main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Full Series Official "The Clone Wars" Series Discussion Thread (Spoilers Allowed)

Discussion in 'Star Wars TV- Completed Shows' started by RevantheJediMaster, Jul 15, 2005.

Tags:
  1. Heero_Yuy

Heero_Yuy Jedi Grand Master star 4

Nov 28, 2000
    No, cuz it's a boob shot. Not an ass shot.

Not that I'm against any PMs of Aayla pics that prove me wrong, ladies and germs!

Contessa likes this.
  2. Obimus Primobi

Obimus Primobi Jedi Master star 2

Oct 23, 2013
    Not that I'm against any PMs of Aayla pics that prove me wrong, ladies and germs!
    A quick search for both revealed some content that would definitely get me banned if I posted it.;) Here's the best I can do anifan:
    [​IMG]

3. Heero_Yuy

Nov 28, 2000
    Well, if we're talking about butts all of a sudden I don't think I can comment on men honestly. Sorry, anakinfansince1983.

That said, from what I gather it's Luminara who has the junk in the trunk as they say . . .

4. Embomania

Embomania Jedi Knight star 1

Feb 2, 2013
    This bonus content needs to come out ASAP. We're talking about butts. Stahp.

5. Fives_Says_No_To_Sixes

Fives_Says_No_To_Sixes Jedi Knight star 3

Jan 6, 2013
    Padme's butt in Ziro's hangout on Coruscant in the TCW movie...and Padme's but on the train in the tunnel aboard the Malevolence....

But yes, Luminara as well.

EDIT:
    The bonus content has its own thread...the butt conversation can continue...

6. Deputy Rick Grimes

Deputy Rick Grimes Jedi Grand Master star 6

Sep 3, 2012
    No it shouldn't continue

7. Fives_Says_No_To_Sixes

Jan 6, 2013

=((

8. anakinfansince1983

anakinfansince1983 Skywalker Saga/LFL/YJCC Manager star 10 Staff Member Manager

Mar 4, 2011
    There were several shots of Padme's butt in the Malevolence arc.

And lighten up, people. We are still talking about TCW. We're on topic. We don't need to be all srs bsns all the time (or even much of the time) nor do we need to censor anything that wouldn't work in Mickey's Clubhouse.

"You mean like, he has the cutest butt? Where did I hear that recently?"

"Everywhere. You can't even turn on the news without hearing about some woman thinking some guy's butt was cute. Who was the first babe to say this, I don't know, but it caught on."

"So how's my butt?"

"Not bad."

CT-867-5309 likes this.
  9. Fives_Says_No_To_Sixes

Jan 6, 2013

Myself, I've always been a butt guy. The great thing about butts are that they're the most innocent representation of sexuality, IMO, but they don't have to be seen sexually either. Everyone has one, they're not inherently sexual, yet people like them - they're great b/c they can be admired from a very crude mindset - or just a simple, innocent mindset. The idea of a "cute" butt, IMO, can sometimes be as innocent as a "cute teddy bear" or what not. The other thing is that, in animation and cartoons, they're something thats impossible not to notice - even innocuously. Most cartoon characters wear tight pants (whether they're superheroes or what-not) - usually because tight pants make it easier to move while fighting villains - and because when you have characters making quick dramatic moves, the less baggy their clothes, the easier it is for the audience to understand the characters' motion. When watching animated characters in an action setting, its impossible not to notice their butt - the same way you'd notice their legs or arms - they're part of the motion of fighting the enemy. The boobs are not - so noticing boobs becomes much more because you're looking for them, for one reason or another.

Butts should be fair game in this thread.

10. Deputy Rick Grimes

Sep 3, 2012
  11. kecen

kecen Jedi Master star 4

Jul 12, 2005
    Grievous doesn't have the booty.

12. Fives_Says_No_To_Sixes

Jan 6, 2013

Is your name Bart???

13. Deputy Rick Grimes

Sep 3, 2012
    Maybe, maybe not :p

14. cwustudent

cwustudent Jedi Grand Master star 4

Apr 25, 2011
    [​IMG]

I'm not alone in remembering that? ;) I hope the ST can deliver the male version of slave Ahsoka Leia. That brief shot of Vader's abs wasn't enough.

anakinfansince1983 likes this.
  15. Contessa

Contessa Jedi Master star 3

Nov 28, 2013
    I know the Aayla fan in me was.

lol It's ******* art, people. Good art at that. Glad the Wook people fought it out and won.

16. Obimus Primobi

Obimus Primobi Jedi Master star 2

Oct 23, 2013
    Here's a theory from Brent Friedman on why he thinks TCW won so few awards during its five year run.
    But if I remember correctly didn't Dave Filoni say that people would be surprised at how little they actually spent making the show. Surely they weren't spending much more on production than Transformers Prime or similar CG shows. If the B&W clip in the Meet Chopper video is any indication, will Star Wars Rebels really cost that much less to make?

17. Saga_Symphony

Saga_Symphony Force Ghost star 4

Oct 30, 2010
    It didn't win because it was expensive? ..Pffffffft..

anakinfansince1983 likes this.
  18. Orrelios

Orrelios Jedi Grand Master star 4

Feb 21, 2005
    You should have posted the edit where Bart is replaced by WAC-47. That one was great.

19. Deputy Rick Grimes

Sep 3, 2012

Didn't even know that existed [face_laugh]

20. Orrelios

Orrelios Jedi Grand Master star 4

Feb 21, 2005
    A free 'like' to whomever can dig it up.

21. Heero_Yuy

Nov 28, 2000
    It's funny considering the real Padme isn't near as curvy.

This topic reminds me of the bit in the season 1 set where you can see all the character sketches and concept art. They show Aayla's character design, but with a note from The Cowboy Hatted Jackass to the artist to make her hips wider. This was no doubt followed by Filoni's "Plokool," sign and most definitely an, "amirite, guys?" To the boys in the room.

CT-867-5309 likes this.
  22. anakinfansince1983

anakinfansince1983 Skywalker Saga/LFL/YJCC Manager star 10 Staff Member Manager

Mar 4, 2011
    It could have been worse. There could have been a call for the widening of the Snippy Hips.

My thought on the Padme butt shots was, Are they trying to shoot this from Anakin's point of view?

Oh, the things she does to get him alone...

23. Darth Valkyrus

Darth Valkyrus Jedi Grand Master star 4

Apr 12, 2013
    During Assassin Ahsoka leans over the balcony on Alderaan and the "camera" angle sort of forces the viewer's gaze on her arched-back-emphasized posterior. And this is the pre-timeskip 14 year old too.

24. Heero_Yuy

Nov 28, 2000
    ^ I'm at work so I can't check, but let me guess. Assassin (Tsss more Buttassin or sumtin Tsss) was directed by Davey boy, was at it?

25. The Shadow Emperor

The Shadow Emperor Jedi Grand Master star 4

Sep 29, 2012
    Nope. Some other guy.

http://starwars.wikia.com/wiki/Assassin_(episode)

(I really need to learn how to make proper links. Posting urls is so old-school.)

Darkslayer likes this.