main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

I Bought Them All - the Figures, the Ships, even the LEGO! (Part 2)

Discussion in 'Collecting' started by LAJ_FETT , Sep 8, 2012.

1. TrakNar

TrakNar Jedi Grand Master star 5

Apr 4, 2011
    Went to Target in Hanover.

FOUND A BLACK SERIES GREEDO.

Juke Skywalker likes this.
  2. LAJ_FETT

LAJ_FETT Tech Admin (2007-2023) - She Held Us Together star 10 VIP - Former Mod/RSA

May 25, 2002
    Picked up the new Maul: Lockdown hardcover at the local Waterstones.

3. Ani501st

Ani501st Jedi Padawan star 3

Mar 18, 2013
    I got Darth Plageius, Neyo and Merumeru today !

4. jade2013

jade2013 Jedi Padawan

Jan 5, 2014
    Picked up another sketch card, this time a Jessica Hickman from the 2012 Galactic Files Series 1.

[​IMG]
    I also found this fascinating and extremely rare signed Shannon Baksa figure from the 2001 Abbey International Japan Tour. According to the card back, she was over there in February 2001 with Billy Dee Williams and John Hollis (Lobot) to sign custom figures. Only 70 produced of this one.​
    [​IMG]

5. LAJ_FETT

LAJ_FETT Tech Admin (2007-2023) - She Held Us Together star 10 VIP - Former Mod/RSA

May 25, 2002
    Postman brought issue #2 (March) of the UK SW Comic magazine.

6. LAJ_FETT

May 25, 2002
    And a delivery person just brought an Amazon UK order containing the SW: Omnibus: Adventures book, amongst others.

7. RainTrooper

RainTrooper Jedi Knight

Jun 4, 2013
  8. PadmeLeiaJaina

PadmeLeiaJaina Force Ghost star 6

May 23, 2002
  9. CrazyMike

CrazyMike Former Mod & RSA star 7 VIP - Former Mod/RSA

Dec 4, 2000
    Picked up some Star Wars glass coasters today.

10. TrakNar

Apr 4, 2011
  11. LAJ_FETT

May 25, 2002
    Postman brought Insider #147 earlier today.

12. whostheBossk

whostheBossk Force Ghost star 4

Apr 16, 2002
    Its time.....time to search for some great action figures. I'm going to start by looking for Pablo Jill Black Series, especially since I remember passing on his first figure release, and it shot up on ebay for like $40!
    Wish me luck (even though there is no such thing as luck- Obi Wan ANH)

Juke Skywalker likes this.
  13. TrakNar

Apr 4, 2011
    I went to Wal-mart and saw the same peg-warmers, but in a new location. The SW section has been squished into the very end of the aisle, and it's just depressing. I swear my local Wal-mart just doesn't care. They don't even stock Insider anymore.

14. LAJ_FETT

May 25, 2002
    Local Entertainer had the usual pegwarmers in the Black series last time I was there. Even their website doesn't have anything new in that area.

15. Sgt Crowfield

Sgt Crowfield Jedi Grand Master star 4

Jul 27, 1999
    The last 1/6th scale figure I bought was this:
    [​IMG]

Ani501st likes this.
  16. whostheBossk

Apr 16, 2002
    Picked up Clone Wars Y Wing and Pablo Jill Saga Series at Indiana Comic Con, first one in this region! Still on hunt for Black Series Darth Plageius

Ani501st likes this.
  17. LAJ_FETT

May 25, 2002
    Postman brought issue 3 (April) of the UK SW Comic magazine.

18. TrakNar

Apr 4, 2011
    I didn't buy it, but I saw a giant-size clone trooper at Target the other day.

19. Juke Skywalker

Juke Skywalker Force Ghost star 5

Mar 27, 2004
    Wave 3 of the 6" Black Series finally started showing up on Amazon. I just bought Bespin Luke. Stormtrooper is currently running about $50, so I'm just going to keep my fingers crossed and pray that I find one at retail. Personally, I think he's going to prove more elusive and expensive than Boba Fett did simply because he's an "Army builder". Why anyone needs 10-12+ 6" Stormtroopers I have no idea.

20. whostheBossk

Apr 16, 2002
    Had to get a few things.....Picked up Legacy comic pack Cade Skywalker, TAC Rebel Honor Guard FInally!, Moff Jerjerrod, Vintage 48 back carded Bespin Security guard (white), Utapau Clone, Saga Collection Snow trooper, SC Firespeeder pilot, POTJ CLone trooper preview, Biggs, and carded ROTJ Squid head and Prune Face!

Update on Darth Plageius ...their is none :(

21. PadmeLeiaJaina

May 23, 2002
    I don't know but there are a lot of guys who certainly love to army build.

I picked up a big 30th anniversary Coin album at Goodwill this week. It's pretty spiffy, I might have to use it for my coins that are all over the place.

22. LAJ_FETT

May 25, 2002
    Found this at the local bookstore in town this morning. Hadn't seen it before so I picked it up. It's a mix of art from the DH and Marvel comics. Pretty good!

whostheBossk likes this.
  23. whostheBossk

Apr 16, 2002
    Nice find LAJ Fett, I believe I saw that at Star Wars "Where Science Meets Imagination" in Indy. It was in the bookstore. Great pics

24. LAJ_FETT

May 25, 2002
    I think there are 5 or 6 Fett-related cards. One was the Vader/Fett duel from 'Enemy of the Empire'.

25. PadmeLeiaJaina

May 23, 2002
    Nice book LAJ!

So my shopping is now limited to thrift shops since I'm having to sell on ebay for extra moola (not advertising - just stating a sad fact.) I hit the freaking motherload for Star Wars goodies today - I only had once in the past that I saw as much stuff at one shop. But that go around it was masses of figures - I've never seen this many vehicles before. Part of this batch I'm keeping (that Galactic Heroes Falcon is MINE!) - the rest I'll be selling.

Check out my haul:

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

This is the stuff that I'm selling, including another ship that I'd picked up a few weeks ago. The CW thing w/ the big wheels in the back is staying because it won't fit in any boxes that I use for mailing things out.

[​IMG]

Can anyone help me to ID these?

[​IMG]

And these are Anakin's and Obi-Wans starfighters, ,right?

[​IMG]

whostheBossk likes this.