main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Fanclub <=*=> The New Sith Order =*= Return of the Sith <=*=>... v.5

Discussion in 'EU Community' started by Teegirloo, Sep 3, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Sinrebirth

Sinrebirth Mod-Emperor of the EUC, Lit, RPF and SWC star 10 Staff Member Manager

Nov 15, 2004
    *he strides towards the throne, his lightsaber still alit, and he turns as if to sit but stops*

I do raise you to your requested station, and I do take the throne, and I do cast Darth Mystique down.

*he pockets his comlink and sits, lightsaber still alit, pointed at his subjects*

I am the Dark Lord. I give you opportunity to announce your fealty to the Order, as personified by me.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

2. Mikaboshi

Mikaboshi Force Ghost star 6

Jul 12, 2005
    Behold, the Dark Lord of the Sith!

~Darth Cruor's immense form, wrapped as always in ragged and faded robes that smell of decay, approaches the throne before which the Dark Lord stands~

My blades, and life, belong to the Sith.

~Slowly the warrior drops to his right knee, and presses both fists to the ground in a sign of supplication to the new leader of the New Sith Order~

3. Sinrebirth

Sinrebirth Mod-Emperor of the EUC, Lit, RPF and SWC star 10 Staff Member Manager

Nov 15, 2004
    Rise anew, Lord Cruor, Dread Inquisitor!

The Order, founded in the dark days after the death of Darth Sidious from the lesser ranks of the mongrel Dark Jedi, born from your vision... Ruined by the civil war of Darth Vassago ten years later... Driven from sacred Korriban by the cursed Skywalker and his New Jedi Order due to the foolishness of the Cult of Ragnos... It's two factions defeated in the Corporate Sector by the Lost Tribe, in the Tapani Wars following the Force Cold War... Reunited after more than a century of division in the shadow of the fragments of Byss and graveyard of Lehon from the legacy of the One Sith... Triumphant in the Shadow Wars... But still ailing, still bereft of true leadership...

As our past is realised, so too with the Sith rise again, and the Prophecy fulfilled!

4. Mikaboshi

Jul 12, 2005
    "The Sith must be ruled by a single leader, the very embodiment of the strength and power of the dark side. If the leader grows weak, another must rise to seize the mantle." So says the Dark Lord, Darth Revan. Long live the Sith!

~The ancient Gen'Dai rises from before the new Dark Lord, and stands humbly to the side of the throne. He is now the Dread Inquisitor of the NSO, a position he himself created many long years ago...the first of which to hold the position was Darth Nemisis. He is the protector of the Sith, a sentinel and champion, in the ancient language of the Sith he is the Taral. His life is now and forever more bound to order and the Dark Lord, it is a duty which will end only in death.~

I have to admit my Lord Insipid, love the blending of old and new. Our history is so much more than I ever could have envisioned 10 years ago. My era is over, I stepped aside when it was clear I could not strengthen us any further, my time was the past. I am honored to serve the one who will lead us into our future, the one who will make us strong once again. You rise up through the ashes of many powerful Sith who have come before you, if the Dark Side wills it may you stand above us all.

Sinrebirth likes this.
  5. Sinrebirth

Nov 15, 2004
    The Order had a rich and noble history even before I joined it, as a lowly apprentice elevated before my time by the heretic Krayt. Here I became a true Sith, dedicated not to a personality cult but to an Order. This is why I, too, have left the throne before, to allow the Order to be strengthened by new vision.

I gather it was you who stood against Darth Vassago, before his betrayal which triggered the New Sith Civil War, ten years after the passing of Darth Vader... A conflict which simply born us anew, as a Dominion and the Acolytes... Even at our most treacherous we strengthened ourselves!

6. Mikaboshi

Jul 12, 2005
    I was one of many who stood against him, through me countless voices were united and our defiance shook the order to it's foundations. It was a sad day knowing that my beloved NSO was torn to pieces by my own hands, a sad day indeed.

The strongest of us survived however, even though we limped on in a state far weaker than before. Time eroded us even further, but the spark of the Dark Side never went out. Dark Lady Mystique ( Teegirloo ) took us far, and redeemed our pride by uniting the order under the New Sith Order banner for the first time in many years, her time should be remembered with honor for she had a vision and the will to see it through.

The Sith were once a firestorm that consumed all who stood in our way, that storm however was too intense and left nothing but ourselves to feed upon. Darth Mystique took the spark that remained and lit that flame once again, though it is still fragile all it requires is one who would create an inferno.

If I am the father of our order through the creation of the NSO, her actions to bring life back to the NSO makes her our mother.

You have never known a time where the NSO was not a part of our history, you are a son of the NSO. You are it's future.

7. Sinrebirth

Nov 15, 2004
    And I shall be it's fist, too. A storm, poised to spread across the galaxy anew.

8. Mikaboshi

Jul 12, 2005
    Historical fact 10/28/03 is the day of our birth, I was just digging through an old thread just to reflect. Though it stank of stale air and rotten flesh I really miss the good old days.

Bring them back Master, bring them back.

9. Sinrebirth

Nov 15, 2004
    Since when were there 28 months? ;)

10. Cushing's Admirer

Cushing's Admirer Chosen One star 7

Jun 8, 2006
  11. Mikaboshi

Jul 12, 2005
    You must do things differently in the UK, in the US we do it Month/Day/Year. Obviously America is always right, and if you disagree we will invade you. [face_flag]

:p

Sinrebirth likes this.
  12. Cushing's Admirer

Jun 8, 2006
    The do day/moth/year. It us in the US that is often seen as backwards but I think it's just what we're used to then down to personal taste. When I do dates in writing now I do day (Number) Month (spelt out) and year.

Sinrebirth likes this.
  13. Sinrebirth

Nov 15, 2004
    The UK works with the logic of 'smallest to biggest'.

And the last time the US invaded British territory was 1812, I seem to recall, which didn't go entirely well. Though I'm not suggesting anyone actually won that spat, at all, but our objective was 'not to lose Canada' and we did sack Washington, while being ridiculously spread out as we were somewhat busy with Napoleon. So... That did happen.

*looks innocent*

Mitth_Fisto and Skywalker_T-65 like this.
  14. Mikaboshi

Jul 12, 2005
    Since you have given us Karl Pilkington all is forgiven.

Sinrebirth likes this.
  15. Sinrebirth

Nov 15, 2004
    Excellent!

Mikaboshi likes this.
  16. Mikaboshi

Jul 12, 2005
    So, any ideas for how to raise the membership levels?

17. Sinrebirth

Nov 15, 2004
    I am in talks with the Imperial Remnant and I shall be looking to next resurrect the Acolytes of Darkness.

Then we can spread to the NUS, once we have a foothold in the SWC back.

18. Mikaboshi

Jul 12, 2005
    Let me know what I can do, though I tend to not frequent forums other than the EUC and Games I could see spending some time in the SWC due to the Jedi Draft.

19. Sinrebirth

Nov 15, 2004
    Might I request you find and bump the thread, as my herald, Dread Inquisitor.

Mikaboshi likes this.
  20. Cushing's Admirer

Jun 8, 2006
    I sent you a PM, Sinre. :)

21. Mikaboshi

Jul 12, 2005
    Your will is served Lord Insipid.

22. Sinrebirth

Nov 15, 2004
    Excellent. Make the necessary preparations for my arrival. It shall be by the close of this week - I expect there to be regalia, and more than just yourself present.

We have elements to jostle into activity before we can seize the new.

23. Mikaboshi

Jul 12, 2005
    I will do all that is required, and be sure to add as much dramatic flare as possible.

24. Teegirloo

Teegirloo Jedi Grand Master star 6

May 26, 2005
    I will step down because my computer is not working as i hoped it would, But before i do i want to promote aalagartassle to Death Knight and DarthJenari to Dread Knight.

aalagartassle likes this.
  25. Sinrebirth

Nov 15, 2004
    Do those patrons of the Sith accept their elevations?

aalagartassle likes this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.