main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

OOC Rocketjock Eatery (A Star Wars: Intervention OOC/OOG discussion thread)

Discussion in 'Role Playing Resource' started by Bravo, Apr 5, 2011.

1. Mitth_Fisto

Mitth_Fisto Chosen One star 6

Sep 29, 2005
    So be it.

EDIT: Add a couple points for his point, deduct one for the trooper and. . .Lucky barv.

2. Sith-I-5

Sith-I-5 Force Ghost star 6

Aug 14, 2002
    Yeah, Jedi padawan leigh and Jedi General Gerderd's characters were affected, and I didn't seek their prior consent first, so, if any of you three want me to, I will retcon the situation, and Vehn can post a preferred outcome to the shot.

Vehn, Jedi_padawan_leigh, Jedi General Gelderd

3. Bravo

Bravo Force Ghost star 6

Sep 10, 2001
    Its all up to you guys. I don't see a problem leaving it as is, because frankly we can't be perfect (one of the few good things the New Jedi Order series of books did great at personally) and the AT-AT crashing and the concussion missile hitting the spaceport all feeds into the realism of real life and it left a good taste in my mouth. :)

4. Sith-I-5

Aug 14, 2002
    Thanks, Bravo.

5. Bravo

Bravo Force Ghost star 6

Sep 10, 2001
    You are welcome! :)

6. Jedi_padawan_leigh

Jedi_padawan_leigh Jedi Grand Master star 4

Feb 13, 2003
    Bravo Sith-I-5

I'd be up for leaving it the way it is, if anything it makes it more interesting and like bravo said, more real :)

To quote Han Solo "I dunno how were gonna get out of this one..." :p

Bravo likes this.
  7. Bardan_Jusik

Bardan_Jusik Former Manager star 10 VIP - Former Mod/RSA

Dec 14, 2009
    Sorry for the delay folks. Last week was a busy one for me. I will be working up my responses tomorrow.

[​IMG]

Bravo likes this.
  8. Mitth_Fisto

Mitth_Fisto Chosen One star 6

Sep 29, 2005
  9. Sith-I-5

Aug 14, 2002
    Thanks, JPL. I will give Vehn and JGG another 48 hours to get their views in, Thursday night my time zone, then see where we are.

Bravo likes this.
  10. Sith-I-5

Aug 14, 2002
    greyjedi125, something to be aware of, for Winterkill.

If Winterkill or I suppose, Tiaca, decide to put on the ISB stormtrooper's helmet, they will have access to the above-mentioned droids. Nothing spectacular, mouse droids, the above R2 on the landing pad, that sort of thing.
    I don't know how helpful to the group evac they can be, but they are extra resources.

Bravo likes this.
  11. Bravo

Bravo Force Ghost star 6

Sep 10, 2001
    So I'm bridging the two games' storylines. I was going to do this later, but Sith provided a great opportunity with his IC question. So I switched things around in the storyline a little bit to reveal information I was planning on giving out later in the game IC.

12. greyjedi125

greyjedi125 Chosen One star 6

Apr 29, 2002
    Thanks @Sith-I-5, that is indeed useful. I'd venture to say that utilization of said resources might rest on Mother Egg's direction, who is by far more experienced in Imperial operations. I'm eager to see how it all plays out and 'if' we all make it out relatively alive. :p

13. Sith-I-5

Aug 14, 2002
    FYI: I'm dealing with some timing discrepancies, so just to make it clear, for my Mary Formal post, she delivers Ayres before the Merc vs Rebel shootout, then pops in by herself during the post-shootout stand-off, and departs before Atin turns up.

Bardan_Jusik likes this.
  14. Cushing's Admirer

Cushing's Admirer Chosen One star 7

Jun 8, 2006
    What is this one about?

15. greyjedi125

greyjedi125 Chosen One star 6

Apr 29, 2002
    @Sith-I-5. Kudos on the ledger ( Black widow/Avenger's) reference. I rather did enjoy that scene in the movie. [face_peace]

16. Bravo

Bravo Force Ghost star 6

Sep 10, 2001
    Hey Cushing's Admirer! This thread is a Out-of-Game (Out-of-Character) discussion thread for Intervention: Echoes in Eternity. Do you have any questions in specific that we could help you with regarding us?

17. Cushing's Admirer

Jun 8, 2006
    I want to know what the basic gist of it is. I'm a writer that is seeking ways to continue to unlock my words following years of not being able to write at all. I am new to RPGs but I'm curious if I might find a few I may take part in as a step in my healing from a rough personal path. I'd also like perhaps making new friends.

Bravo likes this.
  18. Heavy Isotope

Heavy Isotope Jedi Knight star 3

Oct 10, 2013
    Hi CA :) Intervention is always taking new players so I'd love to see what kind of character you'd create for it. Bravo is our fearless GM so send your CS to him. ;)

Cushing's Admirer likes this.
  19. Cushing's Admirer

Jun 8, 2006
    Hi, Isotope. :) Good to see a semi-familiar face. [:D]

Hmmm...will Bravo allow it though. :p Can I do a Peter here too I wonder without people assuming he must be Eeeevil?

20. Heavy Isotope

Oct 10, 2013
    Only Semi? :p

I can't say, perhaps you could, but maybe do a younger version? What kind of character would he be? A medical crewperson?

21. Cushing's Admirer

Jun 8, 2006
    Why do people keep insisting I have to have my Elder *younger* :p I like him in his 60s, darn it. :D

Nah, you're cool, Isotope. [:D]

Actually, probably, yes or if there is a place for it in the game a diplomat. I certainly won't play a character with his visage as a 'monster'.

22. Heavy Isotope

Oct 10, 2013
    Well a younger Peter will likely be able to do more physically active things. I guess I'm picturing Simon from Firefly. Hehe

Im glad you think so, you are too. :p

23. Bravo

Bravo Force Ghost star 6

Sep 10, 2001
    CA, the "basics" of Echoes can be found in that link I gave you, on our opening page (we're a game based .5 ABY, during the tail end of the Yavin Blockade after ANH). The opening page gives a good rounded review of our last game (that last over 4 years) and this game. It also explains some of the important aspects of the game. In specific for some of your questions, here are some things I quoted to answer your questions. The opening scroll on the opening page of our game is really important and informative to read, just FYI. :)

24. Cushing's Admirer

Jun 8, 2006
    I see, Isotope. Oh, well.

Thank you, Bravo.

25. Heavy Isotope

Oct 10, 2013
    Only a thought Cushy ^^ I like to see anything you come up with. :)