main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

TV Discussion LACWAC Member Interviews (★☆★ SpecialOpsUnit & Fives_Says_No_To_Sixes ★☆★)

Discussion in 'Star Wars TV- Completed Shows' started by AkashKedavra_93, Sep 4, 2012.

1. anakinfansince1983

anakinfansince1983 Skywalker Saga/LFL/YJCC Manager star 10 Staff Member Manager

Mar 4, 2011
    Todd the Jedi :

I realize I left chocolate out of my food answer, so there it is.

Favorite music genre: the kind played by geeky-looking kids on acoustic guitars
    Favorite school subject: languages
    Favorite sport: swimming
    Favorite animal: meow meow meow meow meow meow...
    Favorite TV show genre: sitcom

2. Todd the Jedi

Todd the Jedi Mod and Loving Tyrant of SWTV, Lit, & Collecting star 6 Staff Member Manager

Oct 16, 2008
    anakinfansince1983 Where is your favorite place to read?

Favorite animal?

Favorite season?

Least favorite school subject?

(and since you did it wrong before :p ) Least favorite TV show genre?

3. anakinfansince1983

Mar 4, 2011
    Todd the Jedi:

Oops, you got me. But I'll skip doing favorite animal twice. ;)

Favorite place to read: my sofa. It reclines and has beverage holders.

Favorite season: fall

Least favorite school subject: probably English. I hated analyzing the hell out of simple statements like "Bob went to the store" looking for '"themes."

Least favorite TV show genre: reality TV. It's only "reality" if you believe that the general population is comprised of the most annoying and idiotic people alive, and it's only enjoyable if you like watching stupid idiots.

Barriss_Coffee likes this.
  4. Todd the Jedi

Todd the Jedi Mod and Loving Tyrant of SWTV, Lit, & Collecting star 6 Staff Member Manager

Oct 16, 2008
    :oops:

anakinfansince1983 What is your favorite color?

Favorite mode of transportation?

Least favorite noise?

Favorite utensil?

Favorite word?

5. anakinfansince1983

Mar 4, 2011
    Todd the Jedi :

Favorite color: blue
    Favorite mode of transportation: my own car
    Least favorite noise: I have many, but I'm going to go with someone throwing up, or commentary on conservative talk radio
    Favorite utensil: the spork. It's a cool useful hybrid
    Favorite word: ginormous

6. Todd the Jedi

Oct 16, 2008
    anakinfansince1983 19. What person involved in SW would you want to meet most, dead or alive, and why? (ie actor, writer, director, artist, etc.)

7. anakinfansince1983

Mar 4, 2011
    Todd the Jedi :

I thought about picking Carrie Fisher, as I have friends who have met her in person and said that she has a great sense of humor.

But I'd also like to meet George Lucas himself, just to pick his brain about how Star Wars has evolved, as well as his educational foundation.

And I want to see how much of TCW he blames on Filoni credits Filoni for.

8. Barriss_Coffee

Barriss_Coffee Chosen One star 6

Jun 29, 2003

SO. TRUE. =D=

9. Todd the Jedi

Oct 16, 2008
  10. anakinfansince1983

Mar 4, 2011
    Todd the Jedi :

Ben and Jerry's chocolate chip cookie dough ice cream on top of a warm chocolate chip cookie with hot fudge sauce and whipped cream on top.

But Bailey's on the rocks is good dessert when I'm not hungry enough for a sundae.

Barriss_Coffee and CT-867-5309 like this.
  11. Todd the Jedi

Oct 16, 2008
  12. anakinfansince1983

Mar 4, 2011
    Todd the Jedi :

I had to rack my brain on this one. I see funny **** every time I log onto these boards.

But what the hell, a personal one...

When Hurricane Fran hit New Bern, NC, the power went out, but I lit candles and waited for something scary to happen. I had been watching my VHS of Forrest Gump and therefore running outside and yelling, "You call this a storm?!?!?" seemed like a good idea. I didn't draw a crowd, because most people aren't stupid enough to go outside in a hurricane if they don't have to, but I did get wet.

13. Todd the Jedi

Oct 16, 2008
    ALRIGHT, LET'S ALL GIVE ANOTHER ROUND OF APPLAUSE FOR OUR INTERVIEWEE, ANAKINFANSINCE1983! [face_party]

And now that my interview is over, I leave the thread to everyone else to ask AF any questions they have until the next interview.

For now we're going on hiatus for the holidays. We'll return in January with some more interviews. And once again, anyone wishing to be interviewed need only ask either myself or Akash.

So everyone stay safe, stay warm, and stay jolly. Until next time, this is Todd the Interviewer, wishing everyone happy holidays. See y'all next year!

14. Circular Logic

Circular Logic Jedi Master star 4

Mar 3, 2013
    Well, I must say that was a jolly good interview, Todd and AF! =D= These were easily your most interesting questions yet, Todd. I suppose that makes sense given this is AF's second interview here. ;) Also, your responses are always very fun to read, AF. If there's one person who we can all consider truly LACWACky, it's definitely you!

Happy holidays to everybody as well! [​IMG]

anakinfansince1983 likes this.
  15. anakinfansince1983

Mar 4, 2011
    Hey, the LACWAC-y trophy was made just for me. So I was told. O:) [face_mischief]

Thankfully Todd was nice enough to hold off until I was no longer on enough painkiller to tranquilize a Hutt. Otherwise my responses might have been the usual, just badly spelled really, er, eccentric.

I had a good time. You all make this place worthwhile, in fact, when Todd asked about the funniest thing I'd seen, I thought about going to the search function and digging up some threads.

Looking forward to 2014 LACWAC with you fine people arguing about discussing the bonus content and REBELS!

(And I'll probably repeat that statement on New Year's Eve after champagne but who cares. Because "alcohol was involved" makes one hell of a punch line.)

16. Todd the Jedi

Oct 16, 2008
    Alright we're back and better than ever!

Prepare to be amazed by my copy/paste skills! (not)

Welcome to this edition of our....

LACWAC!!!!

MEMBER!!!!!

INTERVIEWS!!!!!!

*Applause*

Let's hear it for our brave subject,

Cevan!

[face_party]
    [face_party][face_party][face_party][face_party][face_party][face_party]
    [face_party][face_party][face_party]
    [face_party][face_party][face_party][face_party]
    [face_party][face_party] [face_party][face_party]
    [face_party]

.....Ahem. =P Now that that's out of the way, let's get down to business. (I swear, that's it for theatrics.....until next time)

I will be asking our guest a variety of questions, ranging from personal to Star Wars, and specifically TCW-related. As usual, some questions will be stolen borrowed from other interviewers, and some will be original. You never know which ones I might or might not use. ; )

And remember, Cevan to tag me every time you respond. I don't need to keep track, I just like to boost my ego. =P

So without further ado, let's begin!

1. I think we all know why you chose your username. Let's spice it up. If you could change your username, with no changing it back, what would you choose?

17. Cevan

Cevan Jedi Knight star 4

Mar 16, 2013
    Todd the Jedi

1. I'd probably change it to Teleportato, although I do quite like my current username.

18. Todd the Jedi

Oct 16, 2008
    Cevan Oops, I carried that over from the last interview. :oops: I'll just do this:

2. Tell us about your username, why you chose it, what it means, etc. And what is the best way to address you?

19. SithStarSlayer

SithStarSlayer Manager Emeritus star 6 VIP - Former Mod/RSA

Oct 23, 2003
    That would be the third coolest name on the boards, right behind Todd the Jedi & SithStarSlayer.

The Shadow Emperor and EHT like this.
  20. Cevan

Cevan Jedi Knight star 4

Mar 16, 2013
    Todd the Jedi

2. My username is a combination of my first initial, and my middle name (Evan). The best way to address me would just be by my username, Cevan.

21. Todd the Jedi

Oct 16, 2008
    Cevan 3. What made you sign up for the Jedi Council Forums? You're a relatively new user, so why now and not earlier?

22. Cevan

Cevan Jedi Knight star 4

Mar 16, 2013
    Todd the Jedi

3. I had actually been lurking here for a couple years before, but it wasn't until last year when I finally decided it was time to make an account.

23. Todd the Jedi

Oct 16, 2008
    Cevan 4. What draws you to Star Wars? Was TCW your introduction to the universe or were you a fan before the show?

24. Cevan

Cevan Jedi Knight star 4

Mar 16, 2013
    Todd the Jedi

I've been a big fan of Star Wars ever since I was a little kid. I've always enjoyed the action, stories, and characters in it.

25. Todd the Jedi

Oct 16, 2008
    Cevan 5. What other franchises do you like besides SW and which are you most passionate about?