28.6%
  3. this

4 vote(s)
    57.1%
  1. Boba_Fett_2001

Boba_Fett_2001 Chosen One star 8

Dec 11, 2000
  2. anakinfansince1983

anakinfansince1983 Skywalker Saga/LFL/YJCC Manager star 10 Staff Member Manager

Mar 4, 2011
    The Fecal Force is considered a peer-reviewed journal for the purposes of this thread.

3. JoinTheSchwarz

JoinTheSchwarz Former Head Admin star 9 VIP - Former Mod/RSA

Nov 21, 2002
    I'm... not exactly sure what the rules on poop threads are. Hold on.

4. DarthTunick

DarthTunick SFTC VII + Deadpool BOFF star 10 VIP - Game Host

Nov 26, 2000

Will the administration be providing free laxatives for those who hold on (in) too well?

Juliet316 likes this.
  5. Arawn_Fenn

Arawn_Fenn Chosen One star 7

Jul 2, 2004
    Not enough choices.

6. Rosslcopter

Rosslcopter Jedi Master star 4

Sep 2, 2012
    Ramza Edit: There is a minimum one sentence requirement for all Senate Floor posts, with a single image does not qualify for. Perhaps use your mandatory sentence to dwell on the deep meaning of the image you have chosen to use: what, exactly, does "LOL POOP ROSS" have to say about society, for example? What are the sociopolitical implications of POOP being worth only 5 points on its own, but 15 on a triple word score? And is there any axiomatization of Scrabble under which ROSS, a proper name, would constitute a valid play? Frankly, I don't even think you're trying. I'm forced to ponder the question of whether you even lift, brah.

7. Rosslcopter

Sep 2, 2012
    Ramza My photo contained a sentence and was also a quote. It was contained entirely within an image because I don't cater to blind people and don't believe they have the right to read my posts with text to speech programs. Maybe you should stop being so prejudiced and recognize that I have a right to post in a way that is completely inaccessible to a portion of the population. Here you are dragging me down to express myself in a way that is consumable by what I believe to be lesser humans. I don't believe there is any way to take this but oppression of the most offensive order.

8. Ramza

Ramza Administrator Emeritus star 9 VIP - Former Mod/RSA

Jul 13, 2008
    Rosslcopter That's clearly a conclusion you have only reached owing to your buying into the blind/not-blind shell game the liberal media has gone to great lengths to indoctrinate you into. They've tricked you into thinking there's a real difference between seeing and not seeing, whereas even a cursory reading of the works of Ayn Rand would make it abundantly clear that it is only by removing yourself from society's blindness doctrine that you can achieve true freedom.[1] Wake up, Ross, or should I say Sheep... Ross. Sheepross.

[1]Rand, Ayn. Atlas Shrugged 2: Electric Boogaloo. pp. 176-267

anakinfansince1983 likes this.
  9. Rosslcopter

Sep 2, 2012
    CITATION CORRECTED (emphasis mine). I think this correction goes a long way towards showing the motivation behind the source of your argument. An open minded acceptance of differences is just one small step from outright Naziism. If maintaining an unfair persecution of a subset of the population keeps me from becoming Hitler I certainly won't feel shame over my education originating from a liberal conspiracy.

anakinfansince1983 likes this.