main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Fanclub ~~EUC Jedi~~ The Guardians of Light

Discussion in 'EU Community' started by CPL_Macja, Sep 3, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Falcon

Falcon Chosen One star 10

Feb 7, 2002
    I read yesterday in your threads that the Sith and the Ffib have agreed to one ambassador in the other's thread. And yet you come in here and say the Sith have threatened you. If you feel so threatened then why agree to an ambassador?

BultarSwan and Pearlsaber like this.
  2. Falcon

Feb 7, 2002
    Annoucement:
    General and ShadowTrooper have overstepped their bounds and welcome in this thread. I have requested the Ffib to keep it to one rep or none. I feel this has disrupted our thread too much. Because they're forcing their wills over ours and that is not right.

This thread is meant to be fun and share our views on the Force and the Jedi of the past and having fun in the RP. That's aIl it's meant for, is to be fun, and never to Force one views onto another and nothing more.

3. Pearlsaber

Pearlsaber Jedi Master star 4

Jan 29, 2013
    I stand with Master Falcon.

The Ffib will restrain themselves to one representative, or none at all.

Sent from far away via R3-S12

Adalia-Durron , Runjedirun and Falcon like this.
  4. Skywalker_T-65

Skywalker_T-65 Jedi Grand Master star 6

Nov 19, 2009
    As do I.

On the subject, and this is from an uneducated outsider, it seems like the Ffib are (Sith being Sith aside) the ones instigating things somewhat. Look at their demands for an 'alliance'. Not a common enemy, or common interests among equals, which I could understand. The Ffib on the other hand, have made it quite clear the Sith have to pray to/worship their 'gods' before the Sith are even worthy of acknowledging as anything other than heathen non-believers.

In other words, the Sith basically have to become Ffib. That isn't an alliance, that is trying to convert others to bolster their own numbers. Again though, this is just what I'm getting from the situation. It does give me an idea though:

Ananta Chetan

New mission: When and where is it appropriate for a Jedi to intervene in other conflicts? Is there a time where it becomes necessary, or should the Jedi always strive to negotiate peace between other parties?

5. Falcon

Feb 7, 2002
    Thanks for your view sky guy, I never thought about it that way. Good points. Great mission idea for your padawan :)

It is borderline TOS breaking and that is why I put in the request.

6. Rebecca_Daniels

Rebecca_Daniels Force Ghost star 5

Sep 3, 2006
    I find this to be a very interesting situation, and a good opportunity for learning for all of us, something skyguy's capitalizing on. I have no issue defending those without the means to defend themselves, or helping those that request our aid, but we can't do so blindly, regardless of the aggressor. The Ffib are not entirely innocent in this, and forcing views onto others is also something we should defend against (I mean this as not a combative defense but an ideological defense, as everyone, Sith included, have a right to their beliefs however twisted and wrong they are :p). And Falcon is more than right not to involve the Jedi, as we would likely make the situation worse due to our differences with the Sith.

7. Falcon

Feb 7, 2002
  8. Adalia-Durron

Adalia-Durron WNU/Costume/Props/EUC Mod. star 10 Staff Member Manager

Jun 3, 2003
    He's around, saw him last night your time. He's been......getting a RL, I know, shocking huh??

9. Bardan_Jusik

Bardan_Jusik Former Manager star 10 VIP - Former Mod/RSA

Dec 14, 2009
    I've seen him, just can't remember where....

[​IMG]

10. Ananta Chetan

Ananta Chetan Force Ghost star 5

Aug 11, 2013
    Check under the bucket.

:p

11. Mikaboshi

Mikaboshi Force Ghost star 6

Jul 12, 2005
    Hey! We may be twisted, but we will never admit to being wrong! [face_phbbbbt]

12. Mitth_Fisto

Mitth_Fisto Chosen One star 6

Sep 29, 2005
    But how would we recognize him without a bucket on his head? Oh! I know, he will need a fez! :D
    [​IMG]

BultarSwan, Falcon and Pearlsaber like this.
  13. BultarSwan

BultarSwan Founder: Grand Rapids, MI FF star 10

Jul 5, 2003
    Mitth, you're my favorite Kubaz. :)

Good news everyone! I will soon have internet at home. :D

14. Mitth_Fisto

Sep 29, 2005
    I'm your only Kubaz. :p

Congrats!

BultarSwan likes this.
  15. Falcon

Feb 7, 2002
    yay we can have our talks again :D I miss our talks :(

Huggles Mitthy you're so cute [face_love]

BultarSwan likes this.
  16. BultarSwan

BultarSwan Founder: Grand Rapids, MI FF star 10

Jul 5, 2003
    Only two posts since I was here last? :eek: Slacking is not an option. [face_shame_on_you] :p So, if you could explain one Jedi in any way other than words, who would it be and how would you do it? I'd love to do a cinematic number for Old Ben. Probably get some French horn in there, flute, oboe and bassoon.

17. Runjedirun

Runjedirun Force Ghost star 6

Sep 3, 2012
    Jaina Solo! I'd like to create a dance, full of energy and athleticism to perform. She's fighter it could be expressed in dance. That's what I would do.

18. Ananta Chetan

Ananta Chetan Force Ghost star 5

Aug 11, 2013
    Though a Jedi should strive to become a living embodiment of peace and an example to all sentient beings of the Force existing in harmony, they should not impose peace on others. Any such peace that requires a Jedi’s continued presence and power is not genuine or sustainable anyway, and would most likely eventually evaporate and lead to further potential conflict. Ideally any resolution should be mutually beneficial to all and the ability and power to maintain it come from within those involved.

A Jedi when mediating disputes must proceed mindfully and not respond rashly or jump to conclusions before observing and interiorly attempting to investigate the deeper and perhaps hidden motives of all parties involved. Many will and have attempted to deceive us in order to gain our aid and support by feigning victim-hood or appearing to be representing a universally noble cause and cloaking their own selfish interests.

It was a unique learning experience as a padawan to observe the most recent potential conflict in the GoL Temple and how all handled it in an empathetic and unbiased manner and how quickly and calmly it was dissolved and the truth came to light.

Skywalker_T-65

What a unique and playfully creative question.

I might be the Force Ghost of Luminara Unduli and exist as a flickering flame from one of the celebratory fires at the end of ROTJ. Reaching upwards into the night, between the light of the 3 Force Spirits and the festivities of the joyous heroes, helping to chase away the few remaining shadows.

19. Mitth_Fisto

Sep 29, 2005
    Observe the blade that cuts the flesh, see the hand that stays a blaster, and the hopeful thanks within the eyes behind. See the years perform their terrible dance and the mar of flesh become the scar of blindness and the stayed blaster loosed as hope is shed for reality. Herein find ye Even Piell upon his bier. Here lies the salvation and the lost, all is one and one is all. Passing twice into the split frame he lies recumbent but eye wide open upon the last. Now tip thy head, and bid thee do.

Farewell Even Piell as we fade to black and the flames begin to rise.

Those are the pictures that yet would dance before your eyes, upon this my way that would be without words, as best I can describe with them.

BultarSwan and Ananta Chetan like this.
  20. Skywalker_T-65

Skywalker_T-65 Jedi Grand Master star 6

Nov 19, 2009
    Very good job with the mission Ananta Chetan .

I'll try and get a more detailed response up tomorrow, but suffice to say I think you hit that one out of the park.

BultarSwan and Ananta Chetan like this.
  21. Falcon

Feb 7, 2002
    Never really thought about it too much about it. Kyp Durron, a bit of a daring song with drums and trumpets seems to sum him up pretty well

22. General Valerian

General Valerian Jedi Knight star 4

Mar 6, 2013
    CPL_Macja and BultarSwan like this.
  23. Mitth_Fisto

Sep 29, 2005
    Ah! Good to see you back Valerian! Bulty posted an interesting task for all to try this page :D

24. Pearlsaber

Pearlsaber Jedi Master star 4

Jan 29, 2013
    Good to have you back, Valerian! :)

25. Falcon

Feb 7, 2002
    Welcome back Vale :)

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.