main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Fanclub ~~EUC Jedi~~ The Guardians of Light

Discussion in 'EU Community' started by CPL_Macja, Sep 3, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Mitth_Fisto

Mitth_Fisto Chosen One star 6

Sep 29, 2005
    I knew liking a post with a Star Destroyer in it would get him back here ;)

Thank you Knight Sky.

Runjedirun likes this.
  2. Skywalker_T-65

Skywalker_T-65 Jedi Grand Master star 6

Nov 19, 2009
    :p

To paraphrase the resident Mando: I'm always lurking.

(okay, not really I just happened to notice the thread was updated)

3. Falcon

Falcon Chosen One star 10

Feb 7, 2002
    we've been discussing about how to step forward and there are a few changes coming up and we're hoping it will be for the good of the group ;)

4. Tim Battershell

Tim Battershell Jedi Master star 5

Sep 3, 2012
    Hopefully so, Master! [:D]

5. Skywalker_T-65

Skywalker_T-65 Jedi Grand Master star 6

Nov 19, 2009
    Change can be good.

6. Mitth_Fisto

Sep 29, 2005
    Yes, change can be good, but always must be endured as a part of the ebb and flow of the universe and the Force around us.

7. Ananta Chetan

Ananta Chetan Force Ghost star 5

Aug 11, 2013
    Thanks Master.
    My inquiry was connected to Swan's post below so as to know who are the new leaders.
    :)

8. The_Zeltron

The_Zeltron Jedi Master star 6

Sep 29, 2010
    General Valerian asked me to inform everyone that he has been absent due to DRL, but should be returning to regular posting status at the end of the month. BultarSwan CPL_Macja

9. Shadow Trooper

Shadow Trooper Jedi Master star 4

Jul 18, 2013
    Greetings Jedi. I am a representative of the Order of the Order of the Ffib. While our orders have had our differences in the past, we are in desperate need of your aid now. The Sith have defiled our holy temple and have threatened to destroy us to stop us from spreading our peaceful message. Furthermore they had propositioned us to ally against you, which we of course refused. If you wish to strike a powerful blow against the resurgent Sith, the Ffib could be very helpful to your cause.

10. Falcon

Feb 7, 2002
    The Jedi do not attack just because the enemy is there. We defend ourselves against attackers and help protect others from harm.

I prefer to keep the peace between the groups. I'm going to decline your offer.

Runjedirun and Sinrebirth like this.
  11. Sinrebirth

Sinrebirth Mod-Emperor of the EUC, Lit, RPF and SWC star 10 Staff Member Manager

Nov 15, 2004
    A transmission cuts across all channels...

'I would request parley with Jedi Grandmaster.

Please contact me, by one-to-one message. The Order seeks to address any misconceptions in advance.'

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Falcon likes this.
  12. Mitth_Fisto

Sep 29, 2005
    Jedi Falcon / Master Sherland speaks well of the heart of the matter. We are not a preemptive strike force, we are guardians. Although I can understand the desire of the Ffib to protect themselves with a preemptive strike at a perceived or voiced threat it is not the place of the Jedi to perform such actions, especially against a group we presently have a non-aggression pact with.

If the status of the threat changes please let us know, until such time. Please have a peaceful and Holy day. *Nods in respect to their guest*

BultarSwan and Falcon like this.
  13. Shadow Trooper

Jul 18, 2013
    Understood. We of the Ffib apologize for attempting to recruit the Jedi in order to avenge ourselves on the Blasphemer.

14. Sinrebirth

Sinrebirth Mod-Emperor of the EUC, Lit, RPF and SWC star 10 Staff Member Manager

Nov 15, 2004
    But *my* request remains.

At your discretion, Masters.

15. Mitth_Fisto

Sep 29, 2005
    Do I understand you correctly Sir? Do you now ask for parlay with all the Masters of this order and not merely the Grand Master alone?

16. Sinrebirth

Nov 15, 2004
    I ask for a representative. For a private meeting. I have a proposal that I require someone to listen to.

It is... Time.

17. General Immodet

General Immodet Jedi Master star 5

Dec 5, 2012
    "I will pray to the Immortal Gods of the Sith that your faith suffers a painful death, just like those on Lorahns will upon my arrival.
    Your Grand Temple will become a desecrated tomb and the memory of your gods erased from history"

Is this no proof of the Sith wanting to to attack us?
    Aren't members of the Order of the Ffib innocents?
    Everyday we pray to the Gods from morning on till the evening.
    Our missions have helped countless species obtain food and shelter.

Will you let the Sith wipe my Order out?
    If you do so, you are different than then them!

It were the Sith who wanted the members of my Order to attack you.
    We, however, refused to do so since we are enlightened people.

Shadow Trooper likes this.
  18. Mikaboshi

Mikaboshi Force Ghost star 6

Jul 12, 2005
    I protest the version of events given by General Immodet. His representative to the Sith order attempted to instigate an internal coup, offering full support to any who seeks to dethrone the great and powerful Darth Insipid.

Until this action to overthrow the leadership of the Sith was attempted we had sought only an alliance with the Ffib. The Sith of the New Sith Order do not take to threats, and we return them in kind.

The Jedi may be misguided in regards to the ways of the Force, but they are unrivaled in terms of diplomacy. Please heed the timeline of events as they transpired, and see that clearly the Ffib threw the first stone by attempting to instigate a coup d'état.

19. Shadow Trooper

Jul 18, 2013
    Sound familiar Darth Cruor. These where your words, as harbinger of Darth Insipid. The Ffib attempted this coup in order to remove a head of state who wished our temple destroyed, in hope his sucsessor would be a more peaceful person.

General Immodet likes this.
  20. Mikaboshi

Jul 12, 2005
    Those are indeed my words, however you are attempting to deceive the Jedi by your suggested timeline.

Shadow Trooper, Yesterday at 10:41 AM was your attempted coup d'état.

Mikaboshi, Yesterday at 3:31 PM was the time at which my reply was made due to your attempted coup d'état.

Jedi, do not be fooled by the feeble attempts to misguide you. No hostile actions were instigated by the Sith, we sought only to reply in kind to a very real threat to attempt to dethrone Darth Insipid.

21. Shadow Trooper

Jul 18, 2013
    Perhaps because the threat is to the Ffib the Jedi will not act, however we have proof the danger is to the Jedi too. Darth Cruor and his master are plotting to destroy the Jedi, as he so boldly claims here.

22. Mikaboshi

Jul 12, 2005
    Again, the timeline of events is manipulated. It was General immodet who sought out the Sith first, when we wouldn't bow to his faith he showed his true colors.

Feb 15th:
    Feb 17th:
    The Jedi know there is no love between our Orders, but all has remained peaceful for years....until your order emerged once again to attempt to ignite old rivalries. The Jedi will see through these false tales.

I will not continue to darken your Temple with my presence, I only sought to enlighten you about the truth of the situation.

~bows and dissipates into the shadows~

23. Falcon

Feb 7, 2002
    I am very well aware of the situation and do not believe what they say. We have existed peacefully beside the Sith for years. We do not want to disrupt that peace between us.

I have been around these boards for years and I have seen deception on these boards and now I know enough not to be fooled by it.

You need not fear Mikaboshi. I am well aware of their feeble attempts.

Mikaboshi and Runjedirun like this.
  24. Runjedirun

Runjedirun Force Ghost star 6

Sep 3, 2012
    *Approves of Master Falcons decision in this matter*

Falcon and Sinrebirth like this.
  25. General Immodet

General Immodet Jedi Master star 5

Dec 5, 2012
    Then you Jedi are not what you claim to be. You have a reputation to protect those in harms way, but you would let the Sith slaughter us!
    In the end, what is the difference between a Jedi and a Sith? You only bring war the Galaxy. We Ffib bring enlightenment!

You Jedi have become puppets of the Sith. You listen to Darth Cruor as if it were your own Grand Jedi Master.
    Jedi who lived in the past would be ashamed of you...

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.