main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Senate Derp, DERP. Derpitimus Maximus. Derpity deeeeeeerp...

Discussion in 'Community' started by VadersLaMent, Sep 4, 2012.

1. Rogue_Ten

Rogue_Ten Chosen One star 7

Aug 18, 2002

i dunno dawg, if my poison womb kept cranking out kids with expensive, emotionally draining disabilities, i might be more likely to pull the abortion doc's number out of the ol' rollodex the next time i got pregnant

2. Arawn_Fenn

Arawn_Fenn Chosen One star 7

Jul 2, 2004
    Mike Huckabee just said that politics is like a Baskin Robbins store and if you only have one flavor, then you're in trouble.

THEN WHY DO YOU ************* ONLY HAVE VANILLA

3. anakinfansince1983

anakinfansince1983 Skywalker Saga/LFL/YJCC Manager star 10 Staff Member Manager

Mar 4, 2011
    Juliet316 likes this.
  4. I Are The Internets

I Are The Internets Shelf of Shame Host star 9 VIP - Game Host

Nov 20, 2012
    I hate politicians.

Juliet316 likes this.
  5. Alpha-Red

Alpha-Red Chosen One star 7

Apr 25, 2004
    Don't say that you hate all politicians in general when what you mean is that you hate Republicans.

6. VadersLaMent

VadersLaMent Chosen One star 10

Apr 3, 2002
    Well let's just check up on Oklahoma high school science.

• 25 percent strongly or somewhat agree with the statement, "Scientific evidence indicates that dinosaurs and humans lived at the same time in the past."
    • 36.8 percent strongly or somewhat disagree with the statement, "Complex structures such as the eye could have been formed by evolution."
    • 40.8 percent strongly or somewhat agree with the statement, "'Survival of the fittest' means basically that 'only the strong survive'."
    • 17.1 percent strongly or somewhat disagree with the statement, "The earth is old enough for evolution to have occurred." (And, 3.9 percent were "undecided.")
    • 32.9 percent strongly or somewhat agree with the statement, "Evolution is a total random process."
    [​IMG]

anakinfansince1983 likes this.
  7. Juliet316

Juliet316 Chosen One star 10

Apr 27, 2005
  8. VadersLaMent

Apr 3, 2002
  9. Alpha-Red

Alpha-Red Chosen One star 7

Apr 25, 2004
    I wouldn't say he's on the right side of the Bible either.

Rogue1-and-a-half likes this.
  10. I Are The Internets

Nov 20, 2012
    He's gotten fatter.

11. anakinfansince1983

Mar 4, 2011
    I doubt it was from eating meat from animals with cloven hoofs.

12. VadersLaMent

Apr 3, 2002
  13. VadersLaMent

Apr 3, 2002
    Nevada cow owner? Here is all you need to know, from his own mouth:

I don’t recognize [the] United States Government as even existing.”

This is in context. He recognizes Nevada law, but not the Unites States government. He owes over a million dollars because he decided to let his cows graze on federal land and that is something he has to pay for. If you watch Fox News and Limbaugh and listen to Huckabee they make this look like the coming of 1984 and the freedom of all citizens is in jeopardy.

14. anakinfansince1983

Mar 4, 2011
  15. I Are The Internets

Nov 20, 2012
  16. VadersLaMent

Apr 3, 2002
    Let's see, the past couple of weeks have shown Fox News and Limbaugh going on an equal pay is a myth rampage. Well, one GOP woman has spoken out! She has confirmed that the equal pay gap exists and has made a history making statement on how to deal with it. Ready? READY?

Women need to be paid less so they seek men to have babies with

OUTREACH!

Jedi Merkurian likes this.
  17. anakinfansince1983

Mar 4, 2011
    LOL. Because money is the only reason to get married. Hell with that whole companionship thing.

Juliet316 likes this.
  18. VadersLaMent

Apr 3, 2002
    And you have to be a baby maker. GOP = wimmins should be preggers, and nothing else.

19. Ghost

Ghost Chosen One star 8

Oct 13, 2003
    They're blaming Obama for the lunar eclipse too:

[​IMG]

20. DantheJedi

DantheJedi Jedi Grand Master star 5

Aug 23, 2009
    Blood Moon=Back to the menstruation yurt for you women folk!

(If these nuts had their way)

Rogue1-and-a-half likes this.
  21. VadersLaMent

Apr 3, 2002
    I thought, "Oh, this is probabaly not that big a deal" or "It's probably just an off the cuff silly statement taken out fo context".

Nope. He meant it. We should be more like China, no unions, no minimum wage because their economy is winning"

That's right, kids. You too can win the economy by working 16 hours a day for $1 an hour! He even says it, a dollar and hour no unions. And did not appear to be using hyperbole. Bachmann made such a comment years ago, that if we eliminated the minimum wage then everyone can have a job.

Jedi Merkurian likes this.
  22. Rogue1-and-a-half

Rogue1-and-a-half Manager Emeritus who is writing his masterpiece star 9 VIP - Former Mod/RSA

Nov 2, 2000
    Ooohhh a blood moon isn't that scary! A BLOOD MOON! Must mean something! Clearly, it's a completely unique, unheard of event! Something unexplainable by natural science! It's a BLOOOOOOOOOOOOODDDDDDDDDDD MMMOOOO- oh I guess it's a eclipse actually never mind.

See, kids, the thing is that if the people make a big deal just used the word "eclipse," it would be completely obvious that they were nutters. "God sent this eclipse as a warning to Obama." "Four Eclipses! The End is Nigh!" etc. But if you take a phrase from the dark ages, it makes things sound way more mysterious and unexplainable and spoooooooky [face_skull][face_devil]]-}[face_worried] like something weird is happening so it's more believable. So, four eclipses are going to happen. And? Who cares? But four BLOOD MOONS? OMIGOD! GET TO THE DAMN BUNKER!

Everything's about word choice with these flakes.

23. VadersLaMent

Apr 3, 2002
    Oh I'm sorry. I quoted my last post wrong. I strive for accurate information. It's not a $1 and hour, it's a $1 a week. Carry on.

24. DantheJedi

DantheJedi Jedi Grand Master star 5

Aug 23, 2009
  25. VadersLaMent

Apr 3, 2002
    Of course, all his info is backasswards. The comments expalin it well enough. And the Willfully Ignorant support this crap.