main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

TV Discussion LACWAC Member Interviews (★☆★ SpecialOpsUnit & Fives_Says_No_To_Sixes ★☆★)

Discussion in 'Star Wars TV- Completed Shows' started by AkashKedavra_93, Sep 4, 2012.

1. Circular Logic

Circular Logic Jedi Master star 4

Mar 3, 2013
    Mia Mesharad

That reminds me, I gotta buy the Dark Horse omnibuses before their license expires at the end of the year! Once I have the petty cash to spend on them. Got loans and debts to pay off first. Thank you for pointing out which volumes to prioritize in my purchases, however. @};- Dark Horse Comics license. I'm sure you feel the same way. We will soon enter a world where Marvel controls all future SW comics. May they do a good job with it.

Also R.I.P. Aaron Allston.

14. What are you favorite Star Wars video games?

15. What are your favorite things about Genndy Tartakovsky's Clone Wars micro-series?

Mia Mesharad and Contessa like this.
  2. Contessa

Contessa Jedi Master star 3

Nov 28, 2013
    Everything with Fi's recovery, especially in Order 66 was just...ugh, too many emotions. It's heartbreaking to see him like that, but at the same time it's also really amazing to see him back on his feet, making these strides forward and really just kind of rediscovering his old self piece by piece. Plus yeah, it was really cool to see how Parja and Shysa and Spar and even just random Mando strangers treat people with disabilities with open and friendly helpfulness without being super patronizing or anything.

Revanfan1 and Mia Mesharad like this.
  3. Mia Mesharad

Mia Mesharad Jedi Grand Master star 4

Sep 2, 2012
    I do. Marvel may yet surprise me, but there's no doubt that Dark Horse is leaving some big shoes to fill when it comes to quality Star Wars comics.

Yes indeed. It's a very sad loss. Not just a good author, but by all accounts, a good man. He'll be greatly missed.

Jedi Outcast, as both a great game and as the first real Star Wars game I owned, is a definite favorite. The sequel, Jedi Academy, was a lot of fun, too, though I was just a little disappointed that Jaden ended up canonized male after many a playthrough as a Jennifer Hale-voiced female Jaden. I like the two Knights of the Old Republic games, and to follow up my previous point, it was very cool that the Exile from KotOR II ended up canonically female. Republic Commando was a blast, though a bit on the short side, and the Battlefront games were a lot of fun, especially the second one in my opinion, with the stronger presence of story via the trooper journal. Bounty Hunter was very cool, and a great piece of Jango material, though the gameplay is unforgiving and takes some real practice.

Can I say everything? Hell, I abused my way through question thirteen with omnibuses, so yeah, I'm going with everything. :p

I really liked the sense of scale the microseries had. With just those seconds-long montage pieces, you knew without a doubt that the war was happening everywhere, and for everything you were seeing, there were a hundred more stories unfolding somewhere else. And it was incredibly evocative, which I suppose it needed to be considering the format. There's that one brief snippet of a trio of clones fighting in the wind-whipped rain, boots' deep in mud, wet ponchos draped over their armor―it told a story in an instant, it excited the imagination, and in an instant it was gone, and we were lightyears away on another battlefield. I never minded the exaggerated Force abilities, or the fast pace of events, it was just a part of the stylized medium. The Battle of Muunilist was a rush, managing to convey this intense sense of this battle being a well and truly enormous thing; the ARC trooper mission, Anakin space battle, and Obi-Wan's lancer battle were all incredibly unique and enjoyable. It was great to see Mace in action, and the Mon Calamari battle was pure, joyous spectacle: I loved seeing Kit in his element, the idea of Acclamators being able to touch down on water was a great addition, and the Mon Cal Knights had a perfect Star Warsian blend of scifi and fantasy about them.

I really liked the wonderfully understated romance of Padme and Anakin in the microseries, as well as the growing sense of camaraderie between Anakin and Obi-Wan. When I read the Revenge of the Sith prologue and get to the part about Kenobi and Skywalker, it's the microseries I visualize: the two of them raiding Dassyne's fortress, walking away from the freshly unshielded city...these are striking, memorable images. It was also great to see a legitimately threatening CIS. They may have lost when Kenobi and Skywalker showed up, but they had their own trump card in the genuinely effective and efficient General Grievous, and they had just as many montage victories as the heroes. Remember when Grievous was actually threatening? Those were the days... And was Durge a little over the top compared to what most of us are used to? Sure, but I wouldn't trade him or his fascinating new species for anything, and I like seeing Gen'Dai pop up again in TOR. The attack on Coruscant felt just as freshly grand as the invasion of Muunilist had, and I loved seeing all of these different aspects of the battle from the perspective of Saesee, Mace, Yoda, and the incredibly badass Captain Fordo. And lastly, those final thirty seconds, as the music swells and the scene sets to open on RotS...I just love it.

4. Todd the Jedi

Todd the Jedi Mod and Loving Tyrant of SWTV, Lit, & Collecting star 6 Staff Member Manager

Oct 16, 2008
    I remember when I first played it how ****ing difficult everything was. The prison level just annihilated me. But yeah, with time and practice I got to the point where I can breeze through the game on every level. That's how you beat a game. ;)

Contessa, Mia Mesharad and Revanfan1 like this.
  5. Circular Logic

Mar 3, 2013
    Mia Mesharad

Indeed. I'm planning to put his X-Wing books higher on my reading list. It is a fitting tribute to the man that many Litizens have changed their avatars to honor him.

Oh, thanks for catching that typo I made in Question 14. :oops:The KOTOR series is definitely my favorite SW video game series, as evidenced by my current status. ;)

I knew it was a good idea to replace the Star Wars Holiday Special question with a micro-series question! Consider yourself fortunate I made that decision. :D I think if you could sum up the micro-series in a single word, I would use "fun". Regardless of how realistic one thinks the events are depicted, few can deny that it was a very entertaining romp through the GFFA during a time of great conflict.

Onward...

16. If you could visit any single location from TCW, what would it be? What GFFA occupation would you choose if you were to live there?

17. If you could choose one Force power to have IRL, which one would it be and why?

Mia Mesharad likes this.
  6. Mia Mesharad

Sep 2, 2012
    If I could visit a location? Well, I don't think the Mortis tourist industry is exactly booming... :p So I think I would have to say Coruscant. I've always liked the ecumenopolis idea, and the look of Coruscant's mountainous buildings interlaced with a flowing web of skylanes was intriguing from the first time I saw The Phantom Menace. Plus, there are all sorts of interesting sights to see, and an entire mega district's worth of entertainment spots to hit up.

Bartender. It's a profession that's practically always in demand, it's a skillset I already know, and in a universe as enormous and diverse as Star Wars, you'd never run out of new, interesting people to meet and hang out with.

Telekinesis, easily. Offense, defense, medical, construction―with just a bit of imagination, there are nearly limitless applications for an ability to manipulate the physical aspects of the universe with nothing but your mind...and the Force, of course.

7. Circular Logic

Mar 3, 2013
    We are finally at the stretch run...

Perhaps you'd feel right at home working in the Outlander Club or somesuch? :p

[​IMG]

18. What was your reaction to the announcement of Disney's purchase of Star Wars, and what are your hopes and expectations for the ST?

Mia Mesharad likes this.
  8. Mia Mesharad

Sep 2, 2012
    I think I saw it on Facebook first, I remember just kind of laughing it off internally and I kept scrolling, like "Yep, sure Disney bought Star Wars..." Then I kept seeing it, posted by one friend, then another, and I started getting...I don't know, not exactly worried, but...anxious, I guess would be the best way to describe it. So I came here looking for some confirmation and, sure enough, it was everywhere. It wasn't a joke, it was really happening. And that's where the full spectrum of everything really kicked in.

We're getting new movies. Wow. The little girl in me was undoubtedly excited at the news. It was the 1990s' Phantom Menace announcement all over again. A whole new trilogy on the horizon! But as the adult brought herself back to the fore, I started to think about just what that would entail. Sequel films. Post-Return of the Jedi films. But there's already so much after Return of the Jedi, several decades of stories―good, bad, great and powerful stories. How will they handle that material? Am I looking at the last twenty plus years of expansive story telling being tossed aside? And with the track record evidenced by TCW, I just have no faith in executive decisions anymore. So at any given moment I'm excited for a new movie, but I'm worried that they'll be replacing old Star Wars with new Star Wars to make that movie, then I'm mad at the prospect that they would do that to the fanbase, and ultimately depressed as I realize how frustrating it is that this entire conflict is even a thing at all and ruining my excitement for a new movie.

I honestly expect nothing from the ST. That may change as details emerge, but right now, I've got no idea what the story may be, when it might take place, or even who will be in it. So, knowing nothing, I expect nothing. My hope, however, is that it's good. Who wouldn't hope it's good, though, right? My greatest hope is that it works with the existing universe, but...we'll see. And even if it's handling of the existing universe is deplorable, it would be nice to have another good Star Wars movie. But I should add that such a film, should it do truly irreconcilable damage to canon, would mark the end of my Star Wars patronage, and the reduction from a universe to just a film franchise as far as I'm concerned.

9. Circular Logic

Mar 3, 2013
    Mia Mesharad

The unveiling of the first ever specific Rebels question in the interview thread:

19. Are you excited about the upcoming television series Star Wars: Rebels? What are your expectations and desires for Rebels?

10. Mia Mesharad

Sep 2, 2012
    I'm very excited. Sad as I was to lose Young Justice to another asinine Cartoon Network purge, hearing Weisman would be onboard for Rebels was very encouraging. I've been a fan of his work for years, and I'm hoping to see the same quality that graced the previous series he's helmed reflected in Rebels. Also, just to get this out of the way, I'm pleased with the apparent departure of Lucas from his previous managerial role, and eager to see Filoni perform to his fullest abilities free of his shadow.

I'm not exactly sure I have any expectations for Rebels beyond a general sense of expecting it to be the good, thoughtful storytelling I've come to know Weisman for, and the smooth, energetic action/animation Filoni's proved proficient at. So far, everything that's been revealed has been to my liking. The cast of characters is as diverse in background as they are in race, and each looks incredibly promising. It's great to have Vanessa Marshall back, Steve Blum's always welcome, and I'm more than willing to give Freddie Prinze Jr. a shot as an unorthodox Jedi on the run; I'm not familiar with Tiya Sircar, but I like what I've heard from her, and Ezra's actor―who I'm obviously very unfamiliar with, as I can't even recall his name :p―sounds all right, too. Kanan's story is a familiar one, but a welcome one, in my opinion, and I like both the look and feel of Hera. Sabine looks delightful: I'm glad we have an Asian woman on the team, I like that she appears to be a typical warrior clan Mandalorian, and her amusing combination of artistic interest and explosive expertise is intriguing. Ezra hasn't really made much of an impression on me yet, nor has Chopper, but Zeb looks to be a very fun character, and I'm looking forward to seeing the same spark from the kid and the droid.

So far, I've also been extremely impressed by the use of established canon by Rebels. I was pleasantly surprised to find that the villain would be an Inquisitor, and between the references to Seinar, Sabine's non-white appearance, COMPNOR, and both the Revenge of the Sith Empire chant and Coruscant coordinates, I'm put more and more at ease. Truth be told, every new fact, and every new image released makes me more eager for the show to premiere.

11. Circular Logic

Mar 3, 2013
    Mia Mesharad

I too, am quite excited about Rebels! What we've heard thus far has given me no quibbles.

Off the top of my head, Ezra is played by none other than Taylor Gray. I feel his youthful voice makes him a good choice.

Wait, did I just make a couple of rhymes? Not very sublime. :oops:And―I'll stop now. Back to our scheduled programming...

20. What societal issues are you most passionate about?

12. Jedi Ben

Jedi Ben Chosen One star 9

Jul 19, 1999
    Have you ever got around to checking out the comics Mia? Appreciate it's a mass of multiple continuities, but there's some good stuff in there from IDW. Not to mention the older material from way back when like Target 2006. (Seems so weird writing that title now!)

Mia Mesharad likes this.
  13. Mia Mesharad

Sep 2, 2012
    Off and on without any regularity, I'm afraid. I read some of the Dreamwave material, enjoying Prime Directive and The War Within, but switched over to IDW via their Beast Wars publications shortly after Dreamwave's shutdown. I read a few of their G1 reboot series comics, All Hail Megatron, some of the Prime universe tie-ins...a mostly scattered assortment. Haven't had the opportunity to read through any of the Marvel comics at this point, though several recommendations have put them on my list of things to check out in the near future.

This is another something I could write a novel about, so in an effort to avoid that, I'll make a conscious effort to be somewhat brief.
    * Fair and equal treatment for all people. I know this is usually the part where everyone lists what they mean―race, sex, gender, orientation, and so on―but I think it speaks for itself. All people. All of them. And in reference both to the law and common, everyday society, because they do not always intertwine. In short, I'm tired of seeing people suffer for no other reason than the fact that they exist.

* Freedom of and from religion. Everyone should be able to practice, or not practice as they please, and no secular matter should be subject to the religious ideals or mandates of any one group, including marriage, medical procedures, and science education. This is, again, another matter of legality and practice not always aligning.

* Stronger penalties for rapists, child abusers, domestic violence perpetrators, and animal abusers. Very tired of seeing people committing these awful acts and getting wrist slaps and embarrassingly light sentences compared to perpetrators of drug related crimes and the like. It's ridiculous.

* Wage disparity and poverty, environmental conservation, good and accessible health care, clean energy asset development...

That about covers it. :p

14. Circular Logic

Mar 3, 2013
    Mia Mesharad

Alrighty, here are the final two questions, the first of which was partly inspired by recent discussions on diversity in this board, culminating the creation of the SWTV Diversity Thread:

21. As the issue of diversity in fiction seems important to you, we'd love to hear more of your thoughts on the issue. Star Wars broke the mold with the roles women played in the very beginning, and this spirit was kept alive in TCW, and likely in Rebels as well. What are your thoughts on the representation of women, persons of color, and the LGBT community in SW, as well as "nerd culture" in general, and how has that evolved over the years?

22. What's the most amusing thing you've seen or done?

15. Jedi Ben

Jedi Ben Chosen One star 9

Jul 19, 1999
    Can't say I was much of a fan of All Hail Megatron Mia, but then it did wreck much of what Furman had built and I'm a big Furman fan!

The recent stuff is very smart - Robots in Disguise / More Than Meets The Eye - is a surprisigly serious attempt to answer the question, what does everyone do when's the war's over?

Last Stand of the Wreckers is deservedly praised but I think works best when read with the MTMTE as that follows up on some of the threads from the series.

I'd also recommend Furman's Transformers UK time epic - this is what got me into comics way back in 1987!

Mia Mesharad likes this.
  16. Mia Mesharad

Sep 2, 2012
    Yeah, it wasn't a favorite of mine either. Some interesting bits, but as the follow up to what came before...meh.

Good question.
    When it comes to my feelings on Star Wars and the matter of diversity and equal representation, the short answer is "More please." As for the not short answer, I think that, over all, Star Wars is a very mixed bag. On the whole, I would have to say that it's very white-populated, predominantly male, and almost exclusively heteronormative. It has a lot of room to do some very serious growing. However, over the last few years, it has been growing. There have been some set backs: it's extremely disappointing to hear that editorial turned down a leading black family in Invasion, and that Allston and Zhan were apparently denied permission to write LGBT characters into their novels. But we're making great strides as well, finding strong women of color protagonists in the likes of Kerra Holt, Mirta Gev, and Anj Dahl, and slowly but surely developing a pool of LGBT character courtesy of the efforts of Karen Traviss and BioWare. The decision to make Boba Fett, one of the most popular characters in Star Wars, a man of color after all those years of living under the helmet, is one decision from Lucas you'll never hear me say a word against. Jarael, Scout, Jaina Solo...we've got wonderful female characters acting as inheritors for the legacy of Leia. Even Ahsoka, who―despite the issues I have with elements of her characterization at times―is a significant female power fantasy character for young girls to enjoy on their way into the Star Wars universe and fandom, and I hope to see that, if nothing else, reflected in Hera and Sabine as Rebels debuts. Great, great strides, and Star Wars is continuously becoming more inclusive, and in no small part to a fandom that's in large part decided to stand for diversity and make their voices heard, as well as the presence of a pool of wonderful creators that take these needs to heart. All the same, there's still growing to be done.

"Nerd culture" is also a mixed bag, but one that I've found much more polar, on the whole, than Star Wars in general. For instance, the gaming industry on average and a great many gamers are incredibly immature, homophobic, and sexist. They're a bit better in regards to racism, but... [face_frustrated] Yet games like Assassin's Creed, Mass Effect, and The Last of Us, just to name a few, are stand outs, rightly lauded for their inclusiveness, thoughtfulness, and underlying messages of equality. And while many a science fiction series, such as Star Trek, Firefly, and Battlestar Galactica were interested in tearing apart preconceptions, overturning norms, and creating worlds where equality has become the least of the concerns facing society, Doctor Who's come under a shadow after falling into the hands of a creator who checks off nearly every -ist and -phobic box in existence, and does so almost gleefully. I continue to be pleasantly surprised with the growing attempts for diversity by comic writers and film makers, but often disappointed with fandom response; it's sad that I knew, without a doubt, what the biggest talking point of the new Fantastic Four movie was going to be before a single word of the plot was discussed. In short, this too has a lot of room for growth, though there are still a great many bright spots that give me a lot of hope for the future and appreciation for the now.

I am so glad I was delayed in responding to this question, because what happened just yesterday is easily one of the funniest things I've ever seen. Oh, and I'm tagging Jello here, since I'm pretty sure he'll enjoy this one. :p

I was at the store, just picking up a few things, and while I'm still near the front, looking around a display of freshly made French bread, I hear someone singing. Loudly. Not on the radio that they'll occasionally play over the speakers for shoppers, but someone singing live, there in the store. Again, loudly. After a few words, I realize they're singing "Let It Go," from Frozen, and, now a little amused and a lot intrigued, I decided to hold off on what I was doing and went seeking this person out. And I find this singer in the semi-open space near the center of the store where the liquor and snacks and things are opening to the sea food and deli area, standing in a Captain Morgan pose on top of a cooler. It's a he, and he is a very large black man, dressed in a dark blue hoodie and matching sweat pants, with no shoes, just socks, and he appears a little heavy set at first glance. I should note that he also has a lovely singing voice, a very warm tenor if my passing musical knowledge doesn't fail me, and by the time he got to the first instance of the reprise, he's acquired quite a small crowd. Me, I'm grinning my ass off, and I look over to see a guy recording, so I drift over to him and ask him, "Is this for YouTube or something?" And he just chuckles, "It is now."

As the second verse starts, he's off the cooler, he kicks it away, and he's dancing. He sashays, twirls, and pirouettes before finally full on sock-skate-dancing over the store tiles. It's great. When he belts out "I'm one with the wind and sky!" I kid you not, Idina Menzel would've been proud...and laughing. I sure was. It gets better though. He slides into the deli/sea food section, scoops his hands into one of those little troughs they have full of tiny ice chips and usually little promo things that should be in the freezer section but they want to catch your attention with, and pulls out two handfuls of tiny ice chips. He comes sock-skating back, and with each subsequent "Let it go!" he starts flinging the little ice pebbles, and he's spinning around, and...I'm done. I've lost it by this point; I'm holding on to a shelf of cookies to keep from falling on the floor. I'm not the only one, either. Oh, but it gets better. You know that part of the routine in the movie, where Elsa remakes herself as essentially the Snow Queen? Well... Instead of throwing off a tiara, this guy unzips his hoodie, throws it away, and two things happen now: one, I find that he's not heavy set at all, and is actually quite toned and muscular; and two, I realize what was giving him the heavy set appearance was what I first suspected―then knew without a doubt when he kicked off his sweatpants―was a bunched up dress he'd had on under his baggy clothes. An exquisite blue-white dress with teal accents that, while not looking quite like what Elsa wore, certainly fit the image. And he took off again, singing away through the rest of the third verse and sock-skating up and down the area, pulling a few more twirls in there as he went, flirtatiously winking, smiling, and pointing at people―this guy's faces, oh my god―before finally finishing the song with a little flourish almost back where he first started.

By this point, there is a serious crowd. There are shoppers, employees...there's a guy who looks like a manager standing there absolutely befuddled. People start clapping, they're cheering and laughing―there was a lot of laughing―and he finally motions for a chance to speak. He yells "We got that Oscar mutha[...]s! Woooooooo!"...and then disappears. He just snatches up his hoodie and pants, and takes off, out of the aisle, I think out the back, but I can't say for sure. Because me? I'm half doubled over by this point, tears streaming down my face, completely out of breath from laughing. That guy, and every time I've laughed myself to tears over the last day with each retelling, has made my entire month, right there.

17. Barriss_Coffee

Barriss_Coffee Chosen One star 6

Jun 29, 2003
  18. Circular Logic

Mar 3, 2013
    Thank you, Mia, for the wonderful and enlightening interviewee! =D=

I knew I should have separated the final two questions. All I can say for that last response is [face_laugh]. Both responses definitely deserved a single post of their own! Too bad you can't "like" something more than once! Seriously though, it has been a real pleasure conducting this interview, Mia! May future interviewees follow your excellent example!

ALRIGHT, LET'S ALL GIVE ANOTHER ROUND OF APPLAUSE FOR OUR INTERVIEWEE, MIA MESHARAD! [face_party]

And now that my interview is over, I leave the thread to everyone else to ask Mia any questions they have until the next interview. Also, Mia, the floor is all yours now. If there is any question I didn't ask you that you would like to address, you may continue opening up to the rest of LACWAC.

Everyone have fun and enjoy yourselves!
    [​IMG]
    Please drink (only if you are over the age of 21) and party responsibly. The interviewers and mods are in no way responsible for any damages incurred or injuries suffered whilst celebrating the conclusion of this interview.

Until next time, Circular Logic out. Peace! :cool:

19. Revanfan1

Revanfan1 Force Ghost star 6

Jun 3, 2013
    Mia Mesharad, that is the karking funniest story I've ever heard–thanks for sharing! [face_rofl]

Mia Mesharad likes this.
  20. Contessa

Nov 28, 2013
    Hey Mia, if you could be any non-human race in Star Wars, what would you choose? Also, you answered 'Logic on where in the galaxy you'd like to visit, but if you could *live* somewhere in the SW galaxy, where would it be?

Mia Mesharad and Revanfan1 like this.
  21. Mia Mesharad

Sep 2, 2012
    I think I would have to say Zeltron. They're near-human, they come in multiple shades of florescent pink, and they're basically built for fun living, A hyperactive metabolism, so I can eat whatever and as much as I want, a second liver so I can drink and party as much as I want, increased pleasure sensitivity so I can...well... :p And their natural empathetic abilities, though potentially troubling should you soak up too much negativity, would be amazing under the right conditions.

Going off my last answer, Zeltros would probably be at or near the top of my list of ideal places to live in the Star Wars galaxy. It's a paradisaical party planet full of luxury palaces, bars, sex, and amusement parks―what's not to love? Oh, other than the fact that Vianna D'Pow reveals that Zeltros society hold severe colorist and anti-albino prejudice. [face_frustrated] Almost perfect. Almost.

My other top pick, which should probably come as little surprise by this point, would be Keldabe, Mandalore. I love the atmosphere the city's described as having, I like the complex, semi-disorganized, and anachronistic vibe of all the varied architecture and building materials―which I picture a little Assassin's Creed: Revelation's depiction of 15th century Constantinople―and I enjoy the close-knit feeling of the community. Get an apartment, maybe a job at the Oyu'baat...yeah, that could work. :cool:

22. Revanfan1

Revanfan1 Force Ghost star 6

Jun 3, 2013
    Mia Mesharad, if you did live in Keldabe, what color would your Mandalorian plates be?

Mia Mesharad likes this.
  23. Circular Logic

Mar 3, 2013
    What's funny is that when asked about my ideal GFFA occupation in the Episode 7 Interview Thread (a thread which I hold some responsibility for creating), I chose Mandalorian mad scientist. By whatever (un?)happy coincidence, he so happened to be a Zeltron. :p

You know, I was a little surprised that you didn't answer with Keldabe and the Oyu'baat when I asked you that one question, but I'm glad you brought it up again here. Tion'copaani alorir oyu'baat? :p

Revanfan1 and Mia Mesharad like this.
  24. Mia Mesharad

Sep 2, 2012
    [​IMG]

Well, you asked where would I like to visit. Tessa asked where I'd live. A small but significant difference. :p

Bal'ban. Ni ven jatne'alor teh oyu'baat! [face_mischief]

If it's not too much work... :p

25. Contessa

Nov 28, 2013
    lol Best answer

I actually had no idea who the **** Vianna D'Pow was until I looked her up. I never read the Clone Wars Adventures comics and I guess I must've missed that issue of Tales? Whatever, anyway that's pretty surprising and definitely ****** up. Wasn't expecting that from the Zeltrons, but good pointing that out.

Nice

lol Now that's a crazy ass Zeltron.

Awesome. Is that a Tali-based color scheme and kama? I like it.​