main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Disney Stores Selling SW Items

Discussion in 'Collecting' started by LAJ_FETT , Feb 20, 2014.

1. LAJ_FETT

LAJ_FETT Tech Admin (2007-2023) - She Held Us Together star 10 VIP - Former Mod/RSA

May 25, 2002
    Got a Disney store near you? Time to start checking it for SW merchandise, according to this Rebelscum article.

(I think I see a 6-inch Fett Black in the accompanying pic..)

I'll have to check the London stores next time I'm up there. If you have a store near you let us know how large the SW section is!

2. Juke Skywalker

Juke Skywalker Force Ghost star 5

Mar 27, 2004
    You knew this was coming the second the ink dried on the Disney/Lucasfilm deal. Unfortunately, the Disney stores in all of my local malls have been closed for over a decade. I used to date a girl who worked at one when I was in high school. Ahhh, Beth =(( .

3. LAJ_FETT

LAJ_FETT Tech Admin (2007-2023) - She Held Us Together star 10 VIP - Former Mod/RSA

May 25, 2002
    I looked on the website for the London stores - so far there's a limited number of items and no Hasbro Black. I'll give it a bit of time and check back.

4. Juke Skywalker

Mar 27, 2004
    Yeah, it sounds like they're just now starting to roll this out. Most retail stores re-set with the change of the seasons. I bet you'll start to see the change in earnest this Spring.

5. Blur

Blur Jedi Grand Master star 4

Aug 11, 1999
    Saw the pics. of the new SW toys at the Disney stores - wow [face_hypnotized] These stores look like the go-to place for these figures from now on. I've never seen this much TBS product in one place yet...Good for those of you who have these nearby....

6. Sandtrooper92

Sandtrooper92 Jedi Knight star 2

Jul 31, 2013
    I'm at Disney right now. Nothing to see here.

Move along....

Sent from my SGH-T989 using Tapatalk 2

Juke Skywalker likes this.
  7. Juke Skywalker

Mar 27, 2004
    Yeah, I wish I did. Since Star Wars is a Disney brand now you'd think they'll be more likely to keep the product in stock than Wal-Mart, Target, TRU etc. I'm guessing they'll probably be a few bucks more at the Disney store, though.

8. Darth_Panicius

Darth_Panicius Jedi Knight star 2

Apr 7, 2013
    This isn't the store you are looking for :p

9. jacktherack

jacktherack Jedi Master star 4

Mar 19, 2008
    There's a disney store at the Mall of America about 30 minutes away from where i live in the Twin Cities (Minnesota)
    I might have to go there to check it out.