main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Full Series What planets do you want to see in rebels

Discussion in 'Star Wars TV- Completed Shows' started by Jedi Knight Fett, Feb 18, 2014.

1. Darth Wookiee

Darth Wookiee Jedi Master star 3

Nov 29, 2013
    I want Glee Anselm. Also wouldn't mind a cameo of Iridonia just nothing related to Maul.

2. Darth Valkyrus

Darth Valkyrus Jedi Grand Master star 4

Apr 12, 2013
    Well the thing about black holes... when they're in deep space you don't see them. Except possibly by their gravitational lensing of background stars.

When they're feeding on a star though... well, that tends to be different.

Watch this clip:

As the guy says "A feeding black hole is anything but black".

Oddly enough, a star being consumed like this may remain stable for millions of years. It's just so massive, that it takes millions of years for the black hole to remove enough mass to the point where the star is no longer capable of sustaining fusion. And in the mean time, it's entirely possible for planets orbiting the star to be inhabited, to support great populations and cities and agriculture and all the rest, even as their sun was in the process of being consumed. The length of time it takes for the black hole to extinguish the star is so vast compared to normal human timescales that it is basically irrelevant. It would make for quite a sight in the sky though.

3. Seerow

Seerow Manager Emeritus star 6 VIP - Former Mod/RSA

Jun 7, 2011
    A blackhole will be anything but pure black at its edges. It will be literally warping space around. Naturally space wouldn't be a plot point, more likely a backdrop just like the planets usually are. Umbara was the backdrop for what happened although it make things more difficult with endless night and carnivorous plants.

Space is endless but it ain't empty. One of my problems with SW and most space operas is how tame, calm, and serene space is depicted as opposed to the dangerous, highly chaotic place it really is. Almost everytime a ship comes out of hyperspace we are greated by this beautiful, peaceful disk of a planet which does make it really cool to see a planet falling apart like Lola Sayu or to see a Nebula like the one Anakin insisted on flying through, which would be a cloud of superheated gas hiding god knows what. There are all kinda of things to watch out for in space. That Wolf-Rayet Star I mentioned is what its called when a Supermassive star is dying and violently shedding itself into space. Thats the part that happens over a long period of time before a supernova. Imagine descending on a planet that is practically melting. Or what about a space battle within a globular cluster where big stars are so tightly packed together?

4. Jiimas-Paarsa

Jiimas-Paarsa Jedi Youngling

Feb 18, 2014
    Iktotch since the Iktotchi were some of the first supporters of the rebel cause
    Dorin because I want to see the planet and Kel Dor's with no masks would be cool

I like the idea of seeing the Maw too

Jedi Knight Fett likes this.
  5. Contessa

Contessa Jedi Master star 3

Nov 28, 2013
    That would be awesome.

Mandalore, yes. The desert again, no. I would puke.

All of this.

I would be down for both of these.

6. podjazd

podjazd Jedi Knight star 2

Jun 16, 2013
    Kashyyyk
    Corellia
    Coruscant - especially the Imperial Palace :D
    Kalee
    Glee Anselm
    Ryloth
    ... and more.

7. DANNASUK

DANNASUK Force Ghost star 7

Nov 1, 2012
    Korriban and Vjun (especially for Darth Vader's castle)

8. Jedi Knight Fett

Jedi Knight Fett Chosen One star 10

Feb 18, 2014
  9. ColemanKcajFTW

ColemanKcajFTW Jedi Master star 1

Jan 14, 2014
    Skustell, Kashyyyk, and I dunno, Zeb's homeplanet.

10. KitsterAKABobaFett

KitsterAKABobaFett Jedi Grand Master star 3

May 31, 2007
    Muunilinst! I love the Greek-like architecture and how reminiscent of dollar bills it is. I was disappointed it never showed up in the latter Clone Wars series.

11. Senator Kelberry

Senator Kelberry Jedi Grand Master star 4

Mar 22, 2010
    I want to see a planet made entirely of chocolate pudding.

12. Swashbucklingjedi

Swashbucklingjedi Jedi Grand Master star 5

Oct 3, 2010
    Naboo, Geonosis, Utapau, Kashyyyk, Kalevala, Corulag, Anaxes, Christophsis and Ando

13. Jedi Knight Fett

Feb 18, 2014
    Naboo could have a very very good story for rebels.

P.S how do you create a poll.

Lord-Skywalker and Sudooku like this.
  14. Swashbucklingjedi

Oct 3, 2010
    Malastare. Would be nice to see podracing there.

15. Darth Wookiee

Nov 29, 2013
  16. Jedi Knight Fett

Feb 18, 2014
    I can see it know jar jar returns.:p

Lord-Skywalker likes this.
  17. Darth Wookiee

Nov 29, 2013
    Oh I am fine with that.......

As long as he dies.

18. Jedi Knight Fett

Feb 18, 2014
    But seriously I could see some good stories there and on Mandolore.

19. ReigningHope

ReigningHope Jedi Youngling

Feb 17, 2014
    Definitely a post-Empire Naboo, Mandalore, and Coruscant, along with Bespin, Corellia, and Alderaan.

20. Swashbucklingjedi

Oct 3, 2010
    Pantora and Orto Plutonia, I want to see Riyo Chuchi and Papanoidas again.

Jar Jar looks like natural ally to Bail and Mothma, and he is not seen in OT- so he may really die now. And there is kind of interesting twist that he is childhood friend of Anakin- so maybe he is killed by Vader himself.

I must say that I don't know if Bespin serves any purpose in this show- in ESB it appears to be place that is beyond the influence of both Empire and rebels. So it looks unlikely to be in. It appears in TFU though, but I don't know how they treat TFU-canon now...

Sudooku and Iron_lord like this.
  21. Circular Logic

Circular Logic Jedi Master star 4

Mar 3, 2013
    YES! :p

22. Revanfan1

Revanfan1 Force Ghost star 6

Jun 3, 2013
    Coruscant - Imperial Palace
    Mandalore - The wooded areas, please
    Dantooine - We need to finally see it in movie/TV canon
    Kashyyyk - It would be awesome
    Vjun - Having the Inquisitor's base of operations there, near Vader's castle, would be so cool
    Nar Shaddaa - We've seen Hutta in TCW, now it's Nar Shaddaa's turn

Contessa and Mia Mesharad like this.
  23. Cevan

Cevan Jedi Knight star 4

Mar 16, 2013
    Mustafar - It'd be interesting to see if Palpatine has repurposed it now that he's Emperor. Perhaps an actual Imperial base on it or something?

Mandalore - I'd like to see the impact the Empire has had on the planet since they kind of took control (as the Republic) after the whole Maul ordeal.

Coruscant - Imperial Palace and other Imperial locations. Would also be neat to see the lower levels once again.

Onderon - Would be interesting to see again after the rebellion in TCW against the CIS.

Alderaan - Mainly just to possibly see Bail and what Alderaan is like after the Empire's takeover.

Florrum - How's ol' Hondo holding up?

24. Darth Valkyrus

Darth Valkyrus Jedi Grand Master star 4

Apr 12, 2013
    I've always wondered if Mustafar is a young planet, recently formed (relatively speaking, as in only a few tens of millions of years old). The lava and volcanism everywhere interspersed with barren volcanic rock landscapes is very like the early Earth.

25. anakinfansince1983

anakinfansince1983 Skywalker Saga/LFL/YJCC Manager star 10 Staff Member Manager

Mar 4, 2011
    I think Wook said as much, but it's been awhile since I looked.