main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Full Series TCW bonus material episode discussion (spoilers)

Discussion in 'Star Wars TV- Completed Shows' started by KED12345, Mar 11, 2013.

1. Padawan Fangirl

Padawan Fangirl Jedi Padawan star 3

Nov 28, 2013
    I did(how could I?). :p But other than that though?

Sent from my stupid little astro droid using TapaTalk 2.

2. Darthmaul208

Darthmaul208 Jedi Grand Master star 5

Dec 29, 2013
    @Padawan Fangirl there isn't any! unless Anakin sleeping in armour counts! there is a gender in balance in the wars. The males aren't shown that "sexy" (pains me to say that as I'm a boy) but this problem is also brought up in Star Trek with the newest film and Alice Eve's character some argued it was sexist despite Kirk appearing Shirtless a couple of times. I think this issue is something that is something to do with humans in general. Men are wired to think more about women I think and thus society uses this to promote stuff. i.e. those crappy (am I allowed to say that word?) Lynx adverts and many more.
    Also due to physiology it's much harder to appeal to women as males have got much to offer (seriously this is hard to write) whereas women have lots to offer...
    Is this racism no I think it human nature and I would prefer to return the conversation to what actually matters: TCW. Although I would be up to discuss it with anybody if they want.

3. Ventilator86

Ventilator86 Jedi Youngling

Feb 9, 2014
    Ok I am asking again just to be sure.
    1. who is that in the first image? Somekind of clone perhaps?
    2. Which Jedi is this on in hologram showing us his/her back? Not to be confused, the one that sits on a chair I mean, because Shaak Tii is also showing us her back. :p And don`t tell me it is Koleman Kcaj, because his head is very diffrent and he doesn`t wear beard(or I am imagine it) :D don know I didn`t see the arc yet, well if it is Kcaj I ll take it :)

4. Darthmaul208

Darthmaul208 Jedi Grand Master star 5

Dec 29, 2013
    @Ventilator86 I don't know if what I say is a spoiler but to be sure I'm saying it is but it's just answers to the questions above.
    1. its a kamino security force I think apparently there are also grey troops with same design as the shock troopers but with red replaced with grey. I haven't seen it but its on wookiepedia and people on here have said so.
    2. yes it's Coleman Kcaj no "K" though here's an image look at the link he is the same model as Pablo-jill only slightly altered don't know the difference sorry. http://images1.wikia.nocookie.net/_...ewojnyjedi/pl/images/4/4e/Coleman_Kcaj_06.jpg read about him if you want http://starwars.wikia.com/wiki/Coleman_Kcaj

Ventilator86 likes this.
  5. iPodwithnomusic

iPodwithnomusic Jedi Master star 3

Nov 23, 2012
    Hey guys, I haven't seen the new arc yet, but I have a few questions, which hopefully someone can answer without any spoilers.

1. I heard the arc was written by Katie Lucas, who also wrote Massacre, which didn't really feel like Star Wars to me, with the zombies and voodoo and whatnot. Does the Fives arc feel like Star Wars?

2. How would you compare this arc to the Umbara arc?

6. Ventilator86

Feb 9, 2014
    Well I didn`t see this arc myself yet and I can tell you something about comparing...many clones from Umbara arc are back :) like venerable Rex, Fives, Tup, Kix and Jesse, all from 501st. Well as far as I know no Dogma on sight I was hoping he would reappear someday, but when TCW series dieing out my hopes fade as well. :(

7. Krueger

Krueger Chosen One star 5

Aug 9, 2004
    The cut scenes and animations are more what I'm referring to. Bringing down a Star Destroyer? Ludicrous.

8. iPodwithnomusic

iPodwithnomusic Jedi Master star 3

Nov 23, 2012

Yeah that's why I'm most looking forward to this arc, I loved Umbara and Fives is my favourite clone :D (I also like Kix, he's my avatar :p)

9. al patrickson

al patrickson Jedi Knight star 2

May 17, 2013
    Hey, guys, I looked up the concept art of Valorum and looked at the production code very closely. And, I think we will be getting him in the beginning of the Yoda arc in the first episode titled "The Lost One" as the production code looks to say 5.18.

10. Darth_Harmon

Darth_Harmon Jedi Master star 4

Jul 4, 2005
    It would make sense, given Sifo-Dyas presumably ordered the clone army when Valorum was in power. Perhaps Yoda has questions for Valorum regarding the new revelations of Sifo-Dyas?

11. Darth Wookiee

Darth Wookiee Jedi Master star 3

Nov 29, 2013
    I hope Valorum will die the way he did in comic version.

12. Revanfan1

Revanfan1 Force Ghost star 6

Jun 3, 2013
    [face_laugh]

Haha, yeah, she looked good in the game but I never really, er...noticed, if she looked that good.

Contessa likes this.
  13. Embomania

Embomania Jedi Knight star 1

Feb 2, 2013
    So what all do we know about the bounty hunters arc? From what Pablo Hidalgo has said, from what anyone else has said, articles online, etc. What we got?

Edit: I saw this link, it suggests we'll see a Blu-ray release later this year. Maybe the BH arc would be included.

Atantiabo likes this.
  14. Ventilator86

Feb 9, 2014
    I can not strain myself to say something about SW Rebels, the show which will replace TCW. I `ve seen some recent footage from the Rebels and all that "round" animation look like nothing comperable to TCW animation. So I am taking Rebels as a big reserve of expectations. Probably animation changed, because it is easier to produce more material in shorter time and also(probably) less expensive than TCW animating was. Well I think we would be having quantity over quality...that was my first impresion over Rebels. We will see.

And about TCW Season 6 tell me, what were those drunk clones doing, isn`t it forbiden for clone soldiers to go on drinking out and have a public life among Republic citizens!? I am assuming it was on Coruscant, so what unit were they from? From Coruscant Guard`s ranks? Man I felt Shock Troopers were among some most drilled and strictly organized Clone trooper units, especially when I saw them hunting down Ahsoka in S5.

15. Mia Mesharad

Mia Mesharad Jedi Grand Master star 4

Sep 2, 2012
    I haven't seen the episodes in question yet as I'm waiting for the English episodes to be released, but as far as clones being authorized to have time off, that's been canon for some time now. The TCW tie-in webcomics showed off-hours establishments being run early in the war by the Republic Service Organization―"The RSO gives clones like us a place to take our buckets off. Unlike droids, you can't just fold us up and plug us into a recharge socket." - Captain Rex, The Valsedian Operation―and one of the plots of the novel Triple Zero involves the GAR military contractor Kal Skirata getting the Senate head of public relations to authorize clone troops' shore leave while they're on Coruscant, allowing them to visit non-military bars and other establishments so long as they were prepared for deploy on schedule. So no, it's definitely not forbidden.

16. Sgt Crowfield

Sgt Crowfield Jedi Grand Master star 4

Jul 27, 1999
    On Coruscant it was,
    there's a clone bar on level 79 (IIRC), and as they wore different types of dress uniform, I take it they came from different units. Some of the lads were really smashed ^^. And aggro to boot, poor Taxi driver ... hehe.
    But if you go EU, vacations and carousing were legitimized in Traviss' 2nd Republic Commando book, so all is well ...

Barriss_Coffee likes this.
  17. Contessa

Contessa Jedi Master star 3

Nov 28, 2013
    Felucia living obviously agrees with her.

****, have you *seen* that body? You don't get definition like that from plastic surgery. Those hip lines (I can't remember what they're actually called) don't come for anything but serious time working out. Just saying.

Right?? Damn.
    [​IMG]

18. credar

credar Jedi Master star 3

Sep 18, 2011
    Yes yes. Shaak Ti is nice looking now let us....get...back...to.....[face_hypnotized]^:)^

But then again guys, speaking of Felucia, you can't not mention Aayla Secura.

[​IMG]

Swaying hips like it's nobodies business since the Year 2000.

If there is one "minor" character we need to see in the BC, it's this one.

19. Orrelios

Orrelios Jedi Grand Master star 4

Feb 21, 2005
    So you who have apparently started to watch the bonus episodes and are not German or understands the language, are you actually watching it in German? Why not wait a little bit longer until the original English-spoken versions are available?

20. Todd the Jedi

Todd the Jedi Mod and Loving Tyrant of SWTV, Lit, & Collecting star 6 Staff Member Manager

Oct 16, 2008
    I imagine it's to watch the story unfold, admire the pretty animation, see cool scenes play out in front of you, etc. TCW plots are never overly complicated, so even if you have little to no idea of what people are saying, you can still follow the broad story points. Helps that English and German are both Germanic languages, and therefore actually have a lot in common.

21. Darth Wookiee

Darth Wookiee Jedi Master star 3

Nov 29, 2013
    credar Brent or Matt already confirmed Aayla is appearing. I'll find the link somewhere.

Sorry, having trouble finding it but it was in some Q&A and she was supposed to be a minor character. She could be in the Mace, Jar Jar ARC and after all be the Final Showcase character.

22. darkmarc

darkmarc Jedi Knight star 2

Mar 30, 2013
    Ya know, the more I see of these pinups the more I suspect every Star Wars creator is vegetarian since all we get is cheesecake and never beefcake... Not that balanced objectification would really be better, but the glut of scantily clad women/girls is a little much! (Spoken as a father of a little girl I want to make into a fan of the gffa in coming years)

cwustudent and Valairy Scot like this.
  23. Atantiabo

Atantiabo Jedi Knight

Dec 7, 2012
    Probably they'll include all the remaining episodes of season 6 as well. It not an unfamiliar. The recent being 3 unreleased episodes included in the first season of Beware Batman blu-ray set.

Embomania likes this.
  24. Darth Mateus

Darth Mateus Jedi Knight star 1

Sep 6, 2013
    Unfortunately, this constitutes as piracy. In the future, do not link to episodes unless they are posted from an official source, in this case either SuperRTL's website or starwars.com.

25. TadoFett

TadoFett Jedi Grand Master star 3

Aug 16, 2004
    Can't wait to see these episodes, the Order 66 details sound like what I imagined. I also figured Tyranus was involved with the Kaminoans since Jango Fett mentioned being recruited by him, and the EU indicates the same connection.