main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Beyond - Legends The Journal of A Very Married Talon Tantiss [DDC 2014] 2014 Journal Is Complete!

Discussion in 'Fan Fiction- Before, Saga, and Beyond' started by Jedi_Lover, Jan 1, 2014.

1. Briannakin

Briannakin Former Manager star 6 VIP - Former Mod/RSA

Feb 25, 2010
    Lol! That was a very entertaining ending to the mission. I'm glad it worked out for everyone, but what are they going to do if the have to face Sola's dad again?

2. Kahara

Kahara FFoF Hostess Extraordinaire star 4 VIP - Game Host

Mar 3, 2001
    Well, I'm glad I was wrong about this one! Bet that Talon and Ben are relieved by the outcome of the case as well, even if they do have to mark it as unsolved.

3. WarmNyota_SweetAyesha

WarmNyota_SweetAyesha Chosen One star 8

Aug 31, 2004
    LOL on the banter at the end. Ben is resourceful & compassionate. @};- Liked that he was able to help the entire Loen family, with the treatments especially. :cool:

4. earlybird-obi-wan

earlybird-obi-wan Chosen One star 6

Aug 21, 2006
    Loved the update. Jsaplo is getting care. He is nice. And great to see the case solved in this way.

5. aalagartassle

aalagartassle Jedi Master star 4

Jan 11, 2011
    Not funny, Talon.” He turned to me. “Why didn’t she affect you?”

I smirked. “Ben I dated a Zeltron for years. Remember Nalli’ti? If I didn’t learn how to block out her pheromones I would have been watching romance holoflicks and going to the opera every weekend. Before I figured out how to resist her chemical manipulations she had me going to ballroom dancing classes with her! Ballroom dancing!”

Ha ha made me snort in my coffee! I'm well behind but will catch up soon. Great going.

6. ginchy

ginchy Jedi Grand Master star 4

May 25, 2005
    I could have sworn I responded to this the other day. Weird! Anyway, I love that Sola is okay, and Ben and Talon are such good guys. I love how they pal around. They really are like brothers. I'm getting a kick out of these adventures. Will the wives get in on the, heh, action soon? I'd love to see all 4 of them on the case. LOL

Nyota's Heart likes this.
  7. Hazel

Hazel Jedi Master star 4

Nov 9, 2010
    He he he!!! Cousins will be cousins.

8. Jedi_Lover

Jedi_Lover Chosen One star 5

Nov 1, 2004
    He better tell Valla. I have a feeling Talon will make the story much funnier than it really was.
    Ben has thought about that already…but basically the crap would probably hit the fan with the Baron.

Thanks! I am sick of death and destruction in the profics. I'm not saying everything will be nice and happy in his journal, but I didn't want a horrible ending here.

Thanks! If the guys left knowing the older brother would die, that wouldn't me much of a happy ending.

Thanks. I hope it wasn't too sappy.

Thanks! I don't think Talon minded much of Nalli'ti's pheromones most of the time.

I should write an adventure with the wives. Thanks for the idea.

Yeah, those two are probably close like brothers since Talon's dad was Ben's Master.

Thanks everybody for reading!!

Entry 21

We gave Captain Norrkin a short and inconclusive debrief. We told him we heard rumors that Sola was seen at Club Euphoria, but we didn’t pick up any DNA signatures in the club nor did we sense her presence through the Force at that location…which is technically the truth.

Captain Norrkin’s shoulders slumped. “This is not good. The daughter of a Baron disappears and possibly swept up in the slave underground.”

Ben’s jaw tightened. “Captain, you do realize slavery is illegal within the Galactic Alliance. Crack down on this illegal activity and you won’t have this problem.”

“Jedi Skywalker, if I could stop this vile business I would, but we only have a token presence on the planet. We’re here to report any situation that could endanger the security of the Galactic Alliance. I’ve reported the presence of sentient-trafficking to my superiors, but so far the GA has ignored the problem.”

“Well then,” Ben continued. “Perhaps the Baron would like to exercise a little retribution on the industry that stole his daughter by closing down the establishments within his area of control.”

The Captain nodded. “I will definitely make that suggestion to him. Thank you for coming.”

We stood. “I’m sorry that we couldn’t help,” Ben said before we walked away.

Ben and I don’t like lying, but we also don’t like forced arranged marriages or parents who treat their children like chattel. Besides, we didn’t want to stand in the way of true love.

We flagged down an air taxi and travelled to the hotel to pick up our luggage then to the spaceport where our StealthXs were located. “I’ll have to give a full report to my dad,” Ben told me. “If the Baron finds out we discovered the location of his daughter and decided not to disclose that information he is going to be furious and will probably make a formal complaint to the Grand Master. Dad should be prepared for the fallout if it ever happens.”

“Do you think your dad will disapprove of our decision?”

Ben shook his head. “No, she’s an adult.” He hesitated for a moment drawing a deep breath. “We should check on her later just in case. We want to make sure her boyfriend is really the loving and caring guy he appears to be. Having Jsaplo in the Temple undergoing treatments will make keeping tabs on her easier.” He turned to me and smiled. “You can never be too careful.”

Entry 22

We rendezvoused with the Vazy Princess on Sullust. After securing our StealthX’s within the ship’s hanger bay we met up with Valla and Zylie.

Wow, Ben was right when he said, ‘Valla will know I’m hiding something.’ I have never seen him looking so guilty. Valla put her hands on her hips and glared at him. “What did you do?”

He took her hand and led her to their quarters. “I’ll tell you in our cabin.”

Once they closed their cabin door Zylie gave me a searching look. “What happened?”

“Nothing really.” I gave a casual shrug of my shoulder. “I promised Ben I would let him talk to Valla before I said anything.”

Zylie brought her hand up to cover a gasp. “Did something bad happen?”

I chuckled. “Not exactly bad. I mean it wasn’t spending a week in a bacta tank type of bad…at least not yet.”

“What did he…” Zylie was cut off by the shriek coming from her sister down the corridor. We turned to see Valla exit the cabin, giggling hysterically while gesturing her sister over to her.

“Zylie you have to hear what happened.”

I was relieved that Valla was obviously not upset over her husband’s discomfiting adventure on Vandelhelm. As she relayed the story to her sister she looked over to me and grinned. “Talon show me the expression on Ben’s face while he was getting propositioned by a Zeltron?”

I gave an overly exaggerated look of shock and fear. Valla started laughing again. Ben came out of his cabin red-faced. “I wasn’t that bad, Talon.”

Valla pulled Ben into a warm embrace and kissed him. “My poor baby.”

“See Ben, that wasn’t so bad,” I said. “Besides, you two ladies are way better looking than any of the women in that topless club.”

Valla’s eyes went wide. “Topless?” She turned to Ben. “You didn’t say anything about it being a topless club.”

Opps!

Ben was glaring at me as I tried to keep a straight face. “He probably didn’t notice, Valla, he never once looked below the neckline of any of the ladies.”

“And you did?” Zylie asked me pointedly.

“Ummm…” I mumbled. “I had to look for evidence. We had a missing girl to find.”

Zylie crossed her arms. “And you thought this missing girl could be hiding between some stripper’s breasts?”

“No, not enough room.” I said slowly. “Although, some were some big enough to suffocate a hoojib.”

“Talon!” Ben groaned. “You’re making matters worse.”

“Ladies, ladies, I swear we were both perfect gentlemen.” I pulled Zylie into my arms and kissed her. “Come on into our cabin and I will give you a full debriefing on what happened…in private.” I leaned down and nibbled on her ear as I pulled her tight against my body. “I’ve been thinking about you during the entire flight back.”

“You are just trying to distract me so I won’t be upset with you.”

I gave her a broad smile. “Is it working?” I ran a line of kisses down her neck.

I can tell she is becoming flustered. “Yes, it’s working.” She grabbed my hand and pulled me into our cabin.

I gave Ben and Valla a wave before the cabin door slid shut. “I’ll see you guys in a few hours.”

It is nice being home.

~~

Once in my cabin I stripped out of my clothing and then helped Zylie unbuckle her belt.

“You’re an impatient one,” she remarked with a smile.

“I missed you,” I said with a feigned pout as I pulled off her tunic and threw it aside. She unzipped her pants and let them drop to the floor as I pulled back the bed covers and then quickly scooped her up in my arms and gently placed her on the bed. I snuggled under the covers and then used the Force to lower the lights with the dimmer switch. I turned to gaze at Zylie lovingly.

I truly was a lucky man. She was exquisitely beautiful with high cheekbones, a perfect nose, lovely hazel eyes and a body to die for. I leaned in and kissed her gently on the lips before I moved to her neck. Things were getting amorous when I suddenly heard a noise coming from the end of the bed. It sounded like a snort followed by a low growl. I looked down and saw two glowing red eyes glaring at me.

My head dropped to Zylie’ shoulder in frustration. “How did Princess get inside the cabin?”

She untangled from my arms and looked down at her pet Vornskr. “While you were gone I let her sleep at the foot of the bed. She was probably hiding in the closet when we came in.”

“That’s impossible, that closet is so packed a pittin couldn’t fit inside.” I looked down at the glowing eyes following my every movement. “Put her outside please.”

Zylie groaned. “She’s being good, I don’t want to get out of bed.”

I gave Zylie a pleading look. “I don’t like her watching us having sex.”

She chuckled. “She’s an animal, not a voyeur. She’s not interested in our sex life.”

I gave a frustrated exhalation. I don’t care if the Vornskr is an animal. I don’t like it watching me during intimacy. “Zylie, she won’t let me put her outside, you’ve got to do it.”

She gave me an evil grin and she began stroking me with her hands. Her fingernails teased down my back until she grabbed my buttocks. “Ignore her.”

The way she was touching me made me relent. “Okay.” I rolled over and straddled her as I rained a line of kisses down her neck and body. As things became more impassioned the deep growl became louder and more persistent. I finally gave up and rolled over on my back.

“What’s wrong?”

“I am pretty sure if I get you screaming passionately that animal will bite off parts of my body. Besides, she’s a libido killer.” I pointed down to my lap to stress the point. “Look! My Force Pike has become a Shoto!”

“Force Pike,” Zylie laughed. “I love your colorful metaphors.”

“Forget about this.” I groused as I rolled over my side facing away from Zylie. “I guess I’ll just take a nap.”

That got Zylie moving. “Oh no you don’t.” She quickly jumped out of bed and threw on a bathrobe. She then grabbed Princess by her collar and pulled her to the door and pushed her outside. She locked the door and then turned to me as she let the robe drop off her shoulder. “No more excuses Jedi. Whip out that Force Pike and prepare to battle. En garde.”

I chuckled. I guess she missed me just as much as I missed her.

~~~

An hour later Zylie and I lay in a tangle of bedsheets, our bodies cooling from our lovemaking. She rolled over to tease a hand down my chest. “I’m still upset that you were at a topless brothel.”

I grimaced. “It’s not like I planned on going there. And believe me, it wasn’t something I would care to visit again.”

“And why is that?”

“Because the women there are treated with disrespect. The things I sensed through the Force were disturbing…hedonistic. This wasn’t about making love; these men were demeaning and humiliating women for their sexual gratification. The place was full of petty little men with little or no control over their own lives, so they pay to abuse and subjugate others. It makes them feel dominant, if only for a moment.” I pulled in a deep breath before continuing. “I don’t want to be around that type of environment. I didn’t enjoy being there and I know Ben was horrified.” I leaned over to kiss her passionately, then pulled back and smiled. “I don’t want somebody I can dominant…I want an equal. I want mutual respect and love. That’s what I have with you. You are the only woman I desire.” I gave her a heated gaze. “I would like to make love to you again.”

She reached her hands behind my head and pulled me toward her lips. “Do you now?”

“Oh yes.” I leaned down and kissed her gently before we started round two of getting reacquainted.

Derek Skyrider and Revanfan1 like this.
  9. WarmNyota_SweetAyesha

Aug 31, 2004
    That was a whirlwind of [face_rofl] and melty melt SQUEE! [face_dancing] 'Force pike' [face_laugh] [face_laugh] Rich! [face_mischief] Talon sure knows how to retrieve a situation from terminal foot-in-mouth [face_love] and Princess needs her own quarters. I'm sure Talon would agree, although I love Zylie's taking care of the 'libido-zapper' [face_laugh]

10. earlybird-obi-wan

Aug 21, 2006
    Talon sure is active to please Zylie. Love the remarks they are making. They missed each other for a long time;)

11. Revanfan1

Revanfan1 Force Ghost star 6

Jun 3, 2013
    Force pike/shoto. Nice metaphor. :p

12. Briannakin

Feb 25, 2010
    Lol. They sure did miss each-other ;)

13. Hazel

Hazel Jedi Master star 4

Nov 9, 2010
    That was great! :D [face_love]

14. EmeraldJediFire

EmeraldJediFire Jedi Master star 4

Feb 23, 2012
    WOO! *fans herself* nice scene at the end...

15. Jedi_Lover

Jedi_Lover Chosen One star 5

Nov 1, 2004
    Talon needs to learn to edit his comments…before they come out of his mouth.

They are still newlyweds. Wait until they are married 25 years…Talon probably will be taking missions to get away from Zylie. Not that I know that from experience. :p

That came from my last Talon Tantiss diary. Valin Horn had a habit of saying he needed to drain the saber when he had to take a leak. That lead to a discussion about shotos and Force pikes…and then Talon said something to irritate Ben to no end.

Talon and Zylie haven't been apart much since the wedding. :D

Thanks! I appreciate you reading!

LOL! Thanks! It's not L/M shine, but I do my best.

Thanks everybody for reading!

This is a short post, but I will write more in a few more days.

Entry 23

After a long, sensual reunion with my beautiful wife we finally left the cabin to get a snack. Ben and Valla were already in the kitchen, sitting at the dining table, sipping juice and eating some sort of pastries conjured up by the food synthesizer.

“It’s about time you two finished,” Valla said with a chuckle. “Princess was outside your door the entire time growling and pacing in circles.”

“Yeah, yeah.” I blushed furiously. I really didn’t need everybody on the ship knowing our business. “Where to now?” I asked changing the subject.

We all looked to Valla who, as second in charge of Karrde’s corporation, was in control of setting up our trade assignments. “We have a five days before we need to be on Corellia. The trip will take a little over a day, so if you want to visit the sights on Sullust we could.”

I pulled my small datapad out of my pocket and pulled up tourist attractions on Sullust. “We can visit the Slime Sea know for its…slime. Or we can do the LavaRide where we are put into transparent, heat-resistant bubble and dropped into an active volcano.” Both women gave me a disapproving look. I turned to Ben and Valla. “We have to travel pass Indupar on the way back to Corellia. Do we have time to see my family?”

Ben smiled. “Good idea. I would love to see your parents.”

“And my son,” I added offhandedly.

“Son!” Valla looked at me confused. “You have a son?”

I regarded at her in stunned disbelief. I turned to Ben. “You didn’t tell her?”

He shook his head. “You swore me to secrecy.”

I turned to Zylie. “And you didn’t tell your sister?”

“No,” she said adamantly. “You made me promise to keep it a secret.”

I was thoroughly impressed. I just assumed Ben would tell his wife and Zylie…well I thought she didn’t keep secrets from her sister.

“How old is this son?” Valla asked forcefully.

I know if I said anything less than five years (the time I have been with Zylie) she would put the ship into orbit and shoot me out the airlock. “He’s eleven…almost twelve years old.”

Valla visibly relaxed. “Why did you keep this a secret?”

“That’s a very long and complicated story,” I said.

“We have plenty of time.” Valla looked at me expectantly.

“Okay.” I slid into one of the seats at the table and took a long cleaning breath. “Twelve years ago I was a nineteen-year-old Jedi Apprentice. Ben had just been knighted when we were given an assignment to act as security for Queen Kaie and her twin sister Ema Aiti from the Indupar Crown Worlds. The Queen was two weeks pregnant when her husband, the King, died and she feared an assassination attempt. So they fled to Coruscant and requested protection from the Jedi.” I hesitated and looked over to Zylie to see if this was upsetting her. She was sitting next to me, nibbling on a pastry and looking completely unaffected by my tale. I steeled my nerve and continued. “I had a brief fling with Ema. When the two women returned to Indupar I didn’t know Ema was pregnant. When she got back to Indupar she broke up with me and didn’t let me know about the baby.”

“If you know about the child now, why the secrecy?” Valla asked.

“That’s the complicated part. The Queen miscarried on the trip back. Since her and Ema were identical twins, they decided to switch places until the birth of my child. That is the reason for the secrecy.”

Valla looked at me confused. “What?”

I sighed. “Prince Marcus of Indupar is my son. He is not the rightful heir to the throne and until he is crowned as King next year we have to be careful to keep his paternity a secret.”

She looked at me dumbfounded. “Your son is the Prince of Indupar?” She looked at Ben questioningly. “Is he serious?”

He nodded. “Why do you think Talon’s parents have been on the planet? Talon’s dad is training his grandson.”

Valla pinched the bridge of her nose. “Your son is a Prince, Jacen’s daughter is a Princess and Jaina’s son will one day be Emperor.” She looked over to Ben. “What happened to your family? No royalty?”

Ben beamed at his wife. “You will always be my Princess.”

Valla closed her eyes and chuckled. “Please find another royal title for me—one that is not the name for our pet Vornskr.”

“How about the Queen of my heart?”

Valla rolled her eyes. “You are a hopeless romantic.” She turned to me. “Let’s go to Indupar. I really want to meet your son.”

Revanfan1 likes this.
  16. WarmNyota_SweetAyesha

Aug 31, 2004
    How wonderful! Talon will very much like the chance to See his son again and I too am impressed at Ben and Zylie keeping the secret. Even though they knew they were 'sworn to secrecy' it's reassuring that not even a tiny slip of a hint didn't come out by accident ;) Ben and Valla teasing is fun. :D He's a romantic smoothie like his dad LOL

Derek Skyrider and Jedi_Lover like this.
  17. Briannakin

Feb 25, 2010
    OH! I am so excited to see Marcus, Mark and Kira. I can't wait till the next update!

Jedi_Lover likes this.
  18. Hazel

Hazel Jedi Master star 4

Nov 9, 2010
    I see Ben is a smooth talker. I wonder who he takes after... ;)

19. Revanfan1

Revanfan1 Force Ghost star 6

Jun 3, 2013
    Funny that Valla didn't know about it. She probably would've murdered Talon if it was a baby! :p

Jedi_Lover likes this.
  20. Falcon

Falcon Chosen One star 10

Feb 7, 2002
    great updates more soon

Jedi_Lover likes this.
  21. earlybird-obi-wan

Aug 21, 2006
    Waiting for the next update. Indupar and meeting Talon's son and parents[face_dancing]

Jedi_Lover likes this.
  22. EmeraldJediFire

EmeraldJediFire Jedi Master star 4

Feb 23, 2012
    That was a very fun read...and I love ben and valla's interaction

23. Kahara

Kahara FFoF Hostess Extraordinaire star 4 VIP - Game Host

Mar 3, 2001
    Talon's discomfort with Princess is funny, though I'm sure it's not very amusing to him! It's not reassuring to have something snarling at you all the time. Liked the conversation with Valla and that Zylie and Ben were actually being more discreet than Talon thought about telling her.

24. ginchy

ginchy Jedi Grand Master star 4

May 25, 2005
    hahahahaaha I like Valla. I like how she asked what happened to the Skywalker branch. I guess they didn't want to discuss things in a committee. Loving these updates, lady!!

25. Derek Skyrider

Derek Skyrider Jedi Youngling

Mar 5, 2014
    How do you burn cordial?