main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Full Series "The Lost Missions" in Germany (SPOILERS!!!!!!!)

Discussion in 'Star Wars TV- Completed Shows' started by AkashKedavra_93, Feb 14, 2014.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. hlc88

hlc88 Jedi Grand Master star 4

Sep 3, 2012

Please point to us all where it says posting screenshots is against the rules of this forum? Seriously, you are taking this too far.

2. Darthmaul208

Darthmaul208 Jedi Grand Master star 5

Dec 29, 2013
    @hlc88 I'm Taking this to far? boy all I'm doing is giving advice take it or leave it I said I was wrong about the screenshots but direct links is against the rules look at this thread-http://boards.theforce.net/threads/spoiler-updated-for-bonus-content-piracy-policy-and-the-lacwac-index-please-read.50003917/

3. hlc88

Sep 3, 2012

It wouldn't be a direct link if the screenshots are uploaded to a photobucket account!! They wouldn't even know where you got the episode from or the images from, as long as you are not stupid enough to say where you got them from. It could be a native German user who recorded the show and took screencaps from that. That is not illegal.

Take a look at the TCW Image Caption Thread. You will see what I mean. And then you may actually understand what I am trying to get across to you.

4. Couq-DK

Couq-DK Jedi Padawan star 1

Feb 16, 2014
    @Slowpokeking

Not sure what you're talking about, Dooku never ask such a question. They've 2 conversations, one at episode 1 and at the end of episode 4. In the first he is totally scared that his grand plan of order 66 might be revealed, if the Jedi are allowed to get their hands on the clone Tap. At the end of episode 4, he pretty much laugh of the complete ignorant Jedis :p

5. Darth_Harmon

Darth_Harmon Jedi Master star 4

Jul 4, 2005
    After seeing the Order 66 arc (albeit in German) I'm feeling good about the series as a whole. Coupled with Episode II, Episode III, and the Genndy Tartakovsky series it's a solid story with few loose ends. Most major players have satisfying arcs, and some characters left "unresolved" (mainly Maul and Rex), can exist in future media.

At this pint, the revelations with Order 66 and Qui-Gon are too big for me to imagine a Clone Wars in which two additional seasons occur before episode III. Anakin doesn't need time to come to terms with Ahsoka's departure because more than enough time passes with the bonus content and Tartakovsky volume II. And anyway, shouldn't a lack of coming to terms with Ahsoka and speaking to Obi-Wan be one of the reasons Anakin turns to the dark side?

Master Kinard and Darthmaul208 like this.
  6. Darthmaul208

Dec 29, 2013
    @hlc88 Do what you please I don't care but I wouldn't.

7. AkashKedavra_93

AkashKedavra_93 Moderator Emeritus star 4 VIP - Former Mod/RSA

Jan 8, 2011
  8. hlc88

Sep 3, 2012
    Can you clarify the rule here? Is screencaps fine to post? I'm sure we did it during the time Season 5 aired. It may help for clarification and to stop further misunderstandings of the rules.

9. Darthmaul208

Dec 29, 2013
    @AkashKedavra_93 @hlc88
    Yes I would also want clarification about this as we have had a little "discussion".

10. Slowpokeking

Slowpokeking Jedi Master star 5

Sep 21, 2012
    I am interested in the Yoda/Qui Gon arc, why would Yoda go to Korriban? Which Sith Lord is he meeting there?

11. Darthmaul208

Dec 29, 2013
    @Slowpokeking I am too but apparently Korriban isn't the planet according to the information Super RTL have got its Moriband that is the home planet of the Sith.(I know it's odd but we will know soon enough) Remember Mark Hamill mentioned he voiced a Sith at a convention. The trailer description said there was a "Balrog" type monster so that will probably appear.( Filoni loves LOTR remember) Also Dagobah appears in this arc as well- the cave of Evil.

12. Slowpokeking

Sep 21, 2012
    Could it be Revan? Since he used both sides. Or Ulic?

If he really loves it so much he should have invited Liv Tyler to voice the Daughter.:D

13. Darthmaul208

Dec 29, 2013
    @Slowpokeking It could be Revan as he was going to appear in the Mortis arc with Darth Bane but I don't think Mark would voice him they would get the original-I don't know who that is- I would love to see anyone from the past appear. maybe even Plaguies( don't start with him as the episode 7 threads have a problem with him). He does really love it the Mortis stuff showed it but lovely Liv Tyler (I now prefer Evangeline Lily as Tauriel)
    o voice the daughter I wouldn't want as her role as small and Liv is and always will be Arwen.

14. Slowpokeking

Sep 21, 2012
    Do you think it could be Tenebrous? His spirit was trapped in his own paradox.

I just think Liv would be the best to play the Daughter.:D

15. Darthmaul208

Dec 29, 2013
    @Slowpokeking Tenebrous? perhaps? "His spirit was trapped in his own paradox." was it I thought Plaguies squashed him?
    well if TCW had well known actors it might be a weird experience and I think there's a "one character" rule (I know I'm going to come up with a name for this) where an actor or actress can only play one character from a well known franchise- there are exceptions like the people form Firefly and Star Trek Enterprise.
    Liv would be good but then so could many actors- maybe Shaun Connery as a captain;

16. Ani501st

Ani501st Jedi Padawan star 3

Mar 18, 2013
    These big battle in the first episode was awesome. Is it just me of they updated the venator cruiser model ?

17. Slowpokeking

Sep 21, 2012
    You should read the short story of Tenebrous, written by Stover.

I like Plagueis a lot and used him in some of my fanfic, however I don't think it's a good idea to bring him back, regardless in EP VII or TCW. He already served his purpose very well and had a great ending. Bring him back would ruin it.

18. Darth Eddie

Darth Eddie Jedi Master star 4

May 14, 2013
    So i have watched the Order 66 in German, understanding very little of what was being said but remaining captivated by the images, and I arrived to 2 revelations: TCW is an amazing show if it can be enjoyed in a completely different language, and second that it's stuff like bootlegging foreign tv episodes just to watch them sooner that makes this is an awesome time to be a Star Wars fan. Reminds me of when I downloaded the Revenge of the Sith script when it leaked before the movie and I read the whooole thing.

Darthmaul208 likes this.
  19. Darthmaul208

Dec 29, 2013
    @Slowpokeking I partially agree but I would love a mini series with him doing experiments- Michal Fassbender to play him of course. Are you talking about the story in Sw insider? I have it and yes it rings a bell now.

20. Arrian

Arrian Jedi Grand Master star 4

Aug 15, 2011
  21. SpecialOpsUnit

SpecialOpsUnit Jedi Master star 4

Sep 1, 2007
    If I may ask a question...

What was Anakin's and Rex's reaction to Fives' death?

22. Darthmaul208

Dec 29, 2013
    The Shadow Emperor likes this.
  23. bigtukker

bigtukker Jedi Master star 2

Sep 22, 2012
    Did Palpatine issue order 65 in that room?

24. CommanderDrenn

CommanderDrenn Jedi Knight star 4

Oct 19, 2013
    I went to the streaming site, and since my German is weak at best, I used Google to translate it. Maybe Yoda writes the translator.... (Yes, I do know this is transliterated, rather than translated)
    Sorry about that!

Some videos of our range, we can not put in all countries outside of Germany are available for legal reasons. The video you want, unfortunately belongs to.

If you are against our technical examination in Germany, you must telephone our User Service here under the heading "Geocheck 1" and specifying the desired program.

Thank you for your understanding!

25. HEDGESMFG

HEDGESMFG Jedi Grand Master star 4

Nov 20, 2010
    One would hope not, as Order 65 as written calls for the clones to execute the chancellor. ;)

No, I think he was just saying that order 66 would be coming soon.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.