main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

OOC Rocketjock Eatery (A Star Wars: Intervention OOC/OOG discussion thread)

Discussion in 'Role Playing Resource' started by Bravo, Apr 5, 2011.

1. Bardan_Jusik

Bardan_Jusik Former Manager star 10 VIP - Former Mod/RSA

Dec 14, 2009
    I think the three hour limit is great. It puts your crew under some pressure, because lets face it with a day to recon and prepare it would be easy for your characters. :p

[​IMG]

greyjedi125 likes this.
  2. Sith-I-5

Sith-I-5 Force Ghost star 6

Aug 14, 2002
    I actually have no idea what that means.

Heavy, I liked your description when Masha looks back at Taab in the aircab, of him appearing and disappearing in the background lights. Nice touch.

Bardan, Atin should tell Yav of his escapade. Sharing rescue experiences could help them to bond and relate to each other.Yav might respect the lad in his own right, too.

greyjedi125 and Bardan_Jusik like this.
  3. Bardan_Jusik

Dec 14, 2009
    That's not a bad idea! I love it how that for that same act Taab would punish the lad. Well except for him earning a ride out of it. :p

[​IMG]

4. Heavy Isotope

Heavy Isotope Jedi Knight star 3

Oct 10, 2013
    Thanks Sith :) Taab scares Masha a bit so it's fun to personify him in a way she sees him. :p

5. Bardan_Jusik

Dec 14, 2009
    I am enjoying reading it too. :p

Honestly, everyone is coming through with some really great posts. I feel like I am looking over every word I post in this game to make sure it is perfect and up to snuff with what everyone else is posting.

[​IMG]

Heavy Isotope likes this.
  6. Skywalker_T-65

Skywalker_T-65 Jedi Grand Master star 6

Nov 19, 2009
    I'm still not quite satisfied from a 'this is great writing' front with mine. But, it fits my image of Sunri so it works :p

7. Bravo

Bravo Force Ghost star 6

Sep 10, 2001
    greyjedi125, I figure the blind man and Lasso can finish up their Q&A session after they reconnect. :) It'll be very interesting with how it goes now. ;)

8. Heavy Isotope

Oct 10, 2013
    Thanks all :) I wanted to say his silhouette was flashing between darkness and light as they sped through the city. But it just sounded clunky. I'm glad you guys liked it. [face_batting]

9. greyjedi125

greyjedi125 Chosen One star 6

Apr 29, 2002
    You have no idea how hard it was to resist using you know what. schooooom* snap hiss* :p

I hope that post works out fine! Plus, it saves the really good stuff for laters! :D

10. Sith-I-5

Aug 14, 2002
    Nothing wrong with using snap hiss, though I just got a minds' eye visual of that being the dying sounds of a snake that has been grabbed by the tail and cracked like a whip.

*snap. hisssssss.*

Yeah, that sounded like Taab, Yav thought, hidden under a bush to spy on the guard post, though whether the elder bounty hunter had lit up one of his souvenir lightsabres or killed another snake was anybody's guess.

Mitth_Fisto likes this.
  11. greyjedi125

Apr 29, 2002
  12. tyratoku

tyratoku Jedi Knight star 1

May 10, 2005
    Holy cow I leave for like three days and you guys do like a page and a half of posts.

And now it's time to catch up.

greyjedi125 likes this.
  13. Bravo

Bravo Force Ghost star 6

Sep 10, 2001
    Slacker. :p j/k

14. Bravo

Bravo Force Ghost star 6

Sep 10, 2001
    Added the Freedom II-class Frigate to the Terran Alliance. Also added the UD4L Cheyenne dropships to the Configurate D-class Destroyer.

15. tyratoku

tyratoku Jedi Knight star 1

May 10, 2005
    I feel like I am far more excited about this than I should be.

Also, I should get a post up in the next few days. Since I'm not exactly in the thick of things with everybody else I don't think it's a huge deal. Hopefully everybody doesn't mind. I've got four finals next week and studying for everything and finishing up projects for the semester is taking up a lot of time.

16. Sith-I-5

Aug 14, 2002
    Real Life comes first, and everybody here understands. Cheers for letting us know, and we'll see you and Kilo again when you are free.

17. Bravo

Bravo Force Ghost star 6

Sep 10, 2001
    Like what Sith said. :)

18. greyjedi125

Apr 29, 2002
    well, DRL just showed up. My computer is dead. Will take it to a shop, but until then, I don't know how long this will take. I'll try and keep up posts, but we'll see. Can't say I'm filled with joy atm, just being honest here. I'll keep ya'll updated. *meh* [face_frustrated]:(

19. Bravo

Bravo Force Ghost star 6

Sep 10, 2001
    NOOOOOOO!!!!!! Use the Force! Use the Force!

Hang in there grey! :)

20. greyjedi125

Apr 29, 2002
    @Bravo: I have limited (albeit pre-historic) internet access for the moment. Slowest hunk of junk in the galaxy, but it should do for the time being. I should be able to do some posting, but nothing fancy.

Sith-I-5 likes this.
  21. Mitth_Fisto

Mitth_Fisto Chosen One star 6

Sep 29, 2005
    Great, now I have to do some posting as well! :p

Glad your back Grey! ;)

22. greyjedi125

Apr 29, 2002
    To be honest, I wouldn't call it being back by a long shot, but its simply better than nothing.

23. Mitth_Fisto

Mitth_Fisto Chosen One star 6

Sep 29, 2005
    Sorry to hear that, but it gives me less grief for not posting with the migraine the other day.

24. Heavy Isotope

Oct 10, 2013
    Hey everyone, sorry for my lack of posting, I'm working.out of town this weekend plus finals but I should get a post up tonight. :)

Bardan_Jusik likes this.
  25. Sith-I-5

Aug 14, 2002
    Safe to assume you got one of those jobs you were going for, then?