main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Full Series TCW bonus material episode discussion (spoilers)

Discussion in 'Star Wars TV- Completed Shows' started by KED12345, Mar 11, 2013.

1. Sable_Hart

Sable_Hart Jedi Grand Master star 4

Nov 28, 2009
    Ha, Palpatine is such a conniving *****. I love it!

InterestingLurker and TadoFett like this.
  2. Kelvin88

Kelvin88 Jedi Knight

Feb 9, 2014
    Yes, during the last few arcs I've got the feeling that Palpatine is showing off his evil face more frequently. It is now really obvious that Palpatine is truly evil and that he is the sith lord hiding in the dark. Sure, we all know that already, but it hadn't been shown so in the beginning of the show. With this first arc of the bonus content there should be no doubt even for those who haven't seen episode III.

3. Darth Mateus

Darth Mateus Jedi Knight star 1

Sep 6, 2013
    Everybody knows, he already interfered on Mandalore in S5...but now he´s just getting more evil

4. Kelvin88

Kelvin88 Jedi Knight

Feb 9, 2014
    Yeah, that's exactly what I was saying. The arc in which Darth Sidious interfered on Mandalore is actually one of the last arcs. There were many hints throughout the show but it had never been that obvious as it was in season 5 and now in the bonus content. I appreciate that, though. I've never quite understood why they were trying to keep up a secret which hasn't been one for a very long time.

5. Darth Wookiee

Darth Wookiee Jedi Master star 3

Nov 29, 2013
    Sidious acting evil and being in action is awesome.

6. Darth Mateus

Sep 6, 2013
    This was pretty clear, not just a hint...

7. DarthTalgus

DarthTalgus Force Ghost star 4

Sep 3, 2012
    So where do we place the Clovis Arc in the timeline ?

Huyang likes this.
  8. Ani501st

Ani501st Jedi Padawan star 3

Mar 18, 2013
    Before or after the youngling arc, I guess

9. Darth Wookiee

Darth Wookiee Jedi Master star 3

Nov 29, 2013
    In between onderon and the Younglings ARC.

10. Darth Mateus

Sep 6, 2013
    Just wait 30 hours and we will see, there are more factors to consider, one of them being Ahsoka, though she does not appear in the short german trailer, the arc being s5 would suggest she would make an apperance...but it´s just a theory. Anyway just 2 weeks till english release :)

11. Darth_Harmon

Darth_Harmon Jedi Master star 4

Jul 4, 2005
    Welp! I put in a vacation day for the Netflix premiere date! Binge watching all 13 episodes in one day!

12. hlc88

hlc88 Jedi Grand Master star 4

Sep 3, 2012

It is a safe bet that Ahsoka is not in this arc at all, as they would be unlikely to move that arc from Season 5 to Season 6 if she was in it due to the continuity issues of her leaving at the end of the Fugitive arc.

Ahsoka was not in the Maul arc or the droid arc in S5. There are plenty of arcs where she does not appear at all, nor is she ever mentioned in other series.

If Ahsoka is in it I will be very surprised.

13. Darth Mateus

Sep 6, 2013
    She does not have to, you are right, I just said that, cause it crossed my mind...Ahsoka wasn´t in Senate Spy, was she? So this being another love triangle Anakin-Padme-Rush Clovis, Ahsoka could be omitted, and as a reaction to Clovis´s appearance Republic mounts another biiig invasion (I´m beginning to see a pattern here :D...too bad he didn´t come out more frequently :D)

Revanfan1 likes this.
  14. Kelvin88

Kelvin88 Jedi Knight

Feb 9, 2014
    Right, I forgot that scene. There definitely should have been more of such scenes or even a Palpatine centric episode. I wish they would have done so...

I think Ahsoka won't appear in the Clovis arc and it'll perfectly fit in the order of its release. Despite the fact that it was initially created for season five. But we'll know for sure tomorrow.

15. Slowpokeking

Slowpokeking Jedi Master star 5

Sep 21, 2012
    I don't think it's a good idea to let Palpatine show evil face as the chancellor.

16. iPodwithnomusic

iPodwithnomusic Jedi Master star 3

Nov 23, 2012
    If I remember correctly, Dave said they didn't show a lot of Palpatine because they were afraid of messing it up. The Zillo Beast is another example of an episode where you see his dark side as well.

17. Slowpokeking

Slowpokeking Jedi Master star 5

Sep 21, 2012
    Just show him as a very charming and friendly man as the chancellor alter ego, it could make his true nature even more sinister.

18. Embomania

Embomania Jedi Knight star 1

Feb 2, 2013
    This Clovis arc is actually a part of the episode with Ahsoka, Lux and Death Watch so I believe it'll be after that episode and in before the Hardeen arc. The writer of that episode said that arc got broken up. Plus Yoda's model is the older one, the newer one was used definitely in the Younglings arc and maybe the Onderon arc too. Can't remember off the top of my head.

19. credar

credar Jedi Master star 3

Sep 18, 2011
    Where did you get this info? From what we've seen, I have no idea how this could tie into that episode. However, Clovis looks like it will be a great arc, with politics, invasions and space battles. I wonder if they edited part of the arc to fit into this timeline or if it's still during season 5.

Revanfan1 likes this.
  20. hlc88

hlc88 Jedi Grand Master star 4

Sep 3, 2012

Yoda's model was updated with Revival. The old model was used in BOTH the Onderon and Younglings arc.

21. iPodwithnomusic

iPodwithnomusic Jedi Master star 3

Nov 23, 2012

Here you go
    http://starwars.wikia.com/wiki/An_Old_Friend#cite_note-Friedman_on_Rebels_Report-6

Embomania likes this.
  22. Embomania

Embomania Jedi Knight star 1

Feb 2, 2013
    My bad, I could've swore his new model was in the Younglings arc.

23. 07jonesj

07jonesj Jedi Grand Master star 4

Aug 16, 2010
    The Clovis trilogy has to take place before the Fugitive arc because we see Anakin and Ahsoka fighting the CIS on Cato Neimoidia. If I'm not mistaken, that planet is brought into the conflict during the Clovis trilogy.

So, yeah, production order is probably the best bet - between Onderon and Younglings.

24. DARTHVENGERDARTHSEAR

DARTHVENGERDARTHSEAR Force Ghost star 5

Jun 8, 2002
    I can't tell...but what makes the Yoda model new now?

25. Revanfan1

Revanfan1 Force Ghost star 6

Jun 3, 2013
    Haircut, for starters.