main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

FX Lightsabers

Discussion in 'Collecting' started by Da'wid Yott, Mar 4, 2014.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Da'wid Yott

Da'wid Yott Jedi Youngling star 1

Mar 4, 2014
    Hello all, very pleased to "meet" you all.

Would anyone know where one could purchase an Obi-Wan MR/Hasbro FX Lightsaber (TPM )

Thanks,
    Da'wid

2. A Chorus of Disapproval

A Chorus of Disapproval Head Admin & TV Screaming Service star 10 Staff Member Administrator

Aug 19, 2003
    Welcome to the forums. Hope you stick around and get involved. I moved this thread to Collecting, as it may generate better results.

3. LAJ_FETT

LAJ_FETT Tech Admin (2007-2023) - She Held Us Together star 10 VIP - Former Mod/RSA

May 25, 2002
    Have you tried eBay? That's probably your best best.

4. RyanForder

RyanForder Jedi Knight star 3

Mar 3, 2014
    Where are you from? I have one myself i am looking at selling.

5. Da'wid Yott

Da'wid Yott Jedi Youngling star 1

Mar 4, 2014
    I am from Northern California. I would pay (most) any shipping price. And I do not mean to offend so please forgive me in advance; but I am looking for the true Master Replica/Hasbro Force FX Lightsaber for Obi-Wan Kenobi - from The Phantom Menace. There are folks who either do not know the difference...or do know the difference between "Ultimate FX" and Force FX Lightsabers. I have no interest in the little plastic models. I am "One-day Old" on this site so again, please forgive me to if I offend.

If you have a Force FX Lightsaber and you are asking a reasonable price for it, I would be interested in buying. Just so we are on the same page; I have a personal collection of FX Lightsabers that I treasure. I have no interest in selling. They are for my personal joy; I plan on passing them down to my daughter or grandson when I leave this earth. I do not duel with them (I have Shinai sparring swords to address the dueling issue). I would love to complete my collection and hope the upcoming sequels will spark new lightsabers. I am not so much a fanatic that I would pay the 500, 600, 500 or even 1,200.00 bucks that folks are trying to get for them.

I hope I hear a response from you. And like I already said before - please forgive me if I said anything that would offend you, that is not my intent. I just want people to know where I am coming from, up front so there is no BS. You look like a cool guy, so please let me know what you are thinking about as far as "looking at selling" is concerned.

Respectfully,
    Da'wid

6. LAJ_FETT

LAJ_FETT Tech Admin (2007-2023) - She Held Us Together star 10 VIP - Former Mod/RSA

May 25, 2002
    OK folks. Buying/selling isn't allowed here so please take any further conversation on this issue off the boards. Thanks.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.