main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

SWC Who else loves all Six Star Wars Films?

Discussion in 'Star Wars Community' started by skyrimcat9416, Nov 8, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. DarthNicholas

DarthNicholas Jedi Padawan

Aug 11, 2010
    The movies impacted my childhood, then in college I would have the movies on just to have noise in the background. Then was first in line to see the new movies. Can't wait for Disney to release the new ones. Trying to catch up on novels. Love these movies and universe.

2. B3

B3 Chosen One star 6

Jan 21, 2014
    My name is Bail, and I love all six Star Wars movies. :p

My early childhood was during the Golden Age of the OOT, and I've loved them my whole life, but the PT turned me into the fan I am today.

Jedi Knight Fett and Pensivia like this.
  3. Bazinga'd

Bazinga'd Saga / WNU Manager - Knights of LAJ star 7 Staff Member Manager

Nov 1, 2012
    I think every Star Wars fan loves all six movies to some extent. If you hate a film, for whatever reason are you really a Star Wars fan to begin with?

Obi-yoda likes this.
  4. Obi-yoda

Obi-yoda Jedi Youngling star 2

Mar 10, 2014
    I am also a fan of the whole saga :D

Obi-Wan-1000 likes this.
  5. Mr. Forest

Mr. Forest Chosen One star 6

Nov 1, 2012
    I love all six films just about equally. I just watched ANH, TESB, ROTJ, and TPM all back to back this week (with the ReberForce Radio Commentaries) and I enjoyed watching them immensely. I am waiting to watch the last two until they make the commentaries. I only hope to end up loving the new films over the next few years.

6. Kess Banta

Kess Banta Jedi Knight star 4

Mar 23, 2014
    All 6 have such strong individual merits, it's hard to even say which one is favorite.

El Jedi Colombiano and FRAGWAGON like this.
  7. StarWarrior92

StarWarrior92 Jedi Master star 3

Jul 7, 2011
    I love all six films, and I love to look at them as a one whole epic saga, rather than two trilogies.

8. Aztek

Aztek Jedi Master star 4

Apr 12, 2001
    I'm a fan of all 6 movies, although I don't love them all equally.

I think TPM and AOTC are the weakest links, but they definitely serve their purpose in the overall saga and I'm glad they are a part of it.

9. Bazinga'd

Bazinga'd Saga / WNU Manager - Knights of LAJ star 7 Staff Member Manager

Nov 1, 2012
    There is a realistic Star Wars Fan. :cool:

DarthTunick and Pensivia like this.
  10. Aztek

Aztek Jedi Master star 4

Apr 12, 2001
    Why thank you

11. Jedi Knight Kalin Vecto

Jedi Knight Kalin Vecto Jedi Youngling

Mar 23, 2014
    I love all 6 films! they all are amazing I have all 6 on dvd I need to get a blu-ray player so I can get the complete saga all together. I even have the original trilogy on VHS this way when I have kids I can show them what started it all & explain to them why some of the changes in the originals were made to the current versions.

Pensivia likes this.
  12. Da'wid Yott

Da'wid Yott Jedi Youngling star 1

Mar 4, 2014
    Bazinga'd
    "I think every Star Wars fan loves all six movies to some extent. If you hate a film, for whatever reason are you really a Star Wars fan to begin with?"
    Aztek - realistic fan indeed.

I love the saga for what it is - an attempt to complete a vision that was in GL's head. How many of us had an idea that we played around with in our imaginations as kids...and had it follow us through our high school/college years. GL then let's it loose after getting some credibility (THX/A.G.) and puts ANH on the screen. It was raw had heart and a deep reflection of his inner self - he used the best film tech he had at his disposal at the time and it was the most incredible thing I had ever seen prior to it. It was Luke's story, his feeling of wanting something more than what his life had for him, knowing there HAD to be something more - then Ben, The Force and Yoda are introduced and made sense. Wow...I remember the chills and truth I felt seeing it for the first time...but I digress.

IV, V and VI were made with the best tech at the time. Then I, II and III were made when film tech was finally catching up to GL's imagination so of course they looked different...but the story, theme and ideas are all still there. I love all six for what they are and more importantly...what they mean to me and make me feel. I cannot wait for VII, VIII and IX!!!

(I only started to watch The Clone Wars series because I did not want to watch "dumb cartoons" when it came out....boy did I apologize to those "cartoons" - I love them too and I haven't even finished more than 18 episodes)

13. FRAGWAGON

FRAGWAGON Jedi Master star 4

Nov 3, 2012
    Love 'em all. They're like different friends; I can't hate ESB because it's not TPM.

14. Kess Banta

Mar 23, 2014
    Love your profile pic, BTW. M&C is my favorite movie of all time. The only one that beats the SW.

15. FRAGWAGON

FRAGWAGON Jedi Master star 4

Nov 3, 2012
    Great to hear! I love it dearly. The books are masterpieces.

16. Kess Banta

Mar 23, 2014
    Indubitably! I would post my favorite piece out of the books, but not suitable for PG audience. heh heh heh...Young Lt Aubrey did get quite colorful at times, did he not?

FRAGWAGON likes this.
  17. DahJediMan

DahJediMan Jedi Youngling star 1

Mar 26, 2014
    I enjoy and love them all!

Obi-Wan-1000 likes this.
  18. Jair Crawford

Jair Crawford Jedi Knight star 2

Nov 3, 2012
    I love all 6 of them.

19. Cunning Sweater Set

Cunning Sweater Set Jedi Padawan

Jun 5, 2014
    I love 5 out of 6. And I keep trying to love the 6th because it really irritates me that I don't.

I keep hoping it's like some foreign vegetable you have to eat a dozen times until BING! you like it.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.