main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Full Series Sabine

Discussion in 'Star Wars TV- Completed Shows' started by newdawn12, Feb 16, 2014.

1. Admiral_Wyvern

Admiral_Wyvern Jedi Master star 2

Feb 14, 2014
    Sabine seems like a good character so far. I was somewhat disappointed that the video didn't say anything about how she interacted with the rest of the cast.

2. Jedi Knight Fett

Jedi Knight Fett Chosen One star 10

Feb 18, 2014
    I did not know there was a video I will have to see that but thank you. So do you guys think she is a true mandolorian or a death watch member. It sounds like she is a death watch member but the death watch have allowed more unique armor.

3. Padawan Fangirl

Padawan Fangirl Jedi Padawan star 3

Nov 28, 2013
    I sincerely hope Sabine is a true Mandalorian, not a member of the Death Watch. Like I said, she seems cool. I also hope she's more sassy than bratty. I want her to be relatable, not annoying.

Sent from my stupid little astro droid using TapaTalk 2.

Contessa and Revanfan1 like this.
  4. Jedi Knight Fett

Feb 18, 2014
    I just dont know I am leaning with a death watch member but I dont know.

P.S do you think I should make a poll on this.

5. Jedi Knight Fett

Feb 18, 2014
    Sabine will up the chance of us going to mandolore.

6. Dra---

Dra--- Force Ghost star 6

Dec 30, 2012
  7. ReigningHope

ReigningHope Jedi Youngling

Feb 17, 2014
    Huh, never expected her to be a graffiti artist or someone who actually hates the Empire. Anyone else think that her backstory involves the Empire invading Mandalore?

8. Jedi Knight Fett

Feb 18, 2014
    this is a possibility and could make for some great story.

9. Saga_Symphony

Saga_Symphony Force Ghost star 4

Oct 30, 2010
    It's her design not fitting the show/ era that I'm talking about, I don't care about her being Mandolorian. I just think she looks out-of-place.

And all that video did was tell us her abilities and surface stuff we could already guess: she's a feisty tomboy, she's Mandolorian.. It's also kind of weird that the others are labelled things like leader, con-artist, military muscle, and she gets labelled.. "graffiti artist". They just added in the more useful talent of her being a weapons expert, but highlighted the graffiti thing.

10. Jedi Knight Fett

Feb 18, 2014
    I have feeling that sabine will be a very good and interesting character even being my favorite on the show.

11. SabineFett

SabineFett Jedi Knight star 2

Feb 17, 2014
    Here's a pretty good fullbody look at Sabine, get a pretty good look at her armor in this, and it really seems more maroon and orange then pink.
    [​IMG]

12. H-BOMB

H-BOMB Jedi Master star 3

Feb 21, 2009
    So when Filoni says in her introduction video that Sabine is a Mandalorian and that she is "one that has turned against the Empire", is he hinting that the rest of the Mandalorians as a majority are allied with the Empire, or willingly part of it in some way?

Dra--- likes this.
  13. Mia Mesharad

Mia Mesharad Jedi Grand Master star 4

Sep 2, 2012
    I don't get that feeling, myself. When they debuted Ezra and Kanan, for instance, they're described as either apathetic to the Empire's injustices or intentionally avoiding them. It may just be my own reading of the situation, but I think what Filoni mean is that they'll have Sabine be anti-Imperial right from the start, just like Zeb seems to be.

14. H-BOMB

H-BOMB Jedi Master star 3

Feb 21, 2009
    Ah, I see. Good point.

15. anakinfansince1983

anakinfansince1983 Skywalker Saga/LFL/YJCC Manager star 10 Staff Member Manager

Mar 4, 2011
    I like the idea of a couple of characters being really anti-Empire, especially if their back stories explain their anger (and one of them spray paints "Palpatine sucks!" on everything she can find), while another couple of characters have the attitude of "Why the hell do you want me to take up a political cause? I just don't give a ****, there's a good pod race on tonight and I'll fight the Empire when stormtroopers break in and steal my beer."

16. Ordo N-11

Ordo N-11 Jedi Knight star 3

Sep 28, 2013
    This show is getting better and better. A Ronin/Jedi Knight with a blaster, Zeb, and a teen Mando? I'm having trouble picking a favorite. Hopefully they will mention, or feature Mando culture. It would be awesome if Sabine talked about her Verd'goten or spoke Mando'a.

17. Senator Kelberry

Senator Kelberry Jedi Grand Master star 4

Mar 22, 2010
    And with a little trimming I have my new wallpaper. Thanks for that. I like the wolf on her shoulder guard, or at least the wolf-like creature on it.

18. SabineFett

Feb 17, 2014
    If you want a better wallpaper, the last image in the reveal trailer. I have the full image in 3000x2000. I'm a staff member over at Screencapped.net, and I plan on starting a gallery for Rebels later tonight, so if you can wait till like tomorrow it'll be up on there. :)

19. Contessa

Contessa Jedi Master star 3

Nov 28, 2013
    And there we go.

Same here.

lol Chill, *everything* supports Sabine, we don't even need to start a canon contest or whatever over nothing.

Agreed.

Do want!

Mia Mesharad likes this.
  20. Padawan Fangirl

Padawan Fangirl Jedi Padawan star 3

Nov 28, 2013
    She is definitely not a Mirialan. Anyone who has seen Barriss and Luminara know that Mirialans have cultural facial and hand tattoos, which Sabine doesn't have. Furthermore, she does not have green skin. Her skin is tan or olive, like someone from the Mediterranean area or the Maori of New Zealand.

Gosh, are people really that stupid?

Sent from my stupid little astro droid using TapaTalk 2.

21. Thrawn082

Thrawn082 Force Ghost star 6

Jan 11, 2014
    That full image looks really good. She has an anime-ish looks to her. As for the graffiti thing, tagging your enemies like that happens in actual warfare/rebellion/acts of defiance. The Berlin Wall would be the obvious example.

22. SabineFett

Feb 17, 2014
    You're right on the facial tattoo mark proving she's not Mirialan, but wrong on the skin front. Not all Mirialan's are green skinned. I give you Hylo Visz, from Star Wars the Old Republic.
    [​IMG]
    Though I know she's not Mirialan, I'm just saying, not all Mirialan's are green skinned.

Padawan Fangirl likes this.
  23. Saga_Symphony

Saga_Symphony Force Ghost star 4

Oct 30, 2010
    If she's going to be one of those "stick it to the man" artists writing junk on walls that's already common knowledge (The Empire sucks!), I think it's going to get old fast..

But I might find her more interesting if she has an creative, "artsy" personality.. but so far she has like.. zero personality. I wonder why the video didn't mention anything about her background or anything about her as a person really. You can't even tell if she's part of the main crew.

24. SabineFett

Feb 17, 2014
    You're forgetting one thing though, lets look at the facts here. At the time of the Empires founding, everyone was all for it, and even by the time of ANH not everyone hates the Empire, sure there's a lot of people against it, but let's not forget, at one point in both of their lives Han and Luke almost joined the imperials.

So, I don't think it's common knowledge that the Empire Sucks, but seeing anti empire messages sprayed everywhere, sure there'll be some people who hate the rebels, thinking their the bad guys, but just like in real life, there are some people who will look at the message, and actually think on all they've seen done by the empire and maybe turn against them as well.

If no one says anything, no one's gonna notice, it takes someone saying something to get the ball rolling.

VanishingReality and purplerain like this.
  25. SabineFett

Feb 17, 2014
    Oh, and, can we just love this smirk here. I really can't wait to see it for the first time in animation form.

[​IMG]

Contessa and BigAl6ft6 like this.