main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Full Series TCW bonus material episode discussion (spoilers)

Discussion in 'Star Wars TV- Completed Shows' started by KED12345, Mar 11, 2013.

1. Arrian

Arrian Jedi Grand Master star 4

Aug 15, 2011
    [​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

2. Barriss_Coffee

Barriss_Coffee Chosen One star 6

Jun 29, 2003
    That's not Heavy. Gawd man, get your clones right. It's only been six years.

(Those are absolutely amazing. Why couldn't we have had this instead of the Droids or Onderon arcs?)

3. Arrian

Aug 15, 2011
    It was quite a good arc, however I did feel it went for one episode too long.

My favourite moment (or one of) was:
    Darth Sidious brazenly using the Dark Side of the Force to torture a clone trooper whilst Shaak Ti, a Jedi Councillor, was just sitting outside waiting. She didn't even notice anything in the Force. At all.

Zabrak 3 and The Shadow Emperor like this.
  4. anotherdemon

anotherdemon Jedi Knight star 2

Apr 29, 2013
    That HMP Predator and accompanying "space droids" attack was brutal as all hell. (If people wonder where they came from, it's easy to say they took a parabolic course from the Separatist controlled part of the planet outside of the Republic CAP screen.)

5. Darth Wookiee

Darth Wookiee Jedi Master star 3

Nov 29, 2013
    Yea I know, the Jedi (Ahsoka) can since the dark side of the force in Children of the force when he is only in a hologram from another planet but Shaak TI cant since it right out the room?

6. HEDGESMFG

HEDGESMFG Jedi Grand Master star 4

Nov 20, 2010
    Palpatine has absolutely mastered his ability to disguise the Dark Side. They only figured it out when he blatantly told Anakin, and even THEN, Mace still didn't believe him for a second.

There were moments when they suspected that the Lord of the Sith was 'near' the Chancellor, but they never believed it could actually be him.

7. vong333

vong333 Force Ghost star 5

Oct 18, 2003
    This is awesome the pics

8. DarthTalgus

DarthTalgus Force Ghost star 4

Sep 3, 2012
    So what arc will Valorum appear in ?

Huyang likes this.
  9. al patrickson

al patrickson Jedi Knight star 2

May 17, 2013
    I guess the Bardotta arc.

10. credar

credar Jedi Master star 3

Sep 18, 2011
    I had the feeling he was suppose to appear in the Bounty Hunter arc, maybe as a target, and that now we aren't going to be getting Valorum (At least not until/if the Bounty Hunter Arc is released).

11. Darth Wookiee

Nov 29, 2013
    I'm sure the Bounty Hunter ARC will make it onto DVD or at least I hope so.

12. Arrian

Aug 15, 2011
    I also liked the setting for the first episode of the arc, the space ring. Not only did it have a very Kuat or Dac feel, but it was cool to see the Republic not capture it immediately, despite having the large fleet present. The Confederates were well entrenched (pardon the pun) and the Loyalists had to fall back. So, the station wasn't quickly taken and then nothing more than a cool visual - it was a real location. Quite possibly one of my favourite locales of the show. It's too bad we won't see that Trench arc in the pipeline, as he really is the only Separatist worth watching.

Kuat:http://static2.wikia.nocookie.net/__cb20070221015048/starwars/images/4/4d/Eaw_Kuat.jpg

Dac: http://static3.wikia.nocookie.net/_...s/images/4/45/Battle_Mon_Calamari_137_ABY.jpg

13. Darthmaul208

Darthmaul208 Jedi Grand Master star 5

Dec 29, 2013
  14. Darth Wookiee

Nov 29, 2013
    It was a future ARC with Trench in some battle.

15. Darthmaul208

Dec 29, 2013
    oh so no other details then?

16. Embomania

Embomania Jedi Knight star 1

Feb 2, 2013
    It's kinda hard to complain about these last arcs being one episode too long :p

Darthmaul208 likes this.
  17. Arrian

Aug 15, 2011
    Eh, I'm guessing you haven't seen it then! Episode three was basically the going over of the previous episode. Sorta redundant, if you ask me.
    Also, Shaak Ti comes across as a total idiot in this arc, really. I don't think she would trust the Kaminoans, the clones or Palpatine after this, but I guess she did. Maybe she survived Order 66 because she was always suspicious of clones afterwards? Or it helped her in Knightfall, at least. "Oh, not this **** again. Time to go, b****es!"

18. Darthmaul208

Dec 29, 2013
    @JackG Shakk ti did survive order 66. Haven't you played The Force Unleashed she wears a revealing outfit!
    [​IMG]

19. Krueger

Krueger Chosen One star 5

Aug 9, 2004
    TFU has gone the way of the dodo. At least according to Pablo Hidalgo. Thank God, I say.

Hank Hill likes this.
  20. Darthmaul208

Dec 29, 2013
    @Krueger why what didn't you like?

21. Arrian

Aug 15, 2011
    Oh, I know. I was contending that perhaps her suspicion of clones after this incident helped her survive.

And Krueger - she was in RotS but all material from 2005 indicated she survived. So, even without the abysmal TFU, she still is out there. In fact, perhaps she could appear in Rebels, which I'd enjoy.

22. Barriss_Coffee

Barriss_Coffee Chosen One star 6

Jun 29, 2003
    MUUNS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

[​IMG]

(anakinfansince1983 don't look at that. Srsly.)

Zabrak 3 and Darthmaul208 like this.
  23. Darthmaul208

Dec 29, 2013
    @JackG why no likie TFU?

24. Slowpokeking

Slowpokeking Jedi Master star 5

Sep 21, 2012
    I really think it's a BAD idea to
    let Sidious uses any Force power by himself, especially when there are Jedi around.

25. SpecialOpsUnit

SpecialOpsUnit Jedi Master star 4

Sep 1, 2007
    Got to watch the first episode in German, I thought I spoiled myself already so I might as well see if I could watch an episode or two.

I obviously had no idea what they were saying but the animation was top notch, really wished they would of focused on more clone war battles during Season 4 and 5 when the animation was at its best. Especially scene when
    Anakin, Rex and Fives board the Seperatist shuttle to save Tup, the amount of badassery in that scene was too much.They just took it so easily even with commando droids there.

So watching one episode in German hopefully can contain me until March 7th.

InterestingLurker likes this.