main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Star Wars The Shadow War - Times End - Two new factions opened up! - Legacy: War spoilers!

Discussion in 'Role Playing Forum' started by Sinrebirth , May 13, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Tim Battershell

Tim Battershell Jedi Master star 5

Sep 3, 2012
    IC: Tim Battershell
    Library - Temple of Light

While waiting for the General to reply, Tim once again had a little time to think about Allynic and the problem of how to bring him in safely; without damage caused either to captive or eventual captor. Obviously, that put Major 'Iron Man' right out of the running; if his Lightsaber trophy and his boasting of having successfully hunted Jedi in the past were any guide, there was a good chance that Allynic would be returned to the Temple in a less than functional condition. On the other hand, although Mandalorian armour was Lightsaber-proof, it definitely wasn't Force-proof! 'Iron Man' could equally find himself being Force-bounced all the way back to the Temple on his head if he disregarded Allynic's abilities in that area!

Assuming whoever had taken up the pursuit had neither transport (risky with tech that Allynic understood, or could easily learn, how to use; because he might be tempted to commandeer it) nor an assistant lying-in-wait along Allynic's direction of travel, Tim rather doubted that this current pursuit would be successful. While pushing Allynic away from the vicinity of the Temple had its plus side (removing the need for the current total lockdown of the Hangar Bays, for instance), he shouldn't be forced too far away. The Guardians of Light needed to get to the root of whatever it was that had afflicted him. Once that was known, there was always the possibility of a cure, particularly if Grand Master Lahana was as good a Healer as she seemed to be, and/or the MedBay Droids as good as she claimed. If no cure was currently possible, the Guardians surely had some areas in which Force-users could be safely confined in reasonable comfort for their own safety and that of the other Temple inhabitants.

At that point, Tim heard a mechanical voice addressing one of the other people in the Library. It was a Med-Droid and he was giving the male Jedi (currently giving the appearance of propping up one of the doorposts) a succinct telling-off for apparently having quit MedBay without authorisation. After that, the Droid approached Miss Lenea and offered to examine her arm. Tim was pleased that her injury, after what seemed like hours - but could only have been a small amount of minutes - was about to get treated. Curious how the brief flurry of activity, followed by nothing much happening, had seemingly thrown his normally reliable personal time-sense out of sync.

So, back to Allynic. One mode of transport he almost certainly wouldn't have come across before (or, in probability, anything at all like it) was a Thrust-Sailer, especially the type developed for Agamar Security Force use. There was one of those aboard the "Illusion", along with a Civilian model and a stack of spare Sails and powerpacks for both.
    [​IMG]
    Normally rated as only daylight-capable (though a few fools had been known to try flying the Civilian model at night - until a close encounter with Binka trees or buildings convinced them otherwise) ASF had noted their virtual silence, lack of obvious visual signature and very short take-off/landing requirements (only three to five paces of clear smooth ground, plus space to lay out the Sail) and had laid down a specification for their own version - Thrust-Sailers which really only flew at night! They gave ASF a real edge when it came to raiding suspect premises through being able to land Officers on the rooftops - working with gravity, instead of against it, made deploying Stun-Dazzle grenades a far simpler affair and it was always easier to clear a building from the top down!

All Thrust-Sailers featured a powerpack providing ten standard-hours of endurance on one charge (a spare powerpack and a recharger unit were fitted to the rigs as standard, though it wasn't at all advisble to operate the charger in-flight!) at an over-the-ground speed of between one hundred and one-hundred-fifty kilometers per hour, depending on flying conditions.

The ASF version came with a special helmet that could be switched between ambient light vision, amplified light vision or Infra Red (highly useful for spotting rooftop sentries and/or counting the number of suspects inside a building); as well as a Computer-generated view allowing safe travel in entirely pitch-black conditions if, as with Agamar, the planetary surface had been accurately mapped in three dimensions by Radar and Lidar. Additionally, the ASF-developed helmet included a hands-free comlink and ASF-issue Sails were made of low-observable and semi-camouflaged materials.

Civilian Sails were, by contrast, brightly coloured and a convention had grown up that if Sails were carefully draped over a bush or bushes on Agamar's coastal or offshore island beaches it meant 'Privacy requested, keep well away please!'. It was quipped that one Sail indicated occupancy by someone working on an all-over tan, two that there'd soon be a wedding - or maybe the need for one!

Not bad for a just-turned-teenager, too young to legally pilot an airspeeder by himself, who wanted to avoid the danger of travel by Beast-drawn cart through Agamar's forests when visiting his injured grandmother - said danger coming from low-flying, hot-dogging, airspeeders (some of which regularly crashed) 'running the forest' in the style of Keyan Farlander, but without Keyan's unconscious ability to touch the Force. Joph's father, Inspector (as he was then) Sturm had got a local company to refine, develop and market Tim's original lash-up of a prototype under license, something which continued to send a nice flow of Credits into his bank account. Tim's was now on display in the University's Aerospace Wing - he shuddered every time he saw it nowadays - while Joph's (slightly better made) original mount was equally prominently displayed in Calna Muun's largest Sporting Goods store. The wonder was that those prototypes hadn't killed or seriously injured their pilots several times over; both Joph and himself had certainly accumulated an impressively long list of bumps, bruises and scrapes while learning to fly the things through trial and error!

"General, a thought has just occurred; surely before making plans we need up to the minute information to base those plans upon? I have a piece of kit on my ship that turns me into an eye-in-the-sky for hours so I could get that information for you and/or the Grand Masters if I'm allowed to. What say you?"

TAG: Bardan_Jusik, (Indirectly - Library Group)

Chewbacca89 likes this.
  2. Falcon

Falcon Chosen One star 10

Feb 7, 2002
    IC: Kasha Sherland
    Temple of Light, Saridona Prime

Kasha noticed Josch was not mentally in condition to help with the current situation. The other grand master didn't look any better either. “I can see this is a really bad time asking for help. I’ve got this.”

Kasha quickly left the room as she remembered Anakin telling her about a ship down in the hangar bays belonging to one Tim Battershell, and it was the kind you could take on the water as well as space. She had a feeling he was in the library with everyone else. She stopped at Keira’s guest quarters and picked up some dry clothes and a towel for the Allynic. She suspected she had a feeling on what he did.

As she entered the library she looked around for Tim trying to remember the description Anakin gave her. She couldn’t remember so she decided the more direct approach. “Tim Battershell? I need your help.”

Tim Battershell, Sarge221 (indirectly if you want to help)

IC: Keria Colias-Decinchi
    River flowing to who knows where

Keria finally caught up with Allynic and grabbed his drenched shirt not giving him a chance to wiggle out of the Jedi robe on her, she wrapped her arms tightly around him not giving him any chance to move on her. “Allynic, you need help and I’m the person to help you. I don’t care if you think you’re a threat to the Jedi. I want to help you get through this if you let me."

Chewbacca89

BookExogorth likes this.
  3. Tim Battershell

Sep 3, 2012

Tim had barely finished speaking when his name was called from the doorway area "Tim Battershell? I need your help." The speaker was a blond woman, rather younger than Tim, early twenties to his eye; although her confident posture bespoke a few extra years above her apparent age, and self-evidently a fully trained and capable Jedi.

"I'm Tim Battershell, Ma'am, if said help is within my power to give, then I'm at your service!"

TAG: Falcon (Indirectly - Library Group)

4. Falcon

Feb 7, 2002
    Temple of Light, Library.

Kasha walked to Tim with a frown. She didn't know if he was a fully trained or not and could sense he had potentional through the Force. He looked to be about in his mid forties possibly fifty. With thinning brown hair at the top, a bulky build for sure. He sounded confident when offering his services to anyone who asked. "There is a situation were I will need a ship that is water capable and I'm under the impression from my husband you own a ship that would be suitable for landing on water and helping someone from the river. We don't have much time and we must go right away. Are you willing to help?"

Tag Tim Battershell

5. Tim Battershell

Sep 3, 2012

"There is a situation were I will need a ship that is water capable and I'm under the impression from my husband you own a ship that would be suitable for landing on water and helping someone from the river. We don't have much time and we must go right away. Are you willing to help?"

"Indeed I do, and indeed I am, Ma'am; Just need to take that Hangar off lockdown and warn Redemption first; is all. Mister Vandel, Miss Loother; would either or both of you like to help out? Spotting someone in moving water can be tricky, and is best not done by the pilot! Lead on, Ma'am!"

TAG: Falcon, Sarge221, Runjedirun (Indirectly - rest of Library Group)

6. Sarge221

Sarge221 Jedi Grand Master star 5

Sep 9, 2006
    Alec Vandel
    Saridona Prime, Temple of Light, Library

“Tim Battershell? I need your help.”

The familiarity of the voice and how it spoke out over the rest in the library had Alec turning to spot the young woman who wandered into the library. He remembered her: Kasha Sherland. They had exchanged words before the group had gone to examine the ruins and the young Jedi remembered her as having a husband and children here.

Sensing the urgency that had Kasha going to Battershell for help, Alec figured that this had something to do with their runaway Caamasi. Not wanting to miss out on a possible lead or, better yet, a solution, Alec looked back to Eira. "Thank you for your help," he politely thanked her before stepping away to listen to what was going on.

"Mister Vandel, Miss Loother; would either or both of you like to help out?"

Alec had managed to step over just in time to hear the gist of what was going on: a situation that apparently needed a craft capable of landing on water to retrieve someone. Kasha didn't say anything about who they would be rescuing but hoped that it had something to do with Allynic. "I will assist the best I can."

TAG: Tim Battershell, Falcon, Rebecca_Daniels, Runjedirun, Library Folks

7. Runjedirun

Runjedirun Force Ghost star 6

Sep 3, 2012
    Kambie Loother

"Mister Vandel, Miss Loother; would either or both of you like to help out?"

Kambie shook her head. "Good luck with your mission." She replied. "I hope you'll understand, but I am going to sit this one out."

Kambie collected the soup bowls, put them back on the cart and headed towards the kitchen. She had a lot to sort through and hoped the manual labor of cleaning them would help settle her mind.

Tim Battershell Falcon Sarge221

Tim Battershell likes this.
  8. Falcon

Feb 7, 2002
    Temple of Light

Kasha gave a quick nod to both as she nodded for Tim to lead the way to his ship. "Lead the way to your ship. We need to move now."

Sarge221, Tim Battershell

9. Tim Battershell

Sep 3, 2012

Mister Vandel politely agreed to assist in the recovery mission, while Miss Loother (just as politely) declined. With a quick bow (and a soft-spoken response of "The decrepit-looking Mon Cal Deepwater-class in Hangar Bay Two, Ma'am. I'll see to the door, also to briefing Redemption then join you there") to the blonde female Jedi's "We need to move now"; and an equally soft "Thanks!" to Mister Vandel en-passant, Tim headed for the Library door, pulling out his comlink and setting it to his ship's private frequency as he went; "Be a nice girl and patch all incoming transmissions to my comlink until I am aboard, please. Also please initiate the warm-up sequence, start the pre-flight checklist and drop the main boarding ramp for two guests.".

As usual, the voice-shift activated the main computer on "Life's Illusion" and prepped it (her?) to receive voice commands, as the Droid-speak acknowledgement of his instructions confirmed.

Tim made no attempt to enlist the assistance of Major 'Iron-Man' Taab; he might try to invite himself along (or, worse, simply strand the 'Recoverers' behind a locked-down door while he, as previously attempted, made a quick jet-pack exit via the broken window) in the hopes of acquiring another trophy and/or upping his Jedi 'bag' by one, and Tim couldn't pull rank on him like the General had. If fact, he doubted if any of three 'Recoverers' had enough clout to do so (at least in that Mando's eyes) should he try and dig his heels in; and well, the lady had stated a need for urgency! If the Command Centre didn't have an Operator currently inside it, then best to take the necessary actions himself - when he'd poked his head around the door earlier, he'd recognised almost all of the equipment from his days with Agamar Security Consultants and knew how to operate it (possibly, since the Mando was unlikely to have been initiated into the 'black art' of navigating System Engineers' menus, even better than the Mando could). As for the Hangar door-release, no doubt the Force would lead him to the right switch(es) or button(s).

The General himself appeared to have withdrawn inward, as if (at least temporarily) worn out by the brief flurry of activity. Tim wasn't certain if he'd even heard any of the words Tim had spoken to him; which could indicate that, after the ordeal in the Ruins, the older Jedi had tried to do too much, too soon and was now paying the price for it. Even with the Force, a mere few hours of rest probably wouldn't have recharged his 'batteries' sufficiently - not given how the returnees had looked - and especially as he was no longer in the first flush of youth. Tim hoped he hadn't debilitated himself to the point of needing a long, slow, recovery period as he looked a very capable fighter. A Light-side Jedi Guardian, certainly, if not a Guardian of Light.

Exiting the Library, Tim headed directly to the Command Centre to do his 'chores', preparatory to following the others down to Hangar Two's level by the most direct turbolift.

Once inside, he keyed-on the transmitter and said "Majyk One to Redemption.... Life's Illusion about to depart Temple on urgent recovery mission.... Request you advise CAP units not to get alarmed or open fire unless she exceeds three kliks above surface level.... Miss Lenea is receiving treatment for her injury, just a painful nick, as I speak.... Will update you further when on-scene.... Contact Life's Illusion direct if you need further input, please.... Majyk One Out!".

Then opening himself fully to the Force (for only the second time ever - the first time had given him an inkling that one of the reasons for some Dark-siders falling might lie in their trying to recapture, or transcend, that first wondrous experience) he allowed it to guide him over to the correct control panel and his fingers to the correct switch. When he opened his eyes again, he saw the Hangar door opening on one of the Security Monitors. It was the right one, he recognised the ships!

TAG: Falcon, Sarge221, Skywalker_T-65 (Indirectly - Library Group)

Chewbacca89 likes this.
  10. Chewbacca89

Chewbacca89 Jedi Master star 5

Oct 25, 2012
    IC: Allynic Sitan

"I don't think so!" Allynic reached out with the Force and gripped several of the trees hanging over the river with his telekinetic grip.

The River
    [​IMG]

He yanked on them, cracking several of them. The result was an on-pour of broken trees falling into the river. He used the distraction to slip out of his robe, which had been seized by the stranger. He saw a large piece of trunk, some 20 feet long, come falling from above. He dropped below the water and allowed the trunk to hit him. All the air was pushed out of his lungs when the tree made contact with him. He scrambled for a moment, wraping his arms around the trunk. He sunk deep into the river, under the weight of the trunk. In a flash, the current of the river carried the tree downstream. After a tense minute or two the tree finally rose to the surface of the water and he lunged up, gasping for air. For several minutes more he just clung to the branches of the now-dead tree, regaining some much needed oxygen.

The Tree
    [​IMG]

He waited quite awhile before he began to look around. He now saw the Temple in the distance ahead of him. That was his target now. He must make the Jedi scum pay for their crimes! He finally leapt off the tree and swam for shore. He climbed up the river bank and began running for the Temple. As he approached he began to slow down. His first thought was to find a way to infiltrate the Temple. The best bet would be to place explosives of some kind in key areas to ensure he killed as many Jedi as possible. Suddenly a violent rage overpowered his logical mind with one thought. KILL THE JEDI, NOW!!!

In a blind rage he ran towards the entrance to the hanger, in a rampage. He brought his lightsaber our and ignited it. He finally barreled his way into the hanger like a madman ready to punish all those who had dared defy him.

TAG: Anyone

BookExogorth likes this.
  11. Chewbacca89

Oct 25, 2012
    It glitches....double post.

12. Sarge221

Sep 9, 2006
    EDIT: *too much work and too little Dew and sleep makes dumb-dumb Sarge*

13. Falcon

Feb 7, 2002
    IC: Keira Colias-Decinchi
    River heading towards the Temple

Allynic slipped from her grasp causing her to groan in frustration. This species was known not to be violent or crazy, something had to have been done to his mind to make him act like this. Before she could think any further she heard a loud crack causing her to look up as a large tree branch came rushing down towards Allynic. He grabbed the branch allowing it to take him down the river. She swam for the branch grabbing onto it as the Jedi Temple came into sight. She felt relieved but it didn't last long as Allynic made a mad dash for the temple. "Blast it."

Keira swam to the shore and climbed up by using a large root to steady herself. She hit her comlink. "Kasha, change of plans, meet us in the hangar bay. Allynic is rushing there now."

Temple

Kasha listened to the transmission as she looked at Alex with a frown. "Copy that. Allynic is on his way back to break into the hangar. This is a good time to go."

Sarge221

14. Sarge221

Sep 9, 2006
    Alec Vandel
    Saridona Prime, Temple of Light

"The decrepit-looking Mon Cal Deepwater-class in Hangar Bay Two, Ma'am. I'll see to the door, also to briefing Redemption then join you there"

Alec nodded at the instruction although the word 'decrepit' was hardly something that instilled a lot of confidence. Starships weren't his forte - his piloting record pointing to such - but he at least knew how to spot Mon Cal designed ships; all smooth with plenty of lumps and bumps that were in stark contrast to the designs of other species. He didn't think he would have a difficult time spotting it. And maybe it being designed by an aquatic species would make him feel better about using it for a retrieval mission from the river.

With Battershell heading to what Alec assumed would be the command center to do something about the lockdown, he started heading to the hangar itself with a jog instead of a full sprint. Even if he gave in to haste to get to the hangar as fast as he could, they would still need to wait for Battershell to get there so that he could pilot his ship. Best to save his strength for when it was needed-

"Copy that. Allynic is on his way back to break into the hangar. This is a good time to go."

Right. Nevermind. It was needed now. If Battershell got the hangar doors open then their runaway Caamasi would have access to an escape vessel. Granted it would take him time to break into one and use it to escape but Alec wasn't going to give him the time.

"Then let's hurry!" Alec called back to Kasha, his jog now turning into that sprint.

There was another reason for them to get there as soon as they could. After all, he doubted any of the Mandalorian security forces would be as gentle if they got to Allynic first.

TAG: Falcon, Bardan_Jusik, Chewbacca89

BookExogorth and Chewbacca89 like this.
  15. Tim Battershell

Sep 3, 2012
    Grand Hall - Temple of Light

As he crossed the room to the Turbolift that would deliver him as close as possible to Hangar Two, Tim blessed the subtle nudge from the Force (what else could it have been?) that had sent him on his walkround and 'points-of-interest' mapping expedition in the small hours of the morning. By the simple expedient of counting-off each Turbolift against the total as he passed it (there were eight in all), he had contrived to use the same shaft each time; and he remembered exactly where he had exited onto this level! If the others didn't have that local knowledge, and used a different shaft, they might be forced to walk, jog-trot or run some extra distance around that level's octagonal walkway to get from Turbolift to Hangar entrance. Not that it mattered one whit who got there first, he wouldn't take "Life's Illusion" out without them aboard and her manual flight controls were locked-down unless or until he released them; so they could not take her out either. Nor would her computer accept any voice commands that didn't match an authorised voiceprint (only three beings had ever been on that file, and two of them had since died) even if a ship-thief somehow managed to divine or overhear the 'Be a nice girl' prefix-code.

As he came into sight of the Hangar access corridor, he saw both the other members of the recovery team disappearing into it at a dead run. Given his embargo against exertion, Tim could only think of one reason why Alec Vandel would put himself at risk of another, probably longer, stint in one of the MedBay beds.... Allynic had escaped his pursuer and doubled-back!

Whipping out his comlink again he said "Be a nice girl! Possible intruder headed your way.... Secure from flight-prep and activate Unfriendly Visitors' Greeting Package on Level Four!". Once again, the answering chirp of Droid-speak acknowledged the computer's receipt of, and compliance with, his instructions.

"This is getting to be a habit; hope it doesn't become an addiction!" he thought to himself, once again opening himself to the Force and calling upon it to enhance his Speed as the Turbolift slowed to a stop and opened its door - the boost, he knew, wouldn't last very long or allow him to exceed 125% of his normal sprinting pace; but every little helped, and each second saved could be worth several Fire-gems if his suspicions were correct!

True enough, the Speed-burst faded as he rounded the corner into the Hangar Bay access passage "Eighty metres to go...." he thought "But will have to slow down over the last bit.... Both to assess the situation and so I don't turn up, maybe have to go into action, puffing and wheezing like one of those old 'Steam Engines'.... Even a ship your size, old girl, isn't big enough to keep in me in shape over a two year trip, not when every reversion or planet-fall could come with a One-Sith welcoming committee attached to it!".

TAG: Falcon, Sarge221, Chewbacca89, Bardan_Jusik

BookExogorth and Chewbacca89 like this.
  16. Falcon

Feb 7, 2002
    IC: Kasha Sherland/ Keira Colias-Decinchi
    running towards the Hangar bay

Kasha gave a short nod as she followed Alex who was now in a full splint. She ran behind him tapping into the Force to give her strength to run to the hangar bay. She used Force speed and bypassed Alex quickly and rushed into the hangar bay in no time flat. She looked around and spotted Allynic as Keira stumbled in behind him, both were drenched and her great-grandmother looked less then pleased with Allynic. Not that she blamed her. She reached down to her belt and pulled her lightsaber handle off. She shook her head to focus. Just that small sprint tapped her reserves more then she thought. She glanced behind her waiting for Alex to catch up and to allow herself a small rest before engaging the crazed Caasami. She hit her comlink. "Saber, lock down Rogue to prevent no one from boarding unless it's Anakin or me."

Saber beeped in acknowledgement as Keira moved in from behind with her lightsaber ready in her hand.

Sarge221, Chewbacca89, Tim Battershell, Bardan_Jusik indirectly

BookExogorth likes this.
  17. Chewbacca89

Oct 25, 2012

Allynic's body was in the hangar bay, but his mind wasn't. His mind was in a prison, in the deepest part of his mind. He was outside his body, watching the scene in the hanger play out from somewhere in the rafters. The implant in his brain had control now. And there was nothing he could do to stop it.

He watched from above as he pulled out his lightsaber and ignited it's green blade. He was aware of several beings nearby, but none seemed moving in to attack him yet. He would have to draw them in. He turned to a nearby ship and scanned it, quickly. It looked expensive. He leapt, using the force to gain altitude, and landed on top of the ship. He drove his lightsaber down into the ship and began cutting through the hull. If that didn't get anyone's attention he would have to be even more dramatic.

TAG: Sarge221, Tim Battershell, Bardan_Jusik, Falcon, anyone else.

BookExogorth and Falcon like this.
  18. Tim Battershell

Sep 3, 2012
    Hangar Bay 2 - Temple of Light

As Tim entered the Hangar he felt better than he had in years. He'd left his connection to the Force fully open while he covered the final eighty metres but had not consciously been drawing on it; however, it seemed as if the Force had been acting on him of its own accord during that time. Residual tiredness from the long day and the events in the Library.... gone! Mind.... clear and alert! He wasn't even breathing too hard after running as fast as he could for the first sixty metres, then jogging the final twenty! Luke's and Corran's holographic recordings had spoken of the Force being able to reinvigorate, and here was the proof of their claims.

Looking towards the Hangar entrance, past the young Arkanian's ship, he saw figures. Allynic, bare furred from the waist up, streaming water and brandishing his ignited Lightsaber with a most unpleasant look on his face. Facing him was the blonde Human Jedi (tentatively tagged, from her comments, as 'Kasha' - wife to Anakin Sherland and presumably mother to young Brice and the strill-cuddling blonde daughter he'd seen with them earlier), also with Lightsaber drawn, but not yet activated. Moving fast to join 'Kasha' was Alec Vandel and behind Allynic was another female, as soaked as Allynic, her slightly darker shade (unless that was due to being wet) of blonde hair plastered down the sides of her head and revealing the tips of pointed ears. That particular lady was not looking joyous, to say the least!

As Tim moved towards them at a pace dictated by the twin demands of speed and the need to conserve energy for probable combat, he assessed the situation. Alec had been injured in the Ruins, so his staying-power was doubtful. 'Kasha', if his identification of her was correct, had also been in the Ruins. How much that experience had taken out of her was unknown. The other lady had probably been in the Ruins too and had, in addition, spent an unknown amount of time in freezing water. On the other hand, while Allynic had been in that same frigid water for a similar length of time, his fur would have insulated him to a certain extent.

So, was Allynic intent on another strike-and-run, as previously, or would he stand and fight this time? One thing that Tim did know was that Ally was not particularly skilled with a blade. One didn't participate in sparring, mock duels and some competitive swordplay for nearly thirty years without developing the ability to take an opponent's measure within a second or two.

Then Tim saw Allynic leap onto one of the ships and apparently start to cut into it with his Lightsaber. Well he wasn't going to have that. That was sheer wanton vandalism. On the floor of the Hangar, over a pile of sweepings, a vortex formed, picking up anything light (dust, grit, rust particles etc.), reformed itself into a rapidly-rotating bolo-ball sized spherical cloud and hurled itself at Allynic. If it hit him, it would inflict a lot of nasty, but minor, cuts and abrasions.

TAG: Falcon, Sarge221, Chewbacca89, Bardan_Jusik - indirectly

OOC/OOG: Response checked with GM Bardan_Jusik

BookExogorth likes this.
  19. Chewbacca89

Oct 25, 2012

Allynic was still in his cell, barred from the world around him. He clutched at the bars and screamed, a silent plea. He should the bars, he rammed them, and kicked them. They did not waiver. He had lost. Lost to the vile contraptions of Palpatine that defied nature itself. Those around him would not discover the truth, he was sure of it. They would assume him a Sith or worse and destroy his physical body, leaving only his shattered mind behind.

In the world around him chaos reigned. He saw his form below, madly slashing at the ship while growling. Spit flew from his mouth and his eyes were glazed over. A sudden turbulence of particles was flung towards him. The vortex pass across the hanger into his vector. Allynic saw it, and delayed, his body tried to react. He saw his body jump off the ship, but was still hit and throw some 20 meters. Allynic could feel the pain before he could see the droplets of blood on his fur. He had dozens of tiny cuts and nicks razed across his body.

If only the blast had hit him full on, it might have knocked him out and rendered him as not a threat. But the force controlling his body was still partially tapped into his own mind. It had sensed the danger through him....how far did this connection go? Was this the key to outsmarting whatever intelligence now controlled him physically? If only he could relay this to those around him. If they could trick his eyes, that would in turn trick his possessor.

With all his might he tried to send this message to those around him, "Trick me. Betray my senses and you can beat this."

He was very weak and had no way of knowing if the others could hear him. All he could do was hope...

TAG: @Sarge221, @Tim Battershell, @Bardan_Jusik, @Falcon, anyone else.

BookExogorth likes this.
  20. Jawasinhats27

Jawasinhats27 Jedi Youngling

Jan 2, 2014

Name: Skirata Atin Sinrapproved!

Species:Human Mandalorian
    Homeworld: Mandalore
    Languages: Basic,Mando'a

Appearance: 6'4", 230 Lbs, Densely Packed, Muscular, Emerald Eyes, Short Brown Hair, Prefers to wear his black and white Mandalorian Beskar Armor under black robe
    Allegiance:Acolytes Of Darkness​

Personality: Skirata Atin is Determined, Stubborn, Hard Headed, and has a Can-Do Attitude, He is enthusiastic, enjoys strategy and battle planning, He views the Shadow War as a ground to test the skills he has spent decades perfecting, both strategizing and engaging in combat using his force sensitive talents.

Skills: Skilled in lightsaber combat, especially Ataru (Form IV) and Vaapad (Form VII) and frequently uses a mix of those two when in combat. Also proficient in conventional sith force powers.

Weapons: Carries many many lightsabers with him from jedi hunting, but mainly dual wields a standard blue bladed in one hand and a standard yellow bladed in the other. His Armor also contains many hidden weapons systems (Such as missiles, bola, and flame throwers).

Vessel:The Jaws Of Darkness (Centurion-Class Battlecruiser)
    Length: 1,200 meters
    Hyperdrive System: Class 2.0, Backup Class 8.0
    Armament: Heavy Turbolaser Cannon Batteries, Heavy Ion Cannon Batteries,Light Point-Defense laser cannon batteries, Tractor beam batteries, proton torpedo launchers.
    Complement: 96 sith interceptors, various support vehicles. (houses personal starfighter, Kandosii Cabur)
    Crew Capacity:31,452
    Passenger Capacity:7,400
    Consumable and Supply Capacity: 5 years

Personal Starfighter: Kandosii Cabur
    Model: Variant Z-95 Headhunter

Bio: Skirata Atin was a natural at the Mandalorian way of life :War, from an early age, he exhibited unnatural talents and was later found to be force sensitive, and was taken in to be trained by the Acolytes Of Darkness. When his training was complete, the Acolytes supplied him with his own cruiser and personal starfighter and he embarked on a journey to hunt jedi and opposing sith. Now, with his newly acquired lightsaber trophies, he continues the search for enemies in The Jaws Of Darkness along the border between the known Galaxy and The Unknown Regions.

BookExogorth likes this.
  21. Jawasinhats27

Jan 2, 2014
    srry forgot to put Allegiance is to Acolytes Of Darkness

22. Jawasinhats27

Jan 2, 2014
    Sinreapproved!

23. Chewbacca89

Oct 25, 2012
    OOC: hey Jawasinhats27 it looks great! Just keep in mind you can use the edit button so you don't spam the thread :)

24. Jawasinhats27

Jan 2, 2014
    yeah srry about that :)

25. Falcon

Feb 7, 2002
    OOG: I have permission from Tim Battershell to quote from his character’s point of view and this is what the start of the post will be from. And permission from Chewbacca89 to move his character.

IC: Kasha Sherland/ quoted from Tim Battershell’s pov
    Temple of Light, hangar bay

Holo-recording Kyle had spoken of a technique called "Dun Möch" which, although not strictly Jedi-like (but allowed, in moderation), both he and Luke had used in various forms (Luke's example being "You'll find I'm full of surprises").

Using the Force to amplify his voice, so it could be heard throughout the Hangar, and also his ventriloquial skill, to obscure exactly whereabouts he was, he said "I didn't get a chance to grade your performance during our sparring session, you left so fast.... Well, here they are;" adopting a sarcastic and mocking tone, he continued; Technique.... Amateurish in the extreme; Target Prioritisation.... Abyssmal; Footwork.... Entirely absent.... except when you ran like a terrified little Rodus! And oh, we know that you're not Allynic, just some nasty Dark Persona that's been inserted into him. Well, I've got news for you, Eviction Day has arrived, and I'm here to enforce the order!"

Kasha blinked in surprise as she turned her attention to Tim. So he sensed it as well but she noticed Allynic had decided to jump onto a ship and was now cutting the haul with his lightsaber. “That’s it, this is got to stop,” she spoke out loud as she ran to the ship. Instead of igniting her lightsaber she closed her eyes as she remembered something from Luke Skywalker’s holo recordings. Love and light are tools to defeat the dark side and Skywalker had proven that theory over and over again during his time. Even with his own father Anakin Skywalker, he helped bring his father back from years of using the dark side.

One thing that reminded her of this was Dev Sibwarra, he was under the control of the Ssi-Ruuk. They used the dark side to make him think he was doing right instead of wrong. Luke had noted he blasted his light with Dev’s own darkness.

This maybe the only way to break Allynic from the hold, this dark side persoa had over him. Kasha reached out her mind in search of the crazed alien in front of her as she gathered what strength she had left. Something caused her to pause as she picked up a second presence in the Force.

"Trick me. Betray my senses and you can beat this."

How about overwhelming his senses with light side energy? Kasha thought as she felt her grandmother’s approval through the Force. The darkness overwhelming Allynic’s body was the worst she had ever felt. And she thought fighting against a bunch of dark siders was bad enough.

Kasha blasted the darkness with her own light chasing the shadows away from his mind. She could feel her energy levels beginning to drain. There’s something that Skywalker forgot to mention. She noticed Allynic was knocked off the ship by Tim. She staggered to her feet and slowly made her way over to the ship and looked down. Allynic was bloody. She sank to her knees in exhaustion not sure what Tim did but at the moment, all she wanted to do was sleep now. She would worry about the details later.

Tim Battershell, Chewbacca89, Sarge221, Bardan_Jusik indirectly

Chewbacca89 likes this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.