main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

TV Discussion LACWAC Member Interviews (★☆★ SpecialOpsUnit & Fives_Says_No_To_Sixes ★☆★)

Discussion in 'Star Wars TV- Completed Shows' started by AkashKedavra_93, Sep 4, 2012.

1. Todd the Jedi

Todd the Jedi Mod and Loving Tyrant of SWTV, Lit, & Collecting star 6 Staff Member Manager

Oct 16, 2008
    Cevan Thread bump.

2. Cevan

Cevan Jedi Knight star 4

Mar 16, 2013
  3. Todd the Jedi

Todd the Jedi Mod and Loving Tyrant of SWTV, Lit, & Collecting star 6 Staff Member Manager

Oct 16, 2008
    Cevan 19. What person involved in SW would you want to meet most, dead or alive, and why? (ie actor, writer, director, artist, etc.)

20. What's the funniest thing you've ever seen/done?

4. Cevan

Cevan Jedi Knight star 4

Mar 16, 2013
    Todd the Jedi likes this.
  5. Todd the Jedi

Oct 16, 2008
    ALRIGHT, LET'S ALL GIVE ANOTHER ROUND OF APPLAUSE FOR OUR INTERVIEWEE, CEVAN! [face_party]

And now that my interview is over, I leave the thread to everyone else to ask Cevan any questions they have until the next interview.

Until next time, this is Todd the Interviewer, doing other stuff or something. Peace! :cool:

6. Fives_Says_No_To_Sixes

Fives_Says_No_To_Sixes Jedi Knight star 3

Jan 6, 2013
    Cevan

=D==D==D==D=

Ian McDiarmid, ay? Obviously that'd be sweet...why specifically him and what would you want to talk to him/ask him/etc. about?

7. Cevan

Cevan Jedi Knight star 4

Mar 16, 2013
    Fives_Says_No_To_Sixes

Mainly just because I quite liked him as Palpatine in the movies. As for what I'd talk/ask him about, I'd probably just ask him various questions about the role, what he liked best about it, what was the worst part, etc.

8. AkashKedavra_93

AkashKedavra_93 Moderator Emeritus star 4 VIP - Former Mod/RSA

Jan 8, 2011
    9. K'Kruhk: Which Jedi do you feel best represents the ideals of the Jedi Order?

9. K'Kruhk

K'Kruhk Jedi Master star 4

Dec 11, 2011
    Qui-Gon Jinn

No further explanation is needed after viewing TPM.

10. AkashKedavra_93

Jan 8, 2011
    10. K'Kruhk: If you were to build an empire on Earth, where would it be and why?

11. K'Kruhk

Dec 11, 2011
    Probably somewhere with nuclear weapons so other nations wouldn't dare attack haha, so preferably somewhere in the States.

Yeah that sounds bad

12. AkashKedavra_93

Jan 8, 2011
    11. K'Kruhk: If you were limited to one Force ability, what would it be and why?

13. CommanderDrenn

CommanderDrenn Jedi Knight star 4

Oct 19, 2013
    Which do you prefer? Blue or brown Mon Calamari?

14. K'Kruhk

Dec 11, 2011

Maybe mind trick, or telekinesis.

Perfect in lazy situations when I can't be bothered to get up and get something from across the room. Or I could trick your sister into doing it.

15. K'Kruhk

Dec 11, 2011
    ^ Supposed to be 'my sister' by the way.

16. AkashKedavra_93

Jan 8, 2011
    12. K'Kruhk: Which 2014 film are you looking forward to the most and why?

17. K'Kruhk

Dec 11, 2011

Godzilla. I love monster/destruction/high body count movies such as this, and the trailer looks amazing. Plus it has Breaking Bad's very own Heisenberg in it.

18. AkashKedavra_93

Jan 8, 2011
    13. K'Kruhk: If you could write a Godzilla film, who would you cast and who would you want to direct?

14. Which Clone Wars episode/arc do you contributed the most to the Star Wars saga?

15. Likewise, which Clone Wars episode/arc would you rewrite?

19. K'Kruhk

Dec 11, 2011
    13. I would choose Steven Spielberg as the director, he knows very well how to do blockbuster films. I'm not too fussed about actors, as long as they can do a convincing job.

14. I'd have to say the Mortis arc, with all this Chosen One prophecy and Forcy-stuff being thrown around all the time.

15. Where do I even begin... for one I would completely get rid of Shadow Warrior. Like it never existed. I would destroy that episode in Death Star-fashion immediately.

20. AkashKedavra_93

Jan 8, 2011
    16. K'Kruhk: Name your top 10 best Clone Wars episodes and why you think so.
    17. Rank the Star Wars saga and explain your ranking.
    18. If you had a Patronus, what would it be?

21. K'Kruhk

Dec 11, 2011
    While some people prefer episodes with a good storyline, the reason why I got into Star Wars is because of the action, especially lightsaber duels.

In no particular order:

Lair of Grievous - Kit Fisto, Kit Fisto getting the better of Grievous, Kit Fisto.
    Carnage of Krell - Clone trooper massacre, Krell's deviousness and execution.
    Massacre - Nightsister massacre, Dooku gets his own voodoo doll, Grievous executes an old-age-pensioner.
    Bounty - Enjoyable action, Ventress.
    Revenge - Darth Maul's return + new legs, Obi-Wan vs Darth Maul round two, Asajj and Obi-Wan's on-again of-again secret romance.
    Revival - Maul vs Kenobi round three, Savage kills Adi (should have been Eeth Koth damnit!), Hondo's 'insolence' speech.
    Eminence - Non-stop evil, death, and action, including Savage decapitating five Falleen at once and Oruba's pitiful ending.
    Shades of Reason - Maul vs Pre Viszla, Bo-Katan taking flight.
    The Lawless - Mauldalore, destruction of the Twilight, Satine's death, an all-out Sith vs Sith battle where Sidious kills Savage and curb-stomps Darth Maul. Win.
    The Wrong Jedi - Coleman Kcaj, Ahsoka leaves the Jedi Order, Barriss Offee's revelation and duel with Anakin, Tera Sinube.

As you can probably tell, I'm a big Darth Maul and Kit Fisto fan.

I love them all, but if I had to make an order...

I can't really rank A New Hope, The Empire Strikes Back and Attack of the Clones, but here are my top three.
    3. The Phantom Menace: Darth Maul, Qui-Gon Jinn, Duel of the Fates. That is all.
    2. Return of the Jedi: End of the saga, ultimate showdown, slave Leia, destruction of the Sith, great musical score (the ending victory celebration always gives me goosebumps), Force ghosts, IT'S A TRAP, would've been number one if not for those damn Ewoks.
    1. Revenge of the Sith: Greatest musical score throughout the saga, best action, Mace's posse vs Sidious, Vader vs Obi-Wan, Yoda vs Sidious, high body count, birth of Darth Vader. R.I.P. Kit Fisto.

Due to my nocturnal lifestyle, sensitivity to sunlight and vampire-shaped teeth, I'd have to say a bat.

22. AkashKedavra_93

Jan 8, 2011
    19. K'Kruhk: How has Star Wars impacted your life?

20. What makes you, for lack of a better phrase, LACWACy? What about these forums draws you in?

23. Todd the Jedi

Oct 16, 2008
    As K'Kruhk's interview winds down, I'd like to take this opportunity to make an announcement. The short of it- I am stepping down as an interviewer. It's been a pleasure, but it's time for a change.

As such, I'd like everyone to join me in welcoming a new interviewer. Though he's been a member less than a year, he already knows all the ins and outs of LACWAC and has made his presence well-known. So give a warm welcome to Circular Logic! [face_party]

Now, though I am stepping down, AkashKedavra_93 will stay on as an interviewer. The thread is in his and CL's hands now. I just want to thank everyone I interviewed, and even those I didn't, for making this a very enjoyable thread and a mainstay in the social aspect of SWTV.

So stay tuned for CL's debut as interviewer, sometime in the near future. [face_peace]

24. Circular Logic

Circular Logic Jedi Master star 4

Mar 3, 2013
    Thank you, Todd, for promoting me to SWTV Interviewer. I am most flattered by your words. It's a real honor, and I'm sure we will miss your interview antics. But don't worry, I'm gonna steal your thunder borrow heavily from your own interview formats as a tribute. I feel they really set a standard for entertaining quality of interviews. I hope that I can live up to your and Akash's examples.

I promise you, citizens of LACWAC, that things are about to get even more interesting around these parts. Just stay tuned!

[​IMG]
    And don't mind the Mandalorian guards, they're just there to keep the thread secure and stable!

25. Circular Logic

Circular Logic Jedi Master star 4

Mar 3, 2013
    While K'Kruhk hasn't yet finished his interview (it's almost concluded, however), we've decided that we will run the next interview concurrently. K'Kruhk, feel free to respond to Akash's questions anytime over the course of the next interview, and once it's concluded, the audience can feel free to ask him questions. Now with that out of the way:

Yo, LACWAC make some noise! We're back and better than ever!
    Welcome to this edition of our....
    LACWAC!!!!
    MEMBER!!!!!
    INTERVIEWS!!!!!!
    *Applause*
    Let's hear it for our brave subject,

Mia Mesharad!
    [face_party]
    [face_party][face_party]
    [face_party][face_party][face_party]
    [face_party][face_party][face_party]
    [face_party][face_party]
    [face_party]

Alright, with that out of the way, let’s get the party interview started. But first, since this is my first time acting as interviewer, I’d like to explain some ground rules for the forthcoming interviews. To all the newbies and those unfamiliar with how this works, I am going to interview a valuable member of our community in order for us to learn more about that person. I will be asking our victim guest a variety of questions, ranging from personal to Star Wars, typically pertaining to TCW. At least that will be the case until we learn more about Rebels. Some questions will be taken from other interviewers, but some will be original. You never know what’s going to come next! Now, I would like to encourage a response that’s more than one sentence or phrase long (unless otherwise stated), as that makes the interview more interesting. If you write a wall-of-text, then I know I’ve been doing my job right!

I would like to ask the audience to refrain from asking any questions to the interviewee until the interview is over—you will know when that is the case—but feel free to chime in with comments; I’d love it if the interview is interactive. In fact, I am going to be chiming in with my own comments on occasion following the interviewee’s response, so as to make the process even more engaging.

Interview FAQs

1. I’m interested in an interview. How do I sign up?
    Anyone interested in signing up for a future interview, please post it in this thread or either send me or AkashKedavra_93 a PM stating your interest (the latter method is preferred to prevent too many posts in this thread). We will review your application in earnest. Thank you!

2. Will I get colors for the duration of the interview?
    Alas, no. As an interviewee, you are technically a game participant but not a game winner. However, your name will be in the thread title for the duration of the whole interview, so it’s pretty much gonna be “up in lights.” That’s like a VIP right there!

3. How long do the interviews take?
    This will ultimately be up to the interviewee, and occasionally, the interviewer, based on how quickly they want the interview to progress. It’s really down to the interviewee’s own time how quickly s/he wants to respond, although we recommend that you respond within four or five days of the question being asked, at the maximum. Keeping a leisurely pace will ensure eyes are constantly on the interview thread, and keeps interest ignited. To give you an idea, however, I will typically ask 20-22 questions per interview.

Other comments: I am always open to interview suggestions, but for the most part please keep all discussion in this thread (outside of interview requests) relevant to the interview at hand. For off-topic social discussion, please refer to our Fisto’s Disco social thread. I hope all of you reading this and doing the interview have fun getting to know our LACWACers here! And maybe even learn something new in the process. :)

Mods, please change the title of the thread to reflect the new interviewee. Thanks!

Remember, Mia Mesharad, to tag me (or at least reply to the question) every time you respond. I don’t need to keep track, but it’s a great ego boost! :) According to my statistics, you’re just the seventh listed female to partake in these interviews. Good. I say we need to reduce the gender disparity from our 35 different interviewees thus far. Without further ado:

Now let’s get it started in here!

1.Tell us about your username, why you chose it, what it means, etc. And what is the best way to address you?

Barriss_Coffee likes this.