main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Saga One Movie...

Discussion in 'Star Wars Saga In-Depth' started by Garrett Atkins, Feb 21, 2014.

1. Garrett Atkins

Garrett Atkins Jedi Knight star 4

Feb 11, 2013
    If there was one movie in the Star Wars Saga in which you can make infinite changes to, which it be (it doesn't have to be your least favorite, but it probably will). List the changes, whether fixing inconsistencies from the PT to OT, or the EU to the Saga and Vice Versa. Which ones would you choose? Mine would have to be ROTS. It isn't my least favorite, but the Padme to Leia problems, the broken heart plot hole, Anakin's intelligence, and the way the downfall of the Jedi Order and Senate are changes I would fix.
    1. Make the Jedi Order somewhat suspicious of Palpatine. He is the guy in the Senate taking in loads of power, right? And there is no reason not to believe he is a Sith Lord.
    2. Padme should form a sort of force connection with Leia to make her remembrance of her mother more plausible.
    3. Anakin, like the Council, should be a bit suspicious about Palps. Flesh out his increasing distaste for the war.
    4. Eliminate the broken heart all together. Blehhh...

2. anakinfansince1983

anakinfansince1983 Skywalker Saga/LFL/YJCC Manager star 10 Staff Member Manager

Mar 4, 2011
    There's pretty much nothing about that movie that I'd keep after the nightmare scene. Except maybe the lava duel and then I'd have Obi-Wan render Anakin mute before it started.

TX-20 likes this.
  3. Han Burgundy

Han Burgundy Jedi Master star 3

Jan 28, 2013
    Ugh, this is an extremely difficult question. I've thought a lot about how, in broad strokes, each film could have been altered to make for a more cohesive, compelling saga. But to consider only changing one film, and leaving all others as is, is significantly more challenging to consider.

I know that my inner creative person/storyteller could spend a lifetime tinkering with TPM. There's so much good stuff to work with, and I feel like there's a much better, more effective film to be made out of the framework of that story. Mainly, just maximizing the emotional potential of the plot, focusing the thematic arc of the story, and reigning in some of the wilder tonal jumps (call me old-fashioned, but looney-toons slapstick and verbose political melodrama don't belong in the same movie). The problem, I feel, is that it would be mostly fruitless since every subsequent episode would still play out identically. My changes might improve the film, but it wouldn't improve the saga.

So I guess, all things considered, ROTJ. Even though it's by no means my least favorite episode, I've always felt that it falls short both in terms of scale (having 2/3 of the move set in the redwood forest is atrocious) and I feel like there's ways to make that film a better conclusion to the saga (although it will no longer carry that burden before long.)

Jarren_Lee-Saber, V-2 and Yanksfan like this.
  4. Yanksfan

Yanksfan Force Ghost star 5

Nov 3, 2000
    I'd change ROTJ. The whole Ewok/Endor section is SOOO weak. Scrap that and start over. And the whole "Death Star 2" plot device? How boring. I'd come up with a different big bad evil thing--or maybe just have the big epic battle be the Rebels retake Coruscant. In any event, ROTJ is the movie I would make changes to.

And it's funny, because that isn't even my least favorite movie. But it's my least favorite of the OT, and I think it drags down what was shaping up to be an almost-perfect trilogy by having such a weak third act.

My least favorites are actually TPM and AOTC. But I don't even care enough about them to bother. ROTJ had potential though. Serious potential. *sigh*

EDIT: Han Burgundy --looks like we were on the same wave-length there. Ha ha.

Han Burgundy likes this.
  5. PiettsHat

PiettsHat Force Ghost star 4

Jan 1, 2011
    I'd probably change ESB the most. Instead of having Han and Leia be on the run from Vader, I would have them be on a Rebel mission (perhaps using one of Han's shadier contacts) to help steal plans on the Empire's reputed new super weapon. They manage to access the information and beam it out to the Rebellion, but they are caught and then Vader makes use of them in much the same way as ESB originally did -- torturing them to draw Luke out. With this, I'd emphasize Han's increasing devotion to the Rebellion. Initially, he doesn't take the mission seriously enough and Leia calls him out on that. At the same time, though, Han is becoming aware that the loss of Alderaan is still a really painful wound for Leia and it is influencing her judgement. I think it would be cool for them to work through these issues together. They could stay friends or be a couple, either is okay with me.

For me, it would really hit on a lot of points I think are important for a film to have.

#1. It would keep Han and Leia relevant to the overarching plot rather than have them merely used as tools to draw Luke out.
    #2. It would develop Leia's character and address the trauma of Alderaan. Perhaps showing her desire for vengeance would be a good idea too because then it would make Vader's threat to turn her in ROTJ more credible.
    #3. It would let us see a bit more into Han's beliefs and develop his character. We could learn pieces of his background and watch him evolve from a tangential association to the Rebellion due to his friendships to a deep believer in the cause.
    #4. It would make the Han/Leia relationship more realistic -- to show how they are good influences on each other. Leia would help Han to take himself seriously and understand that he does have the power and motive to believe in something greater than himself. Han, meanwhile, could help Leia to overcome her desire for revenge while reminding her that there are still people who love and respect her.

6. Darth Maul Apprentice

Darth Maul Apprentice Jedi Master star 4

Jan 27, 2014
    God, what a question. Without going into insane amounts of detail. Attack of the Clones. I'd start the war about mid-way through, minimize the generic love story, and have a better duel between Obi-Wan, Anakin and Dooku.

TheOneX_Eleazar, TKT and Sarge like this.
  7. Lt.Cmdr.Thrawn

Lt.Cmdr.Thrawn Manager Emeritus star 6 VIP - Former Mod/RSA

Sep 23, 1999
    There are so many things that would tempt me, but I think in terms of the overall Saga, I'd have to go with ROTS and refocus Anakin's turn to the dark side. His injuries would be the result of him, out of pride/spite, refusing help from Obi-Wan, who would - even after the duel - be willing to help him avoid falling into the lava. I'm not sure there would be a clear 'turn scene' with him and Palpatine - though of course they would meet and join forces. And his motivations would be much more related to a general need for power ostensibly to defend peace and order, which either the light or dark could provide... but the dark is quicker and easier.

8. Polydroxol

Polydroxol Jedi Knight star 2

Jan 27, 2014
    Return of the Jedi, not because it is my least favorite of the saga, however because it is the most important film so in my opinion should be the best one.

1. Han is rescued from an Imperial facility on Courscant or Tatooine. This helps show how bad the Empire really is to its citizens, and reminds the viewer why they want the Rebels to win.

2. Once Han and the group return to the Rebel convoy, the convoy's location is then betrayed to the Empire by a high-ranking Rebel general.( if there were so many defections to the Rebel Alliance there must have also been those to the "winning side" as well.)

3. The Final battle takes place on Dagobah, after being ambushed the Rebels retreat to one of the only systems the Empire have no knowledge of, Dagobah, and prepare to defend the planet. Luke, confronted with inner-demons after Darth Vader's revelation in TESB, and wondering if he is, and will be the same as Vader, repeatedily visits the Dark Side cave, to understand his father and himself. Finally, the cave reveals to Luke the story of Anakin Skywalker ( this would be that the prequels be, what Luke saw in the cave.) Of course, the prequels were made later, but this has no other affect on the plot except explaining where the prequels come into the story, and helping Luke conquerer his "demons."

5. The Empire arrive and engage the Rebels at Dagobah, they fight in space and then down on the surface, before finally conquering the planet.Thinking it is secure, the Emperor and Vader descend to the surface to find Luke. the last of the Rebels try one last surprise attack and Luke successfully reaches the Emperor and Vader, (Han dies in this attack.) The final duel would mostly be the same except it would be on the surface of the planet, and Vader stabs the Emperor, Vader tells the Stormtroopers to stand down before expiring.

Jarren_Lee-Saber likes this.
  9. Lt.Cmdr.Thrawn

Lt.Cmdr.Thrawn Manager Emeritus star 6 VIP - Former Mod/RSA

Sep 23, 1999
    Cool idea.

Jarren_Lee-Saber likes this.
  10. Samnz

Samnz Jedi Grand Master star 3

Sep 4, 2012
    I would choose ROTJ, then. By far my least favourite film, could have been much better and will hopefully be improved by Ep. VII.

Just some suggestions:
    1.) Give Luke proper motivation: "There is good in him. I've felt it."
    From a devastated Luke at the end of TESB to an all-confident Luke at peace because he has "felt it" off-screen? No, this is the kind of Force magic I don't want to see and a cheap cop-out. Particularly annoying because Luke's faith in Vader is essential to the movie's outcome. The whole movie depends on it. Much worse than Anakin believing in his dreams (which has been established in AOTC) and acting selfishly.

2.) Give Leia her character back: "I know. Somehow...I've always known."
    You've always known? You've always known that the man who co-destroyed your home world (killing millions, including your friends and family), tortured you and the love in your life, chopped off your brother's arm, ruthlessly subjected entire worlds (Bespin) to the Empire....is your own father? And you're all at peace with it? Completely relaxed? Sorry, I don't believe it.
    I would have liked to see Leia arguing with Luke whether Vader can be redeemed or not (with her taking the position that he can't). There is not a single bit of tension between the main characters. Let her join Luke on the Death Star - either arranged or on her own. That would have created a possible conflict for Han (who was equally dropped as a character) as well: he wouldn't want the Death Star to be destroyed with Leia still on it.

3.) No Death Star II.
    I don't expect too much, but a new and innovative design at least? And what about a new way to destroy the Death Star? Creative overload?

4.) Shorten the Puppet Show: Jabba the Hutt
    10-20 minutes would have been sufficient for Han's rescue. Cut Jabba's perplexingly ridiculous alien party, get rid of Droids being "gifts" and being tortured and the pointless rancor fight.

5.) Obi-Wan's self-justification could have been handled a lot better, from "a certain point of view".

6.) More creative locations.
    Tatooine more boing and bland than in any other film (I like Tatooine a lot in the other films), Dagobah missing the mysterious and mythical vibe from ESB, a simple forest...

11. Darth_Nub

Darth_Nub Manager Emeritus star 5 VIP - Former Mod/RSA

Apr 26, 2009
    AOTC

Strengthen the love story. Anakin's motivations in ROTS would be far more credible.

Unfortunately, changing one movie wouldn't fix what I think is wrong with the Saga - if I had a choice, I'd merge TPM & AOTC to be one film (establish the characters, kick off the Clone Wars) and stretch ROTS to two films (more of the end of the war, plus the ensuing downfall).

It's all just a 'What-if' anyway. GL himself admitted that 80% of his backstory was in Episode III, the other two he had to make up along the way. What I do admire is the fact that he didn't cop out and structure the story so that Ep III was largely a heap of hack-and-slash from Vader. The Prequel Trilogy was about the rise and fall of Anakin Skywalker - once he was in the suit, the story was over, just as it should have been.

12. HevyDevy

HevyDevy Force Ghost star 5

Apr 13, 2011
    Also AOTC. I really enjoy sections of it, but it's the only of the six where the positives don't outweigh the negatives (for me).

The characterisation for example... it just seems the characters work great on a symbolic level, in that way they are a significant part of the overall arc of the saga, but as characters they leave something to be desired. You could argue that it is intentional, but sometimes I feel like you are clearly meant to be amused by a character's wit for example, or feel an empathetic connection to a character, and it just doesn't work for me. I've heard it said (to give an obvious example) that a reason you don't connect with Anakin the same as Luke is that Anakin is not meant to be likeable in the same way because his flaws are such an important part of his character progression, and while generally I agree with this, the argument doesn't hold up in instances when the dialogue is clearly meant to make you like him, but the writing falls short of achieving this.

My biggest character-based beef with the film is probably the Ep2 incarnation of Yoda, I would completely revamp him and give him something more significant to talk about. There are a few good moments, such as his suggestion of the flaw of arrogance becoming more common among the Jedi, and the discussion with Windu on their ability to use the force diminishing (great irony in the comment "Only the dark Lord of the Sith knows of our weakness. If informed the Senate is, multilply our adversaries will." when of course Sidious actually controls the Senate himself), but most of his lines feel like a totally different character to the other films. He just doesn't impart the wisdom he will in ESB... whether this is an intentional growth in character through Yoda's experience or not.

I would focus more on Obi-Wan not being destined as the right mentor for Anakin, which would enhance Anakin's fall in the next movie. There are some subtle diferences in Obi-Wan's training I have said in the past may be intentional - other mentors in the films say to "Feel, not think" where Obi-Wan states "Patience. Use the force. Think." - and generally Obi-Wan seems too by-the-books to be able to accomadate for a unique student such as Anakin (in contrast to both Qui-Gon and Palpatine) but I thought they could have done more with it, or made it more obvious. I do like the progression through the films that seem to imply Obi-Wan and Yoda get it right with Luke.

Maybe a cliche, but put the scenes with Padme's family back in... they don't seem that great on their own, but I can imagine as a part of the narrative flow of the movie her character would have made a lot more sense the first time seeing AOTC if this was part of the movie. I also liked the extended arrival on Naboo, because Anakin mentions growing up in between films, something I was disappointed at not seeing in TPM and AOTC.

Lastly, there is actually some good dialogue in the films (eg, "Dreams pass in time." and Anakin talking about compassion being central to a Jedi's life as a loophole to the no attachment rule), but one of the main things I noticed bad about dialogue in the film is the timing of some lines. Such as Anakin claiming that it's "All Obi-Wan's fault! He's jealous! He's holding me back!" coming after he wipes out an entire village. I understand the theme of the Jedi's restrictions on Anakin maybe setting up his frustration with the Jedi and his temptation to leave the Order, and there is perhaps some truth to the fact Obi-Wan is jealous (Anakin and Obi-Wan being somewhat orphaned step-brothers at Qui-Gon's death), but it just seems out of place to say it here, and in this fashion. One of many themes that IMO needed to be presented in the movie but wasn't executed too well. Another is Anakin's loyalty to Palpatine. It would be hard to put him too close to Palpatine and keep it established that he starts out a noble Jedi at this stage, but the way it is done seems too corny - like when Obi-Wan and Anakin are discussing greed in the Senate and Anakin remarks "Your generalising. The Chancellor doesn't seem to be corrupt." it just seems a bit too obvious of a way to show Anakin is blinded by the same shroud as the Jedi. And Palpatine's comments "You don't need guidance", "Then you will be invincible", "I see you becoming greatest of all Jedi" are too forward for this stage of Anakin's fall, and less subtle than some of his manipulations in ROTS.

As a part of the six episode saga, I understand the movie's place, while it is my least favourite as a standalone film. With the other prequels it really improves the threat that Luke will turn in the OT. Part of the contrast in AOTC Anakin and OT Vader here is quite beneficial, strengthening that by ANH he has truely sold his soul. Visually it feels good, but AOTC is unfortuantely very inconsistent for me.

TheOneX_Eleazar and TKT like this.
  13. ObiAlKenobi

ObiAlKenobi Jedi Knight star 3

Mar 10, 2012
    I'm going to approach this as "I have the power to edit and add but not change major elements like make Anakin older, etc."

TPM

1. First, I would eliminate most of the Jar Jar scenes (or just eliminate his cut aways and so called attempts at humor)., Have him either not speak or dub it in an alien language and make him not as stupid.
    2. Delete the "super speed" power the Jedi have from getting away from battle droids (and we never see it again lol).
    3. Reduce and condense most of the political dialogue.
    4. Eliminate the Gungan elements from the movie as well as the stale Space Battle. Just focus on the duel and taking the palace at that point. It is just too cluttered.
    5. Change those voices of the battle droids.
    6. Create some new scenes of Darth Maul training under Sidious. Make the Menace very menacing. Perhaps a scene of him killing some Jedi off to investigate with Obi and Qui Gon.
    7. Fix some of the plot holes with some dialogue or a quick scene (for example why the Trade Fed force landed on the opposite side of the planet when planning to attack the Naboo capital...yep the opposite side of the planet.. lol).
    8. Edit out some of the "yippees" by the kid and the scene with all his little pals. Cringe.
    9. Add a short scene with Count Dooku as a member of the Jedi Council.

AOTC

1. Eliminate the "falling in love story" and replace it with "we are already in love and have been seeing each other in secret for the last year or so." It would eliminate some of the scenes with Anakin pretty much begging Padme to be with him.
    2. Cut some of Anakin's attitude from the movie and present him more as a noble Knight with some more growing up to do. I think they just made him too much of an a$$.
    3. Cut some scenes of the Speeder chase. It goes on way too long and some of the scenes make the Jedi look like unbeatable Supermen. It really dissolves tension and any hint of realism and danger.
    4. The Droid Factory scene. Cut and destroy.
    5. The so called comedy relief parts with C3-PO (head on the droid body, etc.). It just doesn't work and very cringe worthy.
    6. Add in some aliens that are not CGI. Too much CGI in this movie.
    7. Eliminate the younglings scene where they are training with baby lightsabers. UGH.
    8. Add some more scenes of Dooku's evil plans. Or him trying to manipulate Anakin. Or some more Sidious.

ROTS

1. Set one tone at the beginning of the movie. If it's supposed to be dark, then keep it that way. Get rid of the comedy relief by R2, the jokes by Obi and Ani. Move it along at a quicker pace. Add in a scene of Grevious killing a Jedi perhaps. He did not seem too menacing for a villain.
    2. Get rid of the buzz droids. Also show Coruscant in more decay from the war. Show some suffering from the war.
    3. Make Anakin's transformation a bit more gradual. Some more dialogue like the Story of Plagueus would be good as well.
    4. Show more scenes with the killing of Jedi by the Clones.
    5. I would rather have seen a scene of Anakin dueling other adult Jedi in the temple than the murdering children scene.
    6. Cut some of the final duel. It just goes on too long and gets too ridiculous at times.
    7. A different reason for Padme dying would be nice.
    8. Eliminate the "hey Qui Gon can teach you how to become a ghost one day" scene. It just seemed SO forced (heh).
    9. The NOOOOOOOO by Vader. It just sounds so bad.
    10. Add in some of the Jedi being hunted down by Vader at the end of the movie.

ROTJ - The Special Edition Changes...change em back.

Sarge and anakinfansince1983 like this.
  14. rways

rways Jedi Knight

Jan 31, 2014
    TPM needs to have loads of stuff changed.
    1. Remove Jar Jar, find the naboo another way to find the Gungans
    2. Make Anakin try to escape the Palace and make him help just a bit in the the destruction of the ship and mostly try to escape the whole thing. He's 8 how would he destroy a whole ship with vulture droids chasing him?
    3. Remove Anakin's "Yipeee"
    there's also more stuff i would like to see changed but that's what i'm thinking about right now

If not changing TPM i would change a some stuff in ROTJ like the Second death star being the new threat and the Ewoks, maybe replace them with something that would be more realistic to win a battle.

15. Deputy Rick Grimes

Deputy Rick Grimes Jedi Grand Master star 6

Sep 3, 2012
    Wouldn't change anything

16. Jango_Fett21

Jango_Fett21 Jedi Grand Master star 4

Apr 9, 2002
    The only thing I would change is to remove the Emperor from TESB, and here's why:

Although I'm a huge fan of the character, his presence in that movie is largely unnecessary, and it would've been better for his only appearance in the OT to be in Return of the Jedi.

This is especially evident when the Saga is viewed as a full and complete entity in its proper chronological order.

17. PiettsHat

Jan 1, 2011

Just out of curiosity, but could you expand on this a bit? I always very much liked Anakin's short rant against Obi-Wan because I thought it fit very naturally into what his frame of mind and state of being was in that scene. Namely, that he's been frustrated with Obi-Wan and now that he's done a terrible thing (for which he feels extreme guilt) he's trying to deflect blame by re-directing it onto Obi-Wan. I don't think it's a coincidence, for example, that Anakin throws the tool he is using as he yells "he's holding me back!" and then stares down at his hand in shock. Then Padmé asks him what is wrong and he confesses. I always thought it was pretty clear that Anakin was having trouble not only processing what he had done, but the ramifications of it. It's not uncommon, for example, for someone to do something unconscionable and then redirect the blame, even if it makes no sense ("Why did you make me hit you?" springs to mind…). There's also the fact that I don't really think that Anakin really believes that Obi-Wan is jealous -- rather, his statement is a projection of his own jealousy of Obi-Wan, especially given his recent extraordinary failure as a Jedi which Anakin himself recognizes -- "I'm a Jedi. I know I'm better than this." I actually thought it was one of the most suitable moments in the film.

18. HevyDevy

HevyDevy Force Ghost star 5

Apr 13, 2011
    I actually thought looking down at his hand was less shock (at his own anger) than it was reflecting/feeling what he had done to the Tuskens. Like he was looking at the hands that commited the crime, although I'm not sure if that conflicts with your interpretation. I basically agree with what you said, but I don't personally think it fits with how Anakin should be portrayed that he can't rationally seperate what he is feeling from his problems with the Jedi.

It seems consistent with other parts of the movie that he does think Obi-Wan is jealous though. Obi-Wan does disagree with the Council's decision that Anakin is given his first assignment (contrasting Qui-Gon saying Obi-Wan is ready to face the trials in TPM, Palpatine's manipulative dialogue that Anakin is ready to be a Master in ROTS, even Obi-Wan's repeat assertions that Luke should be trained in ANH and ESB) and the pair argue a fair bit in contrast to Qui-Gon's tutelage of Obi-Wan in the previous film. "Besides, your senses are not that attuned my young apprentice." "And yours are?" kind of indicates this rivalry a little. By ROTS Obi-Wan has perhaps become personally closer to Anakin, disagreeing when Yoda and Mace are having second thoughts about the prophecy. I agree that he is saying this about Obi-Wan in reaction to his own failure, it just seems like this partially reflects his true opinion, and I don't think it does wonders for the character that he says it as if it is the Jedis' fault Shmi died. Like you say, he is in shock, I can't fully explain why this bugs me. Just the magnitude of what has just happened doesn't seem to smoothly connect to what he is saying about Obi-Wan for me.

19. Kenneth Morgan

Kenneth Morgan Chosen One star 5

May 27, 1999
    My first impulse is to say, "They've been changed enough! Leave them alone, for Pete's sake!" But, if I'm pressed on it, I'd make these changes...

TPM: Lose the flatulence & poodoo jokes, because that sort of humor is completely at odds with the rest of the movies.
    ROTJ: More stuff with Lando.

Beyond that, they're fine.

purplerain and Force Smuggler like this.
  20. anakinfansince1983

anakinfansince1983 Skywalker Saga/LFL/YJCC Manager star 10 Staff Member Manager

Mar 4, 2011
    I like toilet humor. :p But you have a point.

Andy Wylde likes this.
  21. PiettsHat

Jan 1, 2011
    Oh, sorry. I should have clarified that I meant shock at what he had done, in the "these hands have killed" sense

It's just that I've seen a lot of people lash out and trying to deflect blame due to their feelings of guilt. You see it a lot in people who lose loved ones and go on to file frivolous law suits. I was reading today about the parents of a girl who died because she was texting and crashed into a pole. They wanted to sue the city for not having warning signs and I think that's more to do with the fact that they can't blame their daughter (emotionally, they can't handle it after losing her so recently) and they feel guilty for not doing more to combat her poor driving habits. So they look for targets to lash out at.

I think it's a similar situation with Anakin. And it's also not helped by the fact that Anakin could very well have saved his mother had he left earlier.

Obi-Wan never voices his objections in front of Anakin though. I do think that Anakin has a rivalry with Obi-Wan, but I don't think he really believes that Obi-Wan is jealous of him. Instead, I would say that this rivalry is fueled much more powerfully by the fact that Anakin himself is jealous of Obi-Wan because, although Anakin has greater abilities, he knows he isn't as good of a Jedi as Obi-Wan is (in terms of following the Code). Anakin's point about how he's a Jedi and is better than this really reinforces this idea to me.

Also, I can understand why Anakin, in the heat of that moment, would feel like the Jedi had held him back. Because he could very well have saved Shmi had he gone after her earlier. But it's an expression of Anakin's frustration with his lack of control and, what he perceives, to be faults in the people controlling his life. I thought it made a lot of sense given what happened.

22. Yanksfan

Nov 3, 2000

To be fair, it seems like Leia was saying "Somehow I've always known…" about Luke being her brother, *not* about Vader being her father. And yeah, there's a difference. But otherwise, I mostly agree that Leia's character was handled very badly in ROTJ.

Sarge and Force Smuggler like this.
  23. Samnz

Samnz Jedi Grand Master star 3

Sep 4, 2012
    This explains why she kissed him so passionately in ESB! [face_laugh] ;)

Andy Wylde and Jarren_Lee-Saber like this.
  24. Yanksfan

Nov 3, 2000

Ha ha, yeah……ew….I know. But I'm assuming it's easier to come to terms with accidentally kissing your brother, than finding out your dad was the person who did all those horrible things to you…….but yeah….that would still mess with your head a little bit. But hey, it could've been a lot worse, right?

Andy Wylde likes this.
  25. Cryogenic

Cryogenic Force Ghost star 5

Jul 20, 2005
    I actually came up with a theory, just the other day, that the prequel trilogy is Luke's vision of history.

I can't remember all the details, now, but if I do, I'll be sure to post 'em.

Bacon164 likes this.