main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

JCC How To Live

Discussion in 'Community' started by poor yorick, Feb 4, 2014.

1. Rogue_Ten

Rogue_Ten Chosen One star 7

Aug 18, 2002
    [​IMG]

also if you dont walk like this u aint livin right

Juliet316 and CT-867-5309 like this.
  2. Ender Sai

Ender Sai Chosen One star 10

Feb 18, 2001
  3. Saintheart

Saintheart Jedi Grand Master star 6

Dec 16, 2000
    Saintheart, live in an ant colony for 12 years and make an Academy Award winning documentary about it. Make sure you get Morgan Freeman to do the voiceover so people will cry during the scene where a kid fries your favorie ant Herbie with a magnifying glass.[/quote]

Truly my lifelong quest for ekstasis is over.

4. yankee8255

yankee8255 Force Ghost star 6

May 31, 2005

Highly profitable until you're one of the Islams she tortures.

EDIT: and please tell me how to live, ophelia.

5. Zapdos

Zapdos Force Ghost star 5

Jan 7, 2013
    recipe for life pls

6. Boba_Fett_2001

Boba_Fett_2001 Chosen One star 8

Dec 11, 2000
    Hey where's mine? :(

7. I Are The Internets

I Are The Internets Shelf of Shame Host star 9 VIP - Game Host

Nov 20, 2012
    Damn that's my new life goal right there.

8. Rogue_Ten

Rogue_Ten Chosen One star 7

Aug 18, 2002
    just the idea that a robotics company has created a machine to harness the power of the mcmahon swagger... blows my mind

9. poor yorick

poor yorick Ex-Mod star 6 VIP - Former Mod/RSA VIP - Game Host

Jun 25, 2002
    yankee8255, add spice and excitement to your life by circumnavigating the globe longitudinally. The easiest way to do it is to wait for the polar ice caps to melt and go by canoe. The portage across the landmass of Antarctica might be somewhat unpleasant, but the energy drink endorsements will make it worth your while.

Zapdos, pick up extra pocket money by re-stealing the skull of Emanuel Swedenborg and auctioning it off to the highest bidder. You can make it more attractive to prospective buyers by adding a bluetooth headset, a GPS module, and fake jellied eyeballs glistening from the sockets.

Boba_Fett_2001, become a household name through murderous performance art. Choose the most unpleasant people you can find and drag them to the crown of the Statue of Liberty. Hook up a bungee-jump like system, only with razor wire wrapped into a 5-point harness. Then push the unpleasant people off on each stirring key change of Niel Diamond's "Coming To America," which you will play through enormous loudspeakers. As your victims fall, their head and limbs will be snipped off by the razor wire, tumbling free from their torsos and landing with a splash in the Hudson River.

jp-30 and Ender Sai like this.
  10. Mortimer Snerd

Mortimer Snerd Force Ghost star 4

Dec 27, 2012
    Damn, that's beautiful.

Sent from my ridiculously annoying Android device.

Boba_Fett_2001 likes this.
  11. Everton

Everton Chosen One star 10

Jul 18, 2003
    Please me please.

12. yankee8255

yankee8255 Force Ghost star 6

May 31, 2005
    Thanks, I'll start working on my connections at Red Bull pronto! (I play soccer/football with several avionics guys who work for the Flying Bulls.)

13. I Are The Internets

Nov 20, 2012
    I'm surprised that it hasn't been done before.

14. poor yorick

Jun 25, 2002
    Everton, first become an enormously wise ascetic, famous for your spiritual advice. Then, instead of retreating to some mountain cave, buy a Maserati and go into street racing. Your acolytes will demonstrate their commitment to learning from you by driving at 350 KPH down the M5 motorway, running everyone else off the road in their desperate attempt to catch you. Only agree to teach them if they can shoot out the tires on your car and force you to stop. Then make them replace the tires, because those suckers aren't cheap.

Mar17swgirl, CT-867-5309 and Everton like this.
  15. Kyle Katarn

Kyle Katarn Force Ghost star 6

Jul 10, 1998
    How about me?

16. poor yorick

Jun 25, 2002
    Kyle Katarn, be a folk hero by becoming a kind of Robin Hood figure, robbing the healthy and giving to the sick. Chase down Olympic athletes and marathon winners, chloroform them, and pop out their vital organs for transplantation into the acutely ill. Perform the transplants in a secret location, like your garage, to prevent your secret identity from being known.

17. Randwulf Crescentmoon

Randwulf Crescentmoon Jedi Master star 4

May 25, 2013
    Ooh-ooh, pick me! Pick me! Me next!

...please, and thank you.

18. poor yorick

Jun 25, 2002
    Jetedonne Pur-Pureus, you should become history's most successful snake-flinger. Accomplish this by first freezing the snake in a long, thin, aerodynamic shape. Next, socket the head into the cup end of an atlatl, and fling away! You should be able to get great distance and impart speeds of over 90 mph. Snake flinging provieds endless possibilities for enjoyment, social advancement, and even--if the snake is not quite dead and capable of biting--self defense.

19. slightly_unhinged

slightly_unhinged Jedi Master star 4

Jan 28, 2014

[​IMG]

20. Mar17swgirl

Mar17swgirl Chosen One star 7

Dec 26, 2000
    I approve of this life advice. :D

Now me, please. :p

21. I Are The Internets

Nov 20, 2012
    Round up some Merry JC'ers as well (not me).

22. Obi-Zahn Kenobi

Obi-Zahn Kenobi Force Ghost star 7

Aug 23, 1999
    ¡Dime!

I used my phone. Beware.pf.typos.

23. poor yorick

Jun 25, 2002
    Mar17swgirl, bring Cubism to the sphere of the dramatic arts by chopping up a stage set and turning all the chunks so that the painted surfaces face the audience. Go for even more intellectual depth by chopping up the audience and turning all the chunks so that the skin-covered surfaces face the stage. If anyone survives and complains, tell them that their new shape represents the fluid continuum of multi-consciousness, call them a philistine, and chop them up again.

Obi-Zahn Kenobi, help the downtrodden by becoming a professional mourner for faulty appliances. When an appliance becomes unusable, its owners will contact you and direct you to the manufacturer's headquarters. When you get there, infiltrate a board meeting and stand on the table. Throw dust in your hair, rend your garments, and keen loudly for the lost appliance. Take the money they offer you to go away and give half of it to the people who hired you, so they can buy an appliance from a better company.

24. Coruscant

Coruscant Chosen One star 7

Feb 15, 2004
    Alright, me.

25. poor yorick

Jun 25, 2002
    Coruscant, advance the cause of science by seeking the last common ancestor of humans and the Mongolian Death Worm. Dodge the Mongolian and Chinese armies as you creep through the Gobi desert with a magnifying glass and a pair of tweezers, looking for the lost creature's spoor. When you find it, go on the talk show circuit with it, and allow Montel Williams to test its DNA against that of babies with disputed paternity.

Coruscant likes this.