main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Social Hooper McFinney's RPF Bar & Grille 7.5 - "Loving the lens flare since 1977!” -!

Discussion in 'Role Playing Forum' started by Penguinator, Feb 8, 2013.

1. Ramza

Ramza Administrator Emeritus star 9 VIP - Former Mod/RSA

Jul 13, 2008
    Ugh. You have my sympathies.

2. Penguinator

Penguinator Former Mod star 6 VIP - Former Mod/RSA

May 23, 2005

3. Sarge221

Sarge221 Jedi Grand Master star 5

Sep 9, 2006
    Been having my own troubles here :p Apparently today marked the most that New Jersey has spent in road clearing and our road salt supply is on the verge of running out if it hasn't already. Usually we can just look forward to one or two big snow storms but now its just been on and off with the snow. Had like four inches last night (which made the drive home from my overnight job fun), got a couple more inches coming tonight, and then Saturday we're supposed to get a couple more. I mean I like winter but jeeeeez!

4. Sith-I-5

Sith-I-5 Force Ghost star 6

Aug 14, 2002
    Sorry to hear about your troubles, Ktala.

Sarge, you decided on a new game yet; should I be sending you bumph on Intervention: Echoes of Eternity?

5. Sarge221

Sep 9, 2006
    For once my availability for RPing is actually quite limited :p I've been doing some other writing stuff off on the side and that combined with my increasingly limited time with my other jobs giving me more hours and I'm rather scarce. Right now I'm not really looking for any new games to participate in. It can always change of course.

6. Ktala

Ktala Force Ghost star 6

Sep 7, 2002
    Saunters into the bar...happy, now after getting back to a regular schedule.

**looks around**..no snow...YIPPIE!!!

Bartender!! Give me a hot toddy!!!

*hums to the tune of song, she just heard*
    Oh yeah..Hopefully, no snow for a bit. I here we're supposed to get to 70 by end of week. This should be interesting.
    ;)

7. Sith-I-5

Aug 14, 2002
    You been back home? Real bed?

8. Ktala

Ktala Force Ghost star 6

Sep 7, 2002
    YUP!!! :D
    Finally made it back home Thursday...late.
    Was so glad, to make it back home...

And now..back at work. :p

9. Heavy Isotope

Heavy Isotope Jedi Knight star 3

Oct 10, 2013
    <Walks into RPF>

Hello?!

Hello~ ... hello~ ... hello~ ... Looks like no one is here. [face_liarliar]

In other news, coffee withdrawals.

10. Ramza

Jul 13, 2008
    Oh, I'm here, I'm just doing differential geometry. Or as I like to call it

Sith-I-5 and Heavy Isotope like this.
  11. Sith-I-5

Aug 14, 2002
    Had to plaster on a fake smile today, feign cheerfulness, and go interact with the neighbours.

I miss the days when parcel deliverers would leave the delivery by your doorstep, behind the bin, though I was never keen on the items being placed in the bin.

But for me, the main downside of shopping online, is when my **** gets given to the neighbours.

I'm having a coffee now, as it happens. 05:06 in the morning, cup of Nescafe in a cheap-looking Doctor Who cup. Ah, tastes great, and good to get some heat inside me as I try to decide whether to post for Echoes (So. Much. To. Do!) or Forces (I really owe Hunter Prime and Lord Anguish a post to move them along.)

12. Ramza

Jul 13, 2008
    I think that happened to me exactly once, and I got in such a pissy tirade with Amazon over the phone as a result (It was literally over a month before my package finally turned up, at which point the item had just been replaced by them anyway) that they never used that delivery company for my packages again. :p

13. Sith-I-5

Aug 14, 2002
    Maybe that's what I should do, get a number for Amazon (coincidentally the culprits here too), and just say to them, "leave it outside my ******* door!"

I mean, there's nothing wrong with my neighbours, they're great; they once put up with sharing their front hall with a HUGE role of green astroturf for a WEEK, cos I was expecting it to turn up at my house, and missed the card saying the neighbours had taken it in, but I'll steel myself to deliver a Christmas Card, praying the ******s won't open the door, and suffer the occasional interaction in the street when I'm laden with shopping, and can't run.

Extra interactions caused by missed parcels. I work, occasionally I sleep, just leave the item at my door, for drokk's sake.

Heavy Isotope likes this.
  14. Heavy Isotope

Oct 10, 2013
    I've never seen you post anything more English, Sith. :p However... I don't know why they'd place it in the bin though...

Are your neighbors crazy? Hehe

Echoes is going crazy isn't it? I haven't read about Forces, yet. :p

15. Sith-I-5

Aug 14, 2002
    Oookay. Are you from the good ole UK too, or what I wrote seems to have an air of Britishness to it?

Echoes, sometimes I feel I don't have much to do, other times, I consider where to post first, and I count so many potential choices - caravel, Yav, Chief Herb, what's going on with the lartie coming for the governor's daughter, Mary at the pharmacy (who I'm now thinking, we could re-supply the Johnny Boy), Imotep aboard the Luck's Gamble, CompForce troopers attacking Mahaben, the Governor..., oh yeah, that Gemima and Kyle camera crew. Oh, and my entry into the "Twinkie in the tailpipe" Mini Challenge.

16. Heavy Isotope

Oct 10, 2013
    No, I'm across the pond. Not originally but that's where I am. I'm not from the UK though. So yes, a very British air and it made me laugh. :p

That's a lot in my opinion. O.O I'm wondering where you'll add that. The game is on! I have a unique opportunity to pull it out of thin air with my sleeping on the job. :p Hehe

17. Lord Anguish

Lord Anguish Jedi Master star 1

Sep 4, 2012
  18. Heavy Isotope

Oct 10, 2013
  19. Sith-I-5

Aug 14, 2002
    And posted for Forces. Red alert numbers should be gracing Lord Anguish, Ktala, and Hunter Prime.

20. Ktala

Ktala Force Ghost star 6

Sep 7, 2002
    Yippie!!!!

*takes a nice warm drink to go....*

;)

21. Penguinator

Penguinator Former Mod star 6 VIP - Former Mod/RSA

May 23, 2005
    It's like every time I start getting back into playing nice singer-songwriter/rock and roll stuff I suddenly start listening to industrial and metal music....I can't decide!

22. Ramza

Jul 13, 2008
    Clearly the solution is industrial metal covers of Bob Dylan.

Mitth_Fisto and Penguinator like this.
  23. Mitth_Fisto

Mitth_Fisto Chosen One star 6

Sep 29, 2005
  24. Heavy Isotope

Oct 10, 2013
    <kicks open the door with epic lense flare added for effect>

Goodnight y'all.

<walks back out>

25. Sarge221