main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

OOC Rocketjock Eatery (A Star Wars: Intervention OOC/OOG discussion thread)

Discussion in 'Role Playing Resource' started by Bravo, Apr 5, 2011.

1. Mitth_Fisto

Mitth_Fisto Chosen One star 6

Sep 29, 2005
    It's a Ramza and Peng thing ;)

2. Master Selkath

Master Selkath Jedi Knight star 2

Oct 5, 2013
    That makes sense. I had been wondering the same thing.

3. Bravo

Bravo Force Ghost star 6

Sep 10, 2001
    greyjedi125, remember that the Stormtroopers on the roof (the ones talking to you right now) HAVE TO SURVIVE. DO NOT KILL. This includes both Sniper Teams (A & B).

greyjedi125 likes this.
  4. Bravo

Bravo Force Ghost star 6

Sep 10, 2001
    Sith-I-5, I'm getting a tag up for you regarding Lasso. My computer had a brain fart and erased my whole post. Argh. :p

5. Sith-I-5

Sith-I-5 Force Ghost star 6

Aug 14, 2002
    I remember Yav puzzling over that code while on the Strident Haze mission - "What in Hapes is that supposed to mean? Break out the cable car?"

Oh, bless, he was only a Pilot Officer at the time. Wow.

Bravo, great postings, and fantastic piece of music for that Jason Lasso part. Very suitable.

:D Bloomin' brilliant.

Bravo likes this.
  6. Mitth_Fisto

Sep 29, 2005
    These have been some sweet posts everyone! :D

As for you Grey, and Mahaban just think puppet instead of muppet ;) :

Bravo and greyjedi125 like this.
  7. Sith-I-5

Aug 14, 2002
    Heads up to newer players seeing the Merc code words for the first time.

Mother Egg refers to the team leader, not necessarily who is Captain or leader of the Mercs, so if Masha for instance was referring to the status of her Mother Egg right now, she would be referring to Security Chief Taab, as he is leading her trio at the moment.

Likewise, if we were deployed by our starfighter flights, each teams' Mother Egg would be their flight leader, if he or she was running their part of the op.

Grey, Mitth, I would recommend a mention of your Mother Egg - Havah - as being wounded.

8. Sith-I-5

Aug 14, 2002
    Master Selkath

Okay, Mahaben has a track on Boras location.

If you are waiting for him to find you, please let me know, so I can at least move the Togruta.

She's a journalist in a warzone, listening to a non-descript pile of rubble. If Boras is not going to say anything...or, have I missed your post?

9. Master Selkath

Oct 5, 2013
    I have not been at my computer in a little while and I should be back to post tomorrow. I will reply to the reporter but I don't think there is much she could do.

10. greyjedi125

greyjedi125 Chosen One star 6

Apr 29, 2002
    Maybe not personally, she couldn't. But as an investigative reporter, I'd wager she would facilitate a rescue, or at least an attempt. * ( Seeing how Mahaben is a little busy at the moment and there's no guarantee that the rubble on top of Boras might not just decide to come down on him ), Just saiyan. :p

11. Sith-I-5

Aug 14, 2002
    Actually, that reminds me of advice I gave one of our players in Intervention, when he wanted to go EVA from his starfighter in the Battle of the Whendyll System, and have one of us stop to pick him up.

Yeah, dramatic scene, but roleplaying in a game like ours runs along at quite a good clip, and it is very dangerous to rely on characters being able to stop what they are doing to come rescue your choob. Mahaben being a case in point. He has moved on from being next to Boras, to running among a CompForce platoon, jumping into and surviving the crash of a LAAT; the story might not give him a spare twenty-five minutes to trek over to Boras, and dig him out.

Roleplaying is the poster boy (and girl) for not looking a gift horse in the mouth.

Mitth_Fisto likes this.
  12. Heavy Isotope

Heavy Isotope Jedi Knight star 3

Oct 10, 2013
    Also journalists can't get involved. :p

I shall try to post soon.

13. greyjedi125

Apr 29, 2002

Perhaps that might be so, but they break the rules all the time for a story. So, the rules only apply when it's convenient.

14. Master Selkath

Oct 5, 2013
    I agree, I think the reporter will try at least try to help or at least Boras would hope.

I should have the post later today.

15. Bravo

Bravo Force Ghost star 6

Sep 10, 2001
    Hey all, so doing homework I was supposed to do Friday. Yea, catching up with Intervention was more important! :cool: But shhh, don't tell my professor that! [face_whistling]

16. Bardan_Jusik

Bardan_Jusik Former Manager star 10 VIP - Former Mod/RSA

Dec 14, 2009
    Sorry for the lack of posting, I took a break from the internet over the weekend and am still catching up in some ways. I should have a response in tomorrow though.

[​IMG]

17. Mitth_Fisto

Sep 29, 2005
    No Rush Mando ;) The pay is still the same :p

greyjedi125 and Bravo like this.
  18. Sith-I-5

Aug 14, 2002
    What's Mandalorian for Sweet Fanny Adams?

Jedi_padawan_leigh, are you wanting me to respond as your npc, Mr Niall? I wouldn't automatically do that without permission.

Bravo and Mitth_Fisto like this.
  19. Bravo

Bravo Force Ghost star 6

Sep 10, 2001
    greyjedi125, bravo on the post with your Jedi! =D= It set it up perfectly for what I wanted to explain about Animal and his past! :) And now, I can focus on using that little past for other storyline purposes... [face_devil]

greyjedi125 likes this.
  20. Jedi_padawan_leigh

Jedi_padawan_leigh Jedi Grand Master star 4

Feb 13, 2003
    Sith-I-5 Yeah you can do if you want :) Permissions all yours!

21. greyjedi125

Apr 29, 2002
    That was the idea @Bravo. ;) Animal's post is pure gold. I want that in movie form. I read it over several times to imprint it in my heart and mind. Great scene! [face_dancing]

And I got to say, everyone is posting such high quality posts...wow. It's too awesome for words. I find myself smiling all the time. Such RP goodness!! [face_party]

22. Skywalker_T-65

Skywalker_T-65 Jedi Grand Master star 6

Nov 19, 2009
    Well, now Sunri is (presumably) alone on a Caravel he can't get the engines to work on.

Fun times :p

23. Bardan_Jusik

Dec 14, 2009
    I am hoping that once Taab and Edge get aboard the cruiser they can tractor the caravel aboard. Assuming of course that's where the pod is headed.

[​IMG]

Sith-I-5 likes this.
  24. Heavy Isotope

Heavy Isotope Jedi Knight star 3

Oct 10, 2013
    I'm sure Masha will figure something out.... Lol

25. Bardan_Jusik

Dec 14, 2009
    When (if) they arrive on the cruiser, Taab has an extra blaster for her to help her exact her revenge. He just better get it back or it is coming out of her paycheck. :p

[​IMG]