main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Hi Everybody New Member

Discussion in 'Welcome New Users' started by Darthmaul208, Dec 29, 2013.

1. Darthmaul208

Darthmaul208 Jedi Grand Master star 5

Dec 29, 2013
    Hello everybody I'm Darthmaul208 I regularly report news stories to Jedinews and love Star Wars. My Favourite film is Revenge of the Sith and my favourite era is the clone wars. My favourite characters are Darth Maul, Eeth Koth and Ahsoka Tano. I play star wars The Old Republic and have a level 37 Jedi consular (Shadow) and a level 10 Bounty Hunter (Mercenary).I play on The Progenitor server and my consular is in a guild. I collect figures but don't customize. I can use Photoshop and audacity and want to get into 3d animation. I haven't got much into the EU but just might in the new year!

2. Skiara

Skiara ~• RSA FFC •~ star 10 Staff Member Manager

Nov 5, 2002
    No one welcomed you yet?!? :eek: Then it's time...

Welcome Darthmaul208! :)

You are interested in so many parts that it's no wonder that you haven't got much into EU yet. If you do, you'll enjoy it! Ok, some parts. As always, you can find good stories and not so good stories in addition to your own preferences. But it's worth a look for sure! :D

Have lots of fun and don't stop posting just because someone needs a bit time to answer your post. ;) :)

3. Odolwa

Odolwa Jedi Knight star 3

Nov 12, 2013
    Welcome! Should def check out the EU. I havent played the old republic lately but i have a Lvl 50 jedi sentinal and a few others that are between 20-30

4. Jedi Master Kenobiwan

Jedi Master Kenobiwan Force Ghost star 6

Oct 8, 2011
    Hey and welcome on board! :) I also play ToR and I got a lvl 26 Jedi Shadow on the server The Progenitor and I'm guildmaster of the Guild "The Immortal Order", if you want to join us, feel free to whisper me. The char's name is Trakre. I'll also have two chars on the RP-PvE server Vanjervalis Chain, there I have a lvl 50 Jedi Guardian and a lvl 43 Sith Assassin.

If you got any question, just fell free to ask any of us here on the Forum.

Iron_lord likes this.
  5. Jedi Conslar 053

Jedi Conslar 053 Jedi Youngling

Dec 31, 2013
    Hello All, I am Jedi Conslar 053, but you all can refer to me as Rob if you wish. I just joined the forums yesterday to find a new community with people who share my common interests. For anyone who collects Force FX lightsabers my collection is small but growing, I have a Luke ROTJ in my pic plus a Darth Tyrannus/Count Dooku saber on the way. My Favorite film is Return Of The Jedi. My favorite Characters include Qui-Gon-Ginn, Ki-Adi-Mundi, and Shaak Ti. I play SWTOR time and time again. I hope to make new friends and become involved in the Star Wars community.
    MAY THE FORCE BE WITH YOU

6. A Chorus of Disapproval

A Chorus of Disapproval Head Admin & TV Screaming Service star 10 Staff Member Administrator

Aug 19, 2003
    Jedi Conslar 053: Failte Nua Duine. Glad to have you, Rob. Get involved, have a brilliant go of it, and if you run into any issues, just @.tag one of us. Cheers.

7. Jedi Master Kenobiwan

Oct 8, 2011
    Hey and welcome to JCF!I hope you enjoy yourself here. Happy new year, btw. :)

What server on SWTOR do you play on?

Iron_lord likes this.
  8. Jedi Conslar 053

Jedi Conslar 053 Jedi Youngling

Dec 31, 2013
  9. Sith-I-5

Sith-I-5 Force Ghost star 6

Aug 14, 2002
    Welcome along to the Boards.

10. Falcon

Falcon Chosen One star 10

Feb 7, 2002
    Welcome to the boards, any questions, please feel free to ask :)

11. Jedi Master Kenobiwan

Oct 8, 2011
    Then so. I have four characters. A lvl 50 Jedi Guardian, a lvl 44 Sith Assassin, a lvl 26 Jedi Shadow and a lvl 15 Sith Juggernaut. :)

Iron_lord likes this.
  12. Darthmaul208

Darthmaul208 Jedi Grand Master star 5

Dec 29, 2013
    Thanks for welcoming me. I do want to get into the EU but where to start?! I have about 5 books that I have read: Darth Plaguies, Revan, TFU 1 and 2, rebel assault and it's sequel. I have read the first tales of the Jedi. I once read a issue of dark times and the clone wars and they were quite good. I am apprehsive of going into post rotj because of episode 7 but I want to find out for myself about mara jacen and jaina. I know what generally what happens but I want to find out for myself. any boards about the experience of getting into the EU? should I start one?