main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

JCC ~*~ The Ewan McGregor Fan Club of the JCC ~*~

Discussion in 'Community' started by Quarantine, Mar 19, 2002.

1. serendipityaey

serendipityaey Jedi Master star 4

Jan 24, 2004
    Yes he does look scrumptious! Sighhh...

Good, my phone is being slow loading

2. Gkilkenny

Gkilkenny Jedi Grand Master star 4

Mar 27, 2004
    He looks great no matter what. On second thought he is gorgeous no matter what!! ^:)^[face_love]

I could only see two, but I've seen them all on instagram and twitter. What a hunk!

3. obimom

obimom Jedi Master star 4

Oct 31, 2010
    How many times am I allowed to like those pics...those are the best current pics of him I've seen...and thats saying something...when about every pic is drool worthy...

But these...ok, where'd that bucket go...=P~

4. obimom

Oct 31, 2010
    Found some more droolicious pic of Ewan today...

[​IMG] [​IMG][​IMG] [​IMG]

[​IMG] With a little bit of Elmont thrown in...[​IMG]

These are some different pics, I havens seen before...some different looks that he's had...all gorgeous, of course.

[​IMG] [​IMG]

I could keep going, there is a ton of pics..bu tbetter stop...Ok, one more Elmont for Ash...serendipityaey ;)

[​IMG]

serendipityaey likes this.
  5. serendipityaey

Jan 24, 2004
    Oh yeah! :D I love that Elmont. All those - so gorgeous....

6. serendipityaey

Jan 24, 2004
    *FINALLY* had a chance to start Ewan's Cold Chain doc... it hasn't been available here, plus I think I was a little afraid to watch it because I knew it would make me fall even more in love with him, and I don't see how that's even possible, but it totally has. Watched the first part so far. There's one part where he's asleep/waking up in a tent or something in the Himalaya's (in the middle of saving babies) and he's just so sexy and adorable first thing waking up in the morning AND THEN he starts singing! And his voice is all raspy with just waking up. Oh, heaven help me. Anyway, my friend sent me a still from that moment and it's gorgeous, and it was awesome because I actually got to wake up to this (if only via email)

[​IMG]

obsessedwithSW and obimom like this.
  7. Gkilkenny

Mar 27, 2004
    Fantastic, love them all and I saw one of him holding his Clara with his arms wrapped round her waist they were watching something and smiling
    it was like he was protecting her from the world. Such a lovely family pic.

obimom likes this.
  8. obimom

Oct 31, 2010
    Just look at those blue eyes...sigh...=P~

But I do love Ewan, the family man. I love his looks, but it's not lusty...one of the main things I love about him is his love and devotion to his family...rare for an actor with his looks....lovely man. I know there are other actors like him, but he stands out in a crowd. So many men who doesn't look half as good as he, but women consider him handsome think they're God's gift to women and act like jerks..he's not one of them. That's what impresses me so much about him.

9. Valairy Scot

Valairy Scot Manager Emeritus star 6 VIP - Former Mod/RSA

Sep 16, 2005
    obimom likes this.
  10. obimom

Oct 31, 2010
    Took me a moment, but I finally got to the link and saw the video..too short. I absolutely LOVE his hair....it is the best I've seen him wear in a long time...to me it perfectly compliments that gorgeous face...

What? Ewan and Eve have arguments about their teenage daughter? You mean...they...they act like normal married people? Say it isn't so!! :p

11. obimom

Oct 31, 2010
  12. obimom

Oct 31, 2010
    And this quote by Ewan on what mad ehim decide to quit drinking...besides the fact he realized it could ruin his career...and this is part of why I love him...he actually "grew up"...what a guy...[face_love] The language blip out was my doing..to keep this forum family oriented. :)

I remember, funnily enough, the last time I had a drink. I was sitting with these guys and we're all talking about how much we love our kids and I thought, "Well, why are we all sitting in a pub? It's four in the morning. How much do we love our kids? Because tomorrow morning none of us will be any use to them." And I thought, "**** it." I don't have a problem with people drinking; it's something I chose not to do. It just took me a long time to grow up.

13. serendipityaey

Jan 24, 2004
    Very good quote, very wise :) I think the message is balance. He, they, were out of control out at 4 am, I can hardly imagine, and it was the correct choice to give it up. It takes a lot of strength of character to see that. At the same time, in life I think it's very important to take care of yourself, and your relationship as well as your kids to be a whole healthy person. I make a point to try and go out once a month, I love trying new beers and laughing with my friends, and going home around 11pm... a late night for me!! And I think that's okay too.

14. Gkilkenny

Mar 27, 2004
    [​IMG]
    what are you thinking of?

15. serendipityaey

Jan 24, 2004
    I have that pic as my background on my laptop... Wooo!

16. Gkilkenny

Mar 27, 2004
    [​IMG]

What a great pic for a background I love any picture of him.

17. Gkilkenny

Mar 27, 2004
    [​IMG]
    I loved this movie. The Island

obimom and serendipityaey like this.
  18. serendipityaey

Jan 24, 2004
    Mmm me too! They should do a romance sequel just about them on the boat!! XD

obimom likes this.
  19. Cushing's Admirer

Cushing's Admirer Chosen One star 7

Jun 8, 2006
    Great quote. Well said, Ewan! Great to see him stand up for the younglings and maturity. =D=

:eek: Wow, that's quite a tat!

20. obimom

Oct 31, 2010
    Yeah, and I notice in his movies, they never show that side of him if he is shirtless. :p

21. serendipityaey

Jan 24, 2004
    They have makeup to cover it up, it makes his arm look bizarre, like in Salmon Fishing and they actually made it into a snake tattoo for Son of a Gun, love it.

22. Cushing's Admirer

Jun 8, 2006
    I don't understand why so often they hide such things. Just because Ewan has a tat doesn't mean he's trouble. :(

23. serendipityaey

Jan 24, 2004
    I've personally never noticed them not showing that side of him, but it's important to the character. There's no way the charActer in Salmon Fishing would have a tattoo at all - much less with those 4 specific names on it...

obimom likes this.
  24. Cushing's Admirer

Jun 8, 2006
    Interesting take I'm not certain I'd agree.

25. Valairy Scot

Valairy Scot Manager Emeritus star 6 VIP - Former Mod/RSA

Sep 16, 2005
    Personally I dislike tats on almost everyone - but to each their own. With Ewan, anyway I tend to watch his eyes and body language more than just the "exterior decorations" - and yes, his eyes are exterior but also that pure window into the inner character.

obimom and serendipityaey like this.