main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Full Series What planets do you want to see in rebels

Discussion in 'Star Wars TV- Completed Shows' started by Jedi Knight Fett, Feb 18, 2014.

1. Jedi Knight Fett

Jedi Knight Fett Chosen One star 10

Feb 18, 2014
    what planets would you like to see in star wars rebels

Lord-Skywalker likes this.
  2. Darth Wookiee

Darth Wookiee Jedi Master star 3

Nov 29, 2013
    Kashyyk (Most)
    Alderaan
    Tatooine
    Lothal
    Dantooine
    Coruscant
    Onderon
    Ryloth
    Corellia (Most)
    Mandalore
    Nar Shadaa
    Trandosha
    Felucia
    Raxus Prime

3. SithStarSlayer

SithStarSlayer Manager Emeritus star 6 VIP - Former Mod/RSA

Oct 23, 2003
    All of them.
    ;)

And welcome to the Boards, RJ Carey!

CT-867-5309 and Jedi Knight Fett like this.
  4. Darth Valkyrus

Darth Valkyrus Jedi Grand Master star 4

Apr 12, 2013
    Not Felucia. After RoTS, TFU and about a bajillion TCW episodes, it's getting to be a really overdone planet.

Also, Nar Shadaa is not a planet. "Worlds" might be better than "planets" in the title of this thread, since quite a few of the worlds in SW are actually moons (often of gas giants, but occasionally of terrestrial planets that are themselves inhabited) rather than true planets.

Anyway:

Mykr
    Byss
    Sullust
    Shili
    Bespin
    Yavin IV
    Had Abbadon
    Onderon
    Mandalore
    Dantooine
    Corellia
    Kuat
    Fondor
    Dorin
    Duro
    Qui-Gon Jinn's homeworld.

I'll think of more at some point...

5. The Shadow Emperor

The Shadow Emperor Jedi Grand Master star 4

Sep 29, 2012
    Dathomir

...and that's pretty much it, truth be told.

Sudooku and Jedi Knight Fett like this.
  6. Darth Valkyrus

Darth Valkyrus Jedi Grand Master star 4

Apr 12, 2013
    Actually, you've put me in mind of something. You know what's weird... some diehard Star Trek fans always like to point out how ST "predicted" more or less certain technologies that have come to be. Cellphones, tablet computers, transparent aluminum... but there are a few things SW kinda got right too. I mean, some that were just educated guesses, but they panned out.

In TPM, which was mostly filmed in 1997, Anakin and Qui-Gon are sitting outside at night and looking up into the star spangled sky. Anakin is like "There's so many! Do they all have a system of planets?" and Qui-Gon says "Most of them".

This was at a time when it wasn't known for sure if planets round stars were common. It was imagined that they were, but exoplanet discovery hadn't really got off the ground yet. The first confirmed exoplanet was only discovered in 1992.

Fast forward to now, and there has been a new generation of exoplanet-hunting space telescopes designed and launched over the past decade. And they're finding planets like nobody's business. Pretty much every star they've been pointed at has turned out to have planets. Thousands of exoplanets have been recorded. So it in fact now appears that almost all stars do have planets.

"Most of them" indeed.

7. Darth Desolous

Darth Desolous Jedi Youngling star 1

Oct 26, 2013
    I doubt we're going to see any of the above mentioned planets, instead probably for the most part new planets like in TCW. Lothal is a good example.

But I would love to see the Empire building the Death Star over Despayre.

Jedi Knight Fett likes this.
  8. Cushing's Admirer

Cushing's Admirer Chosen One star 7

Jun 8, 2006
    Why does that not surprise me in the least?

I want to see:

Ithor
    Dac
    Alderaan
    Korriban
    Sereno

9. H-BOMB

H-BOMB Jedi Master star 3

Feb 21, 2009
    Definitely want to see Corellia depicted. Its one of the more well-known EU worlds with it being the home of Han Solo and such, and I'm just surprised it hasn't turned up in more media.

But along with Corellia I'd like to see:
    Ithor
    Mygeeto
    Dantooine (Maybe we'll see the establishment of the Rebellion's first major base?)
    Sullust
    Duro
    Nal Hutta and Nar Shaddaa
    Onderon (Just to see how it has changed since the events of TCW)
    Mandalore/Concordia/Concord Dawn (I want to know what the heck happened with the crazy Civil War! Huge loose end right there from TCW)
    Alderaan

10. TaradosGon

TaradosGon Manager Emeritus star 5 VIP - Former Mod/RSA

Feb 28, 2003
    Corellia
    Dantooine
    Coruscant - specifically the Imperial Palace
    Sullust
    Clak'dor VII
    Kuat
    Kessel

Jedi Knight Fett and Contessa like this.
  11. Fives_Says_No_To_Sixes

Fives_Says_No_To_Sixes Jedi Knight star 3

Jan 6, 2013

YES!!! Please? that's really the only thing I've ever wanted to see the inside and outside of (portrayed onscreen) during the reign of the Empire.

Jedi Knight Fett and podjazd like this.
  12. Jedi Knight Fett

Feb 18, 2014
    My top 5 planets I want to see in rebels are Mandalore, Coruscant, Alderaan, Korriban ( or is it morriban now) and Doru also one more that is not a planet but the Death star.

P.S how do you change your username.

13. Fives_Says_No_To_Sixes

Jan 6, 2013

As far as I know, you don't. Considering you just joined today, I'd just delete the current account and set up a new one with a new name.

14. Jedi Knight Fett

Feb 18, 2014
  15. Todd the Jedi

Todd the Jedi Mod and Loving Tyrant of SWTV, Lit, & Collecting star 6 Staff Member Manager

Oct 16, 2008
  16. Mia Mesharad

Mia Mesharad Jedi Grand Master star 4

Sep 2, 2012
    Corellia would be interesting. Kashyyyk, though it's environment may prove intensive to animate and the Imperial presence a danger, would certainly be amazing. Too many film worlds and we're just going through the same old motions, though. Nar Shaddaa would make an interesting stop for our gang of Outer Rim fringers, and could make for an interesting dark mirror of sorts for Coruscant. I've come to expect some involvement with Onderon as the Alliance begins to take form, and Ryloth could be used well in relation to Hera. I would love to see Mandalore again if we can finally get out of the Sundari desert, and back to the verdant rest of the world with grass, trees, rivers, and cities like Keldabe; the presence of the Empire would make it just as dangerous a stop as Kashyyyk, but it could tie in nicely with Sabine and would make for a beautiful landscape. Can't say I'd be as eager if it was another trip to the desert, though.

There are really tons of existing worlds that I'd be happy to see, so many places that I've come to know from novels, comic snippets, and reference books. But in addition to all of these known places, I want new planets. New moons. I want to see the universe continuing to expand, with Rebels bringing its own additions rather than just checking off existing boxes. Like Lothal and the cast of all original protagonists, show me new things. New things are nice, too.

17. Jedi Knight Fett

Feb 18, 2014
  18. Seerow

Seerow Manager Emeritus star 6 VIP - Former Mod/RSA

Jun 7, 2011
    Forget planets, I want to see more space. I want to see more dark, lonely, deadly space. Filled with all kinds of stars and nebulae like remnant super novas and wolf-rayets. Maybe we can even see the even horizon of a blackhole.

TKT and Jedi Knight Fett like this.
  19. EternalHero

EternalHero Jedi Master star 3

Feb 17, 2014
    Krypton.
    Planet Hollywood.
    Planet of the Apes.

CoolyFett and Jedi Knight Fett like this.
  20. Circular Logic

Circular Logic Jedi Master star 4

Mar 3, 2013
    I don't like space. It's cold, and dark, and endless, and it's like, everywhere.

That being said, seeing the event horizon of a black hole would be very nifty. Black holes near Kessel, anyone?

21. Todd the Jedi

Todd the Jedi Mod and Loving Tyrant of SWTV, Lit, & Collecting star 6 Staff Member Manager

Oct 16, 2008
    In that vein, black holes. Let's see the Maw, the giant cluster of black holes which is what that Kessel Run Han talks about runs alongside.

EDIT: I swear, CL, I didn't see your post at all. I have original thoughts too, dagnabbit! :p again, it's all this activity, loving it =D

22. Darth Maul Apprentice

Darth Maul Apprentice Jedi Master star 4

Jan 27, 2014
    Mustafar. I can't get enough of that molten lava.

23. Fives_Says_No_To_Sixes

Jan 6, 2013

This just made me think of the duel of the heroes on Mustafar when they're fighting along and above the lava river - but replace the lava river with Sugar crisp....if only that were the case, Anakin wouldn't need the respirator....but he might need an Accu-Check Blood Glucose meter...

24. Darth Wookiee

Darth Wookiee Jedi Master star 3

Nov 29, 2013
    Oh, so that's what I was missing.
    FLORRUM!

25. Sir Chem

Sir Chem Jedi Knight star 1

Dec 26, 2013
    I want to see some of the really important, but never seen on screen planets. Places like Alderann, Corellia, places like that. They are very important to the GFFA, but we only hear them in mention on screen. I would also like to see "Imperial Center", if it will be called that.

Jedi Knight Fett and Contessa like this.