main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Senate Derp, DERP. Derpitimus Maximus. Derpity deeeeeeerp...

Discussion in 'Community' started by VadersLaMent, Sep 4, 2012.

1. DantheJedi

DantheJedi Jedi Grand Master star 5

Aug 23, 2009
    VadersLaMent likes this.
  2. I Are The Internets

I Are The Internets Shelf of Shame Host star 9 VIP - Game Host

Nov 20, 2012
    Weren't there theories that The X-Files and The Simpsons predicted 9/11 as well?

3. Mar17swgirl

Mar17swgirl Chosen One star 7

Dec 26, 2000
    In related news, Paul is dead.

anakinfansince1983 likes this.
  4. poor yorick

poor yorick Ex-Mod star 6 VIP - Former Mod/RSA VIP - Game Host

Jun 25, 2002

It wan't the X-Files, it was The X-Files' short-lived spinoff show, "The Lone Gunmen." Just saying. :-B

5. I Are The Internets

Nov 20, 2012
    Aha! What year did The Lone Gunmen premiere? It makes all the difference of course!

6. poor yorick

Jun 25, 2002
    Wikipedia says March 2001. The Twin Towers episode aired on 3/4/01, specifically. Never forget. [face_flag]

Ender Sai likes this.
  7. anakinfansince1983

anakinfansince1983 Skywalker Saga/LFL/YJCC Manager star 10 Staff Member Manager

Mar 4, 2011
    Home Alone 2 had McCauley Culkin on top of the towers. Does this mean Joe Pesci and Daniel Stern were responsible for 9/11?

8. Darth-Lando

Darth-Lando Jedi Grand Master star 6

Aug 12, 2002
    In Escape from New York, Snake Plissken lands a glider on top of one of the towers. When will this administration bring John Carpenter to justice?

9. VadersLaMent

VadersLaMent Chosen One star 10

Apr 3, 2002
    So I was going through the headlines and saw that a couple of states are trying to bring back the firing squad and thought it would go here. Then I saw that TENN is trying to ban Obamacare sign up people from getting treated in hospitals and thought that'd fit here. Then I saw this lil gem and given that it's MLK day that it would get its own lil post here.

Sara Palin says Obama should stop playing the race card

“Mr. President, in honor of Martin Luther King, Jr. and all who commit to ending any racial divide, no more playing the race card,

Well Miss Palin, I wish you stop playind the derp card.

[​IMG]

Rogue1-and-a-half likes this.
  10. Darth Guy

Darth Guy Chosen One star 10

Aug 16, 2002
    The Simpsons one is really, mind-numbingly stupid.

[​IMG]

11. Juliet316

Juliet316 37X Hangman Winner star 10 VIP - Game Winner

Apr 27, 2005
    Maybe Sarah Palin would like to stop playing the idiot card now?

12. I Are The Internets

Nov 20, 2012
    Oh those wacky conspiratards.

13. VadersLaMent

Apr 3, 2002
    Wendy Davis must have a chance to win in Texas or else THIS would not be needed

This is the part that made me lol:

The fact that Davis is an attractive blond and speaks fairly well in public was enough to gladden the heart of the pro-abortion faction, eager to find a champion who can be packaged as an inspiring profile in courage.

I wonder how they know that?

[​IMG]

Ah, that's how.

14. Juliet316

Apr 27, 2005
    Difference between Wendy Davis and Fox's blondes: Wendy Davis actually gives a damn about women and their choices.

15. anakinfansince1983

anakinfansince1983 Skywalker Saga/LFL/YJCC Manager star 10 Staff Member Manager

Mar 4, 2011
    That's their best argument against her? She left her husband? LOL

16. heels1785

heels1785 Skywalker Saga + JCC Manager / Finally Won A Draft star 10 Staff Member Manager

Dec 10, 2003
    It appears that she may have left out some details in crafting her narrative for a political career. Which is fine, it happens all the time- sometimes you'll get called out on it, like Rubio was, sometimes not.

Anyway, here's Nancy Grace debating Nancy Grace on the dangers of the reefer.

VadersLaMent likes this.
  17. I Are The Internets

Nov 20, 2012
    Her eyes are terrifying.

18. VadersLaMent

Apr 3, 2002
    Looks like Palin is not the only right winger to take a big ol shot at Obama on MLK Day. And he went a step or two further. Ready?

Florida Republican calls for Obama to be hung for war crimes

Now...hyperbole? Apparently not. He double and triple downed even after another Republican called him out on it.

[​IMG]

timmoishere likes this.
  19. VadersLaMent

Apr 3, 2002
    DERP follow up

The wedding cake folks who would not seel to gay folks will have to make a compromise or else be punished. HAHAHAHAHAHAHA!

20. VadersLaMent

Apr 3, 2002
    The fellow above who called for Obama's hanging has apparently quit but is currently still listed on an election ticket.

But he need not worry. Ready?

"I'm not saying Obama is the Antichrist..."

There’s going to be a future world dictator, before Christ returns, who’s going to usurp people’s personal …rights. …He’s going to wage war against God’s people, he’s gonna change God’s laws and he’s going to do it without any opposition. And my question was, how’s he going to be able to pull that off? And my thesis is, people will have been conditioned long before the Antichrist comes to accept governmental overreach. And that’s what you’re seeing with President Obama right now.
    Jeffress predicted this cataclysm (or is it the apocalypse?) will be worse than the Nazis or Stalinism. But, he said, “I want to be clear… I’m not saying President Obama is the Antichrist. In fact, I’m sure he’s not. Because the Antichrist is going to have higher poll numbers (I SAW THIS ON TV, HE CHUCKLED LIKE HE WAS JOKING SORTA KINDA), according to the Bible, at least at the beginning. But I believe he is conditioning people to accept governmental overreach which they will finally give in to when this final dictator comes, whether that’s ten years from now or a thousand years from now."

So Obama is not the Antichrist, he's the Antichrist's lil hlper!

[​IMG]

Howz about some Jeffress quotes:

How do we know that people are not born gay? Well, "think about a newborn baby. Is he or she sexually and romantically attracted to people of the same sex? No, of course not."

I'll just stop there. Good grief.

Rogue1-and-a-half likes this.
  21. VadersLaMent

Apr 3, 2002
    Hmm, there should be only one line in that post that is a link, not the whole thing. Oh well, it works at least.

22. Juliet316

Apr 27, 2005
  23. VadersLaMent

Apr 3, 2002
    What was not needed was his out of left field racist line:

‘What we’re going to do is turn Detroit into an Indian reservation, where we herd all the Indians into the city, build a fence around it, and then throw in the blankets and corn.’ ”

Where the hell did that come from? He is right that Detroit is a mess. I occasionally go to Detroit for one reason, a rather gigantic used book store. And it's parking lot is fenced in and deep against the building.

But wtf do indians have to do with anything?

24. Juliet316

Apr 27, 2005
    *shakes head* I don't even know.

25. poor yorick

Jun 25, 2002
    Patterson is a tool. I remember him from my days living in Oakland County, and he always was a smug ****.