main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Arena Raise Hell, Praise Dale - NASCAR/North American Racing Series Discussion

Discussion in 'Community' started by MariahJade2, Nov 16, 2006.

1. heels1785

heels1785 Skywalker Saga + JCC Manager / Finally Won A Draft star 10 Staff Member Manager

Dec 10, 2003
    That's one of the greatest things I've ever seen.

SIRRR!!

Force Smuggler likes this.
  2. heels1785

heels1785 Skywalker Saga + JCC Manager / Finally Won A Draft star 10 Staff Member Manager

Dec 10, 2003
    Awesome win for the 4 today, our first with SHR. Harvick seems to have taken the baton from the 99 after they dominated for a few years..and the 99 had taken it from the 48.

Great start to the season.

3. Skywalker8921

Skywalker8921 Jedi Knight star 4

Jun 9, 2011
    Good to see Jr. wasn't letting the fact that he already has a Chase berth locked cause him to get slack. 1-2 is an excellent start to the season. Hope he can keep the momentum going, especially during the Chase.

4. Force Smuggler

Force Smuggler Force Ghost star 7

Sep 2, 2012
    Gordon has 2 top 5's to start season since who knows how long.

5. Jedi-Anakin-Solo

Jedi-Anakin-Solo Force Ghost star 6

Dec 26, 2001
    Me being super excited to be at Daytona. (Honestly, I may be Vulcan, I just don't show emotion. I was freakin stoked). This was before I got totally drenched and there was actually some sun. :p

[​IMG]

I was also able to spot myself in the shot from Jr's car. White shirt (as you see above) and black shorts:

[​IMG]

6. -Jedi Joe-

-Jedi Joe- Jedi Master star 2

May 6, 2013
    Jimmie Johnson is a fellow Star Wars fan, as he said in this tweet:

7. Skywalker8921

Jun 9, 2011
    Well, that finish came out of nowhere.

8. Force Smuggler

Sep 2, 2012
    Jr. would have had it if BK wasn't there.

9. heels1785

Dec 10, 2003
    Three straight top-2 finishes - that team is immensely strong.

jcgoble3 and Force Smuggler like this.
  10. Skywalker8921

Jun 9, 2011
    Did Jr. start sputtering on the backstretch? If he did, no wonder BK caught him.

11. Force Smuggler

Sep 2, 2012
    BK was right there the whole time. Passed Jr at one point before the end actually.

12. Jedi-Anakin-Solo

Jedi-Anakin-Solo Force Ghost star 6

Dec 26, 2001
    Yeah, Letarte was spot on with his prediction on being half a lap short. Gotta give it to Brad, he kept Jr from being able to save that much, normally half a lap isn't a big deal.

And I'm also leading the Reddit group on FOX Racing fantasy, so I got that goin for me. All my guys finished in the top 10 yesterday and I had Jimmie as my captain for double points.

13. Juliet316

Juliet316 39x Hangman Winner star 10 VIP - Game Winner

Apr 27, 2005
  14. Skywalker8921

Jun 9, 2011
    New Chase format is working almost too well. What happens if 17 different drivers end up winning the first 17 races?

15. Force Smuggler

Sep 2, 2012
    The driver that is lowest in points is out.

16. heels1785

Dec 10, 2003
    Really don't like Kurt Busch, but the one thing that can make me pull for him is a feud with Keselowski.

17. Skywalker8921

Jun 9, 2011
    Bummer for Jr. Still, there's 19 races left before the final stretch and he already has four top fives to his credit including the Daytona win. Plenty of time for him to bounce back.

18. heels1785

Dec 10, 2003
    Dale just had one bad race, you're right, he's good.

Harvick, outside of the win, has been bad. Given the diversity of the winners so far, he may need more than Phoenix to get in. Concerned.

19. Force Smuggler

Sep 2, 2012
    Chase Elliott wins again!

20. heels1785

Dec 10, 2003
    Nastiest track on the circuit tonight. Hope Harvick can stay near the front from the pole, he's one of a few who can win here.

Pretty confident that it'll be him or one of the really good drivers- Stewart, Gordon, JJ, Kenseth, Hamlin, Earnhardt, Kahne, or Bowyer.

21. heels1785

Dec 10, 2003
    YES

That was more stressful than I thought it'd be, stupid Logano. 48 and 88 are the last two cars I want to have to get around on a green white checker, but we did it. Southern 500 champ.

22. heels1785

Dec 10, 2003
    Harvick driving a brilliant race so far.

23. Skywalker8921

Jun 9, 2011
    heels1785, did you watch any of today's race? I didn't, but I heard it was quite a wild one!

24. Force Smuggler

Sep 2, 2012
    2 Big wrecks. Rain delayed a couple times and the 43 wins!

25. heels1785

Dec 10, 2003
    I did not - watched some of the Grand Prix and Wimbledon this morning, and then had to take care of some stuff. Good to see Almirola get a win!