main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Full Series Bonus Content: The Lost Missions **NO SPOILERS**

Discussion in 'Star Wars TV- Completed Shows' started by Dark Lord Tarkas, Jan 20, 2014.

1. smudger9

smudger9 Jedi Grand Master star 4

May 29, 2007
    Still waiting to see of this will include UK netflix.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

2. Sgt Crowfield

Sgt Crowfield Jedi Grand Master star 4

Jul 27, 1999
    See, this is how I always felt when stuff was shown in the States before it was shown here. Just that I let myself be spoilered because I'm such a weak-willed critter. - But ... the current situation is grating on my nerves, too, because I'd love to read your (and others') opinion on the Order 66 arc, and now I'll have to wait for March :(.

3. Dark Lord Tarkas

Dark Lord Tarkas Jedi Grand Master star 5

Apr 29, 2011
    That sucks!!!! Really sorry to hear that.

I've been assuming that but I could be wrong. Anybody here watch House of Cards and know what the deal was with that?

4. Praenomen Cognomen

Praenomen Cognomen Jedi Master star 4

Mar 24, 2013

Arrested Development Season 4 came up around 2:00AM Central or so. That could mean Midnight Pacific?

5. Dark Lord Tarkas

Apr 29, 2011
    I just looked it up and if the site I read is correct, CST is one hour behind EST. So if it's 2 am CST, it's 3 am EST. I'm pretty sure PST is west coast US which is three hours ahead of EST, so that would make it 6 am PST.

6. Praenomen Cognomen

Mar 24, 2013

You mean three hours behind EST, so 12AM PST.

7. Dark Lord Tarkas

Apr 29, 2011
    Sorry, you're right, I had that reversed.

8. Kev Snowmane

Kev Snowmane Jedi Master star 3

Jan 1, 2013
    So, I take it no word on DVD/Blu Ray?

9. Dark Lord Tarkas

Apr 29, 2011
    None that I've heard.

purplerain likes this.
  10. hlc88

hlc88 Jedi Grand Master star 4

Sep 3, 2012

They are not going to release details of any release on DVd/Blu-ray just yet. Risk Netflix losing money to those that will be signing up just for this content? And will probably pay the money so they can keep on seeing it?

I doubt we will get any DVD/blu-ray news for a while.

11. Praenomen Cognomen

Mar 24, 2013
    Bluray.com says it's "expected" to arrive on bluray later this year, but that's conjecture.

Ani501st and Dark Lord Tarkas like this.
  12. Darth Desolous

Darth Desolous Jedi Youngling star 1

Oct 26, 2013
    When "The Lost Missions" hit Netflix by March 7th, are we allowed to reveal plot details on this thread or we can't still?

13. Dark Lord Tarkas

Apr 29, 2011
    No!! This is the non-spoiler thread. If you want to talk spoilers after you see the episodes go to the spoilers thread. Not everyone is going to binge-watch it all in the early AM's so we need to preserve a non-spoiler thread for people who want it.

14. anakinfansince1983

anakinfansince1983 Skywalker Saga/LFL/YJCC Manager star 10 Staff Member Manager

Mar 4, 2011
    Like x 1000.

There are, at last count, two other threads in which to discuss plot details.

At the moment I am planning to binge-watch but plans can change. And asterixes fall off my fingers when I get spoiled.

15. Darth Desolous

Oct 26, 2013
    Ok good to know. I wasn't planning to even binge-watch them anyway. ;) Probably an arc or two initially, and much more later in the day. I would be too tired to even keep my eyes open when I'm watching Order 66 or Yoda that early in the morning.

Dark Lord Tarkas likes this.
  16. purplerain

purplerain Jedi Knight star 4

Sep 14, 2013
    Hopefully we'll see the freeing of the CIS leaders. That way TCW will lead into ROTS better.

Darth Desolous and Mr. Atom Bomb like this.
  17. Mr. Atom Bomb

Mr. Atom Bomb Jedi Knight star 1

Sep 3, 2012

I doubt it, but heh whatever I can dream. It would give us a reason to see that sick prison complex from the fugitive arc again.

18. anakinfansince1983

Mar 4, 2011
    Fair warning guys, I think I just got spoiled in the Lit forum TCW thread.

Not their fault, it does say "spoilers allowed," but I wasn't expecting it anyway.

19. Darth Desolous

Oct 26, 2013
    Thanks for the warning. I guess this is the last TCW thread that hasn't been bombarded by spoilers. :( Just for a head's up, was it a spoiler of the Order 66 arc or the recent airing of the Clovis arc?

20. anakinfansince1983

Mar 4, 2011
  21. darkmarc

darkmarc Jedi Knight star 2

Mar 30, 2013
    Just popped over to say how much I admire all of you. I've been drooling over all the spoilers for all the BC arcs in every thread I can find, and as giddy as it makes me I do feel kinda dirty [face_blush] Stay strong, y'all. (And sorry to hear about your Clovis spoilage, anifan--I hope it was at least something you were glad happened!)

22. anakinfansince1983

Mar 4, 2011
    It was something I didn't have a strong opinion on, and I didn't read thoroughly enough to get the context (just muttered "Oh **** no" and got out of the thread), but it's a pretty major spoiler.

23. Deputy Rick Grimes

Deputy Rick Grimes Jedi Grand Master star 6

Sep 3, 2012

You should expect the unexpected :p

24. anakinfansince1983

Mar 4, 2011
  25. credar

credar Jedi Master star 3

Sep 18, 2011
    Ahh that sucks anakinfan. I was on the BC thread (Everything still needs to be spoiler tagged) and someone forgot to spoiler tag something, I read the first line and get spoiled on the end of the Order 66 arc and bust out of there. Just have to make sure the other 2 arcs aren't spoiled for me as well until Netflix releases the BC. These will be a tough 2 weeks to get through on the forums.