main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Fanclub Order of the Ffib

Discussion in 'EU Community' started by General Immodet, Dec 25, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Shadow Trooper

Shadow Trooper Jedi Master star 4

Jul 18, 2013
    A wise decision General Immodet. We have no need of an ally who would deny the true faith.

General Immodet likes this.
  2. Mikaboshi

Mikaboshi Force Ghost star 6

Jul 12, 2005
    Attention Ffiblings, in the name of the Sith I have come to bring order to this....well....what ever this is.

~flicks a bogey onto the floor~

I respect your brash attitudes, and love the great panache which defines your order. However, you must realize that you are but peons, nay, even lower than peons. Bend your knees, serve the Sith.

3. Admiral Volshe

Admiral Volshe Chosen One star 10

Sep 2, 2012
    *watches with amusement*

Sinrebirth likes this.
  4. Mikaboshi

Jul 12, 2005
    ~also watches with amusement~

5. Shadow Trooper

Jul 18, 2013
    Mikaboshi. Your Dark Lord has insulted our order. His Holiness General Immodet demands that you Sith repent of your sins and accept the true faith or we of the Ffib refuse to ally with you. Although judging by your irreverent attitude, I don't see this happening anytime soon. Shall I cast the defiler from this holy place General?

6. General Immodet

General Immodet Jedi Master star 5

Dec 5, 2012
    Yes, please do Shadow Trooper.
    I highly recommend all Sith to pray to the Gods and ask for forgiveness!
    You Sith seem to have reached the gate of damnation. Turn back now or suffer the consequences!
    Our Gods have always served the Order of the Sith, but they are vengeful in regards to non-believers!

There is a reason why the Order of the Sith has been forbidden for centuries and the Order of the Ffib is not!
    Spread our beliefs, young followers, to all corners of the Galaxy!

It seems the Ffib Order has scared off Sinrebirth. So, now they have sent a proxy, Mikaboshi!

Sinrebirth and Shadow Trooper like this.
  7. Mikaboshi

Jul 12, 2005
    We are a humble and pious people, we pray to the immortal gods of the Sith often. They have instructed us to show you the true nature of the Dark Side, for you are walking a path that is not beneficial.

It is true, we Sith are a hated and persecuted lot, but only because those like the oppressive Jedi and the ignorant masses of the galaxy fear us. You however, you just don't show up on anyone's radar. Nobody has a reason to fear the Ffib, as such there is no reason to oppress you. We can help you change this however, through us you will learn how to make the EUC tremble at your presence. Children would cry at night knowing that the Ffib exist to serve the Sith, and at our command those who oppose us would know the burn of our red blades.

[​IMG]

Join with us, and we will spread the Dark Side throughout EUC. The dominion of the Sith and the Ffib will grow, and our collective shadow will be cast on each and every thread in this forum. Together we can force our enemies to bend their knees in worship of our orders.

[​IMG]

My master is not scared, he has just deemed you to be not worthy of his attentions...my duty as harbinger leaves only me to deal with you unsavory Ffiblings. There is still time to unite under the Sith banner, you stand much to gain from such a union....and the Jedi would lose much in the process.

MTDSBWY [face_devil]

8. Shadow Trooper

Jul 18, 2013
    The order of the Ffib refuses to negotiate with heathens. While the Sith would be great allies against the Jedi, we Ffib do not side with those who have slighted our faith. This mockery of our order has not gone unnoticed. Travel to Lohrans and accept the true faith or risk the wrath of the Ffib!

9. Mikaboshi

Jul 12, 2005
    I risk the wrath.

10. Admiral Volshe

Admiral Volshe Chosen One star 10

Sep 2, 2012
    I would see the alliance as wise, but of course you both must negotiate the terms....
    Both of you have something that the other wishes to have, so that should not be difficult....unless you make it so. It would be beneficial to both sides.

Of course, I am only another ally and not a true Ffib.

*looks to the General*

Only your final say will forge such an alliance.

Sinrebirth likes this.
  11. Mikaboshi

Jul 12, 2005
    Your wisdom is appreciated Admiral Volshe . The Sith are most interested in finding terms acceptable to both parties, the Jedi have much to pay for....and the Sith/Ffib alliance has great potential for mutual benefit.

I foresee....

[​IMG]

12. General Immodet

Dec 5, 2012
    Members of the Order of the Ffib will NEVER bow before a Sith. Not now. Not ever!
    As long as you keep on insulting our Gods, the Ffib will refuse to listen to any of your offers.
    There is only one way for you to gain our attention again, Mikaboshi. Travel to Lorahns and pray to the Gods!
    Only when the Gods choose to forgive you, so will the Ffib.

Nobody has reason to fear the Ffib, you say, Mikaboshi. That is true.
    The Order of the Ffib does not want the citizens of the Galaxy to be scared of them.
    We Ffib do not want children to cry in their beds, like you say.
    The Order of the Ffib just wnat to spread their believes and give everyone an opportunity to be enlightened.

I foresee a muich different outcome...

13. Shadow Trooper

Jul 18, 2013
    Our plan is coming to fruition General. The blasphemer has reacted to our decoy message to the Jedi and our provocation of mutiny by calling a parlay with the Jedi. We have the Dark Lord himself running scared; to the Jedi of all people!

14. Mikaboshi

Jul 12, 2005
    ~scratches chin while pondering the words of General Immodet~

I will travel to Lorahns, and I will pray. However it will not be your false gods I speak with, it will be those of the Sith. I will pray to the Immortal Gods of the Sith that your faith suffers a painful death, just like those on Lorahns will upon my arrival.

Your Grand Temple will become a desecrated tomb and the memory of your gods erased from history.

15. General Immodet

Dec 5, 2012
    It were the Sith that were nearly erased from history more than once!
    We Ffib will survive... because our Gods wants us to survive!
    We ate the blessed people. Only those who have faith will live forever and ever.

Shadow Trooper is right! The head of the Sith Order is running scared. The Sith have become just a shadow of who they once were.

16. Mikaboshi

Jul 12, 2005
    We were never erased from history, we were always there. We were waiting, instigating, and working from the shadows. Even as we plotted silently the mere mention of our order caused brave men to tremble.

We do have a single request, that one representative acts in favor of the Ffib. We will be pleased to host 1 member of the Ffib, they will have status as ambassador within our halls. For our part, I will be the ambassador to your order.

No others from either order should enter the others thread, unless invited by either leaders of the orders.

Even in times of conflict and disagreement, communication is vital between our orders..

17. Shadow Trooper

Jul 18, 2013
    General Immodet I shall volunteer for this position. Because you, General, are the leader of the Ffib, I am sure you have much more important matters to attend to than dealing with these savages.

18. Mikaboshi

Jul 12, 2005
    Savages? I assure you we are very much civilized, most of the time. :p

Admiral Volshe likes this.
  19. Shadow Trooper

Jul 18, 2013
    Any who do not recognize the true faith and insult the gods of the Ffib are not civilized at all.

20. aalagartassle

aalagartassle Jedi Master star 4

Jan 11, 2011
    The Ffib have been serving the Sith for more length than they would like to admit General Immodet. But with this comes assistance and power.

21. General Immodet

Dec 5, 2012
    @Shadown Trooper: Very well, you will become the Ffib's representative in the Sith thread. The Gods praise you for your loyality!
    Although, the Order of the Ffib agrees that communication is vital, I do not think that the Sith have any demands to make.
    The Order of the Ffib will go along with this one demand, but that is it.
    Only the Gods can decide upon our fate!

Mikaboshi: The Sith are neither savage nor civilized because if they were savage they would be able to still convert and become a loyal servant of the Gods.

aalagartassle: The Ffib have been serving no other being in this universe. We only serve the Gods! The Ffib will never serve the Sith. You Sith still have not learned it, have you? You keep on addressing us like unequals while we are enlightened beings and thus much more than the Sith are.

22. Mikaboshi

Jul 12, 2005
    So, at some point are we going to start discussing the possibility of finding a way to benefit both orders mutually? Or are you going to be stuck in the posturing stage for a while?

23. Falcon

Falcon Chosen One star 10

Feb 7, 2002
    I do not want the GOL thread over run with members from the Ffib, Choose one rep and that's all.

Thank you

24. Shadow Trooper

Jul 18, 2013
    Our apologies for taking over your temple Falcon. We priests will take our war with the Sith elsewhere, as we see the Jedi will be of no use to us in our crusade.

25. aalagartassle

aalagartassle Jedi Master star 4

Jan 11, 2011
    This is not war High priest, this is negotitations. I doubt you would want war upon your temple. The sith ask, what do you wish to accomplish if we were to unite and form a coalition? I leave the structural purposes to the harbinger and the dread lord. I only ask a simple question so that it can be achieved.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.