main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Star Wars Treasures of the Past [Closed SW RP]

Discussion in 'Role Playing Forum' started by JaMojo, Mar 9, 2014.

1. CoLRaven

CoLRaven Jedi Padawan star 1

Mar 3, 2014
    Mowlu smells the burning flesh, and stops short behind the Duros, the lightning nearly striking him. Watching the large man enter and absorb the rest of the attack, he turns in time to hear Dew's question. "Probably down in the cargo hold. Next guard we see, I'll grab him and get his keys. I rather not leave my stuff either. That ryyk blade means alot to me." He trudges off following the Duros.... for now.

2. bratprince9669

bratprince9669 Jedi Padawan star 1

Mar 9, 2014
    Reno does not understand the wookies' language, but he is no place to question. He also was definately not interested in brawling with sith without his blaster. He knew he needed to arm himself and get to a place where he could actually do something. He saw that the wookies had weapons when they boarded the ship. To the wookies he said "I will help you get your weapons back if that is your goal!"

3. JaMojo

JaMojo Jedi Padawan star 1

Feb 24, 2014
    The lightsaber weilding figure and the armored individual engaged. Their duel moved around the hallway, never staying in place for more than a moment as one defended and the other attacked. The crowd continued moving around the corner, down the hallway towards the escape pods. The hallway was exactly the same as the one they had just been in, but twice as long with one door on either side and one at the end. Above the door at the end was a sign that read "EMERGENCY ESCAPE PODS". The Duros approached the door first, but it didn't open. It was locked. Quickly, he turned around and said, "Can anyone hack a lock?". Bathed in the red glow of the emergency lights still illuminating everything, people turned to look at their neighbor as panic grew with the fear that they wouldn't be able to reach the escape pods.

4. bobxrion

bobxrion Jedi Padawan star 1

Mar 9, 2014
    Dew looked at mowlu with a look that said 'really people..'
    After that he looked at reno and nodded.

Dew started looking for a guard and went off to find one.

5. bratprince9669

Mar 9, 2014
    Reno, who knew how to pick locks, and not wanting to leave innocents in danger, stepped up to the plate. " I know how to open a lock" volunteering himself. "But the wookies and I need our weapons back! Will you get them for us while I do this?"

6. CoLRaven

Mar 3, 2014
    Mowlua pushes his way past the terrified passangers. There was a guard nearby, trying to herd the people to the escapes pods. Mowlua walks up to him and slams him against the bulkhead, attempting to take his keys from him. The people around him scream alittle when they noticed the wookiee roughly handling the guard. Mowlua growls at them, and gestures that they keep moving.

7. RCduno

RCduno Jedi Knight star 1

Mar 9, 2014
    Etog looked around for the two Wookies and sighted Mowlua coercing the guard and moved towards the Wookie in the hopes of keeping him in sight.
    Looks like they have a plan alright.

8. JaMojo

Feb 24, 2014
    The guard thrown against the wall struggles against Mowlua's effort, but the strength of a Wookie is nothing compared to that of a Human. Mowlua retrieves the key easily. However, the guard begins struggling for his weapon, which he dropped on the floor when thrown against the wall.

The Boros looked at Reno, "I can make no promises about your weapons, the people who boarded this ship are very dangerous and I would like to get off this ship." As he spoke, he glanced at the slightly singed feather that was still in his hand. Without his hat on, it was obvious that his face wore a worried look. Sounds of fighting came from back down the hall, towards the main room. The crowd began pushing towards the door and agreeing with the Duros. But not everyone did.

There were a few, mostly those who were at the table with the Duros when the trip began. The other large man with the cloak spoke for all of those who nodded, "Others of us brought weapons here too and would not like to see them lost. Open the door for these folk and the rest of us will retrieve our weapons." He looked back down the hall, where the fighting noises were coming from, "and we better hurry lest they blow the ship."

9. bobxrion

Mar 9, 2014
    Dew was shook his head as he saw mowlu "coerce" the guard. He walks over and separates the guard and mowlu, "mowlu, you have what we want. It's not necessary to do him any more harm." dew looked at the guard hoping he would somewhat understand.

Then Dew grabbed the guards weapon and motioned to the weapon then to the guard. Then he motioned to the weapon then to himself and mowlu then put his hands and shoulders up as if to say "idk"

Dew hoped the guard would understand that we were looking for our weapons. Hoping he could get his family heirlooms back.

10. RCduno

Mar 9, 2014
    Etog walks up to them and says to the ruffed up guard, "The Wookies are asking you to help them retrieve their weaponry to help repel the invaders. If you wish to have a better chance of survival, I'd recommend helping them," he says with a slight smile on his lips.

11. CoLRaven

Mar 3, 2014
    Mowlua glances over at the Zabrak. "Thank you Horned One." He looks over at the guard, waiting expectantly, the keys swinging in his paw's grip. "Where's the kriffing weapons hold??" He growls at him, baring his feral teeth, running his tongue across them. His eye's filled with anticipation of whatever is to come.

12. bratprince9669

Mar 9, 2014
    Reno opens the doors with his lock picking skills. He says to everyone "GO"! He himself does not go yet, a pirate though he may be he is not heartless, he waves his arm gesturing for all of them to get to the escape pods. When all are gone Reno closes the door and doubles back to where he believes his weapons will be, as well as the wookies.

13. RCduno

Mar 9, 2014
    Etog looked from the menacing Wookie back to the guard. "Take us to the weapons hold, quickly. He doesn't seem to have much patience," he says keeping the creepy smile on his face.

14. JaMojo

Feb 24, 2014
    As soon as the door to the escape pods closed, it opened again. Inside, a large container that had been blocking most of the view was pushed aside and beyond it laid the bodies of several guards and many other, unknown bodies. It was evident that a firefight had raged in here and the evidence extended beyond the bodies to the escape pod entries. Blast marks covered the room and light smoke rose from several places, including the panels for all 10 escape pods except one at the far end. There was enough room for 20 people in a single escape pod, but there were easily more than 50 people in the room. Initially, nobody moved toward one escape pod with a green light above, but soon a panic began to be one of the first ones aboard the pod.

Weapons of all kinds laid strewn about the floor, previously belonging to those who were now dead. The armored man still wearing a cloak picked one of the larger ones and nodded. "Looks like I'm gonna go down fighting," he said as a faceplate moved to cover his face, he continued in a more electronic sounding voice, "doesn't look like there's a way off this ship."

Not everyone saw what happened in the escape pod room. The Wookies, the guard they were "coercing" and Etog were all too preoccupied to see what was happening in the escape pod room. The guard looks terrified and opens his mouth to say something, but before he does, all 4 people go flying back to the door that leads to the main room where there is still a little bit of fighting going on. Before they hit the floor, a scream fills the hallways. The fight between the cloaked figure with the lightsaber and the armored one ended in a violent heap on the floor, both with a blade through their abdomen. As they both took their last breath, the lightsaber closed down. The force push had been the lightsaber wielding figure's las effort at survival, but he wasn't powerful enough to move the man in armor.

As the door to the main hall was open once again, blaster fire came through. The guards had been pushed against this side and were down to only 3 men. There were no more men wielding lightsabers and plenty of bodies on the floor, but the guards were simply outnumbered.

OOC: Etog, Mowlua, and Dew each take 2 damage from the Force Push. Reno, the last part of your previous post might change slightly, given what just happened, but it's up to you.

15. bobxrion

Mar 9, 2014
    Dew felt sad because the man gave his life for the others. He walked over to the bodies, knelt down and prayed over the man in armor. He then grabbed the lights amber and put it on his belt.

Then he said "do we know where our weapons are?"
    To mowlu

16. bratprince9669

Mar 9, 2014
    Reno made up his mind that it was best to pick his battles in the right order. At that time, getting his arse on the ground was definately the best idea. He bolted, looking for the cockpit. He was a good enough pilot that he could get this hunk of junk on the ground SOMEWHERE!!! Escape pods = a no go. So he grabbed a blaster pistol if one was easily accessible and went for the cockpit. Upon finding it, he quickly glanced around for any pilot. If there is none, he takes matters into his own hands and locks the door behind him "to keep enemies out" and starts to scan the star maps for the nearest planet, assuming it is narshadaw. He then starts to make evasive manuevers to get the ship to safety.

17. CoLRaven

Mar 3, 2014
    Mowlua growls as he hits the floor with a grunt. He holds up the key with a toothy grin, as he proceeds to get back on his feet. He looks over at the carnage that had taken place, then the two former assailants, laying on the ground dead, if not in their last breaths. He picks up a dropped las rifle, checks it's charge, then slings it over his shoulder. He notices the 3 guards fighting, he quickly glances to appraise their combatants. He then picks up the guard, dusts him off, then wave the key in his face, gesturing towards the main door. "Fastest way there, you weak minded, ignorant fool...." He's getting impatient with the language barrier and is quickly becoming short tempered.

18. bobxrion

Mar 9, 2014
    Edit on my last post: lights amber is supposed to be light saber
    Ty

19. bratprince9669

Mar 9, 2014

20. RCduno

Mar 9, 2014
    As the wave of energy knocked Etog to the ground, he felt shaken and sore from the new experience of. "Well That was rude," Etog groused. His eyes swept the surrounding carnage from his new perspective on the floor and his gaze fell upon a blaster pistol knocked from its previous owners person. "Fortune smiles upon me," he intones in his native tongue, grasping the weapon and checking the charge, before standing to join the Wookie duo.
    Seeing the key brandished by Mowlua, and catching his command, the Zabrak taps the guard's arm with his unoccupied hand. "I hope I don't have to translate that for you..."

21. JaMojo

Feb 24, 2014
    OOC: I put up a new map with guards, enemies, and doors numbered, so reference that map for this post.

The guard looked at Etog and the two wookies, "I'll help you get your weapons if you help me and these other guards find a way off this ship. My name is Josk. We need to get through these guys and to that door." He pointed to a door across the Main Hall (D3). Blaster fire was now being directed toward the door the 4 were standing in. It was time to take cover. There were weapons from a few of the other guards who had already fallen and Josk took one a blaster rifle and joined one of the other guards (2) behind his table.

As he slid into place, a voice came over the intercom, "We are in control of the ship. It has been set to self destruct unless we receive the Duros who had the red feather in the next 10 minutes. We are waiting in the cockpit." One of the invaders in the main hall shouted some sort of approval, but they all continued fighting.

bratprince9669 likes this.
  22. bobxrion

Mar 9, 2014
    Dew was happy to hear the weapons were close. So he grabbed a rifle and went to the main hall. Upon seeing the area he yelled out "mowlu, I'll take the left you work on the right. Let's give them hell!" with that he moved behind the table next to guard 1 and burst fired at intruder (x1) .

Rapid fire: +2 dmg, -1 to hit

23. bratprince9669

Mar 9, 2014
    Reno decided to reconsider heading straight for the cockpit after the announcement. He chose that it would be best to reunite with the wookies...

24. CoLRaven

Mar 3, 2014
    Mowlu grunts his agreement as he moves over to the right flank, he gestures at the guard (3) to fire suppression fire while he moves over to the table to their right and takes cover temporally. While he's there, he quickly attempts to uproot the table to setup his next step.

25. RCduno

Mar 9, 2014
    As he ducked under the incoming fire, Etog moved to the far right of their line, taking cover behind the table in the corner. Once there, he peered around the corner to look at the invader across from him(6) and lined up a shot on his target before squeezing the trigger.