main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

ST Will we possibly finally see the Whills?

Discussion in 'Sequel Trilogy' started by TheAvengerButton, Nov 13, 2012.

1. Force Smuggler

Force Smuggler Force Ghost star 7

Sep 2, 2012
    Give us a 4 Horsemen of the Apocalypse but Sith-ifed or Star Warsed or something.

Immortiss likes this.
  2. Chewbacca89

Chewbacca89 Jedi Master star 5

Oct 25, 2012
    This would be pretty awesome in my opinion.

Immortiss and Force Smuggler like this.
  3. Odolwa

Odolwa Jedi Knight star 3

Nov 12, 2013
    The PT almost had a end of times vibe to it, And i think that takes away the fun and adventure and the lighter tone the OT had to it. And when i hear "end times" i automatically think of bible junk.

Dra--- likes this.
  4. Force Smuggler

Sep 2, 2012
    Hopefully they would flesh all of them out equally and such. Though would they be too much for 3 movies?

Immortiss likes this.
  5. Chewbacca89

Oct 25, 2012
    Perhaps it could be the next 6 movies?

6. Odolwa

Nov 12, 2013
    How about Anakin The White appears and has to finish his quest in aiding the jedi to destroy the Sith'ari.

Dra--- likes this.
  7. darklordoftech

darklordoftech Force Ghost star 6

Sep 30, 2012
    And who is the Sith'ari?

8. Odolwa

Nov 12, 2013
    Who knows, Plageuis? Krayt?

9. Chewbacca89

Oct 25, 2012
    I would really like to see the whole universe be on the verge of destruction. Entire sectors destroyed ect.

10. Mystery Roach

Mystery Roach Chosen One star 4

Mar 10, 2004
    If the Force hasn't actually been balanced yet then I could see that having galaxy-wide consequences which could result in the destruction of all life if left unchecked.

Dra---, Immortiss and darklordoftech like this.
  11. Odolwa

Nov 12, 2013
    You sick bastard....j/k.
    Star wars has been about jedi/sith, political wars etc, Do you think they would really push to end of times, galaxy being wiped out and super natural horsemen story's and stuff though? seems to extreme

12. Chewbacca89

Oct 25, 2012
    I actually do. I'm not saying now. I'm not saying is has to be in Luke's generation. But I think it should come, sometime soon. How long will be continue with this boring Sith/Jedi stuff.

13. darklordoftech

Sep 30, 2012
    Sounds like stuff Jedi and Sith are capable of.

Chewbacca89 likes this.
  14. Odolwa

Nov 12, 2013
    PT-Revenge
    OT- Hope
    ST- Balance
    I would like to see jedi and dark jedi/sith become one once again, Maybe through help of beings like the whills, Unite to fight a greater enemy, A long forgotten destroyer race or something from another Galaxy like the Vong. Mass effect-ish. That could fit into your end of times scenario Chewbacca89

15. Chewbacca89

Oct 25, 2012
    That would work. I want to literally be the end of the universe, and everyone must come together to stop whatever force it is…..but they will fail.

16. Odolwa

Nov 12, 2013
    Oh cmon lol, That would mean no more star wars, and would be a depressing end

Dra--- and Mystery Roach like this.
  17. Chewbacca89

Oct 25, 2012
    Thats what I'm saying. How long can things just go on in the same boring cycle of Jedi and Sith fighting for control? I want a final story.

18. Force Smuggler

Sep 2, 2012
    That works but I'd like to see Luke and co. go out on top. But I'll get over it. Eventually.

19. Odolwa

Nov 12, 2013
    Well in that case have the galaxy explode then it shows some old guy in England wake up from a dream and begin writing on a type writer then star wars music plays and credits

20. Immortiss

Immortiss Force Ghost star 5

Mar 10, 2013
    Interesting to say the least. I've assumed that the PT Jedi were unwilling to abandon the Light Side philosophy, which blinded them to the Dark (you must experience a thing in order to know or recognize the thing). Qui-Gon and Luke represent 'true' Jedi who were able to Balance the Force within themselves and Anakin was created by the Whills as a counter to Dark Side midi-chlorian manipulation (unnatural abilities). Anakin's purpose? Balance the Force by destroying the Jedi of the Old Order and the Mortal Sith Lords (outside of himself as opposed to within himself). Obi-Wan and Yoda were allowed to atone, but were summoned before the fulfillment of the Prophecy.

It appears to me that Qui-Gon and Luke attained a balance between the two sides of the Force, therefore a mastery. As darkness eradicates vision and too much light blinds, one must find the balance within to see ('Stretch out with your feelings'/'Your eyes can deceive you, don't trust them'). When Vader destroyed Kenobi, Luke was in a rage. However, he listened to the Force and ran away (obedience). When Luke had defeated Vader, he found himself at a metaphorical (and literal) precipice. Out of passion Luke took Vader's hand, as Vader had of Luke. One could say it was revenge. But he immediately renounced those feelings and actions by showing mercy and demonstrating faith and willingness to die rather than become anything other than a Jedi. Which served him well, as it turned out his Father was the Chosen One, meant to destroy the Sith and bring Balance to the Force.

If the Whills (wordplay on will) are taking part in writing or inserting themselves in this story, than certainly the same could be said of Qui-Gon and Obi-Wan. They seem to be agents of the Whills at the very least. At this point I assume that the Whills would not be interested in assisting Palpatine or any other Sith Lord as part of their plans, as I think they represent the 'natural' immortality granted the Jedi. If anything I think they might counter the 'unnatural' Dark Side immortality as represented in the films. But what can anyone say with certainty at this point?

21. darklordoftech

Sep 30, 2012
    I wouldn't be surprised if TPTB, feeling that Jedi and Sith have lost their "wow", introduce the Whills and Whonts to recreate the "wow" that Jedi and Sith once had.

22. Chewbacca89

Oct 25, 2012
    Thats a bit cliche.

23. Mystery Roach

Mystery Roach Chosen One star 4

Mar 10, 2004

That's why I'd like to see it end with both the Jedi and Sith Orders abolished to make way for a higher Order incorporating a true balance of the Light and Dark. Besides, they can't destroy the entire universe because then we wouldn't be here.

Dra---, Chewbacca89 and Odolwa like this.
  24. Chewbacca89

Oct 25, 2012
    A small price to pay for a good story.

25. Odolwa

Nov 12, 2013
    You're out of control Chewbacca89 , If you wrote the movies id probably go emo after seeing them

Dra--- likes this.