main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Full Series What are your favorite to least favorite seasons

Discussion in 'Star Wars TV- Completed Shows' started by Jedi Knight Fett, Feb 19, 2014.

1. Jedi Knight Fett

Jedi Knight Fett Chosen One star 10

Feb 18, 2014
    What are your favorite to least favorite seasons from the clone wars here are my pics.

s5
    s4
    s2
    s3
    s1

whostheBossk likes this.
  2. ColemanKcajFTW

ColemanKcajFTW Jedi Master star 1

Jan 14, 2014
    S5
    S3
    S4
    S2
    S1

3. Dark Lord Tarkas

Dark Lord Tarkas Jedi Grand Master star 5

Apr 29, 2011
    S4
    S3
    S5
    S2
    S1

Main reason S3 beats S5 is Mortis. "Overlords" is probably still my favorite single episode.

4. Swashbucklingjedi

Swashbucklingjedi Jedi Grand Master star 5

Oct 3, 2010
    S5
    S2
    S4
    S1
    S3

5. Jedi Knight Fett

Jedi Knight Fett Chosen One star 10

Feb 18, 2014
    The reason for me for having season 5 be at the top is because of the Mandolore arc.

6. Dark Lord Tarkas

Dark Lord Tarkas Jedi Grand Master star 5

Apr 29, 2011
    If it didn't have the Mandalore arc I'd probably put it under S2.

7. MaulLover1313

MaulLover1313 Jedi Youngling star 1

Jan 30, 2014
    S5
    S4
    S3
    S1
    S2

8. Revanfan1

Revanfan1 Force Ghost star 6

Jun 3, 2013
    S5 (because of Maul/Youngling episodes)
    S4 (Umbara arc takes this up to fourth; otherwise it'd be third)
    S3 (Great arcs here)
    S1 (Has Rookies and Hidden Enemy, plus introduces Cad Bane)
    S2 (Geonosis arc has the only truly tremendous episodes)

9. anakinfansince1983

anakinfansince1983 Skywalker Saga/LFL/YJCC Manager star 10 Staff Member Manager

Mar 4, 2011
    S2
    S1
    S4
    S3

...S5.

10. Darth Desolous

Darth Desolous Jedi Youngling star 1

Oct 26, 2013
    S4
    S1
    S2
    S5
    S3

11. Darthgoodguy

Darthgoodguy Jedi Knight star 1

Nov 2, 2012
    S4
    S5
    S3
    S2
    S1

Loved EVERYTHING about season 4! Yes even the water arc and the droid 2-parter :)

12. Embomania

Embomania Jedi Knight star 1

Feb 2, 2013
    This is a tough one….

S4 was a really strong, complete season in my opinion. The second half of S3 is always extremely strong as well….first half not so much though. S5 ended with two fantastic arcs, but the first three arcs were okay with some really great and really not-so-great parts. S2, like S4, felt really strong and complete. S1 had some good episodes, but they don't compare to the later seasons. How to put them in order though……I really don't know how lol.

The Shadow Emperor likes this.
  13. credar

credar Jedi Master star 3

Sep 18, 2011
    S5 (Mostly because of the Mandalore Arc and Ahoks arc)
    S4 (Umbara and Maul for life!)
    S3 (Politics are good, except when it's done poorly in some episodes. Also, the second half was just fantastic. Mortis!)
    S2 (Bounty hunters always make for a good season and Geonosis arc and Boba arc were great, but the rest were just good.)
    S1 (Ryloth, Rookies, Trespass, and a few other episodes are great, but a few really are just...bad. The animation and acting in Downfall of a Droid especially was a low point IMO. I thought something was wrong with my computer because the animation was so rough compared to what we have now.)

14. Saga_Symphony

Saga_Symphony Force Ghost star 4

Oct 30, 2010
    Maul season
    Mortis season
    ...others

15. Praenomen Cognomen

Praenomen Cognomen Jedi Master star 4

Mar 24, 2013
    Eh, I can't put it down to episodes. To me, it's a split between the first half of the series and the second half of the series.

S1 / S2 / First Half of S3: Still rough around the edges, but packed with colorful one-off episodes. The show would not have been a very big success if it had remained the same, but it had an innocent spirit that I liked.

Second Half of S3 / S4 / S5: Great arcs as anchor points, deserved spikes in critical praise, but what once would have been colorful single-episode diversions were misused as multi-episode arcs.

16. Swashbucklingjedi

Swashbucklingjedi Jedi Grand Master star 5

Oct 3, 2010
    I feel like the show was steadily getting better during the first and second seasons, but then it went downfall during the weak first half of season 3 ( after first 4 rather nice episodes) and then it tried to receive megalomanical heights trying to affect to the Star Wars universe as whole with Mortis and also the Maul is alive and from Dathomir just like Asajj Ventress -retcons, those were things that show was not originally about to do.

With Citadel-arc the show returned back to it's place and created nice connections to the movies with appearances of Tarkin, Chewbacca and Mon Calamari (even though Mon Cala- arc was bit badly written IMO) but Maul's return (that was not so good writing) and pretty pointless Palpatine's kidnapping attempt (and Shadow Warrior) made the otherwise strong season weaker. Season 5 would've been better if they would've edited 4-episode arcs down to 3-episode arcs- all arcs were too long IMO, but otherwise good stories. They even managed to use Maul's return better than before by connecting it to Mandalore nicely.

So it would be easier for me to put arcs than seasons for favorites to least favorites list.

17. Ani501st

Ani501st Jedi Padawan star 3

Mar 18, 2013
    S5 (because of Ahsoka and Onderon arc)
    S6(because of Order 66 arc, the only one that has been aired for the moment ^^)
    S4
    S1
    S3 (even if Mortis arc is one of my fav.)
    S2

18. Darth Maul Apprentice

Darth Maul Apprentice Jedi Master star 4

Jan 27, 2014
    S5 (more Maul the better)
    S4
    S3
    S2
    S1

19. H-BOMB

H-BOMB Jedi Master star 3

Feb 21, 2009
    S2 (I felt it had the best balance of interesting stories and awesome adventures. There was the Grievous duology, the second battle of Geonosis, Cad Bane goodness, Boba Fett, the introduction of Mandalore and the Death Watch, plus the surprisingly amazing Zillo duology. It was the high point of the series for me, which is sort of depressing because it all goes downhill from here)
    S1 (I like the nostalgia of this one, and having different Jedi as the focus points of different episodes. Also Rookies and Trespass are some of my favorites)
    S4 (The Umbara arc was amazing, and although the Mon Calamari episodes were a little messy I still enjoyed the visuals. And Ackbar)
    S5 (Honestly, this one is kind of tied to S4. Maul was cool, but not that amazing. I actually really enjoyed the Jedi Youngling arc and Hondo. Droids arc, ehhh not so much. Ondern was aight. It was cool to see but not amazing.)
    S3 (Just a mess. time jumps, boring episodes. I never really cared for Savage Opress. I did like the season finale a lot though.)

But Season 2 is definitely my favorite part of the series. Its the only one where I can remember close to every episode because they all seemed really good. All the other seasons have just one or two noteworthy episodes or arcs but the majority of them were so forgettable I, well, forgot them.

Trebor Sabreon likes this.
  20. Jordan1Kenobi

Jordan1Kenobi Force Ghost star 6

Sep 30, 2012
    S5
    S4
    S3
    S2
    S1

It's great to see that each season kept getting better each time.

21. Josh Mekola

Josh Mekola Jedi Youngling

Feb 22, 2014
    Top being my least favorite season and the bottom one being my favorite season

S3 (cause they really started deviating from the war with random filler episodes dealing with OT fan service)
    S4 (cause it made fools of Grievous and Cad Bane, the latter of whom we never saw again sadly)
    S5 (once again, deviated away from the war)
    S2 (Anakin annoyed me throughout this season)
    S1 (a lot of annoying early moments from Ahsoka and Anakin, not to mention B.J. Hughes as Jar Jar *shutters*)

22. Darth Wookiee

Darth Wookiee Jedi Master star 3

Nov 29, 2013
    S6.

S4 (Least) Too many retcons, and Gungans beating Grievous counts as a retcon. Umbara and the Rako Hardeen was good though...

23. FARK2005

FARK2005 Jedi Master star 2

Sep 3, 2012
    S2
    S1
    S4
    S3
    S5

My reasons are posted here.

24. Deputy Rick Grimes

Deputy Rick Grimes Jedi Grand Master star 6

Sep 3, 2012