main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

ST Get In Line - A Social Countdown to Episode VII... v. 2.0

Discussion in 'Sequel Trilogy' started by DarthTunick , Oct 31, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Darth Punk

Darth Punk JCC Manager star 7 Staff Member Manager

Nov 25, 2013
  2. T-R-

T-R- Chosen One star 5

Aug 13, 2003
    Oh no, first the casting thread and now this! Tomorrow is spreading like a plague!

Darkslayer likes this.
  3. Darth Punk

Nov 25, 2013
    Tomorrow is the new hair

plaidphoenix likes this.
  4. DarthTunick

DarthTunick SFTC VII + Deadpool BOFF star 10 VIP - Game Host

Nov 26, 2000

I'd love to try some bat, deep fried, with a side of rice & beer.

Darth Punk likes this.
  5. Darth Punk

Nov 25, 2013
    chicken of the cave

StoneRiver and EHT like this.
  6. DarthTunick

Nov 26, 2000
    Which makes it free ranged bat... tastier meat!

Darth Punk likes this.
  7. KED12345

KED12345 Jedi Master star 4

Sep 10, 2012
    So, here are my pictures of the lunar eclipse if anyone was interested.
    [​IMG][​IMG]

8. The Hellhammer

The Hellhammer Manager Emeritus star 5 VIP - Former Mod/RSA

Nov 4, 2012
    Your as in you took those pictures?

Because... those are goddamn awesome.

9. Ridley Solo

Ridley Solo Jedi Grand Master star 4

Aug 27, 2010
    :eek:

Pardon me while I pick my jaw up off the floor...

:eek:

Those ROCK!!!

KED12345 likes this.
  10. KED12345

Sep 10, 2012

Yes, I did indeed took those pictures. Setup was an Orion XT8 telescope and a Nikon D5100 camera.

11. The Hellhammer

The Hellhammer Manager Emeritus star 5 VIP - Former Mod/RSA

Nov 4, 2012
    Most impressive.

Pro Scoundrel and T-R- like this.
  12. Six

Six Jedi Knight star 4

Jan 9, 2014
    Thats no moon...

13. EHT

EHT Manager Emeritus star 7 VIP - Former Mod/RSA

Sep 13, 2007
    Yeah, most impressive.

14. KED12345

Sep 10, 2012
    Thanks all! I had an entire star gazing party last night, we were blasting the end to the 1812 Overture when the last sliver of the Moon went behind the shadow of the Earth and it was epic.

15. Mystery Roach

Mystery Roach Chosen One star 4

Mar 10, 2004
    Brilliant. I saw the moon just as it went into full eclipse, but it immediately became too cloudy to see anything for the duration of the eclipse after that.

16. DarthTunick

Nov 26, 2000
    I do very much like the fact that the next Blood Moon will occur in October, near my birthday. :cool:

:D

17. Darth Punk

Nov 25, 2013
    well played, sounds like you made quite a special memory for all involved

18. DarthWilliams

DarthWilliams Jedi Grand Master star 4

May 29, 2008

Totally borrowing that idea for the next one. Awesome.

Darth Punk likes this.
  19. TCF-1138

TCF-1138 Anthology/Fan Films/NSA Mod & Ewok Enthusiast star 6 Staff Member Manager

Sep 20, 2002
    There is white chocolate made from rice milk. Found it in Berlin last year - very tasty!

A Chorus of Disapproval - have you considered letting the bats stay, and use them to inspire your nightly life as a vigilante?

JainaSoloYJK likes this.
  20. Darth Punk

Nov 25, 2013
    breadman don't need no inspiration

[​IMG]

21. A Chorus of Disapproval

A Chorus of Disapproval Head Admin & TV Screaming Service star 10 Staff Member Administrator

Aug 19, 2003
    No. No, we have not. We actually like bats and are not creeped out in the least by them. But, there is a lethal combination of noise, more noise and the guarantee of unfathomable amounts of crap and pee being rained down the inside of our walls... let alone if one or more of them dies and begins to rot in there... that kind of makes us not think keeping them is a good idea for some reason.

22. Darth Punk

Nov 25, 2013
    what a mare. seriously, best of luck - i love life's little serenity tests

23. A Chorus of Disapproval

A Chorus of Disapproval Head Admin & TV Screaming Service star 10 Staff Member Administrator

Aug 19, 2003
    Thanks. All is well that ends well and all eventually ends well.

BATASTROPHE '14 - Day 2: "The Call Is Coming From Inside Of The House"!

Day 2 was productive. Despite a 30 degree temperature drop and ice cold rain pouring at dangerous speeds, the batsquad from last year returned to get on ladders and check the seals on last year's points of entry. Being upperclass bat, they preferred using their front door directly out onto Pine Street, like any civilized bat would. They did have a backdoor and a sidedoor and also what I have to believe was the servants' entrance, but when they went out for a night on the town, their preference was from a bit of bent soffett at the corner. All were still sealed. Either the bats have crafted a new entrance or the guy on the ladder was wet and cold and didn't bother to look at last year's work and just came inside needing something to report.

[​IMG]
    While they were in the house, I took them to talk to Mr. Bat in order for them to be on a first name basis. There is one spot in the house where we are certain that we can hang out, regardless of day or night, aside from when the family is out vamping it up at their nightclubs or wherever they go. Inside the bathroom closet, behind the wall which separates over into our bedroom the bats are always shuffling about. We have yet to verify this, but we believe it is because one or more suffer from sleepwalking or some sort of night terrors. The rubbing up against the wall is constant. Fidgety batstard. So, I introduced Rob, but Mr. Bat must have been preoccupied with completing Mrs. Bat's extensive redecorating plans because he didn't reply. Which is simply rude when I can hear that he is at home. Oh... wait... it was noon... am I disrupting your sleep? Yeah, what's that like...? So, I made several taps on the wall and loudly repeated that I'd like to introduce him to the people who are going to relocate them. To which he could finally be bothered to respond with loud bat curse words hurled at me through the wall. I attempted to get him to be more civil, but he continued with the loud, inappropriate opinions of my family and I informed him that this is precisely the sort of behavior that is making us have to ask him to leave.

Being a brick rowhome, a possibility that the removal crew and I discussed was that they are somehow entering closer to ground level and climbing up. I offered the possibility of their going through the vents in our central air unit which is on the third floor, outer wall. Either way, we are not positive where the new Batcave entrance is hidden. Which is rather the point of the Batcave, I suppose...
    [​IMG]

24. DarthTunick

Nov 26, 2000
    If the search for the new batcave isn't being done with a Batman theme being blasted somewhere, then you're doing it wrong.

JainaSoloYJK and Darth Punk like this.
  25. Darth Punk

Nov 25, 2013
    Those bats think darkness is their ally, they merely adopted the dark, chorus was born in it....

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.