main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

OOC St. Patrick's Cathedral (A Blood Moon: Rise of the Lycans OOC Discussion Thread)

Discussion in 'Role Playing Resource' started by CmdrMitthrawnuruodo, Jan 20, 2014.

1. Saintheart

Saintheart Jedi Grand Master star 6

Dec 16, 2000
    truly the pun is mightier than the sword.

2. Tim Battershell

Tim Battershell Jedi Master star 5

Sep 3, 2012
    This http://www.bellringing.org/ is normally how it's done over here - the school chapel, though, used a rope (with a short sally) to work a lever-clapper. Haul too hard on the bell-rope and it could come adrift, with the entire rope then falling through the tower and ending up in the Narthex!

Caution: there have been instances of ringers being hanged by their own bell-ropes!

3. CmdrMitthrawnuruodo

CmdrMitthrawnuruodo Force Ghost star 6

Jul 1, 2000
    Yeah. St Pat's use to have just a steel rod that hung down. Now its just electrically rung.

4. Heavy Isotope

Heavy Isotope Jedi Knight star 3

Oct 10, 2013
    So I didn't expect to be this freaking tired, no post for me tonight. x.x

5. DarkLordoftheFins

DarkLordoftheFins Jedi Grand Master star 5

Apr 2, 2007
    I won't be able to post until Wednesday. Berlin is consuming me right now . . . I need to be spit out first, again

Mitth_Fisto likes this.
  6. CmdrMitthrawnuruodo

Jul 1, 2000
    No problem Fins

"Doctor! Exterminate! Exterminate!"

7. CmdrMitthrawnuruodo

Jul 1, 2000
    Oh for the love of god.... $&@%! Lost half the update cause my browser decided to take a dump and the PC hadn't auto saved the file in time.

"Doctor! Exterminate! Exterminate!"

8. Mitth_Fisto

Mitth_Fisto Chosen One star 6

Sep 29, 2005
    :oops: Know that feeling all too well. Don't worry CmdrMitth, whatever you write will still be gladly received even if it is later ;)

9. Tim Battershell

Sep 3, 2012
    Always block mine out in Notepad now - had the same experience a couple of times myself ! Sympathies!

Lovely photo of the Gallery Organ - at last I can see where the console is. Love good organ music, too!

10. CmdrMitthrawnuruodo

Jul 1, 2000
    After much cursing and swearing at the computer and how dumb it is and which would probably turn Minghan's cheeks red with embarrassment, I managed to remember most of the post that I had lost. It's up now, so post away guys!

Saintheart I haven't forgotten you. Just waiting for you to post so I know which horror ride to take you along for. ;)

11. Tim Battershell

Sep 3, 2012
    Undecided whether to have Joph return to the group, now he's ready; or wait for them where he is.

greyjedi125: Nice question to Angela!

12. greyjedi125

greyjedi125 Chosen One star 6

Apr 29, 2002
    Either option is fine, methinks. I'm fairly certain at least four of us will soon be going out to find something to bar our door with.

And thanks @Tim Battershell. The question is actually a variant of one used by a Vampire Hunter recruiter in my table top RP game. :-B

13. CmdrMitthrawnuruodo

Jul 1, 2000
    There you go Heavy Isotope added Katia's activation to the timeline as requested.

Heavy Isotope likes this.
  14. Mitth_Fisto

Sep 29, 2005
    Now I am doubly curious what the correct answer is Grey :p

15. Heavy Isotope

Oct 10, 2013
    Thanks Cmdr! :)

16. Ktala

Ktala Force Ghost star 6

Sep 7, 2002
    Yeah..me too!! ;)

17. greyjedi125

greyjedi125 Chosen One star 6

Apr 29, 2002
  18. DarkLordoftheFins

DarkLordoftheFins Jedi Grand Master star 5

Apr 2, 2007
    So, I am back and I will post within the next two days . . . been a b usy two weeks on my end, but good thing is I let nobody wait, I guess!

Mitth_Fisto and Heavy Isotope like this.
  19. CmdrMitthrawnuruodo

Jul 1, 2000
    Wb Fins! Your character awaits you! :)

20. Heavy Isotope

Oct 10, 2013
    Woo! The ball is rollin'![face_dancing]

Funny note, I'm imagining Father Minghan as Michael Cain and the British guy on the radio as Jeremy Clarkson's voice. o_O Am I far from the mark here Cmdr? :p

21. CmdrMitthrawnuruodo

Jul 1, 2000
    Lol Afraid so. Minghan is actually 36. He's young still and looks like this guy. As for King Arthur, I suppose Jeremy Clarkson would make a good voice for him.

Heavy Isotope likes this.
  22. Heavy Isotope

Oct 10, 2013
    I think I'm among few internet going girls that finds mr cumberbatch (however you spell it) unattractive. :p But I shall replace my thinking and keep the voice! XD

A good voice yes, but not a good appearance. Haha

23. CmdrMitthrawnuruodo

Jul 1, 2000
    The appeal around him is his voice. It's why most of his fan base goes nutso over him and they don't even realize it. He's one of those actors that has a voice that attracts anyone regardless of what he may look like. He's a good actor, great when it comes to villains and does a wonderful Sherlock Holmes, in which he got to dress as a priest in one episode. Been meaning to screencap a shot for Minghan but keep forgetting.

And you spelled his name right.

24. Heavy Isotope

Oct 10, 2013
    Oh I agree he's a good actor. Haha, I dunno why I imagined the father to be older... XD

Woo! :) It's good to be back!

25. Mitth_Fisto

Sep 29, 2005
    Alright, this is looking good. I do have a question, any limits on what can have picked up for weapons? And would our group possibly have a few stretchers to help with transporting the water instead of wheeled carts? I was just thinking our groups could take something like that if wanted to load up with heavier supplies, or would that be to much of a hinderance with the threat of Beast attacks?