main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Full Series Official "The Clone Wars" Series Discussion Thread (Spoilers Allowed)

Discussion in 'Star Wars TV- Completed Shows' started by RevantheJediMaster, Jul 15, 2005.

Tags:
  1. Darth Doop

Darth Doop Jedi Master star 4

Apr 24, 2014
    Here too, It would be cool to see a duel between Vader and Maul.

2. Deputy Rick Grimes

Deputy Rick Grimes Jedi Grand Master star 6

Sep 3, 2012
  3. superstardestroyer-1

superstardestroyer-1 Jedi Grand Master star 3

May 20, 2002
    Honestly, something like that needs to be a stand alone movie, not just a book. boooo, if they kill maul off in a book. boooooo. boooooo.

4. Deputy Rick Grimes

Sep 3, 2012
  5. Dark Lord Tarkas

Dark Lord Tarkas Jedi Grand Master star 5

Apr 29, 2011
    Now I know who Roo Roo Page is. That's really just the tip of the iceberg as far as characters in TCW who I don't know what the hell their name is. I didn't know anyone on the Jedi Council other than Yoda and Mace Windu before TCW.

Seerow and The Shadow Emperor like this.
  6. Darth Doop

Apr 24, 2014
    Better get Wookiepedia'n then! You're not a real jedi until you know who Zinn Toa or Lunker are!

7. The Shadow Emperor

The Shadow Emperor Jedi Grand Master star 4

Sep 29, 2012
    Don't forget Puko Naga, Talia, Goru, and all 103 Unidentified B1 Battle Droids.

Doop likes this.
  8. Darth Doop

Apr 24, 2014
    Didn't wookiepedia delete all those Battle droid articles?

9. The Shadow Emperor

The Shadow Emperor Jedi Grand Master star 4

Sep 29, 2012
    No.

10. Darth Doop

Apr 24, 2014
    Wow. I actually except that from wookiepedia.

11. Dark Lord Tarkas

Dark Lord Tarkas Jedi Grand Master star 5

Apr 29, 2011
    I know who Walrus Man is, that's what counts.

12. Lord_Anzeroth

Lord_Anzeroth Jedi Master star 4

Mar 2, 2013

Vader has already killed Maul in Resurrection. Well not the actual Maul, but the duel has taken place.
    But ever since the new EU Rules, it means that the above is not canon, so we might actually see Vader battling Maul.

I just hope that if this is made, it is made properly! Vader may be more machine now than man but he still is a badass duelist. I just hope we see him annihilating Maul and not the other way around; like Marek.

13. darthzac14

darthzac14 Jedi Master star 4

Nov 8, 2012
    On what page is the list of all episodes in chronological order?

14. Lord_Anzeroth

Lord_Anzeroth Jedi Master star 4

Mar 2, 2013
  15. Darth Doop

Apr 24, 2014

16. Dameron

Dameron Jedi Master star 4

Apr 8, 2014

I would love to see Vader kill Maul. That would mean with his own hands, Vader kills every other living Darth we've ever seen. It would have taken him more than 30 years, but the prophecy would be fulfilled -- as seen through our little window on the galaxy, at least.

Not the chosen one, my cybernetic replacement foot!

cwustudent likes this.
  17. Deputy Rick Grimes

Sep 3, 2012
  18. hlc88

hlc88 Jedi Grand Master star 4

Sep 3, 2012
    I saw this post on the SaveTheCloneWars Facebook page.

We have been encouraging people to write to Netflix to thank them for being the home of "The Lost Missions" and to tell them that we want more Star Wars The Clone Wars.

One #SaveTheCloneWars supporter Maxwell, posted on our Facebook page that Netflix had replied to his letter with the following message, "We appreciate your suggestions and will forward your comments to the appropriate teams to determine if the series' revival as a Netflix Original fits with our current business model." Has anyone else gotten a response from Netflix?

It has not been ruled out that more TCW episodes could be made, especially if there is a demand for them. Again I refer to hints that Filoni has made that more content could be made and seen. It is a positive thing Netflix has responded and they have not ruled out the possibility of trying to revive the series and continue it.

So, everyone, get your letters/emails in to Lucasfilm/Netflix and let them know we want more! The more interest there is the more chance Netflix will consider this and try to negotiate for more!

19. AS_Dodger

AS_Dodger Jedi Master

Sep 28, 2003
    I think the only business model with any relevance is the Disney one. They seem to be distancing themselves from the prequel era, seems unlikely they'd want to go back on that now.

20. hlc88

hlc88 Jedi Grand Master star 4

Sep 3, 2012

I really wish people would stop sprouting the rubbish that they are distancing themselves from the prequel era. If that was even true, then we wouldn't be getting material around that era (Rise of the Empire stuff still counts), we wouldn't be getting the Darth Maul comic, and they certainly would not have allowed some of the Season 6 episodes to be finished off in the first place! Nor would they have taken the time and effort to promote TCW at an official Disney/Lucasfilm event if they were truly trying to step away from it: they would have released those final episodes without any fanfare. The fact that they went out of their way for that proves the ridiculous assertion that they are trying to distance themselves away from the prequel era as wrong.

21. Cushing's Admirer

Cushing's Admirer Chosen One star 7

Jun 8, 2006
    People are simply voicing concerns and fears. We really don't know what the Mouse is doing yet.

22. Snail_L0ver69

Snail_L0ver69 Jedi Youngling

Mar 29, 2014
    But we now Know the Star Wars: Holiday Special is non-canon! Hooray! :)

hlc88 and The Shadow Emperor like this.
  23. Grievousdude

Grievousdude Jedi Grand Master star 5

Jan 27, 2013
    Great news! I'd actually be more excited for more TCW episodes than for Rebels right now.

24. Darth Doop

Apr 24, 2014
    I totally support this movement and I will not rest until all 8 seasons are completed!

hlc88 likes this.
  25. GGrievous

GGrievous Jedi Grand Master star 5

Nov 6, 2005