main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Beyond - Legends The Journal of A Very Married Talon Tantiss [DDC 2014] 2014 Journal Is Complete!

Discussion in 'Fan Fiction- Before, Saga, and Beyond' started by Jedi_Lover, Jan 1, 2014.

1. Jedi_Lover

Jedi_Lover Chosen One star 5

Nov 1, 2004
    When I was young I had a neighbor who was an extreme cheapskate. She believed any stale baked good could be transformed back to edible by toasting it. One day my mother said she was over at her house talking when my neighbor decided to make a sandwich. She pulled out some moldy bread and popped it in the toaster and then got a knife and scrapped the area where the mold was. Presto! It was now transformed into non-moldy, non-stale bread!

Using my neighbor's logic, I figured maybe somebody left the cereal box open and now the flakes were stale and Valla decided that maybe putting them on a plate and placing them in the toaster oven would make them crispy again.

You wouldn't believe what people will do to save food. My mom said my neighbor would look through bags on the side of the road and if she found food that didn't look too bad she would eat it. Realize this is in the 70s when Americans thought it was completely acceptable to toss old McDonalds food bags out the window. [face_sick] What was weird is this lady wasn't poor.

Nyota's Heart and Revanfan1 like this.
  2. Jedi_Lover

Nov 1, 2004
    Thanks Falcon, aalagartassle, Kahara, Hazel, earlybird-obi-wan, Nyota's Heart, EmeraldJediFire, Briannakin, and Revanfan1 for reading and taking the time to review. Here is a short post. I thought I would get the guys into their StealthXs.

In the past week things have been getting slightly better with the living arrangements. It just took some getting used to. It did help that I programed ID10T to tidy up the ‘fresher. Boy, that didn’t go over well with the droid. He explained to me in great detail that he was a very sophisticated pilot/navigator/protocol droid and that perhaps I should purchase a cleaning droid. I told him I have four droids on the ship already and I have reached my limit…therefore if he didn’t want to find himself shot out the airlock he can periodically go to the ‘fresher and ensure there is toilet paper, the seat is down and any discarded clothing was put in the laundry. Ten-Tee doesn’t have humanoid facial features but his slumped head told me he was unhappy with my decision…if his programing allows him to be unhappy that is.

I told the droid. “Hey, it could be worse. I could put you on vornskr poodoo removal duty.”

The droid made a weird noise that sounded like a sigh. “Yes, Master Tantiss…my lot in life could surely be worse. I could be sent to the Mon Gazza Spice Mines.”

I rolled my eyes. “Aren’t you being a little overdramatic? It’s not like I’m making you the cleaning droid of a skinholo theater. Your job isn’t bad. Just be thankful you’re not a sewage repair droid or a Hutt gastroenterologist droid.”

ID10T was silent for a moment. “May I ask sir, did I displease you in some manner? Why was I chosen for these extra duties and not 2-1B?”

I scoffed. “The surgical droid? Why would I want to irritate a droid that can sedate me, open me up and rearrange my internal organs?”

ID10T turned his head towards me. “Sir, may I point out that it is impossible for 2-1B to do anything counter to his programing. If you are postulating impossible scenarios one would think you would be more concerned about a fatal error made by your pilot droid.”

My eyes narrowed. Did this droid just threaten me? I think he noticed my look of disbelief because he quickly added, “Of course all droids aboard this ship are programed to ensure the safety of the crew.”

I glared at Ten-Tee as I left the flight deck. I knew there was a reason why I didn’t like droids.

Entry 14

Ben and I were called out on our very first assignment as roving Jedi. Valla and Zylie would have to continue this shipment run without us. Cargo ports are dangerous, so I was a little worried, but it turns out her father had foreseen this possibility. Zylie said her dad made arrangements for private security guards to meet the ship and provide protection if Ben and I were ever called away. That is a load off my mind. Zylie and Valla have been to hundreds or ports, but Aves, Chin or their parents were always with them. This galaxy is a dangerous place and nothing demonstrates that better than the mission we were now called to perform.

Ben and I are going to the planet Vandelhelm where we would contact the commander of the Galactic Alliance Security or GAS (that sounds so stupid. Who names a government organization with the acronym GAS. I guess it could be worse, it could be GAG).

Vandelhelm is a heavily industrial planet best known for their extensive mining operations. The planet’s large industrial base attracted hundreds of thousands of guest workers in recent years to labor in factories or the mines. There was a need for strong backs because much of the ore being excavated gave off energy emissions that interfered with the function of mining droids. Because of the huge influx of male miners, Vandelhelm eventually ended up with a misbalance between men and women. This, unfortunately, resulted in a growing pleasure slave trade on the planet. The local governing barons gave a blind eye to the problem since happy workers were productive workers. It wasn’t until the daughter of a high-ranking aristocrat was kidnapped that the problem was brought to the attention of GAS. After all, you can’t have the young daughter of somebody important passed around the barracks. It makes me sick to my stomach when leaders overlook crimes until it affects them.

Ben and I said goodbye to our wives, fired up our StealthX’s and headed out to Vandelhelm. The planet is along the Rimma Trade Route that the Vazy Princess was currently traveling. With any luck we would find the missing girl and be able to rendezvous with our ship at its last cargo drop off on Sullust.

It felt good to be flying. I was getting claustrophobic in that ship. I know I am literally in a much smaller ship now, but looking out of the canopy I felt free. The ship was an extension of my body and I was flying out among the stars.

I toggled the radio to a private channel to Ben’s fighter. “This is Vazy Two to Vazy One.”

Ben responded, “You're coming in loud and clear.” Ben pulled his fighter next to mine so I could see him.

“We need better call signs.”

“I am not going to call you Hot and Sexy Knight, if that is what you are getting at.” I could hear Ben chuckle.

“How about the Vornskr Slayer?”

“I am fairly sure Zylie wouldn’t appreciate that call sign.” There was a slight pause. “How about Red Knight?”

“For me?” I asked confused.

“No, for me.”

“I guess.”

We flew in silence for a short time before I broached the subject that was on my mind. “How is married life treating you?”

“I love it!” I could tell Ben was smiling as he talked. “How about you?”

“I love it also…but I am having a hard time adjusting to living on a ship. I miss going out to the clubs and holotheaters with Zylie. I miss fresh air.”

“Did Coruscant have fresh air?” Ben joked. “Seriously, I know what you mean. It is a bit confining.”

“If it wasn’t for all the hot sex I would have gone crazy by now.”

“Too much information, Talon,” Ben said with a chuckle.

“No…telling you what we did last night would be too much information.”

“Talon…we shouldn’t be discussing private matters behind our wives’ backs. I don’t want them finding out and getting mad.”

I laughed. “Gods, you are whipped.”

“So said Lord Talon exulted Emperor of the Whipped Ones. All hail our supreme leader.”

“Shut up.” I looked over my instrument panel. “I’m going to take a nap. I’ll let my R9 take over.”

“You should give him a name.”

“I’m not naming a droid. They’re not pittins.”

“Mine has a name.”

I rolled my eyes. “What’s your R9’s name?”

“Niner.”

“Well that is creative. I think I’ll call mine R-Nine. Vasy Two out.”

I turned off the radio and informed R-Nine that he was in charge and please don't fly me into a black hole. It beeped out some gibberish that I hope was an affirmative. I don't care what Ben says, I am not going to name these damn droids and I’m not going to treat them like people. They are just as sentient as our new food synthesizer and I don’t see anybody talking to that.

I’ll write more when we get to our destination. Now is the time to rest.

Revanfan1 and Falcon like this.
  3. Briannakin

Briannakin Former Manager star 6 VIP - Former Mod/RSA

Feb 25, 2010
    (that sounds so stupid. Who names a government organization with the acronym GAS. I guess it could be worse, it could be GAG).

THANK YOU! That has been my #1 complaint about the EU.

Great update. I liked the talk between Talon and Ben.

Revanfan1 and Falcon like this.
  4. Falcon

Falcon Chosen One star 10

Feb 7, 2002
    Talon really hates droids huh? that's a shame, makes you wonder what one did to him to deserve such hatred

great updates

5. EmeraldJediFire

EmeraldJediFire Jedi Master star 4

Feb 23, 2012
    Talons dislike for droids is so vehement. Then you've got Ben who is the opposite due to his own father

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

6. WarmNyota_SweetAyesha

WarmNyota_SweetAyesha Chosen One star 8

Aug 31, 2004
    Entry #13: LOL Ten-T and Talon's conversation -- I can see Talon's point: you will eventually have kids who talk back; having droids who do that too is a bit much :p

Entry #14 - glad about the private security - I know that's a load off for Talon and Ben. :) The mission he and Ben are going on sounds very much like it will be adventuresome. =D= Hmmm. Don't know how much of the going to theaters etc. the couples would've done if they were 'ground-side' between their missions, etc. [face_thinking]

7. Revanfan1

Revanfan1 Force Ghost star 6

Jun 3, 2013
    [face_laugh]

Making fun of GAS and GAG was hilarious! I never noticed before. Cannot unsee!

8. earlybird-obi-wan

earlybird-obi-wan Chosen One star 6

Aug 21, 2006
    GAS and GAG are hilarious ;) and the droids. Talon has a way with them even on the mission. Adventure coming?

Revanfan1 likes this.
  9. Hazel

Hazel Jedi Master star 4

Nov 9, 2010
    Talon REALLY does NOT like droids! [face_laugh]

10. Jedi_Lover

Nov 1, 2004
    I always hated that name. It always pulled me out of the story because I would snicker. It could be worse. I remember a middle school that had some unfortunate initials on their cheerleader outfits. I think it was Pendleton Middle School (or something like that). The cheerleaders had the letters PMS on the front of their shirts.

He gets it from his dad. His dad, Mark Tantiss, never liked droids. Every droid Mark owned he disconnected the vocalizer. He just doesn't like machines talking to him. He did have to spend time with C3PO and Artoo… maybe that has something to do with it. Talon never had a bad experience with a droid, he just takes after his dad when it comes to this particular prejudice.

They grew up with different perceptions with droids because of their dads.

That's true, but when they are between missions they are on the ship usually. So they get more time with their wives, but they are confined to a ship a lot. The girls are used to it. It is going to take time for Talon to get accustomed to living on a ship.
    I can't believe you didn't notice that. It struck me as funny right away.

It is not a big adventure, but hopefully it will be interesting.

No, he finds them annoying. But he is not the only one. I read a few books where other humans were anti-droid…but later the droids grow on them.

Here is a short post. Thanks everybody for reading!

Entry 15

It took over twenty hours to get to Vandelhelm. Fortunately I only had to relieve myself once utilizing our brand new StealthX pilot urine collection system—officially called the Mission Lengthening Device or MLD. Zylie thought that was an extremely funny name for an inflatable cup that goes over my private parts and is connected to a suction hose. She asked me exactly what it was supposed to lengthen. Ha ha, really funny.

The MLD is worn under my flight suit. The system automatically detects moisture and activates the suction that pulls the urine into a disposable bag. It’s much more efficient than using handheld piss-n-bags which consisted of a sealable plastobag with a highly absorbent sponge inside. Unfortunately, the suction has to be strong enough to not only pull the urine quickly away from the body, but to make a tight seal between the cup and my body. It is a very unnerving sensation, in fact, the first time I used it I startled so much I whacked my head against the back of my seat. Later, I made the big mistake of telling Ben this because he ribbed me unmercifully for weeks about my overly enthusiastic MLD.

I’m digressing again; let me get back to the story.

Ben and I land on Vandelhelm and took an airspeeder to GAS headquarters. There we met Captain Norrkin, a tall, burly human with a ridiculously thin mustache. He asked us to take a seat across from his desk as he started the briefing. The GAS commander activated a holoprojector on his desk and we watched what looked like a security cam holovid.

“The young woman there is Baron Zekl’s daughter Sola Zekl.” The commander pointed to a pretty blond girl in her late teens. After a moment a speeder van pulls up next to her and two masked men burst out of the rear of the vehicle, grab the girl, push her into the van and sped off. “We tracked the speeder to the warehouse district where they exited the vehicle and entered an abandoned warehouse. Holocams didn’t record anybody exiting the building, but there are underground pedestrian tunnels that could be accessed from the structure. Unfortunately there were no security cams in the area where they could have entered the underpasses and we couldn’t find any further visual evidence of the kidnappers or the girl.”

“So they can be anywhere.” Ben said as he studied the holo. “Do you have sniffers out?”

I turned to him. “Sniffers?” Ben was a Jedi Sentinel trained in security and investigation. I was a Guardian and mainly a ground pounder. I worked in the battlefield. I’ve never heard of a sniffer.

Ben turned to me. “It is a highly sensitive hoverdroid that continuously samples the air and analyzes for DNA. Get a sample of the daughter’s DNA from her toothbrush, obtain a DNA profile and program it into the sniffer. The droid then goes throughout the city looking for that particular DNA profile floating about. It works a little like police canines that track by smell.”

“Why would her DNA be floating around?”

Ben shifted in his chair so he could look directly at me. “Because Talon, humans shed approximately 400,000 epidermal cells from our skin everyday. In addition, our saliva contains DNA by way of buccal epithelial cells and white blood cells. Talking, sneezing, coughing or spitting can spread that DNA into the environment. A woman getting kidnapped would struggle, kick, and scream and therefore shed a great deal of cells into the environment.”

“And that’s exactly what happened, Jedi Skywalker.” Captain Norrkin pushed a few buttons and another image emerged from the holoprojector. “The sniffers found her DNA in the following areas.” He gestured to a map with an area shaded in red. “We found DNA from where she left her home and traveled by personal speeder to a parking lot. She exited the lot and was walking down the pedestrian pathway when she was abducted. We believe the large search area may be due to the wind blowing around any shed epidermis cells. That, or the kidnappers moved her to a different speeder and drove around with the windows open.”

Ben looked at the map for a moment. “Did you recover the speeder?”

“We did. It was stolen and the captors activated a delayed detonation device to burn the vehicle. We didn’t get any useful DNA samples of our conspirators.”

Ben nodded. “They’re smart. Why do you think she was snatched by a slave ring?”

The Captain smoothed out his mustache with his fingers as he talked. “There's been no ransom demand and the area she was in was highly populated by pleasure brothels and clubs.”

I frowned at that comment. “Why would a young girl go there?”

The Captain shrugged his shoulders. “There is a mall area near there that is a bit seedy but some rich people find it trendy to go to these edgy parts of town. Also, some youngsters frequent the area to buy spice sticks or other intoxicants.”

“Did Sola use?” Ben asked.

“We did a toxicology test on hair strands taken from her hairbrush at her home and we didn’t find any evidence of drug use. Our street informants have heard rumors that she was sighted in a club called Euphoria. We don’t have enough information to get a search permit. We sent undercover officers in, but no luck. We’ve heard good things about your Jedi Sentinel training. We are hoping you can help.”

“We’ll need some local clothing,” Ben told the Captain. “And we’ll go in to see what we find.”

Revanfan1 likes this.
  11. WarmNyota_SweetAyesha

Aug 31, 2004
    =D= I liked the setup. Ben being all investigatory is cool. ;)

12. earlybird-obi-wan

earlybird-obi-wan Chosen One star 6

Aug 21, 2006
    Fun with the first part about the collector and great detailed set up for action

13. Revanfan1

Jun 3, 2013
    Ooh, Ben and Talon are going undercover! Reminds me of something that'd happen on NCIS: LA, which is definitely a good thing. :)

14. Briannakin

Briannakin Former Manager star 6 VIP - Former Mod/RSA

Feb 25, 2010
    My high school's initials were DP T. Secondary School. We were the Trojans. I'll let you just think about that one. I wish I were kidding.

Anyways, great update. I love the start of this investigation and I can't wait to see where it leads.

15. WarmNyota_SweetAyesha

Aug 31, 2004
  16. Jedi_Lover

Nov 1, 2004
    At first I thought you were referring to the psychedelic drug DPT. But you are really saying DP Trojans. Ugh! I wouldn't have picked that up though unless Nyota's Heart wasn't laughing so much. I don't have a dirty mind. o_O

Nyota's Heart likes this.
  17. Falcon

Falcon Chosen One star 10

Feb 7, 2002
    now it's really getting interesting

can't wait to see how undercover goes.

18. EmeraldJediFire

EmeraldJediFire Jedi Master star 4

Feb 23, 2012
    I have one lol anyway awesome entry

19. ginchy

ginchy Jedi Grand Master star 4

May 25, 2005
    I like Bennie the investigator, there. I always think of Ben as a baby or young child. It's like I can't help myself in that regard, but I am enjoying reading your grown up Ben. He and Talon are a good team.

20. Jedi_Lover

Nov 1, 2004
    Thanks. I would think Jedi would make great investigators.
    Thanks. I figure they will mostly be useful when it comes to telling if people are lying or in trying to sense the missing person within the Force. Of course Talon has post-cognitive abilities which is helpful.
    I don't think I ever watched that show. I watch Bones occasionally. Not so much as I used to though because the sexual tension is gone.
    Ben and Talon investigating the Sex Slave trade...what possibly could go wrong?
    Thanks. I've been writing and rewriting. I will post something on 1 February.
    Thanks! I appreciate you reading and commenting.
    I know what you mean. For people who haven't read the SECOND TO NONE series of stories that led up to this journal they may not realize I got Luke and Mara hooked up shortly after Wayland and Ben showed up around 13 ABY. So he is in his early 30s in this story. He's still shy Ben though.

Thanks everybody for reading. I will have the next post up on the 1st of February.

Gemma and Revanfan1 like this.
  21. Hazel

Hazel Jedi Master star 4

Nov 9, 2010
    Oh boy, mission time! Let's get in trouble :p

22. Jedi_Lover

Nov 1, 2004
    Talon and Ben getting in trouble? :p Thanks for reading!

And thanks Nyota's Heart, earlybird-obi-wan, Revanfan1, Briannakin, Falcon, EmeraldJediFire and ginchy for reading. [:D]

~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I want to get this journal entry down before I forget everything that happened.
    Our little undercover mission was both amusing and horrifying at the same time.

ENTRY 16

Ben and I were given well-worn and stained mineworker clothing to wear. They were ugly, but at least they didn’t stink. We were also provided handheld DNA analyzers or mini-sniffers for the investigation.

It took us most of the day to prepare. There was a lot more to undercover work than I thought. First of all, Ben and I had to research the club’s history, blueprints, and a map of the surrounding area. Then I had to work on getting rid of my Coruscanti accent. Honestly, I never considered myself as having an accent. Outer Core speakers were the ones with the accents. Uncle Luke has a rimworld accent and so does Ben. My Aunt Mara has something in between. Ben said I enunciate certain words in a way that would make me stand out on Vandelhelm.

He also said I walk too much like a Jedi; I should slouch my shoulders more. We were supposed to be miners who work long, exhausting, soul crushing hours in horrific conditions. It took a while, but by the end of the day he said I had a passable mid-rim accent and looked despondent enough to impersonate a local.

We took public transportation to the pleasure brothel district and walked to the club Euphoria. The giant Barabel bouncer outside gave us a cursory look and waved us through. We passed through weapons sensors, but we were using electronic confounders to hide the presence of our lightsabers under our jackets.

The place was packed—mainly with humans although there were some Sullustans milling about. Almost all of the males were wearing various types of work clothing. The women…well they weren’t wearing much of anything. Oddly enough, in all that background information we read about club Euphoria, not once did it mention that it was a topless establishment…but it is. Ben was next to me and he stopped dead in his tracks when he saw a herd of bouncing boobs passing by (or is the correct term pack or flock? Ha!). He made some funny choking noise as his face turned redder than his hair.

Great! He was worried about me blowing our cover with my accent and now he’s freezing up. I pulled him aside to talk. “Ben, we’re supposed to be hardened miners coming to the club to drink and kriff women. You can’t be standing here like a Krugga deer trapped in a speeder’s headlights.”

Ben cleared his throat and I can tell he was steeling himself for what we had to do. “Stang Talon. I’m not like you. I’ve never been to a pleasure house before. I didn’t think it would be like this.”

I was taken aback by that comment. “You’re not like me? Why would you think I frequented pleasure houses in the past?”

He shrugged. “There was that rumor about you…”

“Stop!” I interrupted him knowing exactly what he was going to say. “I heard that particular rumor and it’s not true, I don’t care what the sleemo gossip holozines say! Even with the Force it is humanly impossible to do what they said I did.” I was getting a little irate. Awful rumors followed me throughout my late teens and early twenties after a HoloNet gossip show speculated that I was Luke Skywalker’s lovechild—which I’m not! I would look exactly like my father if he didn’t dye his hair red and eyes green. That erroneous report began a chain reaction of slanderous stories about me. With very few exceptions everything written about my reportedly incessant sexual proclivity was completely false. “Stang, Ben! I can’t believe you believed that drivel.” I gave a dry chuckle. “Besides, nobody has that much endurance!”

Ben’s face flushed with embarrassment. “Sorry Talon. I figured if anybody could pull off that stunt it would be you.” A queasy smile crossed his face. “I guess we should look around and discretely ask questions.”

“Sure,” I said while giving him a hard look for believing that rumor.

We walked around looking for any women who resembled Sola. The entire time Ben kept his head up and eyes forward and avoided looking at any female from the neck down. I gave a silent chuckle. I’m sure nobody would find that suspicious (he wrote sarcastically).

Not wanting to look too conspicuous we eventually ordered some drinks and found a table to sit at. As soon as we were seated a couple lovely ladies took the opportunity to sit on our laps. “Hi lover,” a buxom green Twi’lek whispered in my ear seductively as she ran a hand down my chest. “Do you want a date?”

In the prostitution trade, ‘date’ is a polite euphemism for kriff. I gave her my best smirk. “I would love to, but I only have enough credits for my drink. If you are willing to give me a freebie or do something on layaway, that’ll work.” I was desperately hoping the answer would be ‘No’, because I wasn’t sure how well I could fake impotency after being surrounded by a room full of scantily clad women.

Luckily, the Twi’lek quickly stood and glowered at me. “Come back on payday.” She then briskly walked away. I laughed and looked over to Ben and was shocked by what I saw. He had a big breasted, red skinned Zeltron sitting on his lap. She was nibbling on his ear while her hands explored places they shouldn’t be exploring. Ben sat wide-eyed and appeared to have trouble breathing. It was like somebody had a Force hold on him. I then realized what was going on. That Zeltron was exuding pheromones that discombobulated my poor cousin’s brain. Unless you are expecting it, a Zeltron can get the best of a Jedi…I should know.

I guffawed at Ben’s panicked expression. This is one time I can save him, instead of the other way around. “Hey beautiful,” I murmured to the topless dancer as I stood and gently pulled her hand off Ben’s upper thigh. “We don’t have the credits and we don’t want the establishment’s heavies breaking our legs for not paying for a date.” I gave her an apologetic look. “Sorry.”

She smiled as she stood. “It’s too bad.” She looked down at my redheaded cousin. “He’s cute.” She gave me a wave and walked off. I turned back to Ben whose face was as white as a Wompa.

“What the hell was that?” he gasped.

I chuckled. “You just experienced Zeltron pheromones on overload. If I didn’t save you she probably would have your last credit.”

Ben buried his head in his hands. “Kriff! Valla is going to kill me.”

“Why? Nothing happened.” I sat back down. “Just don’t tell her. I won’t tell her.”

Ben shook his head. “I can’t lie to her. She’ll know I’m hiding something and she’ll just assume the worst.”

I rolled my eyes. “Fine, I’ll explain to Valla that you were in a Zeltron pheromone haze when you allowed the woman to grope you.”

“Not funny, Talon.” He turned to me. “Why didn’t she affect you?”

I smirked. “Ben I dated a Zeltron for years. Remember Nalli’ti? If I didn’t learn how to block out her pheromones I would have been watching romance holoflicks and going to the opera every weekend. Before I figured out how to resist her chemical manipulations she had me going to ballroom dancing classes with her! Ballroom dancing!”

That got a faint smile from him. “Thanks for saving me.” Ben took a couple deep, cleansing breaths. “Let’s mingle and ask questions. I want to be out of here as soon as possible.”

~~
    I will write more about what happened later. Ben caught me writing in this journal and is now threatening me with bodily harm if I am recounting his embarrassing encounter with a Zeltron.

ENTRY- CLOSED & ENCRYPTED.

23. WarmNyota_SweetAyesha

Aug 31, 2004
    [face_laugh] [face_laugh] Talon was the one with more composure [face_mischief] Helps that he had experience with a Zeltron before. :p

Jedi_Lover likes this.
  24. windu4

windu4 Jedi Master star 4

May 15, 2008
    Blergh! I've really fallen behind. I've been trying to catch up through your fanfic account. I'd love to be tagged if possible!

Jedi_Lover likes this.
  25. Revanfan1

Jun 3, 2013
    Ah, poor Ben! Why am I not surprised that Talon was so calm in that situation? :p

Jedi_Lover and Nyota's Heart like this.