rebels, Smugglers, Clone Troopers, Mandalorians, Pirates and Wookiees etc. I need everyone's help though, because I know enough about the Clone Wars, Galactic Civil War and Old Republic to get competitors from those eras, but don't know enough to choose competitors from any other era, specifically set after the saga, like the New Jedi Order, so please help me out. This game is going to have a huge variety, so the battles will be quite interesting.

5. General Immodet

General Immodet Jedi Master star 5

Dec 5, 2012
    I vote for Luke as well.

6. Shadow Trooper

Shadow Trooper Jedi Master star 4

Jul 18, 2013
    This sounds awesome! I can understand why bounty hunters are banned because most of them already fought but Cad Bane needs to be in this competition. Surely you couldn't have a battle of the blasters without including a guy with a hat like that. As for competitors from post NJO, there was pretty much only Jedi and Mandalorians thanks to Denning and Traviss and after FOTJ there was pretty much no capable non Jedi at all.

7. Revanfan1

Revanfan1 Force Ghost star 6

Jun 3, 2013
    For post-ROTJ, there really aren't many gun-toting characters, because of the focus on Luke and the Jedi. In fact, aside from a few of Traviss' Mandalorians in LOTF (you need to use Mirta Gev!), I cannot think, offhand, of any–unless you want to use Rogue or Wraith Squadron characters. The Legacy comics, of course, have Deliah Blue, Jariah Syn, Morrigan Corde, and Hondo Karr. But that's about it.

8. Skywalker_T-65

Skywalker_T-65 Jedi Grand Master star 6

Nov 19, 2009
    Rogue/Wraith's work, provided there isn't a 'Battle of the Pilots' at some point in the future. Wedge and co. are fairly decent with blasters.

Revanfan1 likes this.
  9. Revanfan1

Jun 3, 2013
    Especially in the first book–that part where the Imperial commandos attacked the Rogues' base while they were asleep and they fought back basically in their sleep clothes, and Ooryl took one out by punching a hole in his throat. Of course, since he's Force sensitive, you'd have to exclude Corran Horn. But the Rogues/Wraiths definitely need to be in (especially the Mercy Kill Wraiths!). Jordan, I'll PM you a list of the best ground fighters in the Rogues/Wraiths.

10. Jordan1Kenobi

Sep 30, 2012
    The winner is Luke Skywalker, who is now known as the greatest Force user of all time, congratulations! I wanna say a massive thank you to everyone who participated, it wouldn't have been a success without you all. I hope everyone had fun, I know I certainly did, and it was great learning about characters I knew nothing about. There were some great battles and I never thought that Mace Windu would make it to the final round, but he did great as well. There's still more to come for this competition before battle of the blaster users starts. So I'll update everyone on what's gonna happen later.

11. Thuro

Thuro Jedi Master star 4

Nov 7, 2013
    Since its over may I request a bonus round?

Kyle Katarn vs Anakin Solo

Revan_AnakinSolo likes this.
  12. DarthJenari

DarthJenari Jedi Master star 4

Dec 17, 2011

SMH Anakin's not ready. He doesn't want the hands Kyle can dish out. Then there's the beard to take into account...

Thuro likes this.
  13. Silas Nightstalker

Silas Nightstalker Jedi Knight star 3

Sep 7, 2012
    Can we pick bonus rounds, like, seriously? Because Darth Vader vs. Darth Malgus would be fun...so would Darth Maul vs. Anakin Skywalker. Darth Caedus/Jacen vs. Obi-Wan...Jaina Solo vs. Shaak Tii...

14. plaidphoenix

plaidphoenix Jedi Grand Master star 4

Nov 6, 2013
    I'd like to see Anakin Skywalker verses Darth Vader

Revan_AnakinSolo likes this.
  15. Jordan1Kenobi

Sep 30, 2012
    You're in luck, because I was going let everyone choose one bonus battle each. You all have today and tomorrow to get your bonus battle choice in, which should be two characters who you'd like to see fight each other, this can include characters that weren't in the competition as well, but try to make the battles interesting, so none of this Darth Sidious vs. Jocasta Nu business. Then I'll start all the battles at once and let voting go for a few days while I prepare for battle of the blaster users. We should be looking at 10-20 battles at once for this, which should be pretty cool.

16. Skywalker_T-65

Nov 19, 2009
    Ulic Qel-Droma and Jaina Solo for me.

17. Thuro

Thuro Jedi Master star 4

Nov 7, 2013
    Kyle Katarn VS Jaina Solo.

18. Revanfan1

Jun 3, 2013
    Ganner Rhysode vs. Kao Cen Darach.

Thuro likes this.
  19. Jordan1Kenobi

Sep 30, 2012
    I'll go with Kit Fisto vs. Shaak Ti. Two excellent Jedi Masters, and two of my all time favourite characters.

20. Gamiel

Gamiel Chosen One star 9

Dec 16, 2012
    What about we bane all the high level force users and have a battle of the lower level once?

21. Silas Nightstalker

Silas Nightstalker Jedi Knight star 3

Sep 7, 2012
    I think I'll go with Anakin Skywalker vs. Darth Maul.

22. The Kulvax Sisters

The Kulvax Sisters Jedi Master star 2

Jan 10, 2013
    This!

Silas Nightstalker likes this.
  23. Skywalker_T-65

Nov 19, 2009
    Darth Vader vs Darth Maul!!

(joking...I'm joking. Besides, I already made my choice :p )

24. kel_Ronin

kel_Ronin Jedi Padawan star 2

Nov 19, 2013
    How about Revan vs. Darth Plagueis

25. DarthJenari

DarthJenari Jedi Master star 4

Dec 17, 2011
    Darth Vader vs Darth Malgus

Was originally gonna say vs Darth Bane, but I feel Malgus is a more interesting choice.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.