main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Beyond - Legends Elusive Bliss UPDATED 7/1/13(SJRS Challenge Response. L/M AU): Expanded version Chapter 14

Discussion in 'Fan Fiction- Before, Saga, and Beyond' started by Jedi_Lover, Apr 21, 2013.

Tags:
  1. WarmNyota_SweetAyesha

WarmNyota_SweetAyesha Chosen One star 8

Aug 31, 2004
    As do I, always. ^:)^ [face_mischief]

2. Jade_Pilot

Jade_Pilot Jedi Master star 5

Dec 10, 2005
    “Hi,” Luke whispered nervously, not knowing exactly what he should say. “Sorry to wake you, but my hand appears to be pinned under your backside.

[face_laugh][face_laugh][face_laugh] Sweet!

Jade_eyes likes this.
  3. Jedi_Lover

Jedi_Lover Chosen One star 5

Nov 1, 2004
    Thanks Darth_Neo, newdawn12, Jade_Pilot, and Jade_eyes for reading and commenting. I don't know about writing a new story anytime soon. Usually these get their start as writing challenges and the Skywalker-Jade thread hasn't put out the July challenge. I am working on my Dear Diary Challenge lately and I am trying to think up a plot for NaNo.

This story was the most difficult for me because I didn't want Luke to fall into bed with Mara right after Callista left. I also had to put in tender scenes between Luke and Callista and that is tough for me being such a big L/M 'shipper.

Thanks for your kind words! [:D]

~JL~

4. Gemma

Gemma Jedi Master star 4

Dec 25, 2013
    Well I have kind of been reading things backwards, but that's okay. I figure it out eventually. I had read the Shine first and then found the story over here. This is a wonderful story and written so well. The warmth and tenderness just right. And then when Mara started having the erotic visions -- I just lost it when she started comparing notes with Luke and when he questions about how explicit they were and it flusters her -- just awesome. I too enjoy your works and I just found out today how to search for a single person's stories --- so I'm like a kid in the Candy Shop --- with way too much candy. Yay!!!

Nyota's Heart likes this.
  5. Jedi_Lover

Nov 1, 2004
    You read a ginchy-shine? Ha! Those are awesome. My favorite Ginchy-Shine is the one between Mark Tantiss and Kira Starkos, my two OCs. That had to be tough for her to write since they were OC's and it was for Mark's Journal so it was in the first person.

Thanks for reading and taking the time to review.

ginchy likes this.
  6. Gemma

Gemma Jedi Master star 4

Dec 25, 2013
    I recognize the name Mark Tantiss from another story --had to be yours -- but I don't remember a Shine being done with the two characters you mention and I thought I had read most of Ginchy's from the older websites and her LJ. Don't recognize the name Kira which I like it's pretty.

ginchy likes this.
  7. Jedi_Lover

Nov 1, 2004
    Gemma it is on her LJ unless she took it down for some reason. It is called "And Again". Mark Tantiss is my OC from Second To None, Sacrifices, The Journal of Mark Tantiss and he is in The Journal of Talon Tantiss. The stories were nominated for Best Series and Mark for Best OC in 2013. If you go to the nomination thread you can find the links to all the stories. Kira is his wife, but in the Shine she was his girlfriend.

8. ginchy

ginchy Jedi Grand Master star 4

May 25, 2005
    I believe that shine is still on my LJ. I couldn't post it on the Luke and Mara LJ since there was no Luke or Mara (which would have been weird had there been. ha!). "And Again" sounds right. I'll have to check to make sure I made that entry public, not just open to friends.

9. Jedi_Lover

Nov 1, 2004
    HA! Swingers! Nah, I think Mark is way too shy for that. Also he sees Mara as a sister or as a mother-figure and Luke is like his dad…so that would be weird on soooo many levels for poor Mark. [face_worried]

10. Gemma

Gemma Jedi Master star 4

Dec 25, 2013
    Thank you both I found it on ginchy's LJ -- that was a HOT one -- but then again most of the Shines are yummy delicious and leave me either wanting more or fanning myself.

ginchy likes this.