main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

ST CASTING RUMORS

Discussion in 'Sequel Trilogy' started by Yensid1974, Sep 8, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. TheBBP

TheBBP Force Ghost star 6

Nov 6, 2012
    leiamoody and BigAl6ft6 like this.
  2. Ryus

Ryus Jedi Master star 4

Feb 25, 2013
    Thank god she won't be competing against me to be cast as a gonk droid... no way I could do it better than her. [face_relieved]

Darth Chiznuk and TheBBP like this.
  3. fishtailsam

fishtailsam Jedi Grand Master star 4

Jul 30, 2003
    As a fan with absolutly no say in the matter, I authorize the use of CGI rocks to prevent the need for Katee Sackhoff to play a rock. In fact, I authorize all forces to keep Sackhoff from coming within a mile of a Star Wars film, including but not limited to nuclear strike; seven plauges, and krakken.

w4tkn and Echo-07 like this.
  4. A Chorus of Disapproval

A Chorus of Disapproval Head Admin & TV Screaming Service star 10 Staff Member Administrator

Aug 19, 2003
    Ph'nglui mglw'nafh Cthulhu R'lyeh Katee Sackhoff wgah'nagl fhtagn...

leiamoody, Krueger and BigAl6ft6 like this.
  5. Darth Punk

Darth Punk JCC Manager star 7 Staff Member Manager

Nov 25, 2013
    Just passed a billboard advertising Vince Vaughn's latest effort. The one where he plays himself but as a sperm donor. He should get a part in this. Darth Vince. He could even wear that same hoody he's worn in every film since the nineties.

Juke Skywalker likes this.
  6. BigAl6ft6

BigAl6ft6 Chosen One star 8

Nov 12, 2012
    He just makes the entire galaxy a bunch of lazy, loutish layabouts and nobody is rebuilding the Jedi or dismantling the Empire. That could work!

7. Krueger

Krueger Chosen One star 5

Aug 9, 2004
    I agree.

8. A Chorus of Disapproval

A Chorus of Disapproval Head Admin & TV Screaming Service star 10 Staff Member Administrator

Aug 19, 2003
    [​IMG]

Krueger likes this.
  9. Darth Claire

Darth Claire Force Ghost star 5

Dec 21, 2012
    Everytime this thread updates I get all excited that maybe its another rumor or GASP a confirmation. I hate being disappointed :_|

w4tkn likes this.
  10. EHT

EHT Manager Emeritus star 7 VIP - Former Mod/RSA

Sep 13, 2007
    Hi. :p

11. Darth Claire

Darth Claire Force Ghost star 5

Dec 21, 2012

[​IMG]

12. BigAl6ft6

BigAl6ft6 Chosen One star 8

Nov 12, 2012
    Time for my monthly "I want Emma Stone in a Star Wars movie because I want Emma Stone in every movie" post.

Juke Skywalker likes this.
  13. Ryus

Ryus Jedi Master star 4

Feb 25, 2013

[​IMG]

14. Juke Skywalker

Juke Skywalker Force Ghost star 5

Mar 27, 2004
    Just when I thought I'd outgrown schoolboy crushes on celebes, along come Emma Stone and Jennifer Lawrence. Back when The Amazing Spider-Man came out my friends and I were seated behind two teenage girls who giggled and fanned themselves every time Andrew Garfield so much as twitched (which he seemed to do a lot). It got pretty annoying. When the movie was over I was complaining about it to my friends and one of them said "Dude, I heard you say 'Wow' the first time Emma Stone came on screen." [face_laugh]

15. Blue_Jedi33

Blue_Jedi33 Jedi Grand Master star 5

Aug 12, 2003
    JediWheelz likes this.
  16. Ryus

Ryus Jedi Master star 4

Feb 25, 2013
    The laugh track of Big Bang Theory will whistle instead... omg! Hugh twist! :rolleyes:

Plus it will never happen in VII since Disney would never advertise a show on a rival network, in this case CBS, so why waste our time bringing it up... we have the same odds of Batman joining the Avengers as this happening. :oops:

17. Jedi Dragon D

Jedi Dragon D Jedi Master star 4

Jan 24, 2013
  18. A Chorus of Disapproval

Aug 19, 2003
    2 threads is a good amount for that link to be shared.

19. HanSolo29

HanSolo29 RPF/SWC/Fan Art Manager & Bill Pullman Connoisseur star 7 Staff Member Manager

Apr 13, 2001
    I wouldn't be so quick to believe all the info in that article - not saying it won't eventually happen or that the briefing didn't take place, but considering the source is a fan site (in this case, Mice Age), I would take all of this with a grain of salt. With the Disney theme parks, rumors run rampant and plans are constantly changing. While it's fun (or frustrating) to hear some of the information, it's best to not believe anything you hear until you get that official press release with the 'green light' from Disney itself.

Hitchhiking-Ghost likes this.
  20. Echo-07

Echo-07 Jedi Master star 4

Nov 9, 2012
    I'm gonna do some H U G E bragging right now as about a year ago I called that The Big Bang Theory would have Penny audituioning for Episode 7 and BAM! Called it!

Darth Claire, just wanted to say your fan posters rock!

21. Apophis_

Apophis_ Jedi Knight star 2

Sep 4, 2012
    I vote for Howard.

22. Jedirush2112

Jedirush2112 Jedi Master star 4

Apr 10, 2013
    [QUOTE
    I wouldn't be so quick to believe all the info in that article - not saying it won't eventually happen or that the briefing didn't take place, but considering the source is a fan site (in this case, Mice Age), I would take all of this with a grain of salt. With the Disney theme parks, rumors run rampant and plans are constantly changing. While it's fun (or frustrating) to hear some of the information, it's best to not believe anything you hear until you get that official press release with the 'green light' from Disney itself. ][/QUOTE]

I'll be in Disneyland this summer. Probably look the same be then. Maybe very minor changes....like a tree or trash can. LOL

23. Dewback

Dewback Force Ghost star 4

Jul 18, 1998
    Not likely. According to the article the new attractions will not open until 18 months after Episode VII is released. That's June 2017. I was hoping we would see some of it open by Celebration but I guess not.

24. DEATHCONQUEROR

DEATHCONQUEROR Jedi Knight star 1

May 13, 2011
    I know it's been said many times, but it just has to be affirmed that if these rumors about Benedict Cumberbatch turn out to be true, and if he is selected to be a main Sith/Dark Side villain, it would be the very best casting decision ever made in the history of StarWars media (besides maybe Ian McDiarmid as Sidious). After seeing him as Smaug, Necromancer, and Khan, I thought to myself: "this guy has Sith Lord written all over him!" Oh, and I also cast my vote for Seamus Davey-Fitzpatrick to play young Cumberbatch undergoing dark training under Sidious (the kid who played Damien the AntiChrist in Omen)

25. Blue_Jedi33

Blue_Jedi33 Jedi Grand Master star 5

Aug 12, 2003
    Actually your post jogged my memory from last year where I called it too here is my post from that massive thread that got locked because it had to many scantly clad females in it.

Posted December 2012

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.