main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Full Series TCW bonus material episode discussion (spoilers)

Discussion in 'Star Wars TV- Completed Shows' started by KED12345, Mar 11, 2013.

1. Darthmaul208

Darthmaul208 Jedi Grand Master star 5

Dec 29, 2013
    @SpecialOpsUnit keyword is HOPEFULLY! If I'm on and TCW is on well..........

2. Darth Wookiee

Darth Wookiee Jedi Master star 3

Nov 29, 2013
    Counting on San Hill.

Barriss_Coffee likes this.
  3. kecen

kecen Jedi Master star 4

Jul 12, 2005
    Lol, playing the third wheel?

Barriss_Coffee likes this.
  4. Krueger

Krueger Chosen One star 5

Aug 9, 2004
    Starkiller's utterly ridiculous force powers.

JediGirl_Angelina likes this.
  5. Darthmaul208

Dec 29, 2013
    @Krueger its a game that's why.

6. Slowpokeking

Slowpokeking Jedi Master star 5

Sep 21, 2012
    Will we see some characters say the word "UNLIMITED POWER" to Windu in Season 6?:D

Like Loki did in The Avengers.

Revanfan1 likes this.
  7. Ventilator86

Ventilator86 Jedi Youngling

Feb 9, 2014
    Ok I saw some SPOILERS well I was very surprised and am looking forward to see the final arcs, though I would wait to original versions of 7th March.:) Also I do not know how to do spoiler tags here, hope manager doesn`t kick me out :):D but all I will write has already been spoken before so no new spoilers from me.

So I know now about Tup, Fives, Sidious(torturing) and Shaak Tii as a complete idiot!?:confused: Well I ll have to see that on my own eyes... I am also glad that other clones appeared again like Kix and Jesse(at least wookiepedia states so) and for drill instructors as for El-Less and Bric to appear again. Though I am surprised that again old Torrent fighters were seen(again wookiepedia states that.)
    I have two big questions and hope someone would answer.
    1st: Who is the GREEN Clone Commander in ORder 66 arc? Was he introduced more deeply or was he just a side character in one episode(possibly just for few minutes)?
    2nd: What are those "gray" clone trooper? Are they somekind of "Shadow trooper" hunting down renegade clone troopers? Or what? :)

It is clear I am a clone fan, but I would like to know who was that Jedi in hologram showing us back whith strange head? Oppo Rancisis perhaps? Though one said he didn`t show up at all...

8. Arrian

Arrian Jedi Grand Master star 4

Aug 15, 2011
    Coleman Kcaj.

Ani501st likes this.
  9. Sgt Crowfield

Sgt Crowfield Jedi Grand Master star 4

Jul 27, 1999
    1. The green guy was just decoration in that first episode, I'm afraid.
    2. The Greys most probably are Kamino Security. Their pattern is about the same as that of the Shock Troopers, so I assume it's reserved for security forces.

Ventilator86 and Barriss_Coffee like this.
  10. Atantiabo

Atantiabo Jedi Knight

Dec 7, 2012
    House of Cards, Arrested Development (?) and lately there are rumors that they are going to continue Star Trek Enterprise season 5 on Netflix. In my opinion these shows (except Enterprise maybe) are not as big and popular as our beloved SWTCL. Why not Netflix join resources with Lucasfilm/Disney to finish the axed seasons 7 & 8, or at least show the remaining 9 episodes of season 6 that have already been completed? :D[face_idea]

Ventilator86 and Darthmaul208 like this.
  11. Praenomen Cognomen

Praenomen Cognomen Jedi Master star 4

Mar 24, 2013

House of Cards has massive critical approval, and was tweeted about by President Obama. Arrested Development has 2 million likes on Facebook...

The Clone Wars has less than one-quarter of that.

It's just not an apt comparison. There are also rights issues that obstruct any future for TCW. Don't get me wrong; I'm not against it, but as a community, we've been down this road. It's a very complicated, very boring set of circumstances that make or break a TV show, and unfortunately, TCW has hit its breaking point. It was a good run, but it can no longer be produced by its independently-wealthy progenitor, so any continuation would not resemble the series you've loved closely enough to satisfy. Best to move forward.

12. SpecialOpsUnit

SpecialOpsUnit Jedi Master star 4

Sep 1, 2007
    Unfortunately this.

The best if anything we could hope for is another tv movie of sorts(3-4 episodes) even that, is such a small small chance. Enjoy what we already have and look forward to 13 more episodes.

13. Contessa

Contessa Jedi Master star 3

Nov 28, 2013
    Sorry, just have to take a moment to say damn, Shaak Ti is *cut*. I mean, I remember her looking good in the game, but...this sculpt...*damn*.

14. Darthmaul208

Dec 29, 2013
    @Contessa Who doesn't like Shakk Ti? If I could afford it I would buy that.

15. darkmarc

darkmarc Jedi Knight star 2

Mar 30, 2013
    Does the eager desire to purchase scantily clad women perhaps not show a side of SW fandom we'd best keep from public view... [face_whistling]

16. Ani501st

Ani501st Jedi Padawan star 3

Mar 18, 2013
    I don't think they said his name though I'm not sure at 100%.

Ventilator86 likes this.
  17. CGI-BOBAFENT

CGI-BOBAFENT Jedi Grand Master star 4

Feb 5, 2002
    I always hated this design as one of the coolest things about Shaak Ti other than her wicked head thing is her uniquely layered Jedi Robes but here she's kinda reduced to just another red stripper looking character. Don't get me wrong, I love scantily clad women as much as the next guy but it has to stick within character or make sense and that costume doesn't make one lick of sense when put on Shaak Ti ...plus those ropes on bare skin would chafe like a mutha! I think if they still wanted her next to naked (given she now lives in the jungle) it would've made more sense had they done away with the whole ridiculous looking giant V pointing to her crotch and gone for a simpler bare midrif but bind her top half with the same bandaged look as her arms and legs because unless she's glued that outfit on there's no way it'd stay in place.

Anyhoooooo, rant over.

18. Darth Mateus

Darth Mateus Jedi Knight star 1

Sep 6, 2013
    She is hot as hell here, but anyway, it´s too sexist...she never was that "almost not dressed female jedi" (not that I don´t like that, but it keeps pulling my attention from the plot and other characters :D)
    For those arguing about Arc Trooper 5555 and his supreme commander
    Cannot just Palpatine give Fives direct order to attack him? He would be caught between obedience and crazy order...

Darthmaul208 likes this.
  19. Heero_Yuy

Heero_Yuy Jedi Grand Master star 4

Nov 28, 2000
    I'm more impressed with how well she kept her looks all those years after ROTS.

Contessa and Darthmaul208 like this.
  20. Darthmaul208

Dec 29, 2013
    @darkmarc Yes it does I don't like bringing the "female Jedi issue" up but it was for a reason.
    @CGI-BOBAFENT Again its degrading to women and I shouldn't have put up the image but when stuff like this is released what can you do

Star Wars has treated women pretty badly especially the Jedi who are very "appealing" (leave it at that) and wear revealing outfits (Aayla Secura anyone?)
    The characters are well designed but the way they are dressed is sometimes of putting- remember in doctor who when no5 regenerated and all people were looking at were her anyway..... (no picture this time!) It is rude and hopefully in the ST they treat it better. Mara Jade is a good example of a strong character.
    Sorry if I offended anyone

21. Padawan Fangirl

Padawan Fangirl Jedi Padawan star 3

Nov 28, 2013
    Everyone is entitled to their own opinion. However I personally feel that, as a woman, Star Wars has actually been pretty good to us. Yeah, some female characters' outfits could be "toned down a bit" but I don't get angry/offended looking at them. Even the strong females(Padmé, Leia) have worn sexy outfits and it didn't lessen their character. In context it had something to do with where the story was at at the time(Leia wears the bikini as Jabba's slave; Padmé's suit gets ripped in battle).

Besides, I also feel it would be hypocritical to condemn how some female characters are dressed, because even though no male character has been officially portrayed in a sexy way(I mean shirt off, speedo, etc.), the female fan artists take care of that themselves. Just search your favorite clone trooper on deviantART.

Sent from my stupid little astro droid using TapaTalk 2.

Ventilator86 and Darthmaul208 like this.
  22. Cary_the_Brave

Cary_the_Brave Jedi Knight star 3

Sep 5, 2012
    She got a Felucian plastic surgery.

JediGirl_Angelina likes this.
  23. Heero_Yuy

Heero_Yuy Jedi Grand Master star 4

Nov 28, 2000
    Shaak Ti: *waving her hand* You WILL make my boobs look firmer!

24. Darthmaul208

Dec 29, 2013
    blimey lets stop there as I think its against the TOS to talk "dirty" and "rude"

cwustudent likes this.
  25. Darth Mateus

Darth Mateus Jedi Knight star 1

Sep 6, 2013
    You must have missed those quite boring "romantic" scenes in Ep III - when Ani wakes up after bad dream...