main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

ST Get In Line - A Social Countdown to Episode VII... v. 2.0

Discussion in 'Sequel Trilogy' started by DarthTunick , Oct 31, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Darth Chiznuk

Darth Chiznuk Superninja of Future Films star 8 Staff Member Manager

Oct 31, 2012
    Shocked to see how badly the Colts are playing. Not representing the AFC South very well. [face_shame_on_you]

2. Force Smuggler

Force Smuggler Force Ghost star 7

Sep 2, 2012
    Does not feel like saturday. ​

JainaSoloYJK likes this.
  3. TCF-1138

TCF-1138 Anthology/Fan Films/NSA Mod & Ewok Enthusiast star 6 Staff Member Manager

Sep 20, 2002
    So... everyone is talking... sports... of some sort. Correct?
    Well, good night then!

JainaSoloYJK and Mystery Roach like this.
  4. Buddha Fett

Buddha Fett Force Ghost star 4

Dec 18, 1999

This is a social thread, dude. We can discuss whatever you want. :D

5. Buddha Fett

Dec 18, 1999
    JainaSoloYJK likes this.
  6. A Chorus of Disapproval

A Chorus of Disapproval Head Admin & TV Screaming Service star 10 Staff Member Administrator

Aug 19, 2003
    I am taking taking the power back! Stop double posting when there is time to "edit".

7. DarthTunick

DarthTunick SFTC VII + Deadpool BOFF star 10 VIP - Game Host

Nov 26, 2000
    It's OK, MyKe... the next Eagles season begins in just 9 months.

:p

8. Darth Chiznuk

Oct 31, 2012
    Good games today. What a choke job by the Chiefs though.

9. It Is Your Destiny

It Is Your Destiny Jedi Grand Master star 4

Jan 1, 2014
    Hi. :)

Yeah, the games were decent. I give the Colts plenty of credit for a noteworthy comeback, but the Chiefs absolutely blew it. And I understand that those injuries were monumental, but you simply can't allow that type of lead to slip through your fingers. Oh well... another year without a Kansas City playoff win.

10. A Chorus of Disapproval

A Chorus of Disapproval Head Admin & TV Screaming Service star 10 Staff Member Administrator

Aug 19, 2003

So does LA's football team...

EHT likes this.
  11. Buddha Fett

Dec 18, 1999
    Was this comment for me? I did not make a supposed 'double post'.

12. lbr789

lbr789 Jedi Knight star 1

Jan 27, 2013
    It's freezing cold, raining, dreary and all around disgusting in my part of NC this morning. If it's this cold, why can't we have snow? Freezing rain is no fun. :(

13. PrincessKenobi

PrincessKenobi Manager Emeritus star 7 VIP - Former Mod/RSA

Aug 12, 2000
    Before everyone settles on the Chiefs choking in the second half. You have to understand the Colts are known this season for the 2nd half comebacks. With that said so glad they won. And of course they do better the minute I turn off the game and turn it on the radio. So if I watch it's a curse but if I listen it's not. So I guess I'll be spending the rest of the playoff run listening. Hoping we face the Broncos next and not the Patriots. While I think my boys can take them. I think we have a better chance of taking the Broncos and getting more momentum built up.

DarthTunick likes this.
  14. TCF-1138

TCF-1138 Anthology/Fan Films/NSA Mod & Ewok Enthusiast star 6 Staff Member Manager

Sep 20, 2002
    Anyone else here vegan?
    If so, you might understand my joy right now. As it turns out, a pizza place just a couple of hundred meters from where I live have started making vegan pizzas. I mean, sure, I've been able to get meat-free, cheese-free pizzas just about anywhere for the past decade, but it's always just a pizza (without cheese) that has paprika and canned mushrooms on it. This place, however, is offering vegan sausage, ham and cheese (precious, precious cheese) on their pizzas! I've just eaten my first pizza with cheese and sausage in eleven years. [face_party]

15. mavjade

mavjade Former Manager star 6 VIP - Former Mod/RSA

Sep 10, 2005
    You posted in this thread yesterday at 4:21pm PST and then again at 4:27pm PST without anyone posting in between, which is a double post.

That's exciting TigerCraneFist! I'm not vegan (or even vegetarian), but I can see how that would be awesome! :)

So today is the warmest day we've had in a while... a balmy 21*F, with the windchill it feels like 10! But Tuesday it's going to be around 50*F and I actually hate when it warms up that much in the winter. To me it always makes it feel that much worse when it gets cold again. Granted, I guess it will melt off some of the snow that's blocking just about everything.

TigerCraneFist likes this.
  16. A Chorus of Disapproval

Aug 19, 2003
  17. KED12345

KED12345 Jedi Master star 4

Sep 10, 2012
    Anyone having to deal with negative temperatures this week? Nasty as hell cold snap going through the country, even here in FL it's forecasted to get down to 24F for a low.

18. Ridley Solo

Ridley Solo Jedi Grand Master star 4

Aug 27, 2010
    TigerCraneFist: not Vegan, but soy, lactose, and gluten intolerant. I can understand the joy of eating pizza with cheese. I miss cheese!

19. Echo-07

Echo-07 Jedi Master star 4

Nov 9, 2012
    The Andrew Luck legend continues to grow. Impressive. Most Impressive.

I was also a bit surprised by the Aints -- not a good cold weather/road team.

Bengals are about to be upset by . . . the Chargers???

[​IMG]
    Andy Dalton is killing the Bengals.

20. Darth_Pevra

Darth_Pevra Chosen One star 6

May 21, 2008
    Why am I so sad that my neighbors cat died? It's not like I've seen it very often. But my neighbors looked so sad and I know how much they loved the katz. And now I find myself thinking about it all the time.

Damn, I tell myself to get a grip on myself, but it just doesn't work.

21. Darth Chiznuk

Oct 31, 2012
    I think the Saints were just a better team than the Eagles so I wasn't really surprised by the outcome. Better defense (much improved from last year) and just as potent offense. I'm not too surprised about the Bengals either. They just don't play well in the playoffs under Marvin Lewis.

22. Echo-07

Nov 9, 2012
    Saints are better but they only won 3 games away from the dome.

Chargers shouldn't be in the playoffs due to the officials blowing that call on the missed FG last week. Bengals have been bad in the playoffs as you said under Lewis, 1 and out in each of the last two seasons and 1 and out this year as it looks. Dalton has been schizophrenic. 4 picks last week. A couple picks today and a fumble.

I think it will be Seattle all the way this year -- beasting!

Andy Dalton man . . . smh. Wow. Just wow.

23. Darth Chiznuk

Oct 31, 2012
    Way over thrown on 4th down, c'mon man! :p

It's going to be tough to beat Seattle at home but I have the Panthers going to the SB and losing to the Denver Peyton Mannings.

CaptainMorgan2013 likes this.
  24. Echo-07

Nov 9, 2012
    [face_laugh]

Denver Peyton Mannings -- funny because its true. No one else plays for them.

Bengals = total choke job. I've seen the Bengals the last 3 years in the Playoffs and Dalton has played poorly every year.

Looking for GB to upset SF in Ice Bowl 2. I think SF will win but hoping for the upset.

I got Seattle Seahawks vs Denver Peyton Mannings in the Super Bowl

Darth Chiznuk likes this.
  25. DarthTunick

DarthTunick SFTC VII + Deadpool BOFF star 10 VIP - Game Host

Nov 26, 2000
    I'm pretty sure that today is the beginning of the end* of my cold! :D

*It better damn be.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.