main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Hi Hey all

Discussion in 'Welcome New Users' started by May_The_Force_Be_With_You, Jan 21, 2014.

1. May_The_Force_Be_With_You

May_The_Force_Be_With_You Jedi Master star 1

Jan 21, 2014
    I'm new here (obviously!). I used to read some of the topics on here many years ago, but never really joined.

With the news of the upcoming Star Wars Episodes 7-9, I kind of wanted to get back into SW.

Hope to see you all around the forums. :)

2. A Chorus of Disapproval

A Chorus of Disapproval Head Admin & TV Screaming Service star 10 Staff Member Administrator

Aug 19, 2003
    May_The_Force_Be_With_You: Failte Nua Duine. Glad to have you with us. If you're here for the sequels, we will see a lot of each other. Get involved, have a brilliant go, and should you require any assistance, just use this thread as your personal tech support.

3. Skiara

Skiara ~• RSA FFC •~ star 10 Staff Member Manager

Nov 5, 2002
    Welcome MTFBWY! :)

I'm a bit surprised that your username wasn't taken already. Pretty cool! :cool:

Start posting and get involved. You'll see, it's a lot more fun than lurking. With the upcoming movies, it'll be an interesting time here with all the rumours, discussions and so on. :D

See you around! :)

4. May_The_Force_Be_With_You

May_The_Force_Be_With_You Jedi Master star 1

Jan 21, 2014
    Thank you so much. I appreciate it. :)

Thanks! I too was surprised this username worked. Must be the under scores. :p haha.

I'll post ASAP! :D

5. Skiara

Skiara ~• RSA FFC •~ star 10 Staff Member Manager

Nov 5, 2002
    That's good! :D