main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

JCC [juliet] 20 kids got stabbed in philly or pittsburgh or something

Discussion in 'Community' started by Rogue_Ten, Apr 9, 2014.

1. Harpua

Harpua Chosen One star 9

Mar 12, 2005
    lol... "Fernieboy100"

2. Rogue_Ten

Rogue_Ten Chosen One star 7

Aug 18, 2002

when she "started from scratch" did she use a shiny red crayon to write the word "GOD" on a piece of construction paper?

anakinfansince1983 likes this.
  3. FatBurt

FatBurt Sex Scarecrow Vanquisher star 6

Jul 21, 2003
    Red Crayon may be too advanced, I'm thinking it was more that washable poster paint along with the PVA glue that most kids like to eat.

Hard at wrok
    [​IMG]

4. Ender Sai

Ender Sai Chosen One star 10

Feb 18, 2001

Please. You haven't a tenth the necessary hate for that role.

Rogue_Ten likes this.
  5. V-2

V-2 Jedi Grand Master star 5

Dec 10, 2012
  6. Ramza

Ramza Administrator Emeritus star 9 VIP - Former Mod/RSA

Jul 13, 2008
    Nope, that's a holistic argument. If Foucault's pendulum can truly be explained without the Earth rotating, there should be a rigorous, coordinate invariant description of the equations of motion of the pendulum which does not require a term corresponding to the rotation of the earth. Please provide it - I assure you it is not over my head. Incidentally, this video's argument is flawed - the rotating universe model which the idiot posits would only behave in the manner he posits if the Earth were a singularity. It is not. It also ignores quite a bit of experimental evidence we have - incidentally, from the Hubble telescope, which is in space and thus would not be subject to any of the allegations - that the universe is not rotating.
    This is because Michelson and Morley lived in the real world, where, for example, Bessel's observations of parallax made a geocentric model too absurd to put into serious consideration.

Incidentally, I noticed you conveniently ignored the critiques I presented of your first video, such as its various lies regarding what is and is not presented to physics students. I'm going to chalk that up as your deciding that lies presented by geocentrists are arbitrarily not as bad as lies you allege are presented by scientists.
    If your model violates any of the extremely well-known principles of Lorentz invariant differential geometry, I will be able to spot it and I will laugh uncontrollably. You should probably warn her.

7. Penguinator

Penguinator Former Mod star 6 VIP - Former Mod/RSA

May 23, 2005
    I'm still struggling to grasp the doublethink of "Thou shalt not kill" and "guns are used for self defence."

8. Ender Sai

Feb 18, 2001

No, not at all. Unless he's staring at it for 24hrs non-stop without getting fatigued, he's unlikely to see anything which convinces him of an orbital model consistent with how the universe works. And watching and noting the position of the planet relative to its star every, say 1hr doesn't show him how it moved from point A to B, B to C etc which means any number of theories can be thrown out there to explain it.

9. Ender Sai

Feb 18, 2001

Christians, exhibiting the same moral flexibility that allowed them to rape and kill thousands of cultures before assimilating them, have decided the Bible actually meant "thou shalt not murder", not "not kill". Killing with guns is fine and what Jesus would have done (or in fact, did); and Christians who think this way aren't evil morons.

V-2 and anakinfansince1983 like this.
  10. Rogue_Ten

Aug 18, 2002

okay, i admit it. but i ASPIRE to be malcolm tucker

Ender Sai likes this.
  11. Rogue_Ten

Aug 18, 2002
  12. DarthTunick

DarthTunick SFTC VII + Deadpool BOFF star 10 VIP - Game Host

Nov 26, 2000
    What an inventive, creative meme video!

13. Rogue_Ten

Aug 18, 2002
    if evolution is real then why is there still beezel?

14. DarthTunick

DarthTunick SFTC VII + Deadpool BOFF star 10 VIP - Game Host

Nov 26, 2000
    Life finds a way.

Ghost, ophelia, Juliet316 and 2 others like this.
  15. Ender Sai

Feb 18, 2001
    maik

If you take out redundant words, the correct sentence is "If, why, beez"

16. timmoishere

timmoishere Force Ghost star 6

Jun 2, 2007
    I just thought of something, Anakin Solo Revanchist

To clarify, is it your position that the Earth remains stationary while the entire universe rotates around it? Well, let's think about that for a minute.

The nearest star is approximately 4 light years away from Earth. A light year is approximately 6 trillion miles, so that star would be about 24 trillion miles away. In the course of a single day, we can see the star rise above the horizon, pass overhead, set in the west and then continue on the other side of the Earth. So in that 24-hour span, the star has traveled approximately 150 trillion miles according to your formula.

That's over 25 light years. In a single day.

And let's not forget that Every. Single. Other. Star is further from us than Proxima Centauri, meaning they must travel even faster in order to make a complete rotation around the Earth. And you wonder why we laugh at you when you say you are a geocentrist.

17. slightly_unhinged

slightly_unhinged Jedi Master star 4

Jan 28, 2014

You would rather some god or whatever had created him? Sat on a cloud, stroked it's beard and thought "I know, I'm gonna make me a beezel". That would be one ****ed up supreme being. Personally, I blame health & safety. There's just no natural selection any more.

18. I Are The Internets

I Are The Internets Shelf of Shame Host star 9 VIP - Game Host

Nov 20, 2012
    I blame television.

19. Rogue_Ten

Aug 18, 2002
    all im saying is i didnt come from no beezel

how fabulous that our God can make stars travel at over 25 light years per day! praise Him!

20. Mr. K

Mr. K Moderator Emeritus star 5 VIP - Former Mod/RSA

Oct 23, 1999
    "Oh, glory!"

[​IMG]

21. timmoishere

Jun 2, 2007
    Hmm, the Andromeda Galaxy is 2,538,000 light years away. In a full day's Earth rotation, it would travel 1.59×10^7 light years.. That is some pretty impressive god's work!

22. Darth Guy

Darth Guy Chosen One star 10

Aug 16, 2002
    I don't think it's out of the realm of possibility that ASR subscribes to something similar to the Aristotelian model. That is, stars are not that far away.

23. timmoishere

Jun 2, 2007
    Psh, who needs facts? They can be used to explain anything.

24. The Loyal Imperial

The Loyal Imperial Manager Emeritus star 6 VIP - Former Mod/RSA

Nov 19, 2007
    Come to think of it, there's another question that needs to be asked. While we're throwing out the entirety of established science, we ought to wonder: is the world round or flat?

25. TheChosenSolo

TheChosenSolo Jedi Grand Master star 4

Dec 9, 2011
    Round. Scripture has never stated that the earth is flat.